You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2022 7:14 am  #2281

Re: Movie night

Sophie's POV

Frustrated I wiped away another tear that streamed down my face. I was sick of crying, of staring at my phone every five minutes waiting for the e-mail that didn't come

It was now February and Valentine’s Day was approaching but still nothing from Emily

Kate and Samantha had plans for the special day and even Kate's friend Caitlin was seeing her girlfriend Robyn. Kate's Aunt Gemma was going to Montreal for Valentine’s with her partner Billie and I was stuck not going anywhere

My resolve was starting to crack. The girls had invited me over for a movie night and they had invited Samantha's sister Kirsty who had broken up with her girlfriend as they had both realised they just liked each other as friends.

She had looked really beautiful with her hair in a ponytail and wearing Amanda's knee high boots

Kate had deliberately chose movies that wouldn't make me cry which was nice. I used to love my own tears running down my cheeks, but my continued stress over Emily was changing that

Both me and Kirsty agreed though that perhaps given our mutual situation starting a relationship with each other wasn't a good idea

I decided to put my boots on and go for a walk

Last edited by reptongeek (May 28, 2022 8:45 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 28, 2022 9:14 pm  #2282

Enid's POV

Me and Tristan arrived at our beach just as the sun was setting.

While he set up his laptop ready to watch our two movies, I got the small fire ready so we could keep warm

We chose to watch Transformers Rise of the Stunticons first. The story involved a young secretary who was estranged from her father and her partner because of a past trauma (which wasn't spelt out in the film) and the Stunticons wanted to kidnap her Dad because their human counterpart Mr Berger wanted him to complete a machine - which we would find out was a space bridge to bring their fellow Decepticons back

With the help of Chip Chase and his young female butler and the President of the United States, the lead character rescued her Dad from the Stunticons along with her LAPD friend and reconciled with her Dad and her girlfriend

Me and Tristan thoroughly enjoyed it especially the Cybertron sequence at the end which was combined with the sequence on Earth, where the two lead characters tried to destroy the space bridge before the Decepticon forces on Cybertron came over.

Once we had relit the fire it was time for The Lake House

May 29, 2022 7:36 am  #2283

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma were getting a plane to Montreal for our Valentine’s break. My partner had suggested I book it this time and I was in two minds, wanting to go to either Amsterdam or Montreal.

I finally went for the Canadian city because the flights were cheaper. You see even though the two of us had a lot of money for our adventures, it was still my girlfriend's money and I didn't want to waste it, because we might be glad we hadn't one year

Tears ran down Gemma's cheeks as she gave me a loving hug and said Montreal would be fine. Tears ran down my cheeks too and we wiped each other's tears away and gave each other a brief kiss

While we were waiting another transit racer - the ninth - had started his runs and was having his press conference. He came across as so arrogant and supercilious and his answers to his questions reeked of 'I'm Not Going To Be Beaten By The Girl'

Rachel's runs hadn't begun yet, she was still sticking to her schedule and starting in March

'I hope he gets lost around Paris' Gemma said with feeling. Our seats were called and we got on our plane

May 29, 2022 7:49 am  #2284

Caitlin's POV

Me and Robyn embraced in New York and held each other tight. Tears were streaming down my face and I was sure Robyn's were doing the same.

We broke apart, wiped each other's tears and oblivious to any looks we passionately kissed.

We had met up for our special Valentine’s dinner our first as a couple and because we were a little time limited we left the airport to drive to the location of our meal after I had checked in to the airport Hotel, where I would get only a few hours sleep before the flight back

It had been a hard January but Robyn's letters and texts had helped to make our enforced distance more bearable

She had had two more Hockey matches since the first one which her team had both won, one of them the opposing team had a very bad day indeed losing 1-6

Her best friend Marie had loyally shot all of them and I was glad Robyn had some close friends to help her through our Long Distance Relationship

We arrived at our restaurant and I couldn't stop the tears from running down my cheeks again as I looked at how romantic the decorations were.

Robyn wiped away my tears as one of hers ran down her left cheek. We wiped them away again and shared a kiss before going in

May 30, 2022 5:42 am  #2285

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Anna's pov:

William asks me if I'd prefer to watch a movie or go for a walk as he leaned in and kissed a single thick tear as it ran down my cheek.

"I love the idea of a walk, but right now would prefer to watch a movie as I'm so comfortable right now I'm just in the mood to cuddle. So what do you have in mind?" I asked as a smile slowly spread across my face.

William's POV:

Anna chooses to watch a movie, adding she'd like to cuddle. I softly pat the thigh that is on my waist, keeping my hand there, feeling her relaxed muscles jiggle against my hand, her silky, warm skin in my hand, I look at her eyes, still sparkling from the tears just shed and say: "I'd love to cuddle as we watch tick, tick, boom..., what do you think?"
I caress her thigh, feeling her worked out muscles and her soft, tender areas.

May 30, 2022 6:12 am  #2286

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Jarrod squeezed my bottom, starting to turn me on again, then told me, although extremely turned on, we didn't have enough time.

After a couple hrs we finally reach the Inn. As soon as we get up to our room I immediately begin removing my shirt.

