You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2022 11:26 pm  #2091

Re: Movie night

I felt Jarrod giving my inner thigh a soft squeeze just as I had boldly announced what I thought was the reason for William and Anna being so late to the reception. I guess I embarrassed Jarrod just a bit. He quickly whisked me away suggesting I had something to eat and drink to dull the alcohol before I said anything else I may regret when I sobered up.

After eating and drinking a bit I was beginning to feel just a bit better. We spent the next close to two hrs making our rounds chatting with our relatives and colleagues before calling it a night. The reception was far from over, but it had been a long day for us so we announced we were heading out, but that everyone was free to stay and continue enjoying themselves.

We quickly headed to our room. As soon as we entered I quickly stripped of my dress, leaving on my bra and underwear and went to lie down on the bed as I was pretty exhausted and starting to feel slightly buzzed on top of it. Jarrod stripped just as quickly and lied down next to me. I wondered if he was as tired as I was as it didn't look like he was.

April 22, 2022 11:46 pm  #2092

Anna's pov:

As soon as we get back to Jarrod and Camilla, she quickly blurts out that she knew why we were late. She then blurts out that we were having fun in private. I didn't think much of it as she smelled slightly of alcohol and contributed her outburst to that of her being slightly drunk. I look at William and see him blush as he pulled my waist next to him. Trying no to give it much thought we followJarrod to our table and have a nice dinner.

During dinner I began to feel rather bold so I began caressing William's shin with my calf. With that I feel him bring his hand to my thigh and start caressing it. He then boldly moves his hand up even further to my private parts with one finger, then two. I can feel a moan ready to escape so I quickly clamp my thighs shut on his hand to prevent any further stimulation as I am already getting wet and have no underwear to contain it.

William removes his hand and gives me a sly smile as we continue our meal. I wonder how long it'll be before he excuses himself or if he'll wait until we get to our room later in the evening.

April 23, 2022 7:36 am  #2093

Laura's POV

The day after Robyn's mugging the college was abuzz with all the details. It was amazing really how popular you get overnight once something bad happens to you. I was getting glares all day from very tiresome people as if it was MY fault she got mugged

I was also asked if I was planning to visit her by several people. After Tristan had asked me I blew up and said; 'Alright!!! I'll visit my stupid ex in hospital are you happy!!!!'

However when I got there, Susan tried to stop me from going in. Those doe-eyes filled with tears might work on some people but not me. I entered Robyn's room, but as soon as I entered she threw me out!

'Close the door behind you. On your way out' she said quietly. Not knowing what to do I left. Susan was still in her chair outside with tears running down her cheeks but she gave me a particularly nasty smile

I returned to my dorm throughly fed up.

'Great she is going to hate me now' I groused to Poppy. However my roommate didn't seem to want to speak to me

'Didn't you hear me?' I asked her slightly irritated

'Sorry did you want something from me' Poppy said. Her voice was cold and unfriendly. 'If you are wanting the supportive roommate speech, I don't have one'

The tears in her eyes began to stream down her face as she continued

'I don't know exactly what happened to you after you met your friend during Spring Break, or what you're parents thought of you and frankly I don't care. All I know is you ruined a great holiday and threw away a perfectly good relationship with your girlfriend. And if she doesn't want to speak to you for the rest of your life, I say all power to her.'

She wiped her tears and picked up her bag.

'I'm going to the library to do some work, maybe you should do the same' She closed the door and I was very shocked. This lacerating speech had turned my head icy cold. I lay on my bed as flashbacks of my past life flooded through my mind

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 23, 2022 1:44 pm  #2094

Tristan's POV:

I am shocked as I hear the rumor Robyn has been hurt in the subway and more surprised when I heard how Laura had treated her. Even though we are not best friends I am worried about her. 

Not an hour before my shift ends, Laura arrives, pretty upset to the coffee shop, I ask her how Robyn is, she blows up and says she will go visit her. I didn't know she hadn't seen her. Seeing how she storms off, I think I should give her a visit.

I wait until my shift ends and text Enid, asking her if she wants to go with me to visit Laura as she doesn't seem to be ok.

April 23, 2022 1:48 pm  #2095

As soon as we are in the room, Camilla undresses and get in bed, I follow, but she seems to be too tired, I take my chances and kiss the side of her neck, kiss her abs, go lower kissing her inner thighs, going to her quads, softly kissing them, then finally reach her calves, which I cover with kisses, going my way back, this time with my hands, softly caressing and giving light squeezes to her calves and thighs, going up, caressing her abs and breasts, reaching her beautiful face, softly caressing her cheeks.

