You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2022 3:51 pm  #2461

Re: Movie night

Emma's POV

I hugged my wife as she came through the door. We tenderly kissed and then retired to our double sofa in the living room.

'Any news about Leo' I asked. He'd been arrested for Corporate Espionage. Adrian was accusing him of going through his files for information to give to the competition namely our friend Liz who owned the juice bar

'I should hate him' I said to Natalie, tears running down my cheeks. 'I know he broke Alicia's heart, but he can't be guilty of Corporate Espionage he just can't'

Natalie started fondling my boot toes

'Liz doesn't think he's guilty' she said, tears running down her cheeks. 'She told the officer who visited her that, we just have to hope they believe her'

I ran my hands through my ponytailed hair and then tenderly played with Natalie's fingers as we both cried

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 15, 2022 4:04 pm  #2462

Sophie's POV

I'd been seeing more and more of Samantha's sister, after our trip to see a movie. If it wasn't for the fact she was my bestie's sister, I would probably have initiated a relationship with her by now

'I would like to be your girlfriend' Kirsty said to me. 'Spending time with you is so much fun'

'I just keep thinking what Samantha's going to say to me' I said tears running down my cheeks. Kirsty ran her hand through my ponytail, wiped my tears away and gently kissed me on the lips

'Don't worry' she said, tears running down her cheeks. 'Everything will be fine'. I repeated what Kirsty had done to me, playing with her ponytail and wiping her tears

She promised not to cheat on me or lie to me or force me to love her dog before kissing me again.

July 16, 2022 4:34 am  #2463

I feel Jarrod beginning to caress my abs as he continues to slowly thrust inside me as my abs continued to shake slightly with the last of my sobs. I am surprised when he picked me up slightly, just enough to mount me on his lap. He placed his right hand on my butt to help him thrust a bit harder. I start actively bouncing and grinding on him for a few sec before shifting my position slightly to help me straddle him.

I begin to clash against Jarrod's hips and thighs with my thighs. With that I feel him quickly bringing his mouth to my breasts as they bounce and both hands to my  thighs as they jiggle. He holds me firmly as I feel myself reaching the point of no return.

I continue to ride Jarrod as he tells me he is almost at the point of no return himself. I decide to help him. I start bouncing harder on his member, dropping harder every time. I can feel his thighs starting to jiggle in unison with mine. I then switch positions slightly leaning back, placing both my hands behind me on his inner thighs as I continue to slam into him. With this I feel him reach the point of no return and fill me with his precious liquid. I feel myself losing it as I feel his warm liquid filling me up and  finally reach the point of no return,. My whole body trembles as I begin to bathe his member with my own liquid. I jiggle his thighs signaling I'm in complete and total extacy as I continue riding him.

As we are finally coming down from the point of extacy, my hands on Jarrod's inner thighs, his hands between my inner thighs and upper biceps he asks me if I remember the leggings I was wearing when we first flew to Ireland. Before waiting for my answer he continued and asked me if I'd indulge him on the way back by wearing something in which he could feel my bare skin and thigh muscles.

"Sure thing." I began finally yawning. "But I think...maybe...you should pick out my outfit if you don't mind so you're totally satisfied. I don't mind...really." I continued slowly. "Now if you don't mind could we get a couple more hrs sleep before we have to get up to leave?" I finished asking slowly letting out another yawn.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 16, 2022 4:36 am)

July 16, 2022 5:00 am  #2464

Melissa's pov:

I could hear Enid and my brother arguing in the other room while Lisa and I finished cleaning up in the kitchen. I tried not to listen in, until I heard Enid gabbing her suitcase and carry on. She said she was just going to go to the airport early and wait for her plane as she didn't want to ruin our night any further. With that I heard my brother follow her out the door.

I wasn't sure what to think at that point. I didn't know if I should be more mad or more upset. I was upset because didn't want my relationship to be the reason Enid and my brother end up breaking up; but I also was angry that it didn't feel like my brother supported my decision about who I was dating and untimely in love with.

