You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 23, 2022 3:45 am  #2261

Re: Movie night

As soon as I get on top of her, before becoming one with her, she lifts her calves and places them on my hands, an invitation I can't refuse, that grants me permission to enter, I go gentle but she places her hands on my hips and pulls me strong inside her, making her inner thighs and quads jiggle with the strength of the thrust.

I continue thrusting hard, knowing we won't last as long which is ok, since we have to go back. I give Camilla all my strength, making her calves jiggle against my hands and her perfect thighs against my hips and quads. I have a conflict, I love feeling her sexy, shapely calves jiggle in my hands, but I also want to indulge in her toned, firm thighs as they jiggle.

I twist a bit, keeping my right hand holding her jiggling left calf, squeezing it every now and then, bringing my left hand to her right inner thigh, feeling her perfect, worked out muscles making waves with each thrust, quickly bringing me to the point of no return. To compensate that turn on, I drop her calf and bring my hand to stimulate her core, making her whole body to tremble as the buildup is increasing until we both explode. I feel my vital liquid trying to get inside of her as her own juices rush it back to surface like a wave in the sea.

I involuntarily squeeze and jiggle her thigh as I am coming down from the point of no return. I lean and give her a deep kiss on her lips, telling her: "I hope we can get back to the hotel in one walk, I don't know if I can refrain myself from making you mine along the way, knowing you are not wearing underwear under those sexy shorts make my imagination go wild."

We get dressed, I get the wet clothes in a separate compartment of my backpack and start the walk back to the hotel.

May 23, 2022 7:51 am  #2262

Billie's POV

I walked down the exit steps to Conservatory Central Park Drive station as tears streamed down my face. The cold was really making me cry a lot this week

And it wasn’t just the cold. Last night me and Gemma had finished off our first Sisterhood of Nine story and the ending had made me cry. The relationships in the stories were so realistic and believable that I couldn't help the tears from running down my cheeks.

I had forgotten the order in which the girls had their respective partners. I had thought Lily and Summer were the first gay relationship in the series, but it turned out it was Melanie and Nicole. Nicole was the brother of The Courier of the title and Melanie went undercover as Nicole's daughters babysitter to protect her from the bad guys. They already had a slow romantic dance one night - which had also made me cry - and they finally had their first kiss when the FBI had left them alone.

Me and Gemma were coming to the end of our trip to Chicago, but she promised me we could come back again anytime we wanted so I could visit all the 'L' stations. For the last two days we were both doing our own thing and I eagerly had taken myself off to visit a truly beautiful station on the Green Line.

Once I had taken a few photos of the outside and had my fill of the inside of the station, I got back on the train to my next planned stop Morgan/Archer on the Pink and Green line

Last edited by reptongeek (May 24, 2022 7:37 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 23, 2022 10:43 am  #2263

Rachel's POV

Despite it turning January and my route planning for my transit race championship taking up some of my free time, I was determined it wasn't going to take up all of it

I needed to spend as much time with Kate as I possibly could, since I would be away for a few months undertaking my championship challenge

She was still worried about Sophie. Emily had gone travelling after Amanda's funeral, but where she had gone was a mystery to all of us and Kate's best friend was bearing most of the stress and pain. The only person Kate could truly unburden herself to was me and our emotional talk had us both with tears running down our cheeks

After we had moved onto happier things, we decided to go for a walk before Kate had to go home. Despite the cold January air we had a pleasant time together

I did wonder given my girlfriend's success at finding Caitlin's girlfriend Robyn, whether she would do the same for Beth from her drama group.

'No, Caitlin told me she's happy single' Kate informed me. Our long walk came to an end outside her house.

'I'll see you tomorrow' Kate said with tears in her eyes. We exchanged a passionate kiss and I watched her walk through her front door as a tear streamed down the right hand side of my face

May 24, 2022 7:56 am  #2264

Robyn's POV

I had a lovely Christmas with Marie and her family. They were so welcoming and it was great to meet all of them. Marie's younger brother Pierŕe happened to be a train spotter and he got very shy when he met me.

