You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2022 6:38 am  #2841

Re: Movie night

Finally the credits start to roll, I feel Camilla about to burst, as soon as the lights come on I excuse ourselves to go wash our hands, I take Camilla’s hand and quickly head to the restroom and, without asking, go into one stall and take her shorts, along with her underwear, off as I drop my shorts to the floor. I lean against the stronger wall and lift Camilla by the back of her worked out thighs, becoming one with her immediately, as we were both ready.

It seems we know each other pretty well as she starts indulging in her favorite parts of my body as I indulge feeling her thighs jiggling against my hands and hips with each thrust as well as her calves as they hit the sides of my abs, bouncing softly. We don’t need more than five minutes to reach the point of no return. It seems we are doing our homework to get my beautiful princess pregnant with the most beautiful baby in earth.

August 28, 2022 6:40 am  #2842

William’s POV:

I wait for Anna to come down from the point of no return, then ask her if she has a second round, I would love to make her feel that again, no matter if I reach that point or not, taking her word of finishing this matter in the restroom.

August 28, 2022 7:32 am  #2843

The lights barely came on when Jarrod quickly excuses us to the rest room. He grabs my hand and we quickly walk to the nearest rest room. We go into one stall without even looking if anyone is around. He removes my shorts and underwear in one fluid motion then drops his shorts to the floor. He leans against the wall and lifts me with his strong arms by my things immediately entering me.

I go straight for his neck as he gets lost feeling my thighs jiggling against his hands and hips with each forceful thrust. My calves hit the sides of his abs. It couldn't have taken five min for us both to reach the point of no return, him filling me up as I wash his member.

As we are quickly throwing our clothes back on we hear what sounds like a couple more people entering the rest room. We wait a min until they are in a stall before we leave as to not draw any attention to ourselves. As we are opening the door to leave I hear the other people talking to each other. To my surprise it sounded like William and Anna. I decided not to stick around to give them some privacy.

August 28, 2022 7:40 am  #2844

Anna's pov:

William asks me if I'd like a second round as I'm just barely coming down from round one. He entices me by saying he doesn't care if he reaches orgasm this time as his focus is solely on me. As I'm thinking about it he reminds me of my offer of the rest room earlier saying he'd love to take me up on it.

As we are entering the rest room we hear another couple leaving. I couldn't be exactly sure but it kind of sounded like Jarrod and Camilla. They did excuse themselves to the rest room a few min ago, but I didn't think about it for long as I had other things on my mind.

August 28, 2022 7:46 am  #2845

I’m still not sure where all the sex drive is coming from, I’ve never had this desire, no, need, to become one with Camilla as I have now. I am falling dangerously in love with her, I need her by my side all the time, and whenever I’m not with her, I miss feeling her skin in my hands, her hair, her kisses, her tears. I really appreciate her being so sensitive and emotional.

We get out of the restroom and wait for William and Anna to catch up. I remind Camilla to contact Jessica back, even if it’s only a brief text.

August 28, 2022 7:57 am  #2846

William’s POV:

I’m so excited I don’t notice who is in the next stall doing some noise, I lock myself with Anna and thinking a bit wild, I hold back because she’s pregnant, so I pull my shorts down to my ankles and closing the toilet, I invite Anna to ride me. Without hesitation, she drops her hot pants (well, shorts, I don’t know why these shorts are called hot pants) and quickly adjusts herself. I’m surprised how wet she already is. As soon as she drops, I feel the slow changes that are happening to her body, her thighs are not as firm as they were, they feel (and look) a little less defined and a bit softer, causing them to jiggle with less strength.

As soon as she drops herself over me, I feel her inner thighs and the back of her thighs jiggle with almost no resistance from her muscles, giving in easier than before. I immediately bring my hands to her quads, feeling my hand bouncing then feeling her thigh jiggle after each thrust. I move my hands to her calves, same consistence, her shapely calves jiggle in my hands easily, as I squeeze and jiggle them, inevitably reaching the point of no return. I thrust in contrary motion, trying to make her reach it one more time.

August 28, 2022 1:02 pm  #2847

Rachel's POV

'It's been so nice to have you here' Kate told me, tears streaming down her face. We were packing to go home as our trip had come to an end.

My next stop in three weeks time was Chicago and I was looking forward to this one, riding the L train

'I'm glad to hear it' I said giving her a loving hug as tears streamed down my face too. It had been great fun spending time with my girlfriend in Hong Kong. We'd been on loads of rides together, seen the fireworks, taken a paddle boat round the lake and even indulged our inner turbo nerd by visiting the other two Disneyland hotels on property we weren't staying in

We broke apart, wiped each other's tears and gently and passionately kissed on the lips.

We then got on our bus for the journey to the airport

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 28, 2022 7:18 pm  #2848

As we are waiting for William and Anna Jarrod reminds me to text Jessica back. I figured we had a few min so I agreed. I gave Jessica a quick text asking her how she was doing.

August 28, 2022 7:33 pm  #2849

Anna's pov:

We quickly lock ourselves in the nearest stall. William seems to be taking it a bit easier than usual pulling his shorts down to his ankles then closing the toilet lid. I drop my pants as soon as he gives me the go ahead. I can't believe how wet I still am.

I quickly sit on William as my inner and backs of my thighs begin to jiggle. I then feel William grab my quads. I can feel his hands bouncing  as my thighs jiggle against them with every thrust. I then feel him move his hands down to my calves as they begin jiggling against his hands as he is squeezing and jiggling them a bit easier than usual. Only a few sec go by when I feel him finally reach the point of no return and begin filling me up. I feel him continuing to thrust trying to make me reach the point of no return. After a few more moments I feel myself finally reach the point of no return as I bathe his member.

After a few moments of catching our breath we quickly get dressed, wash our hands and faces so it's less obvious what we just did and meet Jarrod and Camilla back in the theater lobby.

August 28, 2022 7:45 pm  #2850

Camilla agrees to contact Jessica, she sends a text to her. A couple of minutes later, William and Anna come out of the restroom too neat to give tell they just cleaned themselves throughly. I see Anna a bit tired to continue, I ask her if she can drink coffee or tea so we grab one.

Board footera