You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 22, 2022 6:54 am  #2251

Re: Movie night

I still can't control tents from forming whenever I jiggle my wife's sexy thighs or calves, plus, she is giving me a good morning French kiss. Camilla notices the tent and asks if she can take care of it before we leave, since I'd love a long walk today, I tell her if a quickie works for her...

After making love, we get dressed in our adventure outfits, have a light breakfast and I pack some snacks for the walk. We drive to Ross Castle and start our walk towards Muckross Abbey, I can't help getting very turned on seeing Camilla's thigh and calf muscles flexing as she walks, I feel she is in a catwalk modeling her shorts, which look more sexy with her ankle boots.

We finally reach the ruins of the Franciscan Abbey, it took us an hour and fifteen minutes, we explore them for around ten minutes (a lot of history but not too much to see) then head for the Torc Waterfall. After a little more than forty-five minutes, we reach the waterfall. Camilla takes her boots off, I get the impression she is taking her shorts off as well, maybe she wants to dive in a bit (if she does, I don't know if I'll be able to resist becoming one with her right there),,,

May 22, 2022 2:49 pm  #2252

Anna's pov:

I knew from the look on William's face, without him even saying a word, that he is fighting not to break down, which is strange seeing as how open he's been lately. I continue waiting for his response. After a moment he opens his mouth seemingly ready to give me my answer, but instead I notice his lips and cheeks starting to quiver. I felt my heart instantly sink for him. I then see a single thick tear running slowly down each of his cheeks only stopping at his chin. I don't know what has gotten him so upset, but I can now feel his emotions being transferred to myself and I can feel tears beginning to sting the backs of my eyes.

I'm snapped out of my own emotions by the sound of William's ragged breathing. Almost as if he was trying to stifle an impending sob. I see him blink, sending another pair of tears out of his eyes and slowly down his cheeks. I then see him, despite himself start to sob, loudly, openly. Not caring who or what can see/hear him.

My heart finally breaks into pieces realizing how much he's hurting and the tears that were stinging the backs of my eyes have finally begun to fill up my eyes. I slowly walk closer to William and begin to thumb away his stream of tears as they steadily continue to stream out of his eyes and down to his chin. With that a pair of thick, hot tears start slowly rolling out of the middle of both my eyes and make their way over my cheeks. I don't even try to stop them I just keep my focus on him.

I decide whatever the issue is, isn't important right now. We could discuss it after William calms down. I remove my hands from his cheeks, place them around his shoulders and delicately pull him into a hug.

"I love you." I whisper as he continues to sob, letting his tears fall off his chin and roll onto my shoulder where my shirt absorbs  them.

May 22, 2022 2:59 pm  #2253

I guess Jarrod is really eager to get out into nature as he suggests just a quickie as my response to helping him with his tent. After a few quick moments we are ready to get dressed into our adventure outfits. We have a light breakfast, then he quickly packs a bag of snacks for our hike.

Jarrod drives us to Ross Castle and we start our walk towards Muckross Abbey. After more than an hr we reach the ruins of the Franciscan Abbey. It only takes us ten min to explore them before we continue on to the Torc waterfall. 45 min later we reach the waterfall. It isn't an extremely hot day, but all that walking made me hot/sweaty. The waterfall looks cool and inviting so I begin to take off my boots. When I realize Jarrod is watching I slowly remove my shorts, then my shirt keeping my bra and underwear on.

"Care for a dip?" I say rather seductively as I begin to slowly walk into the water.

May 22, 2022 3:11 pm  #2254

William's POV:

As soon as I start sobbing, Anna's eyes begin to fill with tears. Anna walks towards me and lovingly wipes my thick, hot tears with her thumbs. As she is devoutly taking care of my tears, her tears eventually win their battle, thick, hot tears overflow down the middle of her beautiful eyes, rolling unabashedly and unchecked down her fair cheeks. I lift my hands to wipe them, but Anna pulls me in for a hug, saying: "I love you". I sob more, out of love, feeling my back tremble against her small hand and seeing my tears quickly forming a patch on her shirt.

I break the hug and, my sobs finally subsiding, I say: "I love you too, ghosts from the past are haunting me, I feel the need to evade for fear of potentially losing our child, I also feel the urge to go get drunk to stop feeling the anxiety and fear I am feeling right now." I cup her cheeks, kiss a tear from each cheek, kissing briefly her tear streaks, wiping the rest of her saline wetness on her cheeks.

