You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 5, 2022 12:49 pm  #2161

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

After a walk in the park, I leave Enid in her dorm, she is eager to build her Lego space set, I guess I'll have to wait a few days to see her again. I am worried about Laura and Robyn, I would like to tell Robyn I'll be there for her whenever she needs. I'll try to pass by sometime during the week, and Laura, I'll pray for her.

I continue my long days job and training, I am already taking the intermediate modules of the SCA, after finishing the basic in tea, as soon as I open my own shop I'll continue studying tea.

May 5, 2022 1:05 pm  #2162

After giving Camilla a massage I don't know who ended more turned on, but the champagne enhanced the atmosphere, as I see Camilla's beautiful eyes sparkling with happy tears. She sits up and comes to me, giving me a big hug and a kiss on my lips. I close my eyes as I kiss her and cup her cheeks, I feel I'm getting more turned on (if that's possible) as her passionate kiss is having its effect and the wetness I am feeling in my fingers, I'm almost sure it's tears, a bit hot, big, drops landing on my fingers as I cup her cheeks. I'm almost sure its not sweat, I deepen the kiss as I softly swipe my thumbs about every 5 seconds, clearing the drops and the trace left.

Still kissing I start to take her leggings off as well as her top. I break the kiss only for a moment, to fully take her top off, then resumed with the kiss, now my hands exploring her naked body.

May 5, 2022 1:15 pm  #2163

William's POV:

Anna asks me when would I consider a good time to share the news, I nuzzle my cheek against hers, mingling our tears, as I answer: "As soon as it is obvious, when your body is no longer able to deny it, before being asked, let's announce it". I kiss another pair of big, hot tears along with their thick streaks, wiping the rest. I keep my eyes on Anna's face, my tears subsiding and starting to dry on my cheeks.

I take her hand and walk towards the door, we see the doctor has tears still running down her cheeks. I feel extremely emotional, she is not our relative, yet, she is sharing our emotion, I feel a couple of tears begin their way down my cheeks as I release Anna's hand and cup the doctor's cheeks, wiping her tears, as I smile and say: "Thank you doctor, not only for caring for Anna, but for sharing our happiness, feeling it as if we are part of your family, I'll never forget this."

May 5, 2022 3:35 pm  #2164

Caitlin's POV

It was kind of Kate to invite me ten pin bowling. I didn't feel I could turn her down despite worrying that it might cause problems with her best friends. We had just finished our game which I narrowly won and we exchanged our bowling shoes for our knee high boots

As we had some time left before our respective parents picked us up I suggested we have some lunch as it was approaching one o'clock

A young couple giggling near our table caught my eye. They looked so happy my eyes welled with tears and quickly streamed down my face

I couldn't stop thinking about the girl in Vancouver that I met at the performance of Miss Saigon

'Do you believe in love at first sight' I asked Kate who had seen my streaming tears and asked what was wrong. Her eyes filled with tears too

'I didn't until I met Rachel' she said, a tear running down her left cheek. I explained I had met someone in Canada, and that I couldn't stop playing our journey back to her hotel over and over in my mind

'Am I being silly' I said, more tears streaming down my face. 'Thinking of someone I hardly know, that I met just one night three months ago'

Tears ran down Kate's cheeks

'You're not being silly' she urged me. 'There's no reason why you couldn't meet up with her again'

I wiped away my tears but they still kept running down my cheeks

'I'd like to think so' I sobbed. 'But I don't think I will'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 5, 2022 6:58 pm  #2165

Billie's POV

Because I had underestimated how long it would take me to get to North Harrow, I could only go so far as Rayners Lane. My ultimate destination of Sudbury Town would have to wait another day

Me and Gemma went to see Kate in her college play. It was actually not bad considering it was written by one of her fellow students and not a professional playwright, but as Kate had forecast Casey was playing Alex and he was a bit flat.

'Maybe it's just first night nerves' Gemma had whispered. However as the night went on I wasn't sure if it was nerves anymore. He didn't seem to know his lines very well and as I looked over to where the young author was sitting she regularly had her head in her hands

After the play had finished and we were waiting for Kate to emerge, I heard her quarreling with Casey

'You don't like me because you're gay' He said to her

'I DON'T LIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE RUINING EVIE'S PLAY' Kate screamed at him. 'AND YOU HAD SALT AND VINEGAR BREATH WHEN YOU KISSED ME!!'

She burst out of the room, tears streaming down her face.

'God he is such an idiot!!' she told us wiping her tears.

The following day me and Gemma had our anniversary dinner at a restaurant her sister had recommended.  We looked forward to when my sister would be coming up to visit and discussed what we were going to do with her

On the Saturday I wanted to go and see if I could visit Sudbury Town again as Kate was busy with a friend. Rachel volunteered to show me and Gemma round so we all trooped down on the train

'There's your barometer Bill' Gemma told me after a few minutes searching. I took a photo of the unique feature and walked around for something else to photograph

Rachel was telling us about her Championship she was hoping to do the next year

'The only problem is the entry fee' she said sadly. 'I can afford to travel to the various places, but not the £10,000 to apply'

Me and Gemma shared a look, and I new we would be discussing this later

May 5, 2022 9:22 pm  #2166

After we finish our champagne Jarrod cups my cheeks, closes his eyes and gives me a passionate kiss on my lips. He then begins slowly wiping the pads of his thumbs across my cheeks, clearing my tears and  their streaks.

