You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2022 8:46 pm  #1561

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

After walking for a little while we decide to take a break, Anna places a sheet to sit on the grass, we sit for a few minutes, I break the ice, trying to ease the atmosphere: "Who's in to play Twister? prefer Uno?" I turn to look at Jarrod, then Camilla, then Anna, finally fixing my eyes on Camilla, after all, she is the one who needs to be more comfortable right now.

January 25, 2022 11:30 pm  #1562

As we continue walking Jarrod make sure to pull me close to him as we are hand in hand.  He stops every now and then to kiss a few of my falling tears while wiping a couple more. He always knows how to make me feel loved and cared for.

After a few more min walking I begin to feel rather tired. I'm used to way more physical activity than this so I assume it's from my crying. Jarrod asks William and Anna if we could stop walking for a bit to rest. He doesn't specifically say its because I'm tired as he knows how much I hate having attention drawn to myself.

Anna takes a sheet that I didn't even know she had in her bag and layed it on a nice flat patch of grass. We all quickly sit. I give a sigh of relief. As soon as Jarrod sits down next to me his hand instinctively sets down on my thighs and I can feel them starting to get caressed. I can never get enough of his strong, smooth hands on my thighs. I can feel him wiping my already drying tears off my thighs with his right hand while he caresses my cheeks with his left hand. He smiles at me while using the backs of his fingers to wipe away the last of my now drying tears as well as their streaks.

William and Anna finally sit. I can see William is trying to ease the atmosphere by asking if we'd like to either play twister or uno as he brought both in Anna's bag. I felt William's eyes land on my as if waiting for my response.

"I am a bit tired, honestly, but still I could never turn down a good game of twister." I begin with a small smile slowly forming on my face. "But I'll just let everyone take a vote. I'm happy either way." I finish looking from William to Jarrod to Anna and back to William.

January 26, 2022 3:15 am  #1563

I am really glad Camilla decided to play Twister, my mind instantly goes in a flashback when we were kids, Camilla, Sadie, William and I used to play Twister at home. I keep caressing her thigh, giving it a soft squeeze as Camilla accepts to play Twister. Since William proposed it, obviously he votes in favor, Anna, seeing three votes in favor, decides to play along.

William sets the Twister board on the sheet and since we are teaming up, there will be no referee, taking turns to decide circle color and member.

I team up with Camilla, we take initial position, Camilla is at the border left foot yellow and right foot blue, I start on the reds on her right (leaving two circles on each side), Anna starts in the opposite side of Camilla, right foot yellow, left foot blue, and William starts on the right side of Camilla, on the greens (in front of me).

January 26, 2022 4:57 am  #1564

William is the first to vote. He decides on twister as does Jarrod. Anna decides to go along knowing there wouldn't be enough votes for uno even if that's what she wanted.  This reminds me of my youth when Sadie, Jarrod, William and I used to play this as kids. I got a quick flashback and began to smile.

William grabs the board and sets the game up on the sheet. William proposes we team up and everyone agrees. It's Jarrod and I vs. William and Anna.

I spin first as everyone insists. I land on left food yellow and right foot blue. Jarrod spins next landing on both feet on red. Anna spins next landing on right foot yellow and left foot blue. William is last to spin landing on both feet green.

"Remember when we used to play this as kids?" I ask turning my head to face Jarrod.

"How can I forget? I always loved watching your strong, athletic legs. You were usually the last one standing no matter how awkward the poisition." Jarrod began remembering when the first fell for Camilla. "And William, as I recall you had no balance." Jarrod said turning his gaze to his brother.

"Hey, don't remind me. Especially in front of my wife." William began chuckling a little. "I bet you were pretty good at this game when you were younger." William finished turning his gaze to Anna.

Anna remained silent. I secretly wondered what she was thinking.

January 26, 2022 5:40 am  #1565

Anna's pov:

Camilla finally asked if we could continue walking. William and I decided to walk just a bit ahead of Jarrod and Camilla to give them a bit of privacy. I could hear Jarrod and Camilla's foot steps stopping every so often so when they did we slowed our pace slightly so we wouldn't loose them yet still gave them their privacy as best we could.

We continue to walk for a few more min before I hear Jarrod ask us if we wouldn't mind stopping for a bit to rest. William and I both stop dead in our tracks as I pull out a sheet that was in my bag and find the perfect patch of grass. Jarrod and Camilla seem stunned as I guess they didn't realize I had packed the sheet.

We let Jarrod and Camilla sit first as Camilla looks rather tired. Presumably from her recent crying episode. As soon as they sit down I can't help but notice the way Jarrod places his hand on her thigh and starts caressing it.

William finally decides to sit and I join. As soon as we sit William asks us If we'd like to play either Twister or uno as he brought them both in my bag. I guess that was another surprise to Jarrod and Camilla by the look on their faces. Camilla said she'd prefer twister unless no-one else did. We all voted and we all decided on twister unanimously. Honestly, I just went along because I knew if I was the sole vote for something else it really wouldn't matter and I'd be out voted regardless.

William grabs the board and sets the game up on the sheet. William proposes we team up and everyone agrees. It's William and I vs. Jarrod and Camilla. Camilla spins first as everyone insists. She land on left food yellow and right foot blue. Jarrod spins next landing on both feet on red. I spin next landing on right foot yellow and left foot blue. William is last to spin landing on both feet green.

I get distracted from the game momentarily as I listen to William, Jarrod and Camilla reminiscing about how they used to play this game as kids. William finally turns to me and says that he thinks I was good at this game when I was younger. I didn't know what to say so I remained silent for a long while. In reality this was my first time playing twister as I wasn't very athletic as a kid and preferred to read books than do any physical activity (especially one that needed a lot of coordination).