"I'm not sure if you're up to it, but I think giving myself entirely to you would definitely help me feel better, would you like to make love?

May 22, 2022 3:22 pm  #2255

Camilla takes off her shorts and her shirt, inviting me to dive. I quickly reach her and get completely undressed (I don't want any wet clothes on while we walk back) and taking her hand, jump into the water. We swim for a few minutes, refreshing our bodies.

When we get out of the water I "help" Camilla take off her wet bra and underwear and extend it on the ground, I extend my clothes as well, but on my clothes I guide Camilla to lay down, still dripping, I start caressing her gently on the parts I know turn her on (and me) the most, having (and giving her) a never before experienced love making session, I go extra gently on her as I know she might be a bit tired of the 2 mile walk, plus we have to walk back, but, I let her set the pace, not knowing if she wants to indulge in me gentle or rough.

May 22, 2022 3:48 pm  #2256

Anna's pov:

After a few moments William breaks our hug as it seems his sobs are beginning to die down. He then takes a deep breath and explains what made him break. He tells me he is so nervous about us being pregnant, the thought of another miscarriage on the forefront of his mind. He also tells me he has a strong urge to evade again although he knows its wrong. He's looking for something to take his focus away from the source of his nerves, even thinking of turning back to drinking. He then cups my cheeks lovingly  and delicately kisses a tear from each of my cheeks as well as their streaks. Using the pads of his thumbs to wipe the rest.

William then lovingly looks into my eyes and asks me if I'd like to make love with him. He said he thought it'd make him feel better.

"Whatever nerves you're feeling due to our misfortune last time, believe me I'm feeling them too. I'm going to be right by your side every step of the way this time. You shouldn't feel the need to evade to avoid any negative feelings. I want you to feel them, as will I and we can get through this together." I began cupping his now dry cheeks. "And about becoming one with you, honestly I'm a little turned on by your tears (mainly the fact I got to so lovingly take care of them). Honestly, I can't wait to become one with you." I finished letting William decide how and where we were going to do it.

May 22, 2022 4:01 pm  #2257

Jarrod takes me up on my offer to cool off in the waterfall with me. He quickly strips off his clothes (including his underwear) saying he didn't want to hike back in ANY wet clothes. I surely don't mind the view. After a few min of swimming in very refreshing water we get out; Jarrod reminding me we still need to walk back two mi.

Jarrod helps me strip out of my wet bra and underwear upon exiting the water. He lays them on the ground to dry. He then lays his dry clothes out and guides me to sit while we wait for my clothes to dry. I lay down enjoying the warmth if the sun on my now cool body. As I begin enjoying the sun I soon feel cool hands on my breasts caressing them delicately for a moment before moving down to my abs. I almost instantly become wet. Then without warning I feel him enter me as he grabs onto my calves for support (his favorite spot). He then starts thrusting slowly, letting me pick the pace.

As tired as my legs were from our wonderful walk I grab Jarrod by his hips and pull him in making him thrust in me harder. I couldn't deny how horney he was making me.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 23, 2022 3:14 am)

May 22, 2022 7:39 pm  #2258

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

Enid gets the hint and accepts to become one with me in the most intimate act one can have. She asks to make love in my place, first, because her roommate Mirabel is in her dorm and is a light sleeper and second, because I just got a place for myself, initiating my independence from my parents.

On the way, as she drives, I ask her about Mirabel's preferences, hoping to hook her up with someone I know, Enid laughs so hard that beautiful big, thick tear that sparkled with the moonlight, leaving back a broad, shiny streak behind rolls down the outer corner of her right eye. I want to kiss it but it's far and it could be hazardous as she drives, so I tenderly wipe it away for her, slowly brushing my thumb from her tear, along the tear streak until a little below her eye.

By the time we reach my place we both are so built up, we start kissing as soon as we enter my dorm, fortunately my roommate is not here. We continue kissing and our caresses get hotter as we walk to my bedroom. I don't even finish closing the door when Enid starts removing my clothes slowly, yet seductively. I make sure to close the door and immediately catch up with her clothes, taking out her sweatshirt along her t-shirt under it in a single, slow movement.