Never breaking our kiss Jarrod removes his now wet hands from my cheeks and begins removing my leggings. He then breaks our kiss, quickly throws my shirt off over my head and then gives me another passionate kiss. This time placing his hands on my exposed breasts. This time I break the kiss.

"Are you sure you really want to enjoy my body, or is it the champagne that is talking? I mean it's made me a little loopy so I'm just making sure, not that I don't love your hands exploreing my body." I quickly ask as Jarrod gently pushes my across the room and onto the bed.

May 5, 2022 9:41 pm  #2167

Anna's pov:

William responds to my asking when we should share our wonderful news. He says he'll wait a bit to ease my fears but wants to tell everyone before I really start showing so they don't have to ask. Honestly, I'm good with that because I doubt I'll be showing before 3 or 4 mos. He then kisses another pair of thick tears that were runnung over my cheeks along with their streaks. He then wipes the rest of my falling tears with the backs of his fingers. I smile and finally notice it appears his tears are finally starting to dry.

As we walk hand in hand towards the door I'm stopped dead in my tracks by the sight of my doctor still standing outside of her office. I was suprised to see tears running down her cheeks. I look at my doctor then back to William trying to gauge his reaction. I see a couple of thick tears silently running from the inner corners of his eyes and down to the middle of his cheeks. That's when I feel him release my hand. He then surprises me by  cupping my doctor's cheeks and using the pads of his thumbs to wipe her tears. Surprisingly she doesn't turn away, rather she gives him a comforting smile. He then tells her thank you for  caring about me and sharing our happiness. It's something he'll never forget. Then he removes his hands from her cheeks, gives her a smile, places his hand in mine and we walk out of the office and back to his car.

Once we get to the car, William opens the door for me before getting in the drivers seat.

"Is there anything you'd like me to get you to eat? I mean you must be having a craving for something. I remember last time it was strawberry smoothies and peanut butter and banana sandwiches." William asks me lovingly.

"I really didn't have much of a craving for anything before I found out I was pregnant, but now that I know I'm really starting to crave chicken nuggets and French fries from McDonald's. Mind you I rarely ever eat fast food so it must be the baby talking. That and the fact that we skipped breakfast this morning." I say quickly my stomach starting to rumble.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 5, 2022 9:44 pm)

May 5, 2022 10:07 pm  #2168

Even though Camilla is not good at handling alcohol I take her to bed and as if it was the first time, I lovingly and tenderly (nothing rough) make love to my newly wed wife. I’m not sure if it’s effect of the alcohol or she is as emotional as I am right now, but even the softest contact of my hips and quads make her beautiful, toned thigh muscles give in and jiggle in my hands.

After an unforgettable and emotional night (the first time we make love in another country on our honeymoon) we get some well deserved sleep.

Next morning, around 8:30-9:00 we have breakfast, after a good Irish breakfast, we go back to our room to change, then go for a hop on hop off and walking tour until I decide to guide her to a pub and drink a Guinness as we take the tour at the Guinness storehouse, making this first day trip a little alcoholic as we go to the Jameson Whiskey distillery.

May 6, 2022 6:35 am  #2169

Robyn's POV

Billie's invite to stay with her and her partner came as a lovely surprise and I tapped out my reply with tears running down my cheeks.

In our second year me and Susan had got more popular since we had become Guinness record holders. A transit racing championship was being organised for the following year, one of the races was NY and we had been getting lots of offers to be Master Stopwatch, which we had politely turned down

Tristan was still trying to get me a girlfriend. The previous year he was trying to set me up with a French student in my class called Marie but she was straight unfortunately. Since I had got back though I had turned down all romantic offers. You see I had fallen in love with my beautiful stranger from Canada

I constantly replayed our journey together like a film in my mind. How her hair had moved in the breeze, how amazing she looked when her tears streamed down her face

But it was impossible. I couldn't help but notice the British accent. Even if we could meet up which was unlikely we would have to do the long distance thing and that hadn't worked out for Alicia and she and her boyfriend were in the same country. Me and my new love weren't even on the same continent

Soon the day arrived when I could fly out to see my sister

'Have a lovely time' Susan said giving me a hug. Taking a deep breath I got in the Taxi and went to the airport

May 6, 2022 10:56 am  #2170

Kate's POV

After a perfect ten days with Aunt Gemma and Aunt Billie it was time for them to go home. I sent them off with loving hugs and tears running down my cheeks and headed off to college

'You've changed your socks' I said to Samantha when I met her in the commissary prior to classes. Even though they were scrunched to her ankles I could tell the pattern was different

'I fancied a change' she said with a grin knowing the boys in her class went wild trying to figure out the pattern

We got serious for a few minutes as we discussed Sophie and Emily's fractured relationship

'I want to support her I do' Samantha said her eyes filled with tears 'But she won't let us help'

My eyes filled with tears too. I loved my best friends and wanted them both to be happy just like me and Rachel. For one glorious summer it had seemed they were and then Emily had to cheat. For the second time it transpired

Our tears ran down our cheeks but we both quickly wiped them away and went to our classes

When I arrived home there was a parcel on my bed. Intrigued I opened it up and for the third time that day my eyes welled with tears as I saw it was Evie's play in book form. She was now a professional playwright

'Thank you for being my Ruth' she wrote on the inside cover with her signature. As I looked at the cast list my tears streamed down my face as I saw my name and my fellow actors - including Beth.

I flipped a few pages. Yes she had changed the play so Alex the wayward son was now the wayward daughter

Tears still streaming down my face, I carefully and gently placed the precious book on my bookshelf

Last edited by reptongeek (May 6, 2022 10:57 am)

Board footera