You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2022 3:00 am  #2151

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

As we are waiting for the results I notice Anna's eyes slowly filling with tears. I squeeze her hand, letting her know I'm there for her, still her eyes keep filling. Finally, the doctor comes back in with the results, in spite of my will I also get nervous. I take my eyes off Anna and look at the doctor. "Good news, you're around two weeks pregnant, start taking folic acid and stop smoking and drinking, no intense activity, sleep and eat well, oh, and drink enough water. Congratulations".

I feel like a strong wave hit me, I couldn't contain my emotions even if I tried, I feel big, hot tears streaming down my cheeks in several paths, inner and outer corner as well as a few down the middle of my cheeks. For the first time in my life I am happy sobbing, my abs and shoulders shake with every sob as tears stream unchecked down my cheeks. I am so happy, I’m surprised I am not the least embarrassed for sobbing in front of the doctor.

May 4, 2022 7:35 am  #2152

Caitlin's POV

I began to walk to my prompt corner, angry and disappointed. Despite Beth doing a sterling job last night, she didn't have the part for the rest of the run.

All of us knew she was so much better than Casey. In her hands the part of Alex was a fully fledged character and her delivery was full of emotion and heart. When she said 'Hello Ruth' the previous night I had cried along with Kate, my tears streaming down my face.

I certainly wasn't going to do that tonight, or enjoy the play very much as I would be constantly busy. I needed to give Beth one prompt last night and that was the only time I was required

My thoughts were interrupted by Kate as she hailed me from the door

'Would you like some water babe?' she asked 'I have a spare bottle'

Gingerly turning round in the small space beside the set, I walked back

'You haven't got anything stronger have you.' I said quietly 'Like stiff whisky for instance'

Kate gave me a knowing grin and said she hadn't. I accepted the bottle of water and then Kate asked me if she could put her boots in my prompt corner as she'd noticed they had been played with the previous night

I agreed and the two of us click clacked down to the bottom of the stage, the combined noise of two pairs of boots making quite a rapport on the wooden floor. As Kate unzipped her boots and changed into her court shoes, she asked me how many prompts Casey would need.

'I'll be generous and say seven' I said. Kate giggled and handed her boots over returning to the back room. I zipped them up for her and put them in the plastic bag I had available next to my chair

The play started and as I predicted it wasn’t as good as the first night. When Casey wasn’t on stage it was, but when he was on his performance was so flat, it really stood out and it naturally caused his fellow actors to drop their level a little

He needed a lot of prompts too. Five in the first act and seven in the second and he even slipped a huge chunk too. What Evie would think of this I hated to find out.

As the curtain fell on the end of the play, tears ran down my cheeks. This was such a good play but all it took was for one bad performance to completely sink it

Last edited by reptongeek (May 4, 2022 7:37 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 4, 2022 2:20 pm  #2153

I was very excited about our upcoming honeymoon to Ireland in a couple days I spent the whole next day packing. Making sure everything was just right and that I didn't forget anything. I must have repacked at least 3 times.

Finally it was time to go. Jarrod reminded me to wear comfortable clothes as we would be sitting in the plane for 6 hrs. I was so excited I wanted to make sure I had just the right outfit on, so I took a little longer than usual to get dressed. I finally decided on black leggings, a white short sleeve t-shirt and a Jean jacket. I hoped he liked my outfit as although it was extremely comfortable the leggings were a bit tight around my thighs and calves showing off my defined muscles and the shirt was a couple inches shorter than the pants so my abs stuck out just slightly.

I waa reminded that Jarrod's friend James had volunteered to take us to the airport so we wouldn't have to worry about parking, but that meant I couldn't keep him waiting so I quickly finished and met him back in the living room.

We were finally on the plane but before we sat down Jarrod asked me which seat I prefered. I asked if he minded if I took the window to wich he happily agreed. We had some lighthearted conversation during the flight while he intermittently changed between rubbing /squeezing my thigh to caressing my abs. One we finally got off the plane I couldn't believe my eyes. We we're finally in Ireland, a place I've always only dreamed of visiting.

