You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2022 5:55 am  #2491

Re: Movie night

Kate's POV

'Can I talk to you?' I asked Caitlin. She agreed and I sat down next to her

'I know you love Robyn, and the pain you are going through now I wouldn't wish on anyone' I told her, tears running down my cheeks 'And if you want to marry her, I'll willingly stand by your side'

I paused wiping my tears away

'But I don't think the time is now. I think you should wait'

Caitlin took my hand in hers, tears running down her cheeks

'You're a good friend Kate' she said to me gently. 'I needed someone to talk me out of it and you have done'

She released my hand and wiped her tears.

'We are planning to see each other this Summer, which will be perfect. She is coming over to me and then I'm going over to the US'

Another round of tears ran down both our cheeks

'That will be perfect' I told her

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 18, 2022 3:50 pm  #2492

As Camilla and I quickly build up our arousal as we kiss, I involuntarily feel my hand sink a bit deeper in her relaxed thigh muscles, quickly building a tent in my shorts. As soon as we break the kiss, my hand still on her beautiful, relaxed thigh, Camilla asks if I would like to join the mile high club. I honestly, didn't even think about it, as I know its not legal, yet, her arguments and her perfect body pushed me to agree to this last European adventure.

I tell her that as soon as it is safe to stand up, we discreetly go to the restroom. The seat belt lights go on as we are taking off, I give Camilla's upper-inner thigh a soft squeeze and jiggle, preparing terrain for once we are in the air. As soon as the lights go off, I softly pat Camilla's thigh, feeling a perfect jiggle in my hand. As soon as the waves stop, I remove my hand from her thigh, stand up and give her a look in complicity, knowing we are about to break the law.

Soon after, I feel Camilla walking a few steps behind me, following me to the restroom. I get in, leave the door unlocked and wait for Camilla to enter.

Camilla comes in and I, seeing such a compact space, look at her: "I wasn't expecting almost not fitting, what position comes to your mind to indulge in each other?"

July 18, 2022 3:54 pm  #2493

Tristan's POV:

I wait for Melissa to hang up to Enid, then I confirm she understands I am with her, its just I don't want her to hurt or suffer. She nods she understands, I lovingly wipe her tears and say: "Do you think you could get Lisa here so she hears it from me that I support you? I wouldn't want her to hear it from a third party, better if she hears it from me, if she has questions or anything I can reply to or consider, she'll be here with us to do so."

July 18, 2022 9:26 pm  #2494

Jarrod finally agreed to my offer saying as soon as it's safe to stand up I should meet him in the restroom. As the plane is taking off I feel him patting and squeezing my inner thigh. As soon as we are at a safe altitude in the air and the seatbelt sign goes off he softly pats my thigh then stands up.

I wait a few sec so we don't look too obvious then follow a few steps behind Jarrod. I see him step into the restroom, never locking the door. After about a min I enter quickly locking the door behind me. My heart is racing. As nervous as I am that someone might hear us (and potentially get us in trouble) I'm more excited and definitely very aroused.

Jarrod told me there wasn't very much room for the two of us in the restroom let alone room for any fun; so he left it up to me as to what position I thought would be doable.

"I didn't realize it would be so tight, but I'm really getting turned on knowing we are doing something we shouldn't." I began scanning the restroom to see what was the best position. "Would you prefer to sit and have me straddle facing you or sit with me sitting on you facing away from you? Those would probably be our best bets." I finished asking.

July 18, 2022 9:36 pm  #2495

Camilla closes the door as soon as she steps in, seeing the confined space she suggests that the only option is her straddling me (which I really like) and the only variable is either facing me or away, I didn't even think of those possibilities, what's happening to me? I immediately wander, if I'd rather see her bouncing breasts of her jiggling ass.

Not capable to decide which angle of my beautiful wife to see I propose one round in each position would be best: "Which would you like first, to have your breasts caressed from behind or sucked? Indulging in your thighs and calves is not something to decide, in any position I'll do it". I smile at Camilla.

July 18, 2022 9:38 pm  #2496

Melissa's pov:

After I finish talking to Enid I feel a little better. My brother then confirms I understood what he was trying to say. I nod as he lovingly wipes the last of my tears. He then asks if I could get Lisa to come back so he can explain himself to her in person instead of her hearing from a third party. He says he wants to answer any questions she might have and hear her side as well so he can reply to her or consider her side.  I really like him being do considerate.

"She wasn't very happy when she left so I'm not sure if she'll answer, but I'm willing to call her and see what she says." I say half smiling.

I called Lisa more than once and she hadn't picked up so I figured I'd text her.

"Lisa, I'm sorry about earlier. Enid and my brother got into a big fight and she ended up flying home alone. She did call to apologize but my brother is staying with me until he can book another flight home. He apologized to me and explained himself. He said he'd like to apologize to you in person as well so he can explain himself to you as well. I hope you're not to mad to consider it."

As I waited for Lisa to reply I asked my brother if he'd like to sit and watch a movie.

July 18, 2022 9:41 pm  #2497

Tristan's POV:

I fight tears of frustration as Lisa is not answering, Melissa asks me if I want to watch a movie. "I'd love to, I would really love to let my mind wander from everything happening around right now". I turn to look at her and give her a smile as I take her hand in mine.

July 18, 2022 9:44 pm  #2498

After hearing my suggestions Jarrod said he liked them both and couldn't decide so he suggested we have two rounds. One facing him and one facing away. He asks me to pick which I like first.

"How about I straddle you first. It'll get me off more quickly if you want enough time for a second round before any of the other passengers realize what we're up to." I say quickly getting more and more excited and turned on.

July 18, 2022 9:47 pm  #2499

Melissa 's pov:

I can see tears beginning to well in my brother's eyes when Lisa doesn't answer. But he quickly responds to my suggestion of watching a movie saying he thinks it'll help him take his mind off of everything going on.. He then smiles at me and takes my hand lovingly in his.

"I think you should choose the movie." I say as I put on Netflix then hand him the remote.

July 18, 2022 9:48 pm  #2500

Camilla says she'll finish quicker facing me, I can't be more excited and turned on, I quickly pull my shorts down to my ankles and sit with the tent ready to connect. I give Camilla a pat on her outer thighs, encouraging her to take her shorts off.

Just the feeling and sight of her perfect thighs jiggling as I softly pat them moistens my tent. I hope Camilla is as ready as I am to become one.

Board footera