You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2022 2:09 pm  #2471

Re: Movie night

As we go to the airport, I admire the city from the window as the taxi goes to the airport, I lost track of time as I am enjoying Camilla's perfect thighs jiggling in my hands as the taxi takes us to the airport. Once there, I ask Camilla why so silent on our way to the airport, she is still silent, she turns to me with tears about to overflow her eyes.

I take a quick glance at the busy airport, thousands of people going back and forth, minding their own business. I take Camilla's hand as I have the luggage in my other hand and walk her towards the gate where we should be waiting. I smile at her and softly whisper in her ear: "Let it out, my love, I know you'll feel better, here are my arms to hold you, my hands to wipe your tears and my lips to kiss your beautiful tears."

July 17, 2022 2:27 pm  #2472

Tristan's POV:

Melissa takes me to her place, I can see her eyes are filling with tears. I start talking: "Mel, you know I love you, you have always been my favorite girl, and you know that whatever you do you have me supporting you. It's just that our parents raised us Christian and Church (along with the Bible) acknowledges homosexual acts as sinful, it's not bad to have feelings, but the act of indulging in each other is in the same category as people outside marriage doing the same. I know Enid and I do it, and I'm not proud, but I do plan on marrying her soon. And you know same sex marriages is definitely out of the question at Church. I don't want you to suffer and cry because of your relationship, I just want you to be happy, and let me tell you, if Lisa truly makes you happy, I'm here for you girls, I want Lisa to listen to this, that's why I asked to talk to you first, then both of you."

A tear starts to fall unchecked down my left cheek, I can see tears are about to overflow Melissa's cheeks. I softly caress her silky cheeks.

July 17, 2022 3:06 pm  #2473

As soon as I look at Jarrod with tears in my eyes he takes my hand in his free hand (his other one is holding our luggage) and we walk hand I hand to our gate. When we finally stop he smiles at me then whispers in my ear that he wants me to let all my emotions out, that I'll feel better. He tells me he'll hold me in his arms, wipe and kiss away my tears.

That was it I could no longer hold in my emotions (or my tears). I laid my head on his left shoulder as a single thin tear escaped my right eye and began it's decent down my face, ultimately landing on his shoulder where his shirt soaked it up. Not more than a few sec later I feel a tear from my left eye leaving my eye, but instead of descending down my face, due to the angle of my head leaning on his shoulder, it pooled in the inner corner of my eye near my nose.

Strangely enough, this time, I didn't feel like sobbing, just letting my tears flow silently for a while.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 17, 2022 3:10 pm)

July 17, 2022 3:27 pm  #2474

It seems reassuring her to cry is all it takes, Camilla lays her head on my left shoulder (under my jacket) and I immediately feel a small warm spot on my shoulder. I allow her to cry in my shoulder for about a minute. After a few sniffles and a few tears on my shoulder, I lift her head from my shoulder, lovingly looking in her eyes: "I know how you're feeling, love of my life, how would you feel more comforted, would you like me to kiss and gently wipe your tears, or would you rather have them roll freely down your cheeks for another minute? (in my arms)".

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 17, 2022 3:28 pm)

July 17, 2022 3:28 pm  #2475

Melissa's pov:

As soon as I pick my brother up he begins talking, more like rambling, as I drive. He says how much he loves me and that he'll support me in any decision I choose it's just that since we were raised Christian by our parents he thought even though I had these feelings I wouldn't act on them as we were taught homosexual relationships are a sin. He says he understands what he is doing with Enid (having relations outside of marriage) are a sin, but he does plan on marrying her in the future so that kind of alleviates the sin part just a bit. He also reminds me that I won't be able to get married in the church. He says he just wants me to be happy, but he sees a lot of suffering and crying on my part because of my relationship and how people will perceive and treat us because of it.

But ultimately, in the end he says that all he wants is for me to be happy, and if that's Lisa, then he's truly happy for us.

I notice, out of the corner of my eye, a tear starting to fall unchecked down my brother's left cheek. That makes tears begin to fill up my eyes. I then feel my brothers right hand softly caressing my right cheek, as I'm still driving. I can barely contain the tears in my eyes from overflowing as my brother is caressing my cheek, but I know if my tears fall and my vision gets blurry I'll have a difficult time driving so I force them back, which ultimately makes my lips begin to tremble.

July 17, 2022 3:34 pm  #2476

Tristan's POV:

I see my sister is fighting to keep her tears in, her lips trembling because of the effort. Fortunately we were only a couple of blocks away from her place when this happens, so, as soon as she parks in the garage I caress her trembling lips and softly say: "It's ok sis, you can let go now, I'm here for you. A release will do you a lot of good". I gently brush the back of my fingers across her right cheek.

July 17, 2022 3:40 pm  #2477

After about a min of allowing myself to let my tears flow onto Jarrod's shoulder he lifts my head up and looks me into my eyes, as tears continue to flow. Even the tears that were pooled in my inner left eye finally fell down my face. He then asked me what would make me feel more comforted, if he kissed and wiped my tears as they fell or if I'd rather like them to continue to fall unchecked down my cheeks for a bit more.

I took a deep shaky breath and said "I love when you wipe my tears, but could you just hold/hug me while I place my head back on your shoulder. I've never felt so comforted as I do when your arms are around me." I let out a sniffle then placed my head back on his shoulder adding "Feel free to wipe my tears later though, after they start to slow down. Your fingers always feel so good on my tear streaked cheeks after I cry."

July 17, 2022 3:52 pm  #2478

Her tear streaks enhance her beauty, plus, she says she would like more to be held, as she feels more comforted that way, adding she would like me to wipe her tears later, my fingers always feel so good on her tear streaked cheeks". I hold her tighter, her head on my shoulder, her small tears raining on my shoulder.

I see two couples staring at us as they walk from my back to my vision range, one is a very beautiful brit and a tall, bearded Scot, the other a nordic guy with a quite good looking Swedish or Finnish girl, they smiled at me and one even gives me a thumbs up.

I am starting to feel a bit aroused by her tears and the public approval we are receiving from them. I hold Camilla extra tight, hoping to give her the best comforting experience. I kiss her hair and whisper: "I love you".

July 17, 2022 3:53 pm  #2479

Melissa,'s pov:

Thankfully I don't have to fight my tears for long. We are only a couple blocks away from my place. As soon as I park my car my brother removes his hand from my cheek and brings it to my trembling lips. He begins to caress them as he tells me that it's ok and that I can finally let go. That he is there for me. He also reminds me how good a release will feel. He then brushes the backs of his fingers across my right cheek sending a cascade of tears flowing down my face and ultimately over his fingers as they are still on my cheeks.

I can't help it and I start involuntary sobbing trying to speak through my sobs. "I know it's wrong to be in a homosexual relationship. I remember everything the church says about it. But I can't stop my heart from feeling the way it does. I know it's only been a month but I've never felt like I do for Lisa for anyone else, even in my oast relationships. I know it will be hard for us as there are many people who don't perceive it as we do and many people who will treat us badly/differently because of our relationship, but I can't deny my heart. I have to give our relationship it's fair time, to see where it goes or I'll always feel heartbroken wondering about the what if's. Wondering if she was the one."

July 17, 2022 3:57 pm  #2480

Jarrod indulges my wishes and he holds me tighter as my tears continue to flow onto his shoulder. I feel so comforted it feels like we are the only ones there. That no-one else is around. I then feel him kiss my hair and whisper that he loves me.

I whisper back that I love him too and that this was the best vacation/honeymoon of my life.

Board footera