You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2022 2:11 am  #2861

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

A pair of couples in their 20's just arrived, I can't help but notice one of the girls is extremely fit, I think Enid's thighs and abs will develop like that when she gets to be the same age, I follow her perfect thighs as they lightly jiggle with each step until she sits down. I ask Enid to get the order so I prepare their drinks. Seeing Enid's hamstrings and calves jiggle in such a sensual way gets me very turned on, I have to take my eyes away, looking at the older couple, never expecting the guy caressing the one who seems to be his girl's thigh, softly at first, jiggling it after. I see the girl blush as Enid takes the order. Enid turns around to bring the order, I  blush as I feel myself have a boy accident looking at her perfect quads jiggle as she walks towards me.

Enid notices I blushed, asks why, I tell her she looks super sexy in that skirt taking orders, also, the younger girl on the table kind of gives me the air of Enid when she grows up a bit. She smiles, I prepare the drinks then go to the restroom to clean up while Enid brings the drinks to the couples.

September 1, 2022 2:29 am  #2862

William's POV:

As I see the young girl bringing the menus I can't help but notice her very fit figure, relatively small breasts, slim abs, defined thighs, worked out calves, my reaction is to pat Anna's thigh, indulging in her sexy jiggle as I see the young girl's legs jiggle a bit as she walks towards us. We order, I notice Anna didn't order what she wanted, I smile with tears in my eyes, seeing the, even if small, sacrifice she is making for the baby, I empathize with her, so instead of ordering coffee I order a chocolate. I squeeze her thigh letting her know I'm with her.

September 1, 2022 3:00 am  #2863

I guess Jarrod felt the need to explain why he was looking at the waitresses thighs. He said her thighs reminded him of how I looked in high school when he had a major crush on me. It brought back nice memories.

Just then I turn to look and see if our orders are on their way out. Instead I see the waitress kissing the young man behind the counter. I tell Jarrod it seems she's found her one like I have. And I hope they are happy. I pat Jarrod's thighs hoping he understands just how much I love and appreciate him. I then feel him jiggling my thighs in return as he smiles at me.

September 1, 2022 3:08 am  #2864

Anna's pov:

After I order I hear William order a chocolate. I'm surprised as I know how much he loves his coffee. As we are sitting waiting for our orders I see William smiling at me with the slight gleam of tears in his eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I ask a bit concerned.

"I just couldn't order a coffee with you sacrificing yours for the sake of our child. I know how much you love your coffee and I can emphasize with how much it sucks that you can't have any right now. I just couldn't order a coffee in front of you. You're going to be the most amazing mom on earth." William explained slowly.

I then felt William jiggle my thighs not only to show his love and support for me but also to distract himself from crying so openly in public.

September 1, 2022 3:16 am  #2865

I leave my hand on Camilla's thigh, caressing it as we notice the young couple behind the counter looking at us, I smile as I indulge feeling Camilla's hand on my thigh as I have mine in hers while we drink our delicious drinks. I ask Anna if she is allowed to have a sweet, as the menu has a deli and desserts.

September 1, 2022 6:40 am  #2866

Billie's POV

After I had my lunch I went walking round the lake. It didn't take long for my eyes to start filling with tears.

Me and Gemma loved walking round the lake together and now I was doing it without her I missed her even more

I took a picture of the lake from an attractive angle and sent it to her, tears streaming down my face as I typed the caption. I did a small circular motion with my boot heels on the concrete path listening to the scrape. I'd missed wearing my boots too, listening to the click clack and the raspy sound of the zip

I wiped my tears away and continued walking

Last edited by reptongeek (September 1, 2022 6:41 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 1, 2022 11:02 pm  #2867

I heard Jarrod ask Anna if she'd like either something from the deli or dessert portion of the menu. That was when I finally looked up and saw that she had a hot chocolate being served to her. I was a little unsure of his intentions until I saw the tears in Anna's eyes as she took a sip of her hot chocolate.

"That looks really good." I said encouragingly to Anna as my latte was being served.

September 1, 2022 11:10 pm  #2868

Anna's pov:

As we were waiting for our orders Jarrod asked me if I'd like him to buy me something from either the deli or dessert portions of the menu as he knew I sacrificed my coffee and got a hot chocolate for the sake of my unborn child. Before I could answer our orders started to arrive. Seeing my hot chocolate now sitting in front of me really set in all the sacrifices I would have to make going forward for our baby and the tears filling my eyes were now threatening to fall.

I took a small sip of my hot chocolate and as I put the cup down Camilla asked me with a smile how it was.

"It's not coffee but it's not bad." I said trying to put my coffee craving and my impending tears out of my mind.

September 2, 2022 4:26 am  #2869

Enid's POV

I was working with Tristan in the shop when two young couples came in and sat down.

Tristan's eyes got a bit wide and I knew the reason was because the ladies were wearing their summer clothes. He got a bit excited as a matter of fact so I volunteered to take the drinks over. He quietly thanked me when I returned and I gave him a quick kiss on the lips thanking him. We continued to serve our customers

September 2, 2022 4:31 am  #2870

Billie's POV

I was just making my way down to the entrance to the park when I was hailed by a male voice

'I'm Jon' He introduced. 'I work on the bar in the hotel you used to work in. I sometimes passed by you when you were putting your buffet away'

We talked for a few minutes. I can't say I remembered him, but he seemed nice enough. He did tell me though that my colleague who replaced me on the buffet and room service was finding out exactly why I got so stressed

I returned to the house to find a surprise waiting for me when I got back

Board footera