You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2022 5:25 pm  #2081

Re: Movie night

Leanne's POV

I was raging when I left Robyn's dorm. There are a few things in life you never want to get angry and The Best Friend is one of them

I found Laura sitting on a bench

'Oh hello, I wondered how long it would be before you found me' she said

'What the ACTUAL CHUFF LAURA' I screamed at her. 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PLAYING AT'

Laura didn't flinch an inch

'Do you know what I learned during spring break' she said. 'How utterly boring my life is. I didn't do anything fun with Robyn, anything good'

'What about the movie marathon' I shot back, tears running down my cheeks

'I was so bored I fell asleep' Laura said. 'Anyway are you done, I'm meeting someone'

'No, I'm not done' I snapped. 'I think you're a spineless coward and you don't deserve any happiness for the rest of your life'

A sports car drove up and Laura got up shot a gesture in my direction and got in

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 21, 2022 4:36 pm  #2082

Enid's POV

It was the day me and Tristan had to fly back to the airport. Melissa had asked me what time I wanted to leave and I said 11:30

We had a nice final afternoon with Melissa, playing Clue. She won the game by correctly deducing that Colonel Mustard killed Dr Black in the Library with the Rope

Tristan was hurrying around getting packed in time - as unlike me he didn't pack the day before. We left late as a result but only fifteen minutes so no biggie

We arrived at the airport and I let brother and sister have an emotional goodbye, then Melissa came to me giving me a sisterly kiss on the cheek goodbye and a hug

'Thanks for coming down to visit' she said as another tear ran down her left cheek.

Me and Tristan travelled through security and onto the plane. He was unusually quiet on the flight back, so I just read my book

April 21, 2022 4:46 pm  #2083

Robyn's POV

Since it was the day before classes started up again, Leanne suggested she take me to the Empire State Building as we had always said we would go at some point

Susan had taken the job of posting our Guinness evidence of our Ultimate Ride after my brutal break up with Laura. I didn't have the heart to tell her it needed to be cross referenced first so I just left it

Of course we had to take the subway again to get to our destination so we took the D train to 34th Street Herald Square

We had just got out and we were both moving through the throng of people when someone grabbed my bag. I wrestled with the purse snatcher and he drew a knife. He slashed at my arm, I kicked him in the shin with my right boot and he pushed me against the tiled wall.

The last thing I heard before everything went black was Leanne screaming my name

Last edited by reptongeek (April 21, 2022 5:12 pm)

April 22, 2022 12:18 am  #2084

It seems alcohol got up to Camilla's head, I've never seen her so bold, she tells William and Anna directly that they surely were having sex, that's why they disappeared. I give Camilla's inner thigh a soft squeeze, trying to distract her, she gives me a look, so I take her to drink some water and eat something solid, that always eases the alcohol process.

After eating and chatting with close friends, a few relatives and less but still, colleagues, we call it a night and go to our room.

April 22, 2022 12:35 am  #2085

William's POV:

After a couple of minutes catching our breath, I softly pat Anna's thigh and smiling, tease her: "Better get this out of the way, unless you want round two to start, you know how your breathtaking thighs and calves turn me on when they jiggle in my hands or against my body." I close my eyes, indulging on Anna's soft, inner thigh as it jiggles in my hand. Anna slowly removes it and tells me: "I'd love to have a second round, but we have to get back with the rest, they must already be suspecting something's going on with us."

We go back to Jarrod and Camilla, Camilla didn't even filter her thoughts, she bluntly said we were having fun in private. I blush and pull Anna's waist next to me, Anna seems to brush it off, then we go and follow Jarrod's lead to the table to have a nice dinner.

During the dinner Anna teases me caressing my shin with her calf, jiggling it on purpose, making me almost choke and get a tent under the table. I can't refrain myself anymore, Anna sure know how to break my willpower, I (not so discreetly anymore) bring my hand under the table and start caressing Anna's thigh (outer, front and inner), feeling its smoothness and softness as it jiggles in my hand. I continue and venture to her inner parts, slowly rubbing a finger, and after a while, introducing another, I feel Anna's thighs jiggle as they clamp my hand in between them. I feel about to burst and she is not even touching me, I am starting to feel like a high school boy now.

I turn to look at Anna as we eat.

April 22, 2022 2:14 pm  #2086

Tristan's POV:

Enid decides to pack instead of enjoying time with me, I am a bit frustrated but help her pack, I do some exercise afterwards to blow off steam, when Melissa arrives she asks if we did something interesting, I can't hide my frustration and sigh as I tell her we packed Enid's luggage.

Next day it's time to go, I quickly pack my stuff and, after an emotional goodbye, we board the plane. I am a bit quiet since I am sad for leaving my sister, I caress Enid's silky, toned arms as she is wearing a sleeveless, as I think of when will I see Melissa again. Enid starts reading a book, so she has her hands and arms busy, I let her know I miss Melissa as I switch from her arms to her abs and thighs. I wish she had worn shorts or a skirt instead since I love feeling her bare thighs and calves (when I am able to reach them). Eventually we land, I pull Enid by her waist, when she is next to me I hold her hips and go to pick up our luggage.