"I'm going to get in the shower. I'm sweaty from our lovely, but long walk." I began starting to remove my pants now. "Care to join me? I mean I could use help wash ing my back." I finished asking teasingly.

As soon as we get in our room, Camilla takes her shirt off and teases me telling me she is going into the shower and could use some help washing her back. I tease her back: "Don't get too tired tonight my love, tomorrow we finish Killarney and get to know the small village of Dingle." I smile at her look, slowly taking my clothes off on my way to the shower: "Still, I can help you with your back".

I get in the shower with Camilla, we playfully tease with each other, I let her decide if she is having round 3 of the day or we can enjoy our bodies later...

When we are about to fall asleep I let her know: "tomorrow morning, an hour tour in a boat, we'll travel the lakes then know the town in a horse and carriage, a little before noon we leave for Dingle, you'll love it."

As soon as we get up, before even having breakfast, we get ready for the 8:00 boat trip, we notice we could have walked through the lakes yesterday, there is a meeting that connects Lough Lane and Middle lake. After our short trip by boat, we go to Cronins to eat a good breakfast, then head for the horse and carriage, by the time we cross the town, it's 11:00, w get back to the hotel and pick the car, after a short 55 minute drive, we reach Dingle, it's the most beautiful village I have seen so far, its located on the slopes of Mount Ballysitteragh and has a lot of archeological heritage.

We get to know the whole village in less than 3 hours, so, by lunch we go to the Chart House and have a delightful lunch. After lunch we check in the Dingle Skellig Hotel.

May 30, 2022 9:32 am  #2287

Kate's POV

I wrapped my arms around my girlfriend's neck in a loving hug

'Thanks for tonight' I said, wiping my tears that ran down my cheeks 'I had a lovely time'

'So did I' Rachel said. We both held each other close for a few moments before I broke the hug. Rachel had some tears on her cheeks too, so I gently wiped them away and we had a final kiss before I went into the house

I checked up on my friends and my two Aunts. Samantha had a lovely time as well with her first Valentine's. Caitlin had had an emotional night with Robyn and was having a few hours sleep before her flight back - or was trying to - and Aunt Billie had taken Aunt Gemma to Montreal

And then there was Sophie. Emily still hadn't contacted her and angry tears streamed down my face as I read my bestie's text. She would have to really pull the stops out if she still wanted to date Sophie

May 30, 2022 9:42 am  #2288

Billie's POV

Tears ran down my cheeks as I walked through De La Concorde station. The architecture of the Metro stations in Montreal was so beautiful it made me cry every time. Even more so in this case as it wasn't the most used on the system

After I had walked through all the various parts and had my fill of photographs, I sat down on a bench to wait for Gemma so we could continue our trip.

Our Valentine's meal yesterday was so special and I was glad because I had felt a little worried as I had been the one who booked it. But Gemma had loved it

My girlfriend got off the train and after a brief hug and a kiss we left the station

May 30, 2022 2:40 pm  #2289

Tristan's POV:

Enid chooses to watch Transfomers Rise of the stunt icons and The Lake House, she goes to change as I get the portable DVD charged, the movies ready and put on bathing trunks, in case my beautiful girlfriend decides to get in the water, and a pair of khaki shorts and a white t-shirt.

When Enid comes back, she leaves me breathless, she is wearing a knee length white dress and sandals, her thighs and calves look stunning in that dress, her figure is highlighted and her arms look lean and defined.

I open the door for her and I notice that her dress slides up her thighs as she sits in the driver's seat, showing about a quarter of her well formed, silky thighs. I go the other side and hop on, instinctively drop my left hand on her bare right thigh. I don't know if she has placed a spell on me but I can't help my body's response whenever I feel her silky, toned thighs jiggle in my hands, I always feel a tent building in my trousers, I try to adjust myself to hide it and I flush.

I allow Enid to concentrate on driving as I concentrate on indulging in her perfect thighs, caressing from her thigh to her knee and back, feeling its natural jiggle as it responds to the vibration of the car.

We arrive the beach just when the sun was setting, I take out the laptop and put Transformers on, as Enid starts a fire to keep us warm. We watch Transformers uneventfully, I wrap Enid in my arms, caressing her hair with one hand and her arm with the other as she leans her head on my shoulder.

We enjoy the movie, a lot, I love Transformers, as does Enid. When the movie is over, I take out the DVD and put The Lake House as Enid refits the fire...

May 30, 2022 4:56 pm  #2290

Enid's POV

After I had relit the fire it was time for The Lake House. Before we started I asked Tristan for a favour

'I know this film is going to make me cry' I told him. 'But I would like to enjoy my tears when they stream down my face. Would you mind letting me wipe them away, when I'm ready'

Tristan agreed and we started the film. When Keanu's dad passed away and he was looking at his present from Sandra Bullock's character, he started to sob and I cried along with him tears streaming down my face. As promised my boyfriend let me enjoy the feeling of my tears standing on my cheeks. My breath slowed and my heart beat a little quicker as I found myself getting turned on by the wetness on my face.

As the movie moved onto the next scene, I finally wiped my face with a tissue and kissed my boyfriend passionately on the lips

Board footera