You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2022 6:37 pm  #2101

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

I see Enid's reply, a bit disappointed, meaning I would have to go see Laura on my own. I see Laura buying a sandwich from the vending machine in her dorm, I approach her. She tells me I shouldn't be here, and I boldly answer that someone has to be with her. I see tears filling her eyes as I step closer to her. She walks to her dorm, I follow. She tells me horrible things she has done before, tears streaming freely down her face, dripping on her t-shirt, leaving big, wet spots.

I feel compassion for her, now I know my feelings for Enid are true, as I don't feel lust or desire for Laura, I feel fraternal love for her, like a good friend. I stand in front of her, slowly raise my hands and cupping her cheeks, dry her tears, clearing the streaks as well. She motions me to sit on the couch she shares with her roommate. I sit next to her, instinctively placing my left hand on her right thigh, feeling it softly jiggle as I feel her warm skin and the hem of her denim shorts. I give her thigh a comforting squeeze and pat it reassuringly, hoping to give her comfort. I smile at her as I lean and kiss a couple of tears and their streaks from her hot cheeks, as I tell her: "Remember that I'll never break my promise, I'll pray for you every day of my life, even if I have found the girl of my dreams, I'll always be your friend, never forget it, you can count on me whenever you need to." I pat her thigh several times, feeling her soft inner thigh and quads jiggle against my hand.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 23, 2022 6:41 pm)

April 23, 2022 7:08 pm  #2102

After caressing Camilla's body and return to her face, I see her yawn and a tear slip out of her eye. I thought the tear was caused by the yawning but Camilla tells me she has never felt so emotional yet turned on at the same time. I am extremely turned on, I am about to make love to my wife for the first time AS MY WIFE.

I climb on top of her, between her legs, lean my face and kiss a tear, following the tear streak, drying it with kisses as I softly caress the entrance to her intimate treasure with the tip of my firm member. Camilla moans.

April 23, 2022 7:12 pm  #2103

William's POV:

Anna gives a good and credible excuse for us to leave. As soon as we reach the room she asks me if I want her with the dress on or naked. I caress her shoulders, slipping her out of the dress, take her to bed and slowly tease her with my already hard member, teasing her entrance as I caress her generous breasts. I feel her tremble against my body.

April 23, 2022 11:36 pm  #2104

Jarrod quickly climbs on top of me as I could see how turned on he was. As soon as he had settled between my legs he leaned his face close to mine and delicately kissed one of my tears from my cheeks following its tear streak up to just under my eye with more dedicate kisses. He then starts teasing my already wet privates with the tip of his already pulsating member. I can't help but let out a loud moan. I can feel I am about to loose control so I suggest we get on our sides so I don't release too early. As tired as I am I still really want to enjoy our first time being intimate as husband and wife.

April 23, 2022 11:48 pm  #2105

Anna's pov:

Before I can even finish my sentence asking William if he wanted to have me with or without my dress he begins caressIng my shoulders, slowly stripping me out of my dress. I guess I have my answer. He then quickly carries me to the bed where he begins teasing me with his already hard member. I didn't realize just a simple dress (or lack thereof) would have such an effect on him. He then quickly grabs my breasts and begins caressing them as he continues to tease between my legs. I couldn't help but let my body involuntarily tremble against his as I could feel myself becoming increasingly wet.

Before I could stop myself I lean up slightly taking the side of his neck in my mouth and sucking on it leaving a nice hickey behind. I smile as I move my mouth to the other side of his neck this time placing my hands on his specs, slowly moving them slowly down his chest until I reached his abs. I stopped for a min slowly yet firmly caressing them from the middle to the sides and back to the middle making him moan ever so slightly.

April 24, 2022 12:17 am  #2106

Camilla slips from beneath me, suggesting we become one in a side position, facing each other. We have never done so in this position, I get a bit nervous thinking what is the best thing I can do from this position and how to make this a wonderful experience. I slowly become one with Camilla, pull her by her buttocks, when she is next to me, I literally feel her breath on my face. I smile as I can still see tear streaks and her watery eyes full of tears. I start slowly thrusting, I flush as I become extremely turned on feeling her relaxed quads and soft inner thigh muscles jiggle as they clash against my thighs (mostly) and hips.

I see a smile on her face as we get close to the point of no return, her breasts bouncing, her thighs jiggling, her sexy moans drives me crazy. I feel my strong thighs jiggle a bit as hers give in to the strong clashing of my legs against hers, I feel my life giving liquid quickly rushing to the exit when I feel her thighs jiggle like jello against mine, I bring my hands to the back of her thighs, feeling a wonderful jiggle as the clash transfers from front to back.
I let out a loud moan as I shoot all my life giving seeds inside of her, I see her tears finally overflowing her eyes and running to the outer corner of her cheeks, her body trembling as she reaches the point of no return as well.
I kneel in the bed in front of her and pull her to sit on the bed, leaning her back against the pillows, sitting in front of me, her tears leaving multiple thick streaks on her cheeks. I lovingly wipe and kiss them.

April 24, 2022 6:12 am  #2107

Laura's POV

I was glad Tristan still wanted to be my friend, even after my not very nice tale. He soon took his leave saying he had to go meet Enid

Poppy came back shortly afterwards and I begged my roommate to forgive me too and not hate me as I couldn't bear that.

'I don't hate you Laura' she said quietly, tears running down her cheeks 'I've said my piece and I'm willing to move on, if you are'

I said I was

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 24, 2022 6:19 am  #2108

Robyn's POV

'There you go Rob' Susan said to me gently zipping up my left boot. 'You're ready to save the world again'

'From the safety of my room' I joked. Susan gave me a hug and wished me a good day and left herself.

I was back from the hospital, but I wasn't ready to mix with crowds just yet. My teachers had arranged for me to attend my lectures via Zoom, so I got set up for my next class and started to watch

I was very grateful to my two best friends for their help. The only thing they couldn't do was mend my broken heart which had been shattered into pieces by Laura. Would I ever find love again I wondered as tears streamed down my face

Wiping away my tears I concentrated on my first lecture of the day

April 24, 2022 6:46 am  #2109

Kate's POV

It wasn’t long before we had a replacement for The Crucible. Evie it turned out had written a whodunit thriller called 'The Spider in the Web' and this was to be our new production

Our Deputy Head was a little snotty towards the idea of us doing Evie's play, but since we didn't have to pay her for the rights we had him over a barrel

I was playing the part of Alice the companion turned butler who was in a secret relationship with my employer's son. A boy called Casey was playing my boyfriend. However he was proving to be as wayward as his character as he wasn't there for the first rehearsal so Beth took his place

This first rehearsal was very emotional for Evie as she saw her play being read for the first time. I hoped we could all do it justice

April 24, 2022 6:50 am  #2110

William’s POV:

I feel Anna raise herself and kiss me on my neck, sucking it hard, repeating the same feat on the other side of my neck, starting to caress my chest, then my abs, caressing from the middle to the sides and back.

Seeing how she likes to play rough, I grasp her thighs and, positioning them, I become one with her with one strong thrust. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Anna’s body so attractive, her whole body reacts to the force of my thrust: her cheeks jiggle, her breasts bounce, her abs bounces a bit, her thighs jiggle like jello, her calves sway through and fro, intermittently hitting my outer thighs. All my experience having sex goes over the board, I feel like a teenager when I notice I can’t control reaching the point of no return after a little more than a minute of full strength thrusts.

I never thought any woman could have such an effect on me, seeing her strong body completely soft, that sight and sensation exclusively for me, I couldn’t handle it. I hope she knows round two is definitely coming up, I also hope she feels as turned on as me.

Board footera