You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2022 1:50 pm  #2641

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

I can't help a smile forming in my face when Anna says she finds my legs perfect, then I feel a tent starting to lift my pants when she says she feels special when I jiggle her thighs in public. I clarify an imprecision: "Oh, I didn't mean you couldn't caress my legs in public, as a matter of fact that gesture can be a huge turn on, I just have that mixed feeling (like Anna with her belly now that she is pregnant) of loving your hands on my thighs or calves and feeling a bit self conscious that I need to work out more." I lean on her thigh, feeling her soft muscles give in to the weight, give her a deep kiss and involuntarily squeeze and jiggle her soft thigh.

We finish the first course, I pat Anna's thigh, letting her know I'll go for the main course. I go to the kitchen, my heart racing, so many years with Anna and today I decide to ask her this, I have to invite Jarrod and Camilla more often, it seems Anna and I grow closer quicker when they are around.

I get back to the table and place the food over it, sitting next to Anna, briefly caressing her hair, whispering: "I love you".

August 2, 2022 2:03 pm  #2642

Tristan's POV:

I notice that as soon as I start praying, Lisa joins me in prayer, my mind is blown, I never thought she would be so religious, even more than Melissa, who is my sister and was educated in the faith. After a couple of minutes I ask Lisa what she is studying, business with psychology is not a bad combination, we take a couple of bites more at our lunch, then I ask if her parents are supporting or if she is working, I find her answer more than interesting, she is helping disabled people, I am about to say she could be a role model.

We finish lunch, before standing from the table I look at Lisa's eyes: "You know, I think I'm the least indicated to say this but, never feel bad about yourself, don't allow anybody, and on this I want to be clear, anybody, take your dignity of daughter of God away, nobody has the right to humiliate you, you are a beautiful person, and I can see you have a good heart but are afraid to show it to the world for fear of being hurt. Don't let others change you, keep doing good, pray, help others, live, love. I want you to know that if there's anything I can do for you, I will be happy to do it, and I'm not talking about money only, I guess Melissa already told you I recently opened a specialty coffee shop, but also, if you need to talk, if you want to vent, well, I know trust will have to slowly grow between us, but I'm willing and happy to have you as my friend."

I look in her eyes waiting for a reaction...

August 2, 2022 5:58 pm  #2643

James POV:

I’m glad Jarrod and Camilla went on their honeymoon during a relatively slow time in the school, Eugene and I kept it running smoothly in his absence. When he sends me a message to pick them up at the airport, my mind flies back to the day I saw them outside of Jarrod’s office, her chiseled legs with her defined muscles giving form covered only by skin. Her beautiful blue eyes, sparkling with tears, until they finally started rolling down her cheeks. Lucky Jarrod who wiped them for her.

As I am driving on the highway to NY, the day of the wedding comes to my mind, I had never seen him cry, and I’ve known him since high school. He shocked me more but Camilla looked beautiful, I felt my heart race when Jarrod kissed and wiped her tears. I felt in heaven, and I have never experienced anything like this before, when I caress her warm cheeks, clearing them of her precious tears and the artistic streaks that adorned her cheeks. My heart was about to get out of my chest.

Time flies, I reach the JFK airport and pick them up, I quickly put the luggage in the trunk, as I am hiding a tent that involuntarily formed when I saw Camilla walking towards the car showing her strong abs and her chiseled thighs, not forgetting her defined calves jiggling my way.

Jarrod gives me his brother’s address and as I drive, I see Jarrod and Camilla caressing each other pretty intense, I had never seen Jarrod so in love. I feel about to burst when Jarrod jiggles Camilla’s thigh and calf as she places her over his. Fortunately we arrive to the address before I burst.

I give a final glance at the mirror and, to my surprise, Camilla is jiggling Jarrod’s inner thigh, I have always envied Jarrod’s extremely fit body, even when we play basketball his thighs never jiggle, not even after strong impact.

I open the trunk for them, not getting out of the car. Jarrod picks the luggage with one hand, giving me a hand shake in thanks, Camilla also approaches, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I can’t hold it in any longer, as I smile them goodbye, I feel a warm liquid slowly running down my pants.