After a short wait in the band our luggage shows and we head home.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 22, 2022 3:46 pm)

April 22, 2022 4:40 pm  #2087

Leanne's POV

Looking for answers to Laura's strange behaviour I went looking for Poppy to ask her what had gone on during their Spring Break

'I don't know exactly' Poppy told me, tears running down her cheeks. 'She met an old school friend and stayed out till the early hours of the morning. Her parents weren't happy, they got so angry they woke me up'

I thanked her and decided to invite Robyn to the Empire State Building to go up to the observation deck.

We had just arrived at the station when a purse snatcher tried to grab Robyn's bag. She hit him in the lower leg with a boot heel and he howled in anger and then pushed her away.

She hit her head on the tiled wall and collapsed onto the platform.

'Robyn!!' I screamed. I ran over to her tears streaming down my face. I then noticed that her left arm was bleeding badly. Her mugger had cut her with a knife

Several passers by came to help. One took his shirt off so I could cover her wound on her arm another phoned for an ambulance. The noise of the subway trains passing through made communication difficult so we all had to shout at each other to make ourselves heard

Robyn mercifully was still breathing just unconscious. A bruise near her right eye had split and was oozing blood as well, but thanks to a few helpers we managed to stem the bleeding until the ambulance arrived

April 22, 2022 4:49 pm  #2088

Kate's POV

We all arrived in the hall ready for our next rehearsal, only to be told the unbelievable news that we couldn't do The Crucible.

Apparently we were told the rights fee for staging it was too high. Me and Angelica (she was playing Tituba) looked at each other and silently agreed this was complete and utter BS

Beth was completely devastated, tears streaming down her face and none of us could blame her. Her knowledge of the play was second to none. Hell she could have directed the thing AND played Abigail she was that good.

The meeting broke up and Liam consoled his devastated best friend. He was the only one of us who hadn't spoken at the meeting. I wondered what was on his mind

April 22, 2022 5:02 pm  #2089

Robyn's POV

I awoke in hospital, my left arm in a sling and a very slight sensation of stickiness on my temple above an eyebrow.

A police detective was in the room.

'Welcome back.' He said. 'I've got some good news, we've caught your mugger. He didn't get very far your kick to his shin fractured a bone so he wasn't able to walk far'

Tears ran down my cheeks.

'Thank you for letting me know' I said and he took his leave. I felt so stupid. My previous experience on the NY subway - including my near 24 hour journey with Susan - had led me to believe that it was completely safe. Obviously I had been wrong

Leanne and Susan came into see me, their faces bearing visible tear streaks. They were both very glad that I was awake and fundamentally in one piece.

'We've let your teachers know what happened to you' Susan told me a fresh round of tears streaming down her face. 'Also Guinness has sent me an e-mail acknowledging the receipt of our challenge evidence'

That was good news. Although I knew from experience waiting for a reply from Guinness would take a while.

Leanne was torn about leaving me, but I told her if she had a date with Kim, she should go on the date. Tears running down her cheeks, she said goodbye and me and Susan told her to have a good time

Last edited by reptongeek (April 22, 2022 5:03 pm)

April 22, 2022 11:13 pm  #2090

Melissa"s pov:

My brother told me he spent the morning helping Enid pack. He sounded pretty disappointed but I suggested we spend the afternoon playing some boardgames to take his mind off of it. I found Clue in the back of my closet. I remembered it was my brother's favorite game from when we were younger. I won the game, then congratulated both my brother and Enid for such a close game. We then had a nice dinner with lighthearted conversation.

In the morning my brother got up slightly earlier than the rest of us as he hadn't packed the day before like Enid. At one point he was rushing around as we needed to leave at 11:30 and it was already approaching 11. We ended up leaving about 15 min later than planned and my brother couldn't stop apologizing.

I decided to just drop my brother and Enid off as there wouldn't be enough time between the time they arrived and the time their flight was set to leave for me to justify the cost of parking. I helped carry their bags to the curb. I then walked over to my brother feeling a lump forming in my throat. Taking a look at my brother I could see tears already sparkling in his eyes. Although I loved when my brother wiped my tears I didn't want to make him even more upset so I decided to hold my tears.

As soon as I gave my brother a goodbye hug I felt a single hot, thick tear escape the middle of my right eye despite my best efforts. I left it unchecked and quickly went over to Enid. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Then as I parted I thanked them for coming to visit. That's when  I felt another hot, thick tear escape the middle of my  my left eye this time. I quickly turned around and hoped back into my car. I didn't want to upset my brother more than he already was, but also no didn't want to break down into a sobbing mess in front of every one in the airport.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 22, 2022 11:15 pm)

Board footera