'It's because of your Guinness record' Marie told me. 'Your famous bestie' I couldn't help smiling at this comment

When her father thanked me for what I'd done for his daughter, I felt a little embarrassed. After all I hadn't saved her life or anything, due to not being roommates or sharing any classes our interactions didn't extend beyond a fist bump in the corridors, having lunch together and our weekly game of air-hockey

'Before she met you, she didn't have any friends' Her father told me. 'Last Christmas she wasn't very happy. It's nice to have the old Marie back' Tears began to run down my cheeks. I knew the reason why she'd struggled to make friends. Nobody wanted to spend time with The French Girl With The Weird Fashion Sense. But I did. And I didn't give a chuff what anybody thought

Soon it was time for us both to go back. At the airport tears ran down Marie's cheeks as she hugged her family and we went through the gate. She was very quiet for a couple of hours, but she slowly got back to her old self when we sat in our seats on the plane, ready to fly back to NY

May 24, 2022 9:33 pm  #2265

Anna's pov:

After I tell William how I feel about his tears he instantly cups my breasts and walks me to the couch. He slowly removes booth my pants and underwear then jiggles my calves as he slides his hands back up. He continues up to my abs, then my breasts. He lightly bites my breasts as he slides his hands further up to my cheeks. He then begins to sensually kiss my neck. I let out a low moan of pleasure unable to contain myself as I felt my whole body tingle when he kissed my neck.

William removes his hands from my cheeks and strips off his clothes while surprising me with a deep kiss on my lips.as soon as his clothes are off and thrown in a pile on the floor he begins to softly caress my abs, another one of my favorite spots. He seductively slides his hands across my mound teasingly. He then slowly enters me while grabbing my calves for leverage. He teases my by thrusting slowly for a few min making me increasingly wet with every thrust. After a few min he started to gain speed. It seemed like he couldn't contain himself.

I can feel my thighs begin to jiggle beyond my control, then my my inner thighs begin jiggling against William's hips and thighs as his thrusts begin to get faster and deeper. My breasts begin to bounce, then my abs. As his thrusts get faster and deeper still my calves finally start to jiggle against his hands.

After about two min William removes his hands from my calves to my inner thighs. In less than a min after I feel myself at the point of no return. I soon feel him filling me up as I bathe his member. He then cups my cheeks and looks lovingly into my eyes as our fluids finish mingling.

William tenderly brushes my cheeks and through ragged breaths tells me that he loves me and that I'll always be the first person he turns to in any situation. He will never let himself or his thoughts wander or try to evade again.

I feel very honored to hear such sincere words.  I can feel my eyes beginning to well up with happy tears. That's when William rolls off of me and into the couch. He lays next to me on the couch on his side so I also turn on my side facing him.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 24, 2022 9:35 pm)

May 24, 2022 10:00 pm  #2266

As soon as I pull Jarrod stronger inside me he continues thrusting hard trying to hurry us to the point of no return as we know we have a long walk ahead of us to get back. As he continues to thrust harder my calves begin to jiggle against his hands and my thighs against his hips and quads.

I notice Jarrod twist a bit keeping his right hand on my left calf, squeezing it every now and then, bringing his left hand to my right inner thigh. I could tell he was almost at the point of no return as was I. He then surprised me by dropping my calf and moving his hand to my core where he began to stimulate it. My whole body began to tremble beyond my control for a few sec when I noticed his also trembling in sync with mine. Almost instantly we both lost control and he began to fill me up as I simultaneously began to bathe his member.

I then felt Jarrod begin to squeeze and jiggle my thighs as he gives me a deep kiss on my lips. He then says he hopes we can make it all the way back to the hotel, as we don't plan to dress with our wet clothes (just whatever is still dry). He says his will might not be strong enough for not becoming one with me again as I'm not planning on wearing my underwear or bra, just shirt and pants.

We then get dressed. Myself in only my shirt and shorts, and Jarrod in only his pants, no shirt or underwear as they were wet from me sitting on them. We then pack our wet clothes in his bag and begin to walk hand in hand back to the hotel.

After walking for only about a min Jarrod releases my hand, places his hand around my waist and pulls me in closer to him, squeezing my bottom. I let out a little startled yelp.

"I like the way your sexy, toned muscles feel without anything as a barrier beyond the shorts." Jarrod says almost sultry. He then slides me so I'm standing in front of him. I can instantly feel his member, already at attention again pushing through his shorts and against my bottom. (No underwear as a barrier, just his shorts.)