While I was letting all these thoughts swim in my head, nearly making me dizzy I got a call. It was my brother. "Mel, I'm sorry I was so distant at dinner." He began almost sounding like he was about to cry. "But Enid wanted me to be 100% in with your decision and when I told her I was happy you were happy, but still didn't ultimately agree with same sex relationships she got so mad she asked me to get out of the cab we were taking to the airport so she could fly home alone." That's when I heard a faint snuffle.

"What? Where?" I could barely get my thoughts togethers.

"I'm about a mile away. Near the on ramp to the highway." My brother said slowly almost whispering.

"I'll come get you. Just stay there. You can stay in my spare room for the night, or until you can get another flight." I said quickly, my heart racing.

"Well I really wasn't planning to stay the night, so I don't have any bags (luggage or carry on)." My brother said sniffling again.

"Don't worry about it. Just stay there." I said hanging up.

I told Lisa what had happened and asked her to stay while I picked my brother up, but she said it might be too uncomfortable when he came back and she'd rather just go home until my brother was able to get a flight and fly home.

With tears in my eyes I gave Lisa a kiss and told her to lock the door when she left.

July 16, 2022 5:56 am  #2465

Enid's POV

I wasn't feeling quite so self righteous on the plane. In fact I felt a right idiot. What had I just done!

Tristan's phone was switched off so I tried Melissa. Managing not to cry, I apologised profusely for my behaviour and for ending our lovely holiday on such a sour note

'Don't scare us like that' Melissa scolded. 'I don't blame you for getting angry with my brother, but please don't abandon him like that again. He's really upset that he's screwed everything up between you'

'He hasn't I promise' I said swallowing a sob and wiping tears from my eyes

'We are talking through my relationship with Lisa, everything will be fine, please don't break up he loves you so. And I like spending time with you too'

She paused and then continued

'Especially when you cry' she said bashfully. 'When you had all those tears falling down your face on the plane when you were watching your documentary, you looked really beautiful and I want to see that again'

I smiled

'I'm glad you enjoyed them. See you later' I hung up and breathed a little easier

July 16, 2022 10:39 am  #2466

Lois' POV

Me and my wife Jenny were having a staring contest. We were doing this for two reasons 1) It was raining outside and we needed something to do and 2) We both discovered a liking for watching each other cry and this was the easiest and nicest way to do it

It didn’t take long - about 90 seconds or so - for our eyes to fill. My heart began to beat as I saw them slowly overflow Jenny's lashes

'When do you have to do your next adjudication?' Jenny asked, her tears running down her cheeks

'In the summer' I replied. 'Chicago with Rachel' I had to do these in-between my job at a primary school, so I was going to have quite a busy summer

Jenny wiped her tears carefully and we carried on

'I'm looking forward to it actually' I explained, tears running down my cheeks. 'As the only girl in the field, it's sure to be better than travelling with the guys'

We continued for another couple of minutes. I didn't shed any more tears, but Jenny did, just a single one down her left cheek

'Why don’t I come with you to Chicago' Jenny suggested playing with my boot zips. 'I've always wanted to go'

My eyes filled again and we shared a loving kiss

'I would love you to come' I said feeling a final tear stream down my face. Jenny gently thumbed it away and kissed me again

July 16, 2022 4:09 pm  #2467

Melissa's pov:

Not two hrs after Enid had left she called me from the plane. She said she was trying to get a hold of my brother but he wasn't answering his phone. She then decided to apologise to me for her behavior and how she ended our lovely vacation. She told me to relay her apology to my brother.

I was still a bit upset about Enid actions towards my brother, and rightfully so, so my words came out a bit harsher then I meant them to. I told Enid not to scare us like that again. I understood why she was so mad at my brother but I told her not to abandon him like that ever again as it really broke him. He was afraid he screwed up their whole relationship and he was a mess.

I could hear the emotion thick in Enid's voice when she told me my brother hadn't screwed anything up between them as it was all her fault.

I tried to make Enid feel better by telling her that my brother and I were talking through my relationship with Lisa so we could come to some common ground. Then I told her how much my brother loves her and likes spending time with her too. I took a deep breath contemplating my next words very carefully. I told her how much my brother likes when she cries. I couldn't help but blush when I saiid that. I told her how beautiful she looked when I saw her tears streaming down her face when she was watching her movie on the plane. I understood why my brother found her so beautiful  and I definitely wanted to see that beauty again.

