You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2022 10:30 am  #2571

Re: Movie night

Melissa's pov:

The next day after a restful night's sleep my brother and I get up and have breakfast before getting showered and changed. (My brother still borrowing my clothes as he doesn't have any luggage). I reminded myself to take him to the nearest department store to get a new outfit or two later that day depending on how long he was going to need to stay.

With that I heard my brother on the phone. He was calling the airlines trying to book another flight home. I decided to give him some privacy and I walked back into my room. No sooner had I entered my room then Lisa called. She asked me where we should meet. Seeing it wasn't quite noon I invited her to come over for lunch as I figured this was a sensitive matter that shouldn't be discussed in public. She hesitantly agreed.

As soon as I heard my brother hang up I went back into the other room.

"So what's going on with your flight?" I asked my brother before I told him anything about Lisa.

"The earliest they had was Thursday. So seeing as how it is only Monday I hope you don't mind having a roommate for another three days." He said half jokingly.

"Not a problem. I love your company." I began trying to work up the courage to tell him about Lisa. "By the way...I just talked to Lisa and she agreed to meet us here for lunch in a little while." I said slowly waiting for my brother's reaction.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 24, 2022 10:31 am)

July 25, 2022 6:04 am  #2572

As I hear Anna's voice break, I softly pat and jiggle Camilla's thigh, asking with her with my eyes what would be the most appropriate next best action. If she should continue talking about our honeymoon even if she needs to cry or allow Anna to talk about her pregnancy and end up crying (as she is already on the verge of tears). I caress Camilla's perfect thigh from the hem of her shorts to her knee and back.

July 25, 2022 6:12 am  #2573

William's POV:

I see Anna's eyes filling with tears, I know by now its futile to fight it, so I encourage her to talk about her pregnancy: "My love, I know it's hard and we don't feel as secure as other couples, but we'll have to tell them sooner or later, why not now, I'm here for you." I wait for Anna to continue, willing to talk if she becomes unable to.

July 25, 2022 7:32 am  #2574

Emily's POV

I was back at my Uncle's house, looking after it for him. I was having my breakfast, delaying my inevitable journey into his sitting room where his collection of films was

Last year me and Sophie had had ten wonderful days in that room, laughing and crying as we had gourged ourselves on over 30 movies. Now I was back alone, it would be a very different experience

I placed my pots in the dishwasher and walked into the room. It didn't take long for the tears to well in my eyes. I walked among the shelves for a minute as they started running down my cheeks

After a short while I picked A Nightmare on Elm Street and put it on, tucking my booted legs underneath me on the sofa. Tears ran down my cheeks again as the credits rolled as I remembered how my ex loved the buckles on my boot toes. She had a new girlfriend now and from what I learned was very happy

I wiped away my tears and watched my film

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 25, 2022 8:46 am  #2575

Tristan's POV:

I wake up, I feel a weight on my abs, my sister placed her thigh over it, I lovingly caress Melissa's warm thigh, slipping out of it to get up. The morning passes by, Lisa calls my sister saying she is on her way, I wait, feeling time goes slowly until I hear the doorbell ringing, it must be Lisa...

July 26, 2022 4:11 am  #2576

Jarrod gave me a look asking if we should let Anna continue talking about her pregnancy and inevitably make her cry or if we should turn the conversation back to our honeymoon and inevitably make me cry. Before I had a chance to answer I heard William encouraging Anna to continue talking. I listen to him tell her lovingly that he felt this was the perfect opportunity for them to tell us about their pregnancy as they would have to tell us sooner or later.

I wait eagerly seeing what she will say...

July 26, 2022 4:22 am  #2577

Anna's pov:

I almost wanted the topic of conversation to be turned back to Jarrod and Camilla as our pregnancy was a hard subject for me. Although I was excited to be pregnant and couldn't wait to have our baby I was also still very scared after what happened last time. I didn't know what emotion was going to win over if I spoke any further. That's when William spoke.

He tells me he know it's hard for me to be 100% excited to be pregnant again as he knows our previous tragedy is still on the forefront of my mind, but he adds that we'd have to tell Jarrod and Camilla eventually anyway so he thinks now is the best time since we're all here together in person.

I take a deep breath and speak quietly "I'm sorry I'm not as excited to talk about my pregnancy as you are to hear about it. I know being pregnant is a wonderful thing and I am extremely excited to be pregnant. All I've ever wanted is to become a mother with the man of my dreams. But as you all know I've unfortunately had a miscarriage during my last pregnancy and I'm extremely fearful of it happening again. And I think my fear is overshadowing my excitement just a bit."

July 26, 2022 4:30 am  #2578

Melissa’s POV:

The morning passes uneventfully as we wait for Lisa. I'm excited to see her again but also a bit uncertain about what the outcome of her visit will be. Soon it is time for her to arrive and right on time I hear the door bell.

I answer the door. "Hey, Lisa!" I say a bit nervously.

I then lean in for a kiss forgetting my brother is standing right behind me. Lisa turns her head. "Maybe the PDA should wait. Not that I don't love your kisses but your brother is right behind you and I'm not sure what he'd have to say." Lisa said a bit colder than she meant to.

I grabbed Lisa by her hand, interlocked our fingers then spoke rather promptly. "Why don't we all go sit at the table. My brother explained everything to me and wants to explain everything to you too...if you're willing to hear him out." We all then sat at the table and waited for my brother to speak.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 26, 2022 5:05 am)

July 26, 2022 4:50 am  #2579

As I encourage Camilla to continue talking about our honeymoon I hear William encourage Anna to talk about her pregnancy. Anna hesitates to talk, William starts, Anna gathers the courage and continues talking, she says she is not as excited as she should be, fear and uncertainty caused by her previous miscarriage.

I caress Camilla’s thigh then her cheek. After a brief silence I softly pat Camilla’s thigh to encourage her to continue talking about the honeymoon. I look in her eyes and tell them about the day when we went to the Abbey and the river (hoping Camilla adds details).

As I wait, her phone suddenly rings.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 26, 2022 12:50 pm)

July 26, 2022 5:05 am  #2580

William’s POV:

As I listen to Anna, I empathize with her, when she finishes talking, I give her a hug and caress her cheek. Then I hear Jarrod start telling us about their honeymoon, until he stops talking turning to look at Camilla, unexpectedly her phone rings.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 26, 2022 12:49 pm)

Board footera