You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2022 6:11 am  #2761

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

I am not surprised Camilla and Jarrod excuse themselves to the bathroom, what surprised me was the fact that it is Camilla the one who asked. Well, some alone time with my beautiful wife. I walk with her, holding her waist until we access the shopping center, then release her waist (caressing it all the way) and softly take her hand (it seems more comfortable for Anna), allowing me to glance at her extremely beautiful thighs and calves as she walks, I’m starting to memorize the way they jiggle as she walks. We finally reach the store as Jarrod and Camilla catch up with us.

August 15, 2022 6:18 am  #2762

As soon as William and Anna disappear upstairs I feel Jarrod grab me by my waist, teasingly brushing against my abs. I let out a tiny squeal trying to muffle it as best I could. We quickly headed to the nearby bathroom, not caring (or checking) if anyone could see us. Jarrod quickly opens the door for me following closely behind immediately locking the door as soon as it closes behind us.

Almost immediately Jarrod strips my top off, then my shorts throwing them aside on the floor. Quickly removing my shoes next. He strips himself just as quickly also throwing his clothes aside on the floor. He then closes a toilet lid and sits as there is no better option. I immediately face him and sit on his lap. His member immediately enters. I let out a low moan, again trying to stifle it as best as I could as the bathroom echoed. I then spare no time and start riding him fast and hard leaning in and alternateing between kissing the side of his neck and giving him a passionate kiss on his lips never slowing my pace while riding.

August 15, 2022 6:29 am  #2763

Anna's pov:

As soon as we entered the shopping mall William released my waist and delicately took my hand. We walk hand in hand to the maternity store. Not two min later we see Jarrod and Camilla pproaching.

I can see Jarrod and Camilla have big smiles on their faces. I have an idea what they were up to but decide not to mention it as I don't want to embarrass them.

I ask the store clerk where the pants are and we all follow her down a few aisles. On one side is pants on the other is shirts. Very convenient as I don't have to walk far, seeing how I get tired more easily these days.

August 15, 2022 12:01 pm  #2764

Billie's POV

'Bye London' I said waving at the English city as our plane took off.

Gemma was resting her head against my shoulder and I could tell she had tears running down her cheeks as I felt a wetness soak into my blouse.

I squeezed her hand in comfort. I would have kissed her as well, but there was a single mother with two children across the way glaring at me, so I felt better of it

It had been a great second week, me visiting some more tube stations and Gemma visiting the sights. On a couple of occasions we met up and had lunch such as when she went to the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace

Gemma wiped her tears and we started to watch a comedy series together to get rid of our combined sadness

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 15, 2022 2:05 pm  #2765

Tristan's POV:

As Lisa lifts her head from Mel's shoulder, Mel apologizes. Lisa says it's ok, just not used to see her cry so intense as she wiped one of Melissa's tear from her own cheek. Melissa explains briefly how she still hurts for being dumped by her ex bf, not that she loves him, but still she has that open wound. As she finishes talking she starts to sob, her lips curling and a stream of tears creating more streaks down her cheeks, first a couple more, then another couple more.

I can't stand seeing her like this, I softly caress her curled lips then kiss a few tears from her cheek (leaving the other cheek for Lisa, if she decides to take care of her tears) wiping the rest until her tears start to subside.

August 15, 2022 2:22 pm  #2766

As soon as Camilla and I become one, she lets out a low moan, trying to stifle it, she adjusts herself and starts to gain momentum, riding me as fast and hard as she ever rode me while alternating between kissing the side of my neck and my lips. She has gained so much strength in her slams, both our thighs are jiggling without control in unison. I feel my member pulsating as I am not used to feeling my thighs jiggle, just found out it is a huge turn on. I expose my neck for her to continue kissing me as I thrust in contrary motion, making Camilla's hard thighs (even though she is flexing them as she is on top) jiggle, which is quite a feat to achieve (Camilla has very strong, tight thighs). Feeling her strong thighs jiggling against my hips and thighs makes me bring my hands from her abs to her thighs. That's all I needed to reach the point of no return like I never have before, I feel the pulsations of my member with each strong, thick shot, I picture my life giving seed as it travels on her inner parts while I feel her perfect thighs jiggle in my hands. I remember how Cam gets so turned on when I caress her calves, so I bring my hands from her thighs to her strong calves, giving them hard pats and squeezes to make them jiggle in my hands (as they are flexing). That's the push she needed, her whole body trembles in an intense orgasm. As we are coming down I can feel tears of sheer happiness fill my eyes, but not enough to overflow. As we come down from the point of no return, I feel the contrast of my Amazon warrior’s strong thighs a few moments ago and the now soft, relaxed jiggly thighs of my princess (I never cease to surprise how Camilla can have her legs so strong yet so soft, I love it).