Enid said she was rather glad I enjoyed them. Then we said goodbye.

I felt much better after my conversation with Enid, I just hoped my brother was willing to hear me out as I told him what she had said.

July 16, 2022 4:42 pm  #2468

Tristan's POV:

Enid and I are on our way to the airport to fly back, I hope we can work things out on the plane, when suddenly Enid bursts out in rage, telling me I have to be for my sister 100%, not 60% or 70%, but 100%, I would go along, buy I have to tell Enid the truth: "I can't Enid." She asks me to get out of the cab, I get out in the middle of nowhere, trying to find my way back to Melissa to fix things with her without having to deal with a possible outburst from Enid.

I call Melissa, apologize for being distant during dinner and told her what happened with Enid, I am so frustrated I fight the tears stinging the back of my eyes. I look for signs and notice I am not that far from Melissa's place, I tell her where I am and she tells me she is picking me up.

She arrives in a few minutes, as soon as I get in the car I tell her: "We need to talk, in private first, then I would love Lisa to listen to me, it's not what it seems."

July 16, 2022 11:42 pm  #2469

I get extremely turned on by Camilla agreeing to indulge me showing some skin and for the world to know she is only for me to indulge in. Even though I am extremely turned on and still have a load saved just for her, I consent with a couple more hours of sleep. As soon as Camilla's head touches the pillow she is fast asleep, while my mind doesn't let me sleep as it replays the previous scene over and over. Camilla dropping hard on my lap, her perfect thighs jiggling like jello, and, she was dropping herself so hard that even my thighs were jiggling. What brought fireworks is when she placed her hands on my jiggling thighs as I indulged in hers, then she consciously jiggles my inner thighs as she is still riding me hard, I shot like a cannon, unable to stop it even if I tried.

As soon as the sun is up, I get a pair of shorts and go for a run (trying to burn the extra energy), then found an early open clothing store, picking the perfect outfit for Camilla's way back to NY, a white crop top, blue denim shorts (barely covering the upper quarter of her thighs), a pair of chunky white sneakers and a traveler's Laval black bag.

I return to take a brief shower, Camilla is waking up, I leave her packed gift box smiling: "I can't say if it's a gift for you or a gift for me to feel you in, but whatever you make it, just know that I love you, and I would buy as many things as you want me to." I plant a kiss on Camilla's lips, then get a quick shower before going for breakfast.

Camilla follows, then we quickly pack and go for a good breakfast, then checkout. We change, I put on a pair of cargo shorts, a weatherproof t-shirt and a light jacket, and Camilla comes out, breathtakingly beautiful. We go for a last walk around Dublin then get back for the luggage and go to the airport.

July 17, 2022 5:27 am  #2470

As I am waking up after my short two hrs sleep after our early morning fun I see Jarrod setting down a packed gift box by my bed side. He then told me he got up early to exercise and happened to find a clothing store open so he went in and bought me something to wear home as I told him I'd let him see my bare legs on the flight back then told me he wasn't sure if he picked the outfit more for me or for him but that he did it out of love. And that he would buy me as many thing as I want if that'd make me happy. He then gave me a quick kiss on my lips as he hoped in the shower. I quickly followed hoping to indulge him in another round but he said he was hoping to shower quick so we could get some breakfast before our flight back. I conceded.

When I got out of the shower I opened the box Jarrod gave me earlier. I dressed in the outfit he chose for me; a white crop top, short blue denim shorts, a pair of chunky white sneakers and a traveler's Laval black bag. After he admired my figure for a moment he told me we should do one more luggage check to make sure we didn't forget anything. We then went for a good breakfast at the hotel before checking out.

We loaded up the car ready to drive to the car rental to return our car before our flight when Jarrod suggested one last walk around Dublin. I happy agree. We walk hand in hand admiring Dublin's beauty one last time. After what seems like forever he tells me it's time to head back to the car. He drives back to the car rental and we take a taxi the rest of the way to the airport.

As soon as we get to the airport and out of the taxi Jarrod tells me he thinks I've been unusually quiet during our ride. I can't even muster up any words all I can do is turn to face him and let him see the tears swimming in my eyes.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 17, 2022 5:31 am)

Board footera