You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2022 7:54 pm  #2851

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

After having an intense orgasm, I immediately feel Anna’s whole body tremble against mine, reaching the point of no return as well, feeling her calves jiggle in such a sexy way almost make me go for another round, but I know we must go. We get dressed quickly, wash our hands to get rid of the characteristic scent and our faces, as we had not washed it and tear streaks were still visible.

We get out and we can’t fool Jarrod and Camilla, we smile and go along with them. Jarrod offers a coffee or tea, I think it’s a good idea, I look at Anna…

August 29, 2022 5:02 am  #2852

As soon as William and Anna come out of the bathroom I notice Anna looks a bit tired. I guess Jarrod notices too because he suggests we stop for either a coffee or tea before heading back to their house.

William looks at Anna then back to Jarrod before speaking.

"Too much caffeine isn't good for either Anna or our baby, but a low caffeine tea sounds lovely if Anna agrees."

I look at Anna waiting for her response.

August 29, 2022 5:11 am  #2853

Anna's pov:

We quickly wash up and head out to where Jarrod and Camilla are. I can tell they notice something is up with us but don't say anything directly. Instead Jarrod points out that I look tired suggesting we go for either coffee or tea on the way back to our house.  I'll admit everything takes a lot more effort now that I'm pregnant and I appreciate the concern but before I can open my mouth William answers for me saying I shouldn't have too much caffeine due to his concern for our unborn baby. He does like the idea however, suggesting I get a low caffeine tea.

"Sure, that'd be nice. And as luck would have it there is a little coffee shop just down the street. Walking distance even. It's only been here a few months but I've been meaning to try it." I say excitedly yet also tiredly.

August 29, 2022 5:20 am  #2854

Jessica's POV

I was on my bed, hugging my booted legs as tears streamed down my face.

My phone suddenly bleeped and I picked it up. It was a text from Camilla. She did want to meet after all.

Wiping my tears I quickly typed out a message agreeing to meet her at a small cafe near where she lived the following day for lunch

'I'm so happy for you' Jennifer said when I gave her my news, tears running down her cheeks as she gave me a hug.

More tears ran down my cheeks too and after we broke the hug, we wiped each other's tears away and kissed

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 30, 2022 3:16 pm  #2855

Billie's POV

I woke up in my usual bed alone. Gemma had been invited to a Wellness Retreat with her friend Caroline and she would be gone for the rest of the week

I was already missing her. True I had gone to Chicago alone, but I had a different room in the hotel and so it wasn't quite the same

After having a shower and getting dressed, I came downstairs tying my thick dark hair into a ponytail as I went. I stopped at the picture of me and my partner under the Chicago bean, and gently touched Gemma's form in the picture as my eyes welled with tears

After getting myself a bowl of cereal and a yoghurt and a glass of juice, I retired to the living room and sat in my usual chair to plan my day. My phone bleeped with a text from Gemma wishing me a good morning. I typed out a reply to her as tears ran down my cheeks

I wiped away my tears and took my breakfast things back into the kitchen, loading them into the dishwasher. I had decided to watch a film and then take a walk around our favourite park. There was a cafe we both sat in to have lunch near a lake and it had a wonderful view

I chose to watch Transformers Rise of the Stunticons. I had never watched it personally but Gemma liked it. I found it really good and thought the lead actress thoroughly deserved her Oscar nomination. It was both thrilling and quite moving in places too, the ending sequence making me cry again. After wiping my tears I put my knee boots under my jeans and locked up the house to walk to the park

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 31, 2022 5:20 am  #2856

William says caffeine can be bad for her, yet, suggests a caffeine free drink, they say they know a new, small coffee shop near, so we walk. I'm surprised as the place smells great, very good coffee and a mix of other great drinks. I look around and I see an unusually young boy at the head of the coffee shop, along with an extremely beautiful girl, seems they were in charge there. I order a specialty coffee to test his skills, he is a very good barista, with a little more experience he might even become the best. Camilla checks the menu, a variety of coffee (American, latte, signature, chocolate, tea), William gets a Swiss chocolate, Anna looks at the men, taking her time. I can't help (if at least for a second) to look at the pretty girl's extremely worked out thighs as she is wearing a three quarter thigh skirt. I quickly turn my eyes at Camilla's eyes and smile at her, asking her what will she order.

August 31, 2022 5:27 am  #2857

William's POV:

We arrive and I quickly grab a seat next to Anna, place a hand on her mid-thigh, caressing it as the young girl serves our drinks.

August 31, 2022 6:50 pm  #2858

After Anna suggests trying the new coffee shop down the street we spare no time walking there. We order our drinks at the counter before sitting. I look at the menu for a bit before choosing. As I'm looking at the menu I notice Jarrod is checking out the waitresses toned legs. I'm so confident in Jarrod's love for me I don't even feel the least bit intimidated.

I order a small latte and while we wait I mention to Jarrod that I noticed he was looking at the waitresses legs. "She's has nice legs, huh?" I ask with a whisper secretly motioning to her legs. Jarrod blushes slightly. I guess he didn't realize I saw him looking. "It's ok. She does have nice tonned calves." I finish whispering as we grab our seats and wait for our drinks to be served.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 31, 2022 6:51 pm)

August 31, 2022 7:00 pm  #2859

Anna's pov:

I look at the menu while William orders. Although I am dying for a coffee I know he is right that the caffeine wouldn't be good for our unborn baby so I choose to have a hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon instead for a little pick me up. We then grab a table while we wait for Jarrod and Camilla to order. I feel William place his hand on my thigh just as Jarrod and Camilla sit down next to us. He starts caressing my thigh just as the waitress comes around with our drinks. I hope wasn't blushing as hard as I felt as I could feel my cheeks begin to flush.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 31, 2022 7:02 pm)

September 1, 2022 1:54 am  #2860

I blush as I was unaware Camilla noticed I got a bit distracted by the blonde's lower thighs and calves. "She reminded me of when I had a crush on you in high school, your still developing thighs jiggled in a way that had me hiding the tent that involuntarily formed when I saw your thighs jiggle in the PE class, or when your calves swayed in such a way that I couldn't keep my eyes off them. This girl seems to dedicate to her body like you do."

We both turn to see her as she gets behind the counter, she kisses the young man on his lips in quite a passionate way. Camilla says, half surprised, trying to not raise her voice: "And she also found someone just like I did, he seems to be hardworking, hope they are happy, I'm pretty sure he indulges feeling her toned thighs jiggle, just like you indulge in mine." Camilla smiles as she pats my thigh, I playfully jiggle hers in return, keeping my hand on her warm, soft thigh.

Board footera