We walked hand in hand to the luggage coral and as we waited for our luggage I realized my feelings hadn't completely sunk in yet.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 4, 2022 2:22 pm)

May 4, 2022 2:42 pm  #2154

Anna's pov:

As we waited for my results, I began to get more and more nervous. I couldn't help but feel my eyes begin to fill with tears. William squeezed my hand in comfort, but that didn't make my nerves any less. After what felt like an eternity the doctor finally came back with the results. In my mind I kept thinking she was going to tell us I wasn't pregnant and that my symptoms were from something else entirely, but then she spoke. She told us I was 2 weeks pregnant. I couldn't believe my ears. I felt a sense of joy I hadn't since my miscarriage. That was it, my tears finally started running down my face from every direction.. At first I couldn't tell if there were tears of joy or nerves. But that's when I turned to look at William.

I saw thick tears streaming down his face from every direction as well. I guess his emotions just overcame him as my doctor was still standing there. My head was spinning and before I knew what was going on entirely I heard what sounded like loud, joyful sobs. I finally realized it was William. His abs and shoulders were shaking with every new sob.

Still standing I wrapped my arms around William's shoulders and brought him into a hug. I laid my head on his chest and let my tears continue to silently flow into his shirt. He laid his chin on my head as he continued to sob. I could feel every shake, hear every sob like it was my own. I let his emotions flow through me for a min before we were interrupted by my doctor congratulating us before she walked away.

Through my blurry vision I could see out the corner of my eye that my doctor stopped just before the door to her office and stood there watching us. For a min I almost thought I saw tears welling in her eyes, but I put it off as I took a deep breath and began to talk to William. I hoped he could hear me through his sobs.

"As excited as I am, and I know you are too, I hope you won't mind keeping this to ourselves for just a little longer. I mean I know it'll be hard but I'm just afraid if we tell everyone again and then have another miscarriage..." I began trailing off slightly "I'd say I think we'd be safe at 3 mos. What do you say?" I asked William almost whispering.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 4, 2022 2:44 pm)

May 4, 2022 4:00 pm  #2155

I lovingly caress Camilla’s cheek as we wait for our luggage. We grab our stuff and go to the Clayton hotel Cardiff lane. We go straight to our executive king room and rest for a little while, I hope Camilla doesn’t have any jet lag issues.

I softly caress Camilla’s exposed abs, from side to side, then go from her abs to her thighs, barely covered in leggings, feeling her relaxed muscles give in to my touch, I think I even feel her muscles trembling in reaction to my caressing.

Not an hour goes by, when a bottle of bubbly champagne arrives. I hope Camilla likes the surprise I planned.

I bring in the champagne and look at Camilla’s face…

May 4, 2022 4:16 pm  #2156

William’s POV:

Anna wraps her arms around my shoulders, pulling me into a hug. She lays her head on my chest, quickly getting it wet with her hot tears.

I feel her body reacting to my sobs, kind of absorbing them. We get abruptly distracted by the doctor congratulating us, her voice seems thick with repressed emotions, then walks away.

Anna breaks the hug and starts talking to me, I try to stifle my sobs to listen to her. I see her face completely wet with tears as she asks me if we could keep this to ourselves for at least 3 months, she ends whispering, about to break down again.

Knowing she fears of another miscarriage, I gently cup her cheeks and, with my thumbs, then my finger pads, I lovingly wipe her face clear of tears, whispering back: “Don’t worry, we have learned from past mistakes, I will ask you to work half day instead of the full day for the next 3 months, I’ll do the same, I’ll make sure you get your vitamins and minerals needed for the baby’s nutrition “. I kiss a tear from each of her cheeks, wiping the tears streaks left, “Around the fifth month we will take a leave of absence for six months, so we spend the first two months with the baby full time.”

I lean and kiss another pair of tears as well as the tear streaks, covering her cheeks in kisses from her lower cheek to under her eyes. “I love you, I’ll make sure to take extra care of you for the rest of my life”. Tears stream down my cheeks unchecked as I softly wipe Anna’s tears.

May 4, 2022 5:35 pm  #2157

As soon as we get our luggage we take a taxi to the Clayton Hotel. We plan on getting a rental car in the morning so we will just stay local to the hotel today. We go straight to our room. Jarrod did all the planning and booking so I was pretty curious about the details of our room/stay. As we get in the room I'm told its an exclusive king room. He says there's nothing too good for me, which makes me blush.

We sit down on the bed and get ready to relax after our long flight. I quickly feel Jarrod begin to caress my exposed abs from side to side. His warm hands on my cool skin feel so good. I'm begining to get very relaxed when he slides his hand from my abs down to my thighs. I can't help them from trembling with his every touch. I lie down and let him continue caressing my every part. He moves from my thighs to my calves completely avoiding my mound and inner parts. He says he wants me completely relaxed first.

