You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2022 9:30 pm  #2441

Re: Movie night

Melissa's pov:

I couldn't believe it was already the next day and our trip was over. We were up early to finish packing and then we headed to the airport to catch our flight back to Texas.

Enid and I were a bit nervous to get back to Texas as we had a dinner arranged so my brother could meet my new girlfriend. Both my brother and Lisa texted back saying they'd love to come to dinner. Lisa said she was excited to meet my brother while my brother said he was excited to meet whoever I had decided he should meet. If they were special to me, they were special to him.

Enid explained she was a bit worried as my brother did ask her if I was seeing a new guy and she had said no. Although the truth, she was worried he would be mad she didn't tell him the whole truth (that I did have someone just not a guy...a girl).

I reassured her that I was sure he'd understand and I was very appreciative that she didn't tell him and left that to my discretion. I also told her I appreciated her being worried but that everything would turn out fine.  I noticed at this point that tears had started streaming down her face.

"I'm so glad you're so confident." Enid said as she wiped the tears off her face with the palms of her hands. We then boarded the plane and got comfortable in our seats.

I turned to look out the window (as I had the middle seat) just as Enid turned to look down into the aisle (as she had the window seat). "I think you missed something." I said as I leaned over and delicately thumbed away a stray tear that was clinging to Enid's chin before putting my hand back on my lap. I could see Enid's face flush as I could feel my heart nervously racing. I hope I hadn't crossed a line.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 12, 2022 9:33 pm)

July 13, 2022 6:04 am  #2442

Enid's POV

When we had sat down in our seats, Melissa noticed that I still had a tear frozen on the bottom of my face.

She wiped it away for me, and rather embarrassingly I felt myself go a bit red.

'Thanks' I said gratefully. The stewardess was coming down the aisle and I didn't want her to ask me why I was crying.

When we were underway, I closed my eyes for a brief sleep. When I awoke later two hours had passed. Melissa once again was watching something on her entertainment system, but unlike last time it wasn't making her cry

I had a look and saw there was a documentary about Lukas Weber's F1 championship so I decided to watch that instead

It didn’t take long for the emotions to come flooding back and when the first race was summarised the tears started running down my cheeks. I would continue to regularly cry over the course of the next 3 and a half hours. Melissa wasn't wiping any of my tears but I hope she was enjoying them

When the Canox team won their constructors championship at the last race, I let my tears run down my cheeks for the ninth time. Obviously so much crying had left me a little dehydrated so Melissa bought me a Coke from the snack trolley.

'Sorry if I embarrassed you' I said wiping my final tears

'No, no you didn't' Melissa insisted. Just as I had thought she had secretly enjoyed them

We finally arrived back in the airport and both had an emotional reunion with Tristan, tears streaming down our faces. We didn't tell him anything yet just drove back to the house

Me and Melissa both needed a shower so we took one and started to get ready. At the appointed time the door bell rang.

'Good luck' I said to Melissa who now had to have the special talk with her brother

I walked downstairs and opened the front door to see a girl waiting to come in

'Lisa, come in.' I greeted warmly 'I'm Enid, Melissa's friend'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 13, 2022 8:16 am  #2443

Tristan’s POV:

I really miss my girl, I miss my sister too but I know we’ll see each other in Thanksgiving, which is far, I think I’ll use the excuse of picking Enid up, to see Melissa.

Seems Enid let the surprise slip, because Melissa told me she would like me to meet someone special. I agree, wondering what is so special if she doesn’t have a boyfriend.

With the little savings I had and a small loan, I fly to Texas. I arrive at the airport almost 2 hours before my girls. I see a very attractive girl who seems to be looking at me or searching for someone in the same area Enid and Mel are supposed to arrive. She seems more nervous by the minute, at one point I think she is going to break down and cry, I don’t know what could be so emotional and urgent.

July 13, 2022 11:44 am  #2444

Camilla sniffles a couple of times and, taking a deep shaky breath chokes out an I love you. She sounds so sweet, I hug her tight, massaging the rest of her back and sides of her abs as she softly shakes. As I feel her lightly sobbing I ask her: "Would you like me to continue comforting you, massaging you or would you like the enhanced experience of making love as you sob?"

While she is thinking, I release the hug, start massaging her face muscles, indulging in her tears while she determines the course of action.

July 13, 2022 4:20 pm  #2445

Melissa's pov:

I guess Enid didn't mind me wiping her last tear as she said a quick thank you as I put my hand down. That's when I noticed Enid had fallen asleep. I decided to relax myself but usually found it hard to sleep on planes so I decided to watch a movie. This time however, I picked a comedy as I didn't really feel like crying.

After a couple hrs I heard Enid wake up. She chose to put on a movie instead of chat, which was fine as we had all night to chat. After a short while I looked over at her to see if she was enjoying her movie. To my surprise I noticed she had tears running down her face. I assumed it was whatever she was watching. I didn't want to embarrass her so I chose to stay silent and just watch.

As soon as Enid's movie was over I bought her a drink assuming she'd appreciate it seeing as how many tears she she'd over the course of the last three hrs. She accept it graciously while  apologizing, saying she hoped she didn't embarrass me. I told her she didn't. Honestly, I kind of liked watching her tears stream down her face.

Finally it was time. Our plane landed. We both ran to my brother, hugging him tight in unison. I couldn't help tears from streaming down my face and when I looked over at Enid she also had tears streaming down her face. Soon enough we grabbed our luggage and headed back to my house. We did have a special guest coming over for dinner after all.