April 23, 2022 2:01 pm  #2096

William's POV:

I release her as I am feeling her inner thighs release my hand, I give her one last tease, caressing her inner thigh and quads before bringing my hand up to the table. I notice my hand is a bit moist and I discreetly eat with my left. As soon as we finish eating I excuse ourselves, leaving for the night.

April 23, 2022 4:38 pm  #2097

Enid's POV

I see Tristan's text about visiting Laura and my eyes fill with tears. There were at least four or five students in my class who could tell me what happened between her and Robyn and I was horrified when they told me.

'I'm sorry Tris.' I said in reply as tears streamed down my face. 'What Laura did to Robyn was unforgivable. You can meet her if you want but I can't go with you'

April 23, 2022 4:58 pm  #2098

Laura's POV

I was buying a sandwich from the machine in my dorm building when I saw Tristan walk towards me

'You shouldn't be here' I told him.

'Somebody has to be' He told me quietly. I bit my lip to stop them filling with tears

'You've no idea what I've done' I replied. Tristan stepped a little closer

'Why don’t you explain it to me?' He said

We went up to my room, I took a deep breath and started at the beginning

'My parents were always really strict with me and my siblings growing up. They somehow managed to cope with the discipline, but I rebelled. Before I realised I was bisexual, I had met this guy called Adam. He showed me a life that was fun and sexy, and a little dangerous. One night he took me to a train depot in Brooklyn and we started smashing the windows of the subway cars'

I stopped to look at Tristan's reaction. He didn't seem to be cross with me so I continued

'After my arrest, my parents grounded me and forced me to give Adam up, and pass my exams so I could get into college. This college.'

'Did you have to go to court?' Tristan asked quietly

'I got off on a misdemeanor charge and a fine. I chose to pay it off by visiting all the subway stations and raising money that way. Of course I didn't realise it would take so long.'

'And then came Spring Break' Tristan continued

'Adam saw me in a coffee shop with Poppy. Incredibly he still had my number. He convinced me to ditch her and go and do something fun, like the old days. So we went to a party and got badly drunk. I didn't get back home until three o'clock the next morning. That's when I got angry. At my parents, at Poppy and finally at my girlfriend. Who wants nothing to do with me'

I finally let my tears stream down my face

'Still want to be my friend?' I asked

April 23, 2022 6:09 pm  #2099

As soon as Jarrod lies down next to me he kisses the side of my neck instantly I let out a rather loud moan as my whole body begins to tingle. He then moves down to my abs giving them deep kisses. He continues going lower kissing my inner thighs, quads and calves. I was already behind to get wet when I felt his hands now traveling back up. Caressing and squeezing my calves and thighs. Then up to my abs and breasts. He finally finished by reaching my face and dedicately caressing my cheeks.

I couldn't help feeling really turned on yet also a little emotional. I gave a little yawn as tears began to fill my eyes. I quickly placed my left hand on top of his hand that was still on my cheek as I blinked a couple times letting a single tear slip out of the corner of my left eye and over his fingers. Then I gave him a little smile as I took my right hand, grabbed his and slipped it through my underwear so he could feel my now dripping parts.

"I've never been so turned on yet so emotional at the same time." I began feeling another tear slip out of my left eye . "I love you and have never been happier to be your wife." I finished wondering if he was going to wipe my tears or begin exploring my inner parts again.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 23, 2022 6:12 pm)

April 23, 2022 6:25 pm  #2100

Anna's pov:

I give William a look as I finally release the grip my thighs have on his hand. He gives my inner thighs and quads one last caress before bringing his hand back up to the table. After a nice dinner we excuse ourselves before even Jarrod and Camilla leave. I just tell everyone I'm not feeling too great and wish to lie down for a bit.

Honestly only half of that statement is a lie. Although very turned on, I am also feeling slightly queezy. I didn't have any alcohol nor did I eat anything unfamiliar.  I try to hide that fact from William who congratulates me on such a goid excuse to slip away. Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm wondering if my slight sick stomach is a sign of being pregnant as I've never felt quite this way before when I was really sick.

We hurry up to our room and I ask William if he prefers me with my dress on or off as I give him a sly look trying to ignore the queezy feeling in the pit of my stomach so I can enjoy him.

Board footera