He continues to move downward from my calves to my feet where he sensually massages them. He then slides his hands back up, tracing the sides of my abs on his way. He stops and massages my hands and each individual finger, then continues up caressing my arms before reaching my shoulders. He stops to massage my shoulders and neck a while to release all the tension in them from the plane ride.

Just as he gets to my head and begins running his fingers through my hair while massaging my scalp we get a knock on the door. I wonder who it can be as Jarrod excuses himself, and with a smile on his face opens the door. I'm so relaxed I can barely move.

Jarrod quickly closes the door and tells me the champagne he ordered to surprise me had finally arrived. Speechless I sit up, get off the bed and walk toward him giving him a big hug and kiss on the lips as my eyes fill with happy tears.

"Im happy you like my suprise. I just wish the champagne arrived a few min later." He began as he pointed to the strong tent in his pants. "Just touching you/ massaging you makes my member strong." He said as he popped the cork on the champagne.

"Shall I help you with that?" I ask also pointing to his pants.

"How about we enjoy this champagne first. We have all night for that." He said finally pouring the champagne and handing me a glass.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 4, 2022 5:38 pm)

May 4, 2022 5:56 pm  #2158

Anna's pov:

I can barely get the last of my words out before William cups my cheeks and uses his thumbs and finger pads to wipe all my tears delicately away. I can feel my cheeks getting hot again with the threat of more impending tears when he begins whispering that he doesn't feel we should keep such wonderful news from our friends and families. He also says that he thinks we have learned from the past so we won't have another miscarriage. This time he wants me to work less, only half days, to avoid any extra stress on the baby and he suggests I take extra vitamins and minerals to ensure the babies health.

I can feel a new wave of tears now falling down my now burning cheeks. I was extremely happy he has put such thought into this, but I was still a bit nervous. As my new tears fell he leaned in and delicately kissed a still falling tear from each of my cheeks before taking the pads of his thumbs and wiping away the remaining streaks.

He then continued whispering saying he wants me to take a leave of absence from work for the last four mos I'm pregnant and the first two mos after I have the baby. He says he wants us to be as safe as possible this time around. He then leans in again, kissing another pair of tears from my face, then continues to kiss my cheeks all the way up to just under my eyes. He then chokes out that he loves me and vows to take extra care of me for the rest if his life. With that I notice another ocean of tears begin to stream over his cheeks.

"So when should we share our wonderful news with everyone?" I ask trying to see where his head is at.

May 5, 2022 7:17 am  #2159

Sophie's POV

'Is it true' I sobbed to Emily. 'Did you cheat on your ex with me'

We were both crying. I had tears streaming down my face and Emily was looking at the floor her tears free falling out of her eyes and spattering onto her socks.

'Yes it's true' she said finally raising her head tears now running down her cheeks.

'What does that say about me?' I asked. 'About Caitlin. She's gorgeous. If you can cheat on her, on me what chance has anybody else got?'

'Sophie please' Emily begged, her tears now streaming down her face. 'I'm trying to be better, I'm trying not to cheat but you have to stay with me please! Don't give up on me now!'

She tried to take her hands in mine but I got off her bed wiping my tears away.

Finally I came to a decision and turned round

'Kate and Sam like you' I said 'Or they did before Amanda' Tears began to run down my cheeks again

'But you shouldn't forget they love me very much, Kate especially. I won't be able to hold them off if you stray again'

Emily wiped her tears

'I won't' she said swallowing a sob 'You have my word' I wiped away my final tears and returned to her bed and we started to kiss

May 5, 2022 7:27 am  #2160

Kate's POV

As both my bestie's were spending time with their respective partners and Rachel was taking my Aunt Gemma and Aunt Billie to her favourite tube station, I had an afternoon free so I decided to invite Caitlin ten pin bowling

As the only gay members of the Drama Society we had graduated together during rehearsals for The Spider in the Web and become friends so I wanted to spend some time with her outside college

'Thanks for inviting me' she said, tears running down her cheeks. 'I've forgotten what it's like to have a friend. After Emily, I lost all the friends I had because they sided with her and not me'

I silently fumed at Sophie's girlfriend as we both laced up our shoes. I hoped she wouldn't stray again otherwise I would get very angry. My Dad could testify to that.

'Your welcome' I said warmly to Caitlin who wiped away her tears and got ready to input our names into the computer

Board footera