You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 11, 2022 1:12 pm  #2431

Re: Movie night

After an emotional evening, we reach the Quay, go directly to bed, cuddle and sleep in each other's arms. Next morning, I get up and go for a walk early in the morning, when I get back to have a shower, Camilla is waking up, I go and kiss her forehead, letting her know that today will be a relatively relaxed day.

I take a shower, Camilla decides to do the same, we get dressed for breakfast, seems Camilla really loved her convertible pants, she decides to wear them again. We have a full breakfast, to have the energy for all the morning activities.

We walk downtown to the Christ Church Cathedral, the first cathedral built in Dublin in the XIth C. We thank God for such a wonderful and bonding trip, then we go to St. Patrick's Cathedral, as soon as I enter I have a flashback to my wedding day, I hold Camilla's hand, look at her beautiful eyes and, smiling, say: "Being in St. Patrick reminds me of our wedding, I'll never forget I married the most beautiful girl in the world in the St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York, I have to admit I felt a bit embarrassed when my first tear fell down my face and I couldn't wipe it because you were holding my hands, but let me tell you, I felt more comforted and happy that you wiped it, than embarrassed, I let the world know my tears are for you only, only you can take care of them, indulge in them. And, I have to acknowledge that the guests were very sensitive as well, you have no idea how often it comes to my mind the moment you arrived to the front of the altar and I gently kissed and wiped your tears, everybody's hearts melted. I'll always keep that moment in my heart and that fuels me to continue lovingly taking care of your tears."

We thank God for allowing us to be united as husband and wife by his law and giving us the seal of the sacrament to live up to it, as we walk around the cathedral, seeing the beauty of a late XIIth C.gothic building.
Once we finish admiring St. Patrick's Cathedral, we take a walk in the Liberties area, towards the Guinness storehouse, where we get a drink. At this point we have two choices, go back to downtown and relax or go to the Phoenix Park, where the most famous prison (now museum) is.

Knowing Camilla, we decide to go to the park, at this point Camilla decides to take off the pant portion of her convertibles, as the sun is high, storing them in one of the thigh pockets. Just seeing her perfect calves defined and her breathtaking thighs with her muscles drawing on the surface of her skin, provoked a tent in my pants, but this time instead of getting embarrassed, I walk proudly with Camilla, hand in hand, letting the world know this girl is in love with me and I would, without thinking twice, give my life for her.

We arrive at the park, head to the museum, seeing Camilla walk up the stairs, working all her leg muscles, makes my tent drip a bit, leaving a small stain in my pants. By the time we finish with the museum, we walk back, and get another round of drinks at the Jameson Whisky Distillery, as a matter of fact, we are offered a tour, which we can't refuse, getting to know how whisky is processed.

After this drink, we call it a night, even though we didn't go to many places, we did walk for a good while and had a couple of drinks.Thus ending our 15 day adventure in Ireland, I let Camilla know we have to sleep early so we have time to arrange our things for the flight back.

July 11, 2022 9:19 pm  #2432

Melissa's pov:

We finally made it to the market and Ibirapuera Park the next day like we planned. It took us quite a while to get there but even knowing that we still really wanted to go. First we had to change onto the four line  to get to the market to go shopping for our picnic then we had to return to Luz station, transfer to the one train down to Santa Cruz and then switch to the five line for two stops and still walk a short while.

As soon as we got to the park we were both pretty hungry so we sat down and once we got our picnic settled we each had a coke (remembering not to drink any alcohol).

Enid and I began to chat while we ate. She thanked me for inviting her on this girls trip saying how much fun she's been having. I soon noticed tears beginning to run down her cheeks. I cou!dnt help but feel tears beginning to run down my cheeks as well after hearing Enid's kind words.

I was so happy I told Enid she should definitely plan another girls trip in the future. We then finished our lunch and enjoyed a leisurely walk around the park.

After our walk I was unsure so I asked Enid how easy she thought it would be to get back to our hotel by metro. She checked her special app and found out it would take us three trains and seeing as how it was almost rush hr anyways I suggested we just take an Uber to avoid all the rush hr confusion to such Enid readily agreed.

We made it back to our hotel just as rush hr began. We quickly decided to go back to the Japanese restaurant and luckily it was pretty quiet again so we could talk, but just as we were getting settled Enid got a text. By the look on her face it wasn't a good text. She showed me the text pretty quickly after she read it saying she thought it was something I may want to see. It was a text from my brother saying he was flying down to Texas so he could meet us when we flew back. (I knew it was really mostly so he could meet Enid).

