You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2022 5:25 am  #2581

Re: Movie night

Tristan’s POV:

Lisa arrives, she seems cold and not too friendly. We go to the table, I feel a bit intimidated, still, I talk: “Lisa, yesterday I spoke with Melissa, what I tried to explain was that we grew up in a religious family, but I personally have no problem with people’s preference. I feel that conflict, but I will definitely be happy as long as my sister is happy, I don’t care if she is with a guy, with a girl, or even alone. I will support her no matter what, as long as it’s not illegal. “I smile as I say it. “So, I’m sorry if I offended you, I might talk sometimes talk from what I learned but if you give me the opportunity to talk in confidence, I’ll tell you what I really think.”

I wait for Lisa’s response.

July 26, 2022 9:20 am  #2582

Billie's POV

'It's so good to see you' Rachel greeted, tears running down her cheeks as she gave me and Gemma a hug outside Kate's college. She'd just come back from Paris where she had done really well on her latest run. Next week she was going to Madrid after watching Kate in her play

I had a special job to do so I went over to the back door of the college where Caitlin was waiting

'Robyn asked me to give you this' I told her, my eyes filling with tears 'She didn't want to post it because she didn't want it to get damaged'

Caitlin accepted her present with tears streaming down her face. I gave her a hug, my own tears running down my cheeks

'I've got something for Robyn too' Caitlin said, wiping her tears. 'I'll give it to you after the show'

I rejoined my partner and we watched Kate's latest play The Crucible. We also got to see Beth for the first time and she was a really good Abigail. It was clearly an emotional night for her as we could both see tears stream down her face when she took her bows

Caitlin came to find us when the show had finished and gave us Robyn's present, her eyes full of tears

'She misses you everyday' Gemma told her, tears running down her cheeks.

'So do I' Caitlin replied, stifling a sob. She wiped her eyes and left with her parents.

Me and Gemma walked back to our hotel quietly hand in hand, the only sound we made coming from our boot heels on the pavement. Occasionally we would wipe a tear that would stream down our faces. I loved my partner so much, being apart from her was hard but I knew that it would be temporary. Robyn and Caitlin were going through so much. Luckily the summer holidays were fast approaching and they would be together soon, and for much longer than a day

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 26, 2022 9:25 pm  #2583

I guess Jarrod really wants me to continue talking about our honeymoon, that or he just doesn't want to see Anna so sad talking about her pregnancy and wants to deflect the conversation to something else.  Anna quickly finishes talking and William gives her a hug and caresses her cheek.

Before I could open my mouth Jarrod excitedly began talking about the day when we went to the Abbey and the river. I was smiling just thinking about it although I could feel tears stinging the backs of my eyes at the same time. (I guess I really did miss Ireland). I was startled out of my thoughts/feelings by him turning the ball to me, letting me have a turn to talk. Just as I began to open my mouth my phone rang. I looked at the screen and noticed it was my sister. I decided to let it go straight to voicemail as I could call her later.

July 26, 2022 9:32 pm  #2584

Anna"s pov:

I could barely finish talking as I could feel myself getting more and more choked up with every word. Luckily Jarrod began encouraging Camilla to continue telling us about their trip. Jarrod couldn't wait and as he began to speak I felt William caress my cheek while pulling me into a hug. I took a deep shaky breath and tried to focus on what Jarrod was saying. He was telling us about the day they went to the Abbey and the river.

No sooner had Jarrod started talking he stopped to let Camilla have a chance to tell us about their trip as well. I guess as excited as he was he didn't want to hog the spotlight. But as soon as Camilla opened her mouth to speak her phone rang. She did stop to look at who it was. She said it wasn't anything really important and she could call them back later.

July 26, 2022 9:41 pm  #2585

Melissa's pov:

As we sit at the table I realize I've never heard Lisa sound so cold in all the time I've known her. I can tell my brother wants to speak but he actually seems a little intimidated. After a few sec he takes a deep breath and begins to speak slowly. He tells Lisa that as we grew up in a religious family he was told to believe that homosexual relationships weren't ok, but that he personally doesn't think that. He's happy as long as I'm happy even if it goes against all our religious upbringing. He also tells her he'll support anything I decide as long as it isn't illegal. He then apologizes for earlier as he felt he might have offended her. I give him an approving smile as we wait for Lisa's response.

"So what you're saying is you're ok with Melissa and I dating despite what you were brought up to believe?" Lisa asked questioningly I guess trying to wrap her head around what my brother had just said.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 26, 2022 9:41 pm)

July 26, 2022 9:48 pm  #2586

Camilla decides to let her phone go to voicemail. I lean on her upper thigh, kissing her cheek, caressing her hair with my free hand as I get back to my seat. “You were about to add something princess?”

July 26, 2022 9:52 pm  #2587

William’s POV:

As Camilla’s phone rings I feel Anna’s back shudder against my hand, I lean and kiss her cheek as I move my chair even closer to her, leaning a hand on her soft thigh. “Isn’t it wonderful, I’ll try to save to take you there on our anniversary. I lovingly pat her well shaped thigh, keeping my hand on it as it finishes jiggling, caressing it slowly afterwards.

July 26, 2022 9:57 pm  #2588

Tristan’s POV:

Lisa asks if I basically said that I am ok even if it’s against what I was brought up with.

“As a matter of fact, not only am I ok, but if you give me the opportunity, I would even like to get to know you. Are you willing to start over?” I stand and take a couple of steps towards her, opening my arms for a hug.

July 27, 2022 3:47 am  #2589

Jarrod begins to lean on my upper thigh while kissing my cheek and caressing my hair then adds if I'd like to finish my thoughts from a min ago.

"It was the most amazing experience of my life. I've always dreamed of visiting Ireland but couldn't have done it with someone more special." I then hear William telling Anna he wanted to capture the same magic with her Jarrod captured with me and he was going to try to save enough money to take her on their next anniversary.

"I'd love that." Anna said rather quietly.

July 27, 2022 3:59 am  #2590

Anna's pov:

As I'm waiting for Camilla to check on her phone, I can't help but feel a silent sob escape me. I felt my back shudder slightly against William's hand despite my best efforts to stop. I didn't want my emotions to take away from what Camilla was about to say. William then lovingly leaned in and kissed my cheek then moved his chair closer to mine leaning his hand on my thigh.

He then softly spoke trying to be sensitive to my fragile emotions. He told me he wanted to save enough money that he could take me to Ireland on our next anniversary because Jarrod and Camilla seemed like they had such an amazing time.

I whisper that I'd like that, but secretly really don't want go go on vacation until after our baby is born as I don't want to risk any chance of unnecessary complications.

Board footera