August 3, 2022 3:43 am  #2644

After Jarrod tells Anna not to be ashamed of her body because he thinks she is really beautiful and he emphasizes how much beauty William sees in her as well he turns to me and caresses my thigh from the hem of my shorts to me knee. Then he turns to me and gives me a deep kiss on my lips emphasizing (without words) just how beautiful he thought I was. I'm thinking he thought his words about Anna's beauty might have made me jealous.

After we break our kiss I whisper in Jarrod's ear "I think we should make it an early night if you don't mind." I then began running my shin up and down his calf.

August 3, 2022 4:01 am  #2645

Anna's pov:

Jarrod tells me I shouldn't be self conscious about my body as he thinks it is really beautiful. He then emphasizes how much beauty William sees in my body as well. He says he is glad I am finally starting to embrace my beauty by wearing things that show off my body just a bit more.

As Jarrod turns his attention back to Camilla William starts to speak. He tells me that he never meant to imply I couldn't touch his legs in public, its just that although he does get turned on he is still a bit self conscious that he needs to work out a bit more. With that he leans on my thigh, gives me a deep passionate kiss while squeezing and jiggling my thigh.

As William gets up to grab the main course I say "If you like my body so much why don't we take an afternoon on one of my days off to go maternity clothes shopping so you can help me pick something you'd like to see me in. I think it would really help me embrace my changing body."

With that he disappears into the kitchen and shows up a moment later with the main course. As soon as he sets the food down and sits again he briefly caresses my hair then whispers I love you. I am really hoping he'd answer my previous statement before our meal is over.

August 3, 2022 4:19 am  #2646

Melissa's pov:

After we finish our relatively pleasant lunch, before we could even get up my brother began to speak again. He supprised me when he looked Lisa directly into her eyes and spoke to her.  He told her not to feel bad about herself nor let anyone take her dignity of God away. He then told her that no-one had they right to humiliate her because she is a beautiful person with a good heart just afraid to show it to the world for the fear of getting hurt. He then told her not to let others change her and if there's anything he could do for her he'd be happy to do it.

"Thank you. I appreciate your kind words. And I'll remember to keep your offer in mind; but now that I'm with your sister I already feel like the most beautiful and lucky person in the world." Lisa finally said after a moment of trying to process everything my brother said.

August 3, 2022 4:26 am  #2647

Leanne's POV

My eyes quickly filled with tears as I saw Robyn's text. She was thanking me for her wedding invite and politely asking if she could take her girlfriend

The tears in my eyes began running down my cheeks as I tapped out a reply. I was so glad she had found someone else. Her breakup with Laura had been so devastating for a moment there I thought she wouldn't meet anyone else

I wiped my tears and told Kim about her text so we could fit her into the seating plan

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 3, 2022 4:56 am  #2648

As soon as we break the kiss, Camilla whispers in my ear that she suggests we should make an early night, then in a very sexual way, caresses my calf with her shin, like a bow across the violin strings. This time, instead of keeping my naturally tense muscles, I stretch my foot (as if I was to stand on my tips), relaxing my calf so it gives in to Camilla’s caress. I smile at Camilla (hinting her what I just did)

I instantly feel my calf give in to the contact of her strong shin, as she pushes her shin, my calf muscles go to the inner part of my leg, then she pulls her shin out, bringing my calf muscles to the outer side of my leg, she keeps doing the same up bow and down bow a few more times, playing with my now soft calf muscles. I feel a tent when she abruptly removes her shin from my calf, my muscles jiggle back in place. I love feeling Camilla's silky bare skin on mine.

I return the favor with my shin, feeling her sexy muscles jiggle against my shin, as I, instead of moving my shin away, I just move it a bit below, just releasing the pressure, so, when her muscles jiggle back in place they hit my shin. I whisper: “As soon as we finish dessert, we can go and have a second dessert, in bed.” I give her a teasing smile.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 3, 2022 12:29 pm)

August 3, 2022 5:06 am  #2649

William’s POV:

As I am about to serve the main dish, Anna says that if I like her body so much, I should take her to buy maternity clothes. I smile and reply: “Next available afternoon, no time to waste”. I softly jiggle her upper thigh then serve the main dish.

We enjoy our food, all processing what we have heard from each other. I give a loving look to Anna, then go get the dessert.

August 3, 2022 5:10 am  #2650

Tristan’s POV:

Lisa says thank you, and adds that since she is with Lisa she feels the most beautiful and lucky girl in the world.

I hug my sister and leave room for Lisa to join the hug.

Board footera