"Actually, if you'd believe it this is my first time playing twister." I began blushing a little. "I mean I wasn't a very athletic kid and preferred board games or reading books to any physical activity (especially one that required a lot of coordination)." I continued lowering my head and looking down at the board as I could feel my cheeks growing increaseingly more hot. "I mean I'm fairly athletic now, but that didn't start until sometime midway through my college yrs." I finished quickly wondering what everyone's reactions were going to be.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 26, 2022 5:42 am)

January 26, 2022 2:11 pm  #1566

William's POV:

Camilla is first, since there is no referee, Jarrod gets to choose where Camilla goes: "Left hand red". Camilla bends and stretches to place her left hand in the red circle next to Jarrod's left leg.

Jarrod comes next, William gets to choose for him: "Right leg yellow". Jarrod makes a stride two circles in front of him.

My turn, Anna makes my move: "Left hand blue". I bend and pass through Jarrod's right leg, placing my hand in the blue circle in front of my right foot.

Anna's turn, Camilla makes her move: "Left hand green". Anna tries to bend, but she is not as flexible as Camilla, so as she reaches the green circle next to where William's left foot was, she brushes Jarrod's thigh (which is on the blue circle next to it), I see Anna blushing.

January 26, 2022 3:44 pm  #1567

I see the positions, it seems we all are in the same channel, trying to tease each other, I smile as I feel Anna's smooth arm brush my strong, hard thigh. Camilla's turn, I say: "Right leg blue". Camilla ducks and crosses her left hand placing tensing her leg to place it in the blue circle in front of William's left leg.

My turn, William says smiling: "Right hand red". I twist my torso and stretch my hand right next to my left leg, because of the angle I, inevitably caress Camilla's strong, defined thigh, remaining in contact with it until our next move.

William's turn, Anna says: "Right leg yellow". Will crouches and places his right leg one circle in front.

Anna's turn, Camilla says: " Left leg yellow". Anna, losing balance, sways her left leg, carefully passing under William's left leg and places her left leg just behind Will's left leg.

January 26, 2022 4:42 pm  #1568

Tristan's POV:

I see Robyn's eyes fixed on Enid's eyes and Laura's eyes fixed on my hands, I turn to Enid, she has a radiant smile on her face and a big, round tear slowly escapes each of her beautiful eyes, leaving a thick, shining streak behind. I slowly approach and kiss the tear from her left cheek, kissing the streak as well, three kisses and the streak is completely dry. I look at her. smile and bring my left hand to her right cheek, lovingly brushing from under her eye until I catch the precious hot tear with the back of my fingers, giving her another kiss on her lips as I bring my hands down to her thighs, making them jiggle with emotion, I caress and give her thighs a soft squeeze as we break the kiss. I blush as I don't know how Enid feels with me wiping and kissing her tears in front of Laura and Robyn.

January 26, 2022 6:23 pm  #1569

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

As soon as I say I love you to Enid a pair of tears swiftly slide from the middle of her cheeks so fast I can't wipe them. Before I get the chance to react, she kisses me passionately, my heart starts beating fast as I kiss her back and lovingly trace her warm tear streaks from her cheeks with my thumbs, taking care of a few more tears that manage to escape from Enid's beautiful eyes. I forget who is next to us, who is watching, my whole world at this moment is Enid.

When we break the kiss, I feel a bit self conscious, Laura and Robyn saw Enid cry, I blush as I bring my hand to Enid's lap, feeling a wet spot, I keep caressing her soft, smooth thigh as I turn to look at Laura and Robyn: "Well, I didn't have this planned, but thank you for making the special moment, hope you are happy for us as well, you'll be my special guests anytime you decide to stop by." I smile at the girls, then turn to look into my beautiful girlfriend's eyes.

Enid"s POV

Our dinner with Robyn and Laura was really enjoyable, they both looked amazing, although Tristan did seem to be a little worried for Laura about something. After we have our desserts Tristan tells me he is able to open his coffee shop and would like to collaborate with me

I was so happy not only for the person I love to be able to fulfill his dream but that he wanted to collaborate with me that my eyes welled with tears and they streamed down my face before I knew what had happened

I was so full of happiness I didn't wait to wipe them away so I kissed Tristan passionately on the lips. Luckily some more tears fell so he had some to wipe away

He thanked the girls for being there to witness our moment and said he would be pleased to make them his special guests anytime

Robyn seemed a bit uncomfortable. I'm sure it was because I'd been crying. I was right then she did have a sexual kink for tears. And maybe one for boots too as I had never seen her without them

We drove home and waved goodbye to each other before we parted

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 26, 2022 8:53 pm  #1570

Tristan's POV:

For the first time in my life I see Enid allowing her precious tears course down her beautiful cheeks unchecked, I had never seen her cry tears of happiness, she looked radiant, the natural beauty of her eyes and cheeks enhanced by big, round tears and thick streaks adorning. Enid brings me out my thoughts when I feel her caress my inner thigh in the back seat of her car as Robyn is driving back to her place, I turn to Enid and kiss her lips.

Time flies when you are with the girl you love, in no time we reach Laura's dorm. We all get out of the car, I give Robyn a quick hug as Enid hugs goodbye to Laura, I turn to Laura and give her a tight hug as I say: "Thank you for agreeing on meeting my girlfriend, you will always have a special place in my heart, I am not breaking my promise, I will pray everyday for you". We break the hug, I see Laura's eyes as if they were shining, was it the light of the lamps, or were her eyes filling with tears?

Board footera