You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2022 6:54 am  #2111

Re: Movie night

Tristan’s POV:

I go to Enid’s dorm, I’m surprised it’s not that late yet and she is wearing a long t-shirt as a pajama, she was reading before I knocked at her door. She invites me in, I tell her the overall situation with Laura and ask her if it’s a good idea to visit Robyn.

April 24, 2022 3:22 pm  #2112

Enid's POV

I tell Tristan it is a good idea to visit Robyn, but maybe not right away

'I'd give it a few more days' I tell him. 'After what she's been through, the break up with Laura and her mugging on top, we should leave her alone for a bit. She has her best friends to help her, so she isn't alone'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 24, 2022 3:23 pm  #2113

As soon as we lay on our sides Jarrod spares no time pulling my bottom so I am closer to him. I could feel his every breath on my face. He smiles at me as he enters and slowly starts thrusting. I notice him begin to flush like a school boy when  my quads and inner thighs begin to jiggle as they clash against his thighs and hips.

I can't help but smile as my breasts are steadily bouncing and my thighs jiggling. I can't help but let out a loud moan. I don't even try to contain it, not caring who may hear us. As my legs are clashing against Jarrod's I can feel his thighs begin to give in just a bit and start jiggling. I feel him slowly bringing his hand to the backs of my thighs as they continue to steadily jiggle.

That's when I hear Jarrod let out a loud moan as if it couldn't be contained then I feel his warm liquid beginning to fill me up. I finally let my tears begin to overflow from the outter corner of both my eyes and silently run down the outter of my cheeks towards my ears. With the warm sensation of his liquid filling me up and the cool sensation of my tears running down my cheeks I could finally feel myself beginning to tremble at the point if no return.

After I bathe Jarrod's member in my own warm liquid he slowly gets up and kneels down in front of me, pulling me up gently to sit on the bed. I lean my back against the pillow as tears are still steadily, yet silently flowing down my now flushed cheeks. He lovingly cups my cheeks in his hands and begins to intermittently wipe my tears and their streaks away while also kissing my tears.

I feel so loved I shut my eyes just as I feel a fresh wave of tears beginning to course down my cheeks. I leave them unchecked as I know how much Jarrod loves taking care of them. After a min I open my eyes only to see his eyes sparkling with the threat of impending tears.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 24, 2022 3:25 pm)

April 24, 2022 3:46 pm  #2114

Anna's pov:

I let out a gasp as William startles me by grabbing my thighs rather roughly to position me on his member. He then gives me one strong thrust making my cheeks jiggle, my breasts and abs bounce, my thighs jiggle,  and my calves sway. I'm not used to him being so forcefull, but I have to admit it is quite a turn on. After just over a min I can feel him filling me up with his warm liquid. I've never seen him so turned on so fast. By the look in his eyes I could tell he was ready for round two. As I hadn't quite reached the point of no return so I hoped he would spend extra time on me the next round.

William quickly rolled off onto the bed just to catch his breath for a moment. He rolled onto his side slightly, while still breathing rather heavily, to look at my face.

As I laid there catching my breath I could feel the queasiness in the pit of my stomach start to slowly return.

"What's wrong?" William asked sensing something was off by my face.

"It's nothing really." I began slowly. "It's just that I've kind of had a slight queasy stomach today but I just attributed it to excitement and maybe a little nervousness about today, but after it came back with a vengeance after dinner I don't think it's that." I continued slowly trying to gauge his reaction. "Do you think, I mean we've been having a lot if unprotected fun trying to convince again?" I asked slightly nervous but mostly seriously.

April 24, 2022 8:04 pm  #2115

Rachel's POV

Ever since I'd seen the notification a couple of weeks ago about the first Transit Race Championship, I'd wanted to do it. Twelve races over the year, £1m jackpot to the racer with the fastest overall time. But I needed my girlfriend's permission first

'Of course you should do it' Kate insisted her eyes filling with tears as she fondled my boot toes. 'This is your passion, I'd never dream of stopping you from doing something you love'

It was my turn to have tears well in my eyes. I kissed Kate tenderly on the lips, feeling my tears running down my cheeks as I did so.