Enid asked me if she thought Lisa would also be wanting to meet me when we got back to Texas as she wanted to avoid an awkward meeting between my brother and her.

"I think since you are already planning on staying one night at my place before you fly home anyways, I think it may be good to invite both Lisa and my brother to stay the evening as well for dinner so they can meet." I told Enid hoping she would like my suggestion.

Before I could finish getting the words out of my mouth Enid was already texting my brother she showed me the text for my approval before sending it.

It said: Tristan, I've already made plans to spend a night in Texas at your sister's before flying home. She said since you're flying all the way down to meet me you're welcome to spend the night as well. She has someone special she was hoping to invite for dinner so you could meet. What do you say?

I quickly texted Lisa: Lisa, I think it's time. My brother's girlfriend was going to stay one night at my place after we get back from vacation before flying home, but now her brother is flying to Texas to meet her. I figured since you two will finally be in the same state we could all have dinner together so he could meet you. I've already asked him to join us for dinner I'm just waiting for his response. Are you up for it? I really don't want to hide my love for you any longer.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 11, 2022 9:21 pm)

July 11, 2022 9:52 pm  #2433

Jarrod is just coming back from his exercises as I'm waking up. He gives me a quick kiss on my forehead telling me it's going to be a relatively relaxed day as it us our last in Ireland. He then hops in a quick shower.

After I fully wake up I hop in the shower myself then we both get dressed. I chose to wear my convertible pants again seeing as how much I love them. We then have a full breakfast before heading out for the day.

Our first stop is a quick walk downtown to the Christ Church Cathedral then we head on to St. Patrick's Cathedral. As soon as we enter the cathedral Jarrod takes my hands in his, looks me lovingly into my eyes while smiling and tells me  how much this church reminds him of our wedding as it has the same name as where we got married in New York. He says he'll never forget how beautiful I looked. But then he admitted he was a bit embarrassed that when his tears began to fall he couldn't wipe them as he was holding my hands. But he explained that he never felt more comforted and happy when I wiped them, even in front of everyone who was there. He said it felt like he was telling the world that his tears were only for me and I was the only one who could take care of them. He also said he couldn't stop thinking about the moment I arrived at the altar and he gently kissed and wiped my tears. Then he vowed he'll always keep taking care of my tears.

I couldn't help but have tears streaming down my face by the time Jarrod was finished, but I asked him just this once if he'd leave them unchecked as I know not only how much he likes taking care of my tears, but also how much he likes watching them as they fall.

After we leave St. Patrick's Cathedral we talk a walk in the Liberties area. We walk toward the Guinness storehouse where we grab a quick drink then we head to Phoenix Park.It was getting rather hot (one of the hottest days of our trip) so I decided to unzip my convertibles and remove the pants part, tucking them safely in my pocket. I notice this action and the fact that Jarrod can now see my unclothed leg muscles gives him an almost immediate tent in his pants, but instead of trying to hide it this time he grabs my hand and walks proudly with me.

We finally arrive at the park and head to the prison museum. I notice at one point that Jarrod's pants have gotten a bit wet. I guess looking at my legs was too much for him and he couldn't wait until we got back to our hotel for the night. Honestly, I feel really proud and beautiful at this reaction. After we finish the museum we start walking back and we stop to get another round of drinks at the Jameson Whisky Distillery. We were surprised we got offered a tour. We couldn't say no and jumped at the chance.

After this tour we decide to call it a night and also end our fabulous15 day honeymoon in Ireland. Jarrod reminds me we have to try to get some sleep relatively early as we have an early flight the next day and still have a few things to pack and organize in the morning before our flight. I unhappily concede trying to keep a smile on my face despite the tears that were beginning to sting the backs of my eyes our whole walk back to our hotel.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 11, 2022 9:54 pm)

July 11, 2022 11:00 pm  #2434

I could barely sleep, the previous day replaying in my mind, her unchecked tears adorning her beautiful face in several streams. Her breathtaking calves and thighs lightly jiggling and her muscles flexing as she walked upstairs.

I can’t hold it in anymore, I start caressing Camilla’s breasts, feeling them softly molding in my hands as they lightly jiggle fighting against gravity. I feel her adjust her body cuddling against mine.