I caress Camilla's cheek and giving her rear a soft pat (I am starting to love how her rear jiggles after I pat it) letting her know it's time to go with Anna and Will.

Once we get dressed and catch up, we can't hide our smiles.

August 15, 2022 3:04 pm  #2767

William’s POV:

As soon as we enter the store I release Anna’s hand so she can check clothes. Jarrod and Camilla catch up with us, sweating and with huge smiles on their faces, they can’t deny they had a lot of fun.

Anna asks where the pants are, we walk and see pants and shirts, Anna asks Camilla how she would look in a few she chose. After a while of having her choose pants and shirts, I suggest her we look the shorts and dresses area.

August 15, 2022 3:59 pm  #2768

Caitlin's POV

On the day of Robyn's flight I got up early. This was a mistake as I was twiddling my thumbs for ages.

When my taxi to Heathrow Airport arrived I almost threw myself into the back seat. The 40 minute journey dragged as we travelled down the M25.

I almost forgot to pay my driver when I arrived. Once I had done this I walked into Terminal 5 and onto the Arrivals area

Robyn soon arrived and we both fell into a long and passionate hug, tears streaming down our faces. We held each other for a few moments then wiped each other's tears and kissed.

Marie waited patiently for us to greet each other and held out her hand

'I'm Marie' she introduced as tears ran down her cheeks. 'It's nice to meet you'

'It's lovely to meet you too' I said giving her a hug. 'Rachel's waiting for you at the tube station'

Marie thanked me, gave Robyn a hug and a fist bump goodbye and went off to meet Rachel

'What shall we do first?' Robyn asked

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 15, 2022 5:25 pm  #2769

Melissa's pov:

I could barely get an explanation out for Lisa as I could feel my lip starting to curl mid sentence. As soon as I finish talking I can't help a low sob from escaping my throat as I feel new streams of tears running down both of my cheeks simultaneously.

Before I even had a chance to think I felt my brother almost immediately caressing my still curled lips then kissing a few tears from my right cheek leaving the left unattended. He then began to wipe the rest of my still falling tears from my right cheek with the pads of his fingers.

"Mel, I hate to see you hurting so much. Just know I will never hurt you like that. You can always count on me to be there." Lisa quickly whispered as I felt her bring her left hand to my right cheek where she wiped my tear streak with the backs of her fingers following it from just under my eye to near my chin where she continued on to wipe my tear away also with the backs of her fingers.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 15, 2022 5:25 pm)

August 15, 2022 5:38 pm  #2770

Jarrod quickly exposes his neck for me as he tries to stifle a moan of his own. At this point I try to focus solely on kissing his neck while still thrusting. I can feel my thighs jiggling against his hips and thighs with each strong thrust. He quickly slid his hands from my abs down to my thighs to feel each jiggle in a way he couldn't before.  I guess that was all he needed as he began to reach the point of no return filling me with his seed. In the back of my mind I wondered if this was the one time we needed to get pregnant as we always fail to carry protection when we decide to do it spontaneously when we are out and about.

I feel Jarrod now sliding his hands down from my calves to my thighs, giving them hard pats and squeezes I gather trying to bring me to the point of no return as he knows how turned on I get when he touches my calves. Within seconds my whole body tenses then trembles as I loose control and reach the point of no return. After a few moments of me bathing his member I feel him caress my cheek then pat my rear indicating it's time we get back to William and Anna.

Once dressed we hurry upstairs. William and Anna are already looking at maternity pants and tops. I quickly jump in to try to help her...

Board footera