May 25, 2022 6:40 am  #2267

Robyn's POV

Susan was waiting for us back in NY and gave us a big hug as tears streamed down her face.

'Welcome back' she said. We drove back to our college in a Taxi as we filled her in on our Christmas with Marie's family and my Winter Ball.

'Caitlin sent you a letter too' Susan said wiping her latest batch of streaming tears. My heart went out to her, my poor roommate still hadn't found someone new. Dating an heteromantic asexual wasn't on any boys bucket list it seemed.

We gave Marie a parting hug and a fist bump and went up to my dorm. It was my turn to start crying as I read Caitlin's letter which just like mine was everything about her which she hadn't mentioned at the ball.

'Someone cheated on her' I said to Susan, tears running down my cheeks. 'That's awful'

Susan nodded in agreement, tears streaming down her face again. I was going to have to find her another zucchini. She needed someone in her life

Last edited by reptongeek (May 25, 2022 6:45 am)

May 25, 2022 2:31 pm  #2268

Enid's POV

'What are you watching Tris?' I asked him curiously at lunch a couple of days after our love making session. He was looking at something on his phone and he was clearly enjoying it whatever it was

He passed the phone over and I saw it was a crying video. 'Liza Soberano, Falling Tears compilation' the title read.

And that's all the video was. A young actress who I presumed was the girl in the title with copious tears streaming down her face for three minutes. I won't deny that even though I was straight there was something mesmerising about watching her cry

'She's quite a beautiful crier, isn't she' Tristan said. 'Not as good as you though'

I kissed him on the lips for an extended period

'Don't worry, I'm not jealous' I told him 'You enjoy her tears as much as you like'

May 26, 2022 12:46 am  #2269

Tristan’s POV:

Enid’s smile is radiant, I don’t think I have seen such a beautiful smile on her face before. I am still admiring her beautiful smile when she gently leans, kissing my tears from my eyes, I am stunned, I never thought one could get unshed tears out of the other’s eyes, yet she just did. On top of that, she kisses my lips. I instinctively bring my hands to her cheeks, feeling them warm.

After a passionate and loving kiss, she says she has to go back to her dorm, I offer to do her ponytail, I love her hair, plus my sis usually asked me to do it for her. Enid says goodbye with a final kiss, that for me, is more inviting to a new beginning, she leaves me extremely turned on, but I don’t want to do anything sexual on my own, so I look for crying videos, finding a channel that has several, I start watching a very cute Brazilian girl, she is stunning, I feel about to drop my vital liquid even without contact when I see her tears wiped, I wish Enid was still here with me, I’d love to watch a touching movie that moves her to tears, if it makes me cry, it’s a plus.

A couple of days go by, I am about to finish the first stage of my current training, I go to the uni to check some paperwork, Enid approaches and asks me what am I looking at, I silently pass the phone over to her, it’s a video from the compilation of Liza Soberano crying, I’m trying to get a scene when someone wipes her tears, like the beautiful Bruna Marquezine or the breathtaking Hayden Panettiere, who also has her tears wiped.

I tell Enid that Liza is a beautiful crier, I like her round, clear tears rolling unchecked down her face, then I picture Enid’s tears, Liza is a shadow compared to Enid’s big, round, hot tears, plus, her multiple thick tear streaks are quite a turn on. I tell Enid she is the most beautiful crier (and it’s not a lie). She answers she is not jealous, I cup her cheeks and kiss both eyes, telling her: “you’ll never have to be jealous of anyone, you are the most beautiful girl in the world.” I brush her cheeks and pull her by her waist next to me, her breasts bumping against my chest.

I whisper in her ear before leaving:,“would you like to watch a movie on friday or spend the evening at the beach?” I smile, knowing both options are fabulous.

May 26, 2022 4:48 am  #2270

William's POV:

I see Anna's eyes quickly fill with happy tears. I get off and lay on her side, she turns to see me, her quick motion made a big, round tear escape her eye. I lean and kiss the tear from her cheek. pushing her thigh with my knee up to my waist.

I ask her: "Do you want to watch a movie, maybe a series marathon? Or, would you like to go out for a walk?"

Board footera