I feel my tent is poking her buttocks as I caress her relaxed abs. Camilla wakes up, I ask her if she wants to make love for the last time in Ireland.

July 11, 2022 11:09 pm  #2435

I was awoken in the early hrs of the morning Jarrod caressing my breasts. I snuggled my body against his cuddling in deeper. As soon as I backed up I could feel his tent poking my bottom. He then began to caress my abs. With that I finally woke up. He then asked me if I wanted to make love one last time in Ireland. Although I desperately wanted to say yes, I could feel tears beginning to stream down my face realizing these were our final hrs here.

I turned my face to look at Jarrod (and hoped he wasn't too aroused for a little comforting)...

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 11, 2022 11:09 pm)

July 11, 2022 11:25 pm  #2436

Camilla turns her face to me, to my surprise tears are streaming down her cheeks. She looks so beautiful, that she turns me on even more, I press my lips on a tear near her lips, slowly kissing it, pulling Camilla gently on top of me.

I feel an overwhelming explosion of sensations as her big, hot, thick tears falling on my skin. I feel I am ready to become one with her, but feeling her sensitivity I can’t allow myself be too rough, so I playfully/teasingly chase her fas tears with my lips, kissing several tears from her cheeks as my hands go up to the back of her neck and the muscles that go to the shoulders, starting to give her a well deserved massage.

July 12, 2022 4:03 am  #2437

As my tears are still streaming down my face I feel Jarrod press his lips against a still falling tear near my lips. He slowly kisses it while pulling me gently on top of him.

I barely notice my thick tears falling onto Jarrod's skin. I know how much he likes to feel my tears and how much they turn him on. That's when I feel him chasing my tears with his lips, kissing several tears playfully off my cheeks. I then feel his hands on the back of my neck working their way toward my shoulders.

As I'm enjoying my massage, tears still slowly streaming down my face I feel bad for ruining our last intimate time in Ireland. I mean I know how much of a turn on he finds my tears, but I still didn't think this was how he planned our last intimate time.

"I'm sorry I'm so upset. I mean I know you said we could come back on our anniversary, but I'm just going to miss this place so much. It was a dream come true. And I tired so hard to hold my emotions back (although I know you told me not to) because I didn't want to ruin your...our last day here." I said as Jarrod continued to calm me by continuing my massage.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 12, 2022 4:06 am)

July 12, 2022 4:30 am  #2438

I press my lips against Camilla's, kissing her tenderly as I continue massaging her back, then her arms, I'm starting to enjoy feeling her toned arms molding in my hands. I nuzzle my cheeks on each of her cheeks, trying to take care of most tears at the same time the massage reaches her breasts and abs. I shhhh Camilla, telling her not to worry, I am enjoying just as she is.

July 12, 2022 12:12 pm  #2439

Enid's POV

It was the next day and we were at the airport really early to catch our flight back to Texas

Melissa and me had arranged a dinner so Tristan and Lisa could meet each other for the first time. Melissa hadn't specifically stated that her new romance was with a girl though so I hoped everything was okay

I was also worried because I had replied to Tristan's question truthfully, but was concerned he would think I had deceived him by not telling him the whole story

But the thing was it wasn't my secret to reveal, I just hoped he'd understand.

'I'm sure he will' Melissa said comfortingly as tears streamed down my face. 'Thank you for being worried, but everything will be okay'

I wiped my tears and we got on our plane and sat in our seats.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 12, 2022 5:07 pm  #2440

As Jarrod continued to massage my back he gave me a tender kiss on my lips then moved lower to my arms. He then took turns nuzzling his cheeks on each one of mine. Then continued his massage down to my breasts and abs. Honestly, I was getting a bit turned on but then he quietly spoke.

"Sssh don't worry about us not having sex. I'm enjoying this massage just as much as you appear to be. And just touching you is enough to satisfy me especially when you are getting the most benefit out of it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. And here I thought he'd be disappointed that I wasn't in the mood. We'll if he was he sure had a good way of hiding it.

I sniffled a couple times, took a deep shaky breath, then choked out an I love you. I really wanted to show him my appreciation in a better way, but that was all I could manage to say. I was afraid if I said any more I would completely break down in sobs instead of enjoying this very relaxing and very thoughtful massage.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 12, 2022 5:08 pm)

Board footera