As soon as we got back to my place Enid and I took turns showering and getting ready for tonight while the other kept my brother company. Before we knew it the doorbell rang. I asked Enid to answer it because I was still finishing the last of the preparations for our dinner.

I could hear Enid greeting Lisa by name telling her she was a friend of mine and that ahe had heard a lot about her. With that I walked over to the door, delicately grabbed both of Lisa's hands and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. I then led her, still holding her hand, into the living room where my brother was sitting waiting for us.

"Tristan this is Lisa. Lisa this is my brother Tristan." I said a bit nervously still holding her hand.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 13, 2022 4:21 pm)

July 13, 2022 4:32 pm  #2446

Jarrod gives me another tight, comforting hug as he massages the rest of my back and sides of my abs. I can feel myself beginning to softly shake. With that he can't help but ask if I'd prefer him to continue to comfort and massage me or if he could indulge me in a love making session while I sob.

I feel Jarrod releasing me from the comforting hug he had me in. He then moved his hands up to my face where he began to massage my face muscles. I could tell he was indulging himself in my tears. That's when my mind drifted to his question. After a min of contemplating I took a deep, shaky breath and gave him an answer.

"Although I love the thought of making love as I sob, I'd love it even more if you just continued to comfort me for a bit. I mean I never said things won't end up in an amazing love making session while I sob, but let's just start off with a little longer comfort and see where it goes, if you don't mind."

July 13, 2022 5:14 pm  #2447

Camilla says that even though she would love to make love, she would rather get a little more comfort before. I sit and pull her right next to me, her back against my chest, I bring one arm around her abs, caressing her shaky abs as I bring my other hand to her upper thigh, softly caressing it in the most soothing way I can, applying a very gentle pressure every now and then, feeling an extremely sensual jiggle in my hand as I squeeze and pat her thigh.

I softly say in her ear: “Good, my love, you’re doing good. Let all your emotions out, don’t be ashamed if you sob loud or if your beautiful voice breaks. I have to acknowledge you have the sexiest voice when it breaks and the most beautiful pouty lips when you curl them. Never think you need to hide them from me. I’m here to take care of you.” As I finish, I slide my hand from her abs to her chest to her curled lips, stopping there to take care of her lips, I brush my thumb, the back of my fingers, I lean to kiss them. I wipe her tears.

At the same time I caress her outer, front and inner thigh, comforting her as best as possible.

July 13, 2022 5:54 pm  #2448

Jarrod sits on the bed next to me and pulls me close, leaning my back against his chest. He then wraps one of his arms around my abs caressing them as they continue to shake from the intensity of my silent sobs. He then delicately places his other hand on my upper thigh, caressing it. He squeezes and pats my thigh comfortingly as well.

Through my sobs I can hear Jarrod telling me how good I was doing letting all my emotions out and not to be ashamed if I need to sob loud or if my voice breaks. He tells me how sexy he finds it when my voice breaks and how beautiful my lips are when they are pouty and curled. He tells me never to hide them from him as he is always here to take care of me. He then slides his hand that is on my abs up to my chest and ending at my curled lips. He then brushes his thumb, then the backs of his fingers across my curled lips. He then leans in and delicately kisses my lips while moving his hand over to my tears and delicately wiping them away.

With that I feel his other hand caressing the outer, front and inner thigh. I was enjoying being comforted so much I didn't even want to tell Jarrod I was getting a bit wet; that's when the hand he had on my inner thigh crept under the hem of my shorts just enough to feel the wetness between my legs.

July 13, 2022 8:34 pm  #2449

I feel Camilla open her legs slightly, inviting me in, I bring my hand one last time up her soft thigh, this time going a little beyond the hem of her shorts, only to find a warm, wet, pair of jiggling inner thighs expecting me.
I slide next to Camilla, placing myself between her thighs, I lean and with the palm of my hands, wipe her lovely face clear of tears. I kiss her still lightly pouty lips, forcing them open, my tongue exploring her sexy mouth, she arches her body against me, for the first time I no longer hide my tent, but proudly meet her inner thigh with it, I feel it gently sinking in her soft inner thigh skin as it jiggles when it meets my full tent.

I break the kiss and ask: "How am I comforting you my princess?" as I kiss each cheek, softly caress and jiggle one of her breasts and pull her hips towards me with my free hand.

July 13, 2022 9:10 pm  #2450

Jarrod leans me forward slightly so he can reposition himself next to me and between my thighs. As he begins to lean forward he brings the palms of his hands to my face and uses them to wipe the remaining tears off my face. He then kisses my slightly still pouty lips, opening them and letting his tongue in to explore my hot mouth. His mouth/tongue feels so good I can't help but arch my body against his, my chest meeting his. My breasts pushing up against his strong pecs. I can feel his tent pushing up against my inner thigh, sinking into my inner parts.

Jarrod finally breaks our kiss and asks me how well he's comforting me. Then he delicately kisses each of my cheeks while softly caressing and jiggling each of my breasts. He then uses his free hand to pull my hips towards him while his tent is still inside me. I am nearly sitting in his lap at this point.

I let out soft moan, followed by one last sniffle. "This feels amazing." I begin as Jarrod starts grinding his hips into me and thrusting ever so slowly while I am sitting on his lap. (He knows how much I like being teased). "Im sorry you had to spend your last hrs on our honeymoon comforting me instead of getting some sleep, as I know we have to be up early." I continue feeling one rogue tear escape my right eye and start its way down my cheek. "Please, don't wipe it. I want to feel it run down my face as we make love." I finish quickly as I see his hand coming up ready to lovingly wipe it away.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 13, 2022 9:12 pm)

Board footera