You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2022 9:19 pm  #2451

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

Finally, I see two of the three women I love most in my life coming out of the plane. As soon as they see me they start running to me, both hug me at the same time, I really love this hug. As I am caressing both girl's hair, I feel tears on my neck, more surprising than that, I feel tears on both sides of my neck.

I see the attractive girl who was attentive a bit earlier from the corner of my eye, she is walking behind me as we break the hug. To my surprise both Enid and Melissa's cheeks were streaked with a river of tears. Without thinking twice I cup both girls' cheek, wiping a few tears on the way, kissing a tear and a streak from each of them. "You have no idea how much I love you girls, and how much I missed you." I. turn my hand as it comes down and lovingly wipe another tear streak until I catch a couple of tears from each girl's cheek with the back of my fingers. "I can't wait to meet whoever you want me to meet Mel."

I hold both girls by the waist and walk to pick up their luggage holding each girl by the waist. I am sure I am the envy of males and females alike. Once we get the luggage we go to the car and to Mel's place. Once in her place, both girls decide to take a shower, they take turn to have the other keeping me company. When both had taken their showers, Melissa still had her hair wet, the doorbell rings.

Enid opens and comes accompanied by another girl, Melissa introduced her as Lisa and is holding her hand. I don't want to make a quick judgement, so I stand still, thinking what to say not to mess things...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 13, 2022 9:21 pm)

July 14, 2022 4:32 am  #2452

Melissa's pov:

As my brother is just standing there looking back and forth from Lisa to me and back again I decide to speak. I take a deep breath, and squeeze Lisa's hand.

"As I'm sure you must have guessed by now, Lisa is my girlfriend. I hope you're not mad at Enid for not telling you everything, but she wanted to respect my privacy. She wasn't lying when she said I didn't have another boyfriend." I began rambling. I was so nervous I couldn't seem to help it. "I've been dating Lisa for a little over a month. We met in class at my school, but can't show our relationship (at least in Texas as it is so conservative) for fear we'll both get kicked out if school. You and Enid are the only ones who know we're more than just friends." I continued waiting for my brother to say something. "I hope you're not mad at me for being with another girl instead of a guy. I mean your ex did leave you for another girl. I just hope that doesn't make you bitter against same sex relationships." I finished taking another deep shaky breath while nervously waiting for my brother's reply.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 14, 2022 4:33 am)

July 14, 2022 5:03 am  #2453

Tristan’s POV:

I hesitate but decide to talk in the end: “Mel, I you know I don’t feel good lying, let me say that even though I am not fond of same sex relationships, I respect that and I have to say that I’m happy knowing you’re happy.” I think of Laura, Robyn, their new girls… especially what the Bible says about same sex relationships.

I go and give them a hug. “I hope you find what you’re looking for, no matter where it is “.

July 14, 2022 11:20 am  #2454

Enid's POV

My heart went out for Melissa and Lisa. I could tell this wasn't the reaction they were looking for as tears began filling their eyes

Nevertheless we did have our dinner together, but rather than a happy occasion the air was thick with tension. Tristan didn't talk to me at all and was clearly cross with me. I hoped this wouldn't result in our relationship coming to an end

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 14, 2022 5:43 pm  #2455

Robyn's POV

Marie was walking me back to my dorm after our mini Mousetrap tournament which she had won handsomely.

I asked for a rematch for the following week and she happily agreed. And now she was teaching me the Edith Piaf song from my favourite Christopher Nolan film Inception

'Thanks for helping me take my mind off Caitlin' I told her, tears running down my cheeks. 'I miss her so much if it wasn't for you and Susan I'd go mad'

'Your welcome' Marie said her eyes filling with tears. She gave me a hug and a fistbump goodbye 'See you tomorrow bestie'

As I watched her walk away another round of tears ran down my cheeks. She was such a good friend. I entered my dorm room building and click-clacked my way into the lift to go to my room, unzipping my boots as it went up

July 14, 2022 5:58 pm  #2456

Billie's POV

'How's our girl doing' Gemma asked me from the kitchen as she emptied the dishwasher.

Normally I would be helping out but I had been cleaning the house while my girlfriend had been meeting her financial advisor. She had told me to relax as I had worked hard that day

And so with grateful tears running down my cheeks, pleased that Gemma had acknowledged my hard work that day, I had retired to my favourite chair and sat down with my tablet

'Ninth in the General Classification after Tokyo' I replied wiping my tears 'She still has time to move up though most of the big ones don't have many times yet'

I decided to write an e-mail to my sister asking how she was doing. She was coping with the long distance relationship with Caitlin but it was really hard for her. I certainly could do it I thought as another tear streamed down my face

Robyn had asked us to take a gift to her girlfriend as she couldn't afford the postage and it was waiting for us in the hall to take to England next week so we could see Kate's new play

I decided to ask Gemma during our evening meal if she and Caitlin could stay with us in the Summer

July 14, 2022 9:24 pm  #2457

Melissa's pov:

My brother waited a moment to speak, probably trying to process everything I said. When he finally spoke he told me he was not fond of same sex relationships after what happened between him and his ex; but he added that he was happy I was happy. He then quoted what the bible had to say about same sex relationships, probably trying to get me to change my mind.

