You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2022 3:00 am  #2611

Re: Movie night

I smile at her: "Don't blame me if he becomes good in music, I'd start showing him the trade of his uncle, the best profession in life. Besides, who know if by then he has a cousin." I softly caress Camilla's abs, then go to her thigh, lovingly sliding my hand down her upper thigh to her knee and back along her inner thigh until I reach the fabric of her short shorts.

July 31, 2022 3:14 am  #2612

William's POV:

I'm pretty excited hearing Jarrod, though I'm afraid I'd rather skip the pub, I wouldn't want to risk falling to alcohol again, As Anna looks in my tear filled eyes, she raises her left hand and crosses it to my left cheek, wiping it a couple of times. As I speak, promising Anna a wonderful trip, a rare thin tear slips out of my right eye (rare because usually my tears are thick and abundant), a single tear starts to slowly roll down the middle of my right cheek. I turn to look at Jarrod and Camilla ignoring the tear.

July 31, 2022 3:17 am  #2613

Tristan's POV:

I change, pick the most decent outfit I have (as I wasn't expecting anything formal) and go with Melissa to meet Lisa and have lunch. We arrive, I see Lisa wearing...

July 31, 2022 3:36 am  #2614

Jarrod responds to me by saying he'd love to (watch William and Anna's little one whenever they decide to go away) he then jokingly adds that it wouldn't be his fault if their kid became good at music as he'd love to teach him what he knows. Then adds that maybe he'd have a cousin by then. He slowly starts caressing my abs. It gets me wondering if he want to start trying. I remind myself to talk to him about it when we go to bed. He then goes to my thigh, lovingly sliding his hand down my upper thigh to my knee and back along my inner thigh until Ihe reach the fabric of my short shorts.

July 31, 2022 3:48 am  #2615

Anna's pov:

After some time quietly thinking about William's question I finally have an answer.

"I'd love to visit either Italy or Greece as I feel they are both very beautiful destinations with a vast history to explore. Unless you'd prefer something less touristy and more relaxing then I'm in for Hawaii 100% but we still have time to think about it." I say noticing a very rare thin tear rolling from his right eye and down his right cheek. I decide since he's ignoring the tear I would too.

I then hear Jarrod telling Camilla he'd love to watch our little one whenever we decided to go on our own trip. He then catches me off guard by telling Camilla our little one might have a cousin by then. As I watch him start caressing her abs I'm silently wondering if Camilla could possibly be pregnant or if Jarrod is hinting they should start trying. Whichever it is I decide they'll tell us when they are ready so I don't pry. Snapping out of my thoughts I hearJarrod jokingly add that it wouldn't be his fault if our kid became good at music as he'd love to teach him what he knows.

July 31, 2022 4:03 am  #2616

Camilla turns to look at me, with a confused gaze, I softly pat and jiggle her thigh: "I'd love to have a beautiful baby with you my love, the business is expected to be steady and successfully growing by next year, we married almost a month ago, a pregnancy takes 3/4 of a year, so, we might as well start working toward it in 3 months, but if God gives us this gift of love, I won't complain.

I smile and with all my love I brush my thumbs across Camilla's cheeks.

July 31, 2022 4:08 am  #2617

Melissa's pov:

I'm ready as soon as my brother is. We quickly hop into my car and I drive to the agreed upon restaurant to meet Lisa. As soon as we arrive I notice Lisa is wearing a ribbed t-shirt and jeans. She already has a table so we walk over to her. I sit next to her and my brother sits on my other side. I immediately lean in and place a kiss on Lisa's cheek not caring who saw, then I grab her left hand delicately with my right as it was resting on the booth between us.

July 31, 2022 4:12 am  #2618

William's POV:

Anna finally answers, saying she would like to go to Italy or Greece, but if I decide to have a less active/ more relaxing vacations, she wouldn't complain if I take her to Hawaii. When she finishes talking, Jarrod takes his turn joking about teaching music to our baby and surprisingly says that by then our baby might already have a cousin (I wonder is already pregnant or Jarrod just wants to get her pregnant).

I turn and look at Anna: "Can you believe it, they will have to take care of not one but two babies, poor Camilla, while Jarrod works Camilla will have to handle them both. I stare at Anna, softly squeeze her upper thigh and communicating with my eyes that I'd love if she takes care of my tear. I lean my face close to her as I caress her thigh from her upper thigh to her knee and back along her outer thigh.

July 31, 2022 4:17 am  #2619

Tristan's POV:

I see Lisa in a cute tee and jeans outfit, she already got a table for us, Melissa sits in the middle with Lisa on one side and me on her other. I compliment Lisa's outfit trying to break the ice.

July 31, 2022 4:19 am  #2620

As I'm reminding myself to talk to Jarrod when we go to bed he starts to explain. I says he was implying he'd love to have a baby with me. And apparently he's been thinking about it as he's really put some thought into it. He continues to explain that his business is steady and successfully growing. We've already been married a month and if pregnancy takes 9 months he was thinking we start trying in three mos if I'm comfortable. He says he'd be happy if it happened sooner as well but that he wasn't actively thinking of trying quite yet.

He then smiles projecting all his love onto me as I feel him brush his thumbs lovingly across my cheeks.

Nearly stunned by his words I excitedly say "I've always wanted to have a baby and I agree you're the perfect person to have one with but you just blew me away with how thorough you've went about thinking about this before mentioning it to me. And if you're really serious I'm not saying actively start trying right now, but we can continue having our intimate times and see what's God's will. If were not blessed with a child in three mos then I'd like to actively start trying."

Board footera