We broke apart and Kate wiped my tears.

'Will you be my Master Stopwatch for London' I asked.

'Of course I will' Kate replied her tears streaming down her face. She wiped her tears and we began to discuss how rehearsals were going. The actor who was playing her boyfriend didn't seem as invested as everybody else as he only showed up to half the time

'Beth is so much better' Kate informed me as she played with a boot zip. 'But the part is written for a guy so what can we do'

I nodded sympathetically and we opened up my tablet to watch something on Netflix

April 24, 2022 10:03 pm  #2116

I never thought making love with my wife would be such an important event, I mean, it was not the first time I made love with Camilla, but it was the first time I made love with my wife. I become so emotional I feel tears about to overflow.

Seeing Camilla crying during most part of our lovemaking experience makes me at ease, as I allow tears to roll down silently down my cheeks, no sobs, no crying faces, no gestures at all, only the pure emotion of forming a family with the girl of my dreams.

April 24, 2022 10:06 pm  #2117

William's POV:

As I take a quick breath to get ready to continue, Anna tells me she has an upset stomach, feeling similar to when she was pregnant. Could she be pregnant again? I feel tears filling my eyes, hoping she is pregnant. "We should go tomorrow and get a lab test, the instant ones are not that precise".

April 25, 2022 5:30 am  #2118

Robyn's POV

After a week of being cooped up in my room, I was ready to go back to normal classes again. At least I thought I was ready, until I went back into the main college building you never quite knew.

On Saturday I was sitting on my bed wiping away my tears that had run down my cheeks at the movie I had been watching when there was a knock at the door

I said I was coming, quickly checking my face for tear streaks and opened the door. It was Tristan and Enid.

'Come in' I said. After we discussed the injury to my arm and how it was progressing (the cast was coming off the next day), we moved onto the subject of Laura and things got a little awkward

'Tris, I don't want to talk about her' I said, stifling a sob as my eyes welled with tears again. Enid insisted they leave so after waving me goodbye they both left

As they closed the door tears streamed down my face. I was beginning to question going back to regular classes.

Last edited by reptongeek (April 25, 2022 5:36 am)

April 25, 2022 5:34 am  #2119

Enid's POV

I could see Robyn was getting very upset about Tristan mentioning Laura so I bundled him out of her room, before her tears fell and my boyfriend could wipe them away

'Why did you have to bring up her ex like that' I said to him a little cross. 'She is hurting really badly and you are not helping!'

'Laura is my friend' Tristan pointed out. 'I'm just trying to help her'

'And I'm your girlfriend' I reminded him quietly 'Please don't forget'

April 25, 2022 1:18 pm  #2120

Laura's POV

I had inadvertently heard in the bathroom that Tristan and Enid had gone to see Robyn and had a fight afterwards because my name had been brought up

Whether this was true or not I do not know but it made Monday morning classes more than a little uncomfortable

Robyn was back in class this week and more than a few of my fellow classmates were glad to see her back - they loved seeing her in her black knee boots which she wore habitually. We didn't talk at all, she just ignored me

Tristan caught up to me between classes and asked if I was okay.

'Tris, I know you are trying to help, but I heard you had a fight with Enid and it was about me.' I told him 'I appreciate you wanting to be friends with me and trying to get me and Robyn back together, but trust me it isn't going to happen. I know Robyn she will never forgive me for the rest of my life. And neither will Enid if I keep coming between you two.'

I paused as I allowed my speech to sink in

'Please Tristan just leave me be. It will be better for both of us.' I continued 'I won't be glared at as much and Enid won't be threatened by me. If I need a friend I've got Poppy'

Tristan didn't seem to agree but nodded silently and walked away

Board footera