He gave me a hug whispering that he hoped I found what I was looking for. With that tears began to fill my eyes. When I pulled away to look at Lisa her eyes were also filled with tears.

We all still decided to have our dinner together as planned. During dinner my brother refused to talk to anyone (including Enid). It was very uncomfortable as you could just feel the tension. I can never remember a time when my brother was this mad/dissapointed at anyone, especially me.

As we were finishing our dinner Lisa offered to help me clean up and do the dishes. Looking at her face she clearly wanted to get away from my brother. I accepted hoping that would give my brother and Enid a chance to talk.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think my brother would react so strongly. I surely thought he would be totally 100% happy for me...for us. I'm sorry for such an awkward evening." I said to Lisa tears filling my eyes as soon as we entered the kitchen.

I grabbed Lisa's hands lovingly in mine and waited for her response.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 14, 2022 9:27 pm)

July 15, 2022 12:12 am  #2458

Camilla moans and sniffles saying: "this feels amazing". She adjusted so the tip of my tent is brushing her wet parts, I start slowly grinding in circles, stimulating all her zones at the same time I softly thrust, becoming one with her. She apologizes for having me comfort her instead of having a good time, a tear starts to roll down her right cheek, I lift my hand to wipe it, Camilla stops me, saying she would like to feel this fresh tear on her cheek as we make love.

That is the cue I needed to get in the zone, I strongly caress her abs as I am still gently moving inside her, her abs soft and still with some remaining shakes caused by her crying. I mount her on my lap and start thrusting a bit harder to compensate the weight, placing my other hand on her butt, to adjust the thrusts. She seems to understand what I'm doing and she begins to cooperate by grinding and starting to actively bounce over me, shifting her position to straddle me.

I feel my liquid boiling inside me, impendingly rising to the tip of my member every time her perfect thighs jiggle as she clashes against my hips and thighs. I can't help but bring my mouth to her bouncing breast and both hands low on her jiggly thighs. I hold firmly as she rides her way to the point of no return.

She is riding me like an expert Wild West sheriff, and I can't complain, I feel in heaven with my hands bouncing on her jiggly thighs and my mouth chasing her bouncy breast. I let her know I am about to reach the point of no return, she starts dropping stronger down my member, each time gaining momentum to drop harder the next, my thighs involuntarily start to jiggle from the force of her slams, as her thighs are now jiggling like jello with each slam. What brings me over the edge is the moment she leans both her hands behind her on my inner thighs as she slams into me. Feeling my thighs jiggle in her small hands makes me shoot as strong as a cannon, several forceful shots of an army of life giving seeds in thick vehicles, as Camilla's whole body trembles, also opening a dam of thick, hot, life bearing nectar. She jiggles my thighs as she rides in ecstasy as I indulge feeling hers jiggle strong in my hands as she slams into me. Her perfectly toned muscles jiggling in my strong hands is an out of this world experience that I could repeat all day, everyday.

As soon as we ride off the peak, I feel her hands in my inner thigh muscles and my hands between her inner thighs and her upper biceps femoris. I ask her: "Remember when we flew from the U.S. to Ireland? You were wearing a nice pair of leggings, I would love if on the way back, you allow me to feel your bare, soft skin and your perfect thigh muscles."

July 15, 2022 12:17 am  #2459

Tristan's POV:

I feel the atmosphere tense, I don't think I was rude, I mean, I am happy if she's happy and I respect, and especially, do not oppose to her same sex relationship. But I don't feel comfortable lying. Everybody is silent, so I, to avoid screwing up more, have dinner in silence.

Lisa hints she wants to stay with Mel after we leave, Enid and I leave and I ask her: "Baby, my intention was to let them know I am with them no matter what, even if it's not my ideal, but still, I respect and support my sis in whatever she chooses. I am not cross with you, I just decided not to talk because I thought I would mess it more and I didn't want to make you (all) more uncomfortable. Are we on good terms? I love you with all my heart and you know it." I softly caress her thigh over the fabric of her trousers.

July 15, 2022 1:04 pm  #2460

Enid's POV

'I do love you Tristan' I told him. 'But you need to fix things with your sister. She has been worried sick this past week about telling you her secret and now she has she's more confused than ever. If you support her relationship with Lisa, you need to be all in 100%. Not 70-30, not 60-40, 100%. And you need to tell her that now'

I hadn't realised that I had been raising my voice. Tristan went very quiet inside the cab

Finally he spoke

'I can't Enid'

I leaned over him and opened his door.

'Get out' I said quietly facing the front. Stunned Tristan did as he was told and I asked the driver to leave. The plan originally was for both of us to fly back but I was so cross with him, I didn’t want to do that anymore.

I reached the airport and checked in for my flight. There was still no sign of Tristan and it was soon time to board my plane and I flew alone back to NY

Board footera