I can't help but shiver as I softly brush my hands slowly across her fit, silky abs. That seems to turn her on even more as she starts unbuttoning my pants and dropping them on the floor, action that I immediately, as in a canon, follow, but I, instead of dropping her pants, break the kiss and very slowly, pull them down her toned thighs, lightly feeling my hands caress them as I slide her pants down.

I can't resist being so close to her breathtaking legs, I immediately start kissing her outer thigh, moving to her quads, and as my hands reach her shapely calves, I kiss her inner thigh as I softly jiggle her calves. Feeling the intense need to become one with her, I guide her to the bed and tease her with my firm hardness, noticing she is as ready as I am.

Without thinking I enter in a stronger than planned movement, feeling her perfect thighs jiggle against my hips and her calves hitting my thighs as they jiggle through and fro. I lean in for a deep kiss, when I remember I am not wearing protection, but my instinct got the best of me, besides, it doesn't feel the same.

The deep kiss turns Enid on fire, she starts thrusting her hips strongly against me, her athletic thighs bouncing and jiggling like jello in my hands, her calves trembling against the back of my thighs, her breasts bouncing, yet firm. We are about to reach the point of no return, when the protection thought invades my mind again, but Enid's love, devotion and, of course, her perfect body break my will and we explode like fireworks in the Fourth of July, sharing our potential life giving liquids with each other. I feel happy tears sting my eyes, I look at Enid...

Enid's POV

My smile was radiant and I gently dried my boyfriend's eyes before giving him a final kiss.

'I should get home' I said 'Mirabel will be worried about me'

I quickly got dressed and Tristan offered to tie my hair into a ponytail. I gladly surrendered my hair tie and he gently tied my long hair back. He was really good at it, I figured he must have done it for Melissa

After sharing one final kiss we both parted

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 22, 2022 8:02 pm  #2259

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma had reached Navy Pier and spent a lovely half an hour ice skating on the lake. We then decamped into the restaurant for some lunch

'I found this' my partner told me excited. She showed me a picture of the famous Chicago bean which was a prime selfie spot

'Sounds good' I eagerly agreed. 'Let's find it after lunch'

It didn't take long for me to find an appropriate bus route to get us there, and after we had eaten we travelled the short distance to Cloud Gate, where The Bean was

Luckily we found a fellow tourist who was willing to take a selfie of the two of us and equally luckily the tears in both our eyes from the cold managed to wait until he had taken the picture before they ran down our cheeks.

Wiping them away we decided to travel back to our hotel as it was getting dark

Last edited by reptongeek (May 22, 2022 8:10 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 23, 2022 3:33 am  #2260

William's POV:

Anna says she feels the same way I do and reassures me we will go through this together, supporting each other. She cups my now dry cheeks and openly says she is turned on by my tears, I don't know how to feel, I flush, as I also find her tears extremely beautiful and intimate, she ends saying she can't wait to be with me.

I slowly cup her breasts, walk her to the sofa in the living room as I take out her top. Once we arrive to the sofa, I have her sit so I can take off her pants, her underwear came along her pants. I feel getting more aroused by the second, I make her calves jiggle as I slide my hands on my way up after taking her clothes off, then her thighs make me wet as I feel them jiggle involuntarily due to her excitement. I continue my way through her soft abs, I playfully jiggle and bite her breasts, continue my hands to her cheeks as I kiss her neck.

I remove my hands from her cheeks, kissing her deep on her mouth as I remove my clothes. I caress her lower abs, sliding my hand across her mound until I reach her wetness, letting me know she is ready for me. I use every ounce of my will and consciously go as slow as possible, her soft, relaxed thighs giving in, I give her leverage by holding her calves. I continue extra slow for a few minutes, until I can't keep the pace any longer and start gaining speed.

As I gradually thrust harder, the first muscles to jiggle are her thighs, I feel her inner and posterior thighs jiggle against my hips and thighs. After that, her breasts begin to bounce with the force transferred with each thrust, then her abs, and finally, when I am thrusting with all my strength, I feel her calves begin to jiggle in a very sexy way in my hands.

I enjoy Anna's calves for about two minutes, then switch my hands to her inner thighs as I notice we are reaching the point of no return, we feel fireworks in less than a minute of me holding her inner thighs as I go deep. As soon as we explode, I cup her cheeks, staying inside her until deflation.

I brush her cheeks as I whisper: "Thank you, I will always love you and you will always be my first person to turn to under any circumstance." I try to catch my breath.

Board footera