You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2022 2:24 pm  #2201

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

As soon as I reassure Anna she is the most important element in my life, she hugs me, letting me know how proud of me she is and also that hearing that, she is more determined to tell her boss of her reduced schedule needs, giving me a giant hug, she is so emotional that I feel big, hot tears splashing my bare shoulder. I hug her tighter, squeezing a stream of tears from her eyes, that start running down my shoulder.

I break the hug and, smiling, I kiss a hot tear from each of her tear streaks, one from her inner corner, two from around the middle and one from the outer corner of each of her eyes, wiping her cheeks, clearing her several thick, hot tear streaks. I give her a brief hug, rubbing my cheek against hers, a stray tear is transferred from her cheek to mine. 

I break the hug, smile at her, saying: "Would you like to cry some more in my arms so you don't break down at work? I know you hate crying in front of others. If you need, I can take care of your tears.".

May 11, 2022 2:48 pm  #2202

I wake up, wondering if I dreamed or a warm tear splashed the crook of my neck last night, anyways, I slide my legs out of Camilla's silky, soft legs, feeling her soft muscles trying to follow my legs. I do a little bit of stretching as I know we'll walk a bit. I take a glass of water and get back in bed with Camilla, kissing just under her eye (the one I think shed the tear last night). She wakes up, I smile and tell her, today we'll take a leisurely walk on the woods, there are rivers and waterfalls, so there will be big oak trees, musk and water, I'll wear a hoodie and shorts, see what suits you best."

I take a shower and wait for Camilla.

May 11, 2022 4:11 pm  #2203

Anna's pov:

I feel William hug me back giving me a big squeeze before breaking the hug to look at me, smiling. It was the kind of smile that reminded me of how beautiful he thought I was even when I was a mess with tears running down my face. He then leaned in and delicately kissed a tear from each of my cheeks before wiping several of my tear streaks away with the pads of his thumbs. He then leans in for another hug this time rubbing his cheek against mine. I feel one of my still warm tears being transferred to his cheek.

After this hug William asks me if I felt the need to cry anymore and if so if I'd be willing to stay a while longer and break down in his arms so that I didn't at work. He said he loves comforting me almost as much as he knows I love being comforted by him.

"Let me just text my boss as although Its still pretty early now I have a feeling I won't be getting into work on time after this." I say reaching for my phone.

I type: I'm just texting to let you know that although I will be in to work today I may be a bit late as there has been a minor emergency. I'll explain when I get there. I hope you can forgive my late notice. And if any patients need their appointments rescheduled I'll handle it immediately upon my arrival as well as send them a formal apology. "

"Ok I think I've bought myself a couple extra hrs." I say putting my phone away.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 11, 2022 4:15 pm)

May 11, 2022 4:28 pm  #2204

Jarrod wakes up at his usual early time. Even being on vacation/ our honeymoon hasn't stopped his body from it's regular routine. I open my eyes slowly to see him stretching, then hear him grabbing a glass of water. Surprisingly instead of him heading out I feel him climbing back into bed. He then kisses just under my right eye with convinces me to fully wake up. He quietly informs me of what he has planned for us for the day.

He says he understands my point when I say I wanted a relax day as we have been running around a lot, seeing a lot of the sights. He says a relax day sounds good to him too. He says he's planned for us to take a leisurely walk in the woods where there will be rivers and waterfalls. Lots of big oak trees and musk. He says he'll be wearing a hoodie and shorts. Then he tells me he's going to shower while I get ready.

Little does he know I have plans of my own. I start searching for the perfect outfit that is until I hear the water from the shower. I wait a couple min to make sure Jarrod is in and completely unaware, then I quietly walk into the bathroom and silently slip into the shower behind him. He has just started to soap himself up and I can't get enough of his muscular body all soapy and wet. After a few sec of indulgeing myself in his body I slowly wrap my hands around his chest running my hands up and down his pecs. Startled he lets out a little yelp, before realizing it was me.

"I love your plans for today but first I have plans of my own I hope you don't mind indulging in." I say still behind him.

May 11, 2022 5:19 pm  #2205

After a couple of minutes in, I hear Camilla coming into the shower, wrapping her hands around my chest, caressing my pecs. I yelp  softly, as I wasn’t expecting it. I turn and hold her right against me, her soft breasts giving in. I caress her back muscles as I give her a deep, passionate kiss.

I sense she is getting quite aroused as her breathing starts to get faster and more shallow. When we break the kiss, I surprise her going down on her, giving her pleasure as I feel her inner thighs jiggling against my cheeks and her quads and outer thighs tremble against my hands.

It doesn’t take long for her to reach the point of no return, as I hear her sensual voice emitting my name loudly while her body starts to go limp after reaching peak. I caress her hair and cheeks, smiling at her, then get out of the shower and start drying my body, and hers.

We get ready to have a well deserved breakfast and go for a walk.

May 12, 2022 2:33 am  #2206

William's POV:

Anna excuses herself for a minute to text her boss, after writing a quick text, she tells me she as a couple of hours. I assume she does need to cry a bit more, I open my arms and invite her to come into the protection of my arms...

May 12, 2022 4:50 am  #2207

Jarrod turns me to face him wrapping his arms tight around me making my breasts press tight against his pecs. I shiver a little as he starts delicately caressing my back while surprising me with a deep, passionate kiss.

I can feel myself now breathing heavier and faster. I'm not sure how much longer I'll last. Jarrod then breaks the kiss and starts going down on me. I gasp a little as I start to tingle all over with pleasure. My inner thighs are now jiggling against his cheeks as my quads and outer thighs start to tremble against his hands.

Almost immediately I reach the point of no retun. I involuntarily begin to scream Jarrod's name while my body finally becomes limp. I feel him begin to caress my hair and cheeks for a moment before carrying me out of the tub and delicately drying my body before his.

We have a nice leisurely breakfast while we try to regain our strength before getting ready for our walk.

May 12, 2022 5:09 am  #2208

Anna's pov:

As soon as William opens his arms I immediately place my head on his chest. I can feel my eyes burning with the sensation of impending tears.

"What's on your mind?" William asks me as soon as he hears a tiny sniffle.

"I'm not exactly sure."  I begin taking a deep shaky breath. "I mean I'm extremely excited about being pregnant again, but I'm also scared. What if I have another miscarriage?" I continue finally feeling tears escape the inner and outer corners of my right eye landing on his chest. "I don't know really I guess it's just the hormones talking." I finish as tears finally begin roll out the inner and outer corners of my left eye and start running down my cheek.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 12, 2022 5:11 am)

May 12, 2022 5:22 am  #2209

After a well earned breakfast, we get in the car and start the drive along the coastal road towards Glengarrif, taking a detour at Baltimore to have a nice walk surrounded by oaks by the river.

After about an hour walk, we head back to continue our journey. After a couple of hours we make another stop, this time in Crookhaven, we get out of the car to numb off after a couple of hours, plus the five hour earlier.

We sit and watch the sunset, as we watch the beautiful sunset I massage Camilla’s thighs and calves, giving them warmth and improving the circulation as they were a bit numb. Few (if any) better things in life than feeling that pair of perfect thighs jiggle and mold in my hands, my hands smoothly sliding along her silky skin.

After a wonderful intimate moment, we get on the car for the last drive to Glengarrif. We arrive around 9, getting a room in Beechwood house Bed and Breakfast.

May 12, 2022 5:46 am  #2210

Wiilliam’s POV:

As soon as I open my arms I see Anna’s beautiful eyes fill with tears. I ask what does she have in mind, she places her head on my chest and sniffles, I am now certain she is about to cry.

She answers she is not sure and I feel my pecs getting wet with hot tears. I release the tight hug, only enough to see her face, two thick streaks ending in big, round tears that slowly crawl down Anna’s inner and outer corners of both eyes. I lean and kiss her tear and tear streak from her outer corner left cheek, wiping her right cheek with my left hand.

“It’s ok, I’ve got you, you can trust me with your raw feelings, tears and everything”. I kiss her forehead.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (May 12, 2022 5:48 am)

Board footera