You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2022 10:24 pm  #2871

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

I see Anna's eyes quickly filling with tears until they are about to overflow. I turn slightly toward her and with my free hand I reach her hair then her cheek as I say: "It's ok my Love, if you feel like crying, cry, holding in emotions is not good for you or our baby". I allow my emotions to flow, my eyes equally full of tears as hers.

September 2, 2022 10:40 pm  #2872

Tristan's POV:

The rush hour is gone and I ask Enid to come and rest for  few minutes, I tell her what I was thinking when that pair of couples came: "You remember earlier, when the two couples came? The girl in convertible shorts and hiking shoes gave me an air of you, that's how I think you will look like when you reach your 20's". I give her thigh a firm pat, lightly squeezing it before jiggling it for a second as I turn my eyes from her thighs to her stunningly beautiful eyes: "I think your breathtaking sexy legs will grow a bit more muscle, you'll still be lean, but mature, a little less childlike. I think you'll be the most beautiful girl in the world, not that you're not already, but you'll still be the most beautiful girl in the whole world". I caress from her quads to her inner thigh, I think I'll never get used to her reaction, her relaxed inner thigh muscles always jiggle in response to my caresses.

September 3, 2022 3:20 pm  #2873

Anna's pov:

I guess despite my best efforts William saw my impending tears as he turned toward me, brushed his hand from my hair to my cheek then told me he wanted me to let my tears flow as it wasn''t healthy for me or our baby to hold my emotions in.

"I know." I began whispering. "It's just that I don't want you to feel bad for me. I'm making sacrifices for our baby ; and although I know it's a good thing I just find it hard as I know I have to miss out on things I like/want/crave." I finished as I closed my eyes feeling a single tear escape both of my eyes and run down my cheeks.

September 3, 2022 5:19 pm  #2874

Enid's POV

After the rush hour we rest for a little giving us time to chat. Tristan said one of the female customers reminded him of me and he said I would be the most beautiful girl in the world

He began to caress my leg as I glowed with pleasure. After a few minutes we went back into the shop to continue working. At the end of the day I saw Laura come in alone and sit at a table.

I was perfectly willing to serve her but Tristan beat me to it. I'll admit I still harboured some resentment towards her for breaking up with Robyn so brutally but I didn't hate her. I wasn't that kind of person. Nevertheless I let Tristan serve his ex and carried on with my other duties

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 3, 2022 5:31 pm  #2875

Laura's POV

I was glad Tristan came over as I knew Enid hated my guts still. Although I had said to Tristan previously that I was okay with just Poppy as a friend, I did miss him

I asked if I could see him afterwards and he said yes. When I had finished my drink and cupcake, I waited until Enid had gone to the kitchen and then I went into the bathroom, hiding in a stall.

I must have been in there over an hour until finally Tristan came in and whispered

'Laura, are you still here'

I unlocked my stall and we went out. The shop was dark now and the shutters were up. My eyes filled with tears as I wrapped my hands round Tristan's neck and sobbed into his shoulder

'My life sucks at the minute!' I told him. 'Nobody wants to date me, everybody keeps giving me the evil eye because they think it's my fault Robyn's suffering. And she isn't helping much'

'I'm sorry you are having such a bad time' Tristan said running his hands down my back and caressing my long hair. Then he abruptly pulled apart. I could tell his mind was racing. Making a choice between walking away or crossing a line he would never be able to step back from

He made the choice to...

September 4, 2022 7:37 am  #2876

Tristan's POV:

A little before we closed Laura surprised me coming to the coffee shop, she wanted to talk with me, so Enid asked me to serve her. She wants to talk in private and waits until we close, she goes to the restroom so Enid doesn't tell her to leave as we close. I follow her (I have to make sure nobody is in there anyways) and she, again, surprises me throwing herself into my arms sobbing in the crook of my neck, next to my shoulder as she places her arms around my neck. I feel extremely hot, big tears splashing my neck as I feel her back trembling with each sob. She says her life sucks and partially blames Robyn.

I quickly send a WhatsApp audio to Enid as I caress Laura's back and hair: "Enid knows we're here, I suggest we don't make anything good that looks bad, two reasons I want to do this in the clear: one, I trust Enid with all my body, heart and soul, two, I wouldn't like any misunderstandings or gossip, I always tell Enid everything, so why not go with her and continue talking in the counter. After saying this I abruptly break the hug, look at her eyes, swollen and tear stricken cheeks. I discreetly bring my hand to my phone and start recording a second audio: "Here, come with me, be sure Enid won't judge, she has the most beautiful heart and soul I have ever seen. If you feel embarrassed allow me to take care of your tears so you have less signs of crying if any." I click send, bring both hands to Laura's cheeks, wipe some tear streaks, leaving a couple of tears on her cheeks, she involuntarily forms a small smile, I kiss a tear from each cheek, wiping the rest of her tears and streaks for her before walking her out of the restroom.

September 4, 2022 7:58 am  #2877

William's POV:

Seeing Anna's round, thick tears falling unchecked down her cheeks, has a double effect on me, I feel extremely aroused having the opportunity to take care of her tears in public and on the other side, I feel sad and feel the way she feels, so, I think this is the perfect opportunity to truly prove myself and them that I have the confidence to cry in public.

Determined, I allow myself to feel, my already full eyes overflow, two hot, thick tears roll down each of my cheeks, down the middle of each cheek and the outer corners. My eyes are on Anna alone (Camilla's advice), I bring my hands to cup Anna's face. As soon as I feel the first tear on my hand I am startled, an unfamiliar hand touches my face, drying a streak from my outer corner, the silky hand follows the streak until it catches the tear. I turn to see who it is, I see Jarrod and Camilla's faces of surprise when the beautiful young girl who brought us the drinks freezes as she locks her eyes on mine, she nervously says: "I just came to ask if you needed anything else, and it seems you needed comfort, sorry if I messed up". She lowers her eyes and I smile at her: "You didn't mess up young girl, what is your name?" She lifts her eyes and proudly says: "Enid sir, at your service". She slides her hand a little lower, catching the tear, then removes it: "Anything else you need?"

September 4, 2022 8:20 am  #2878

After Camilla tries to encourage Anna about her drink, Anna's tears finally spill unchecked down her fair cheeks. I'm a bit surprised she is allowing herself to cry in such a public space, but I guess hormones could be part of why she is so emotional. Just when I am recovering from that surprise, I hear the waitress come to our table, guess she'll offer pastries or other dessert, a little before she arrives I see a couple of big, thick tears fall from each of William's cheeks, I am extremely surprised he allows his tears unchecked in front of the young girl, then the biggest surprise of all, I don't think I can handle more surprises today, the attractive young girl boldly wipes a tear streak from William's cheek, until she catches the tear, then shyly apologizes.
As she leans to reach William's cheek I feel an unfamiliar warm, silky skin. I quickly glance, surprisingly finding out the young girl is brushing my arm with her thigh. I am already aroused feeling Camilla's perfect thigh in my other hand, I can't help but shiver a bit, accidentally jiggling the young girl's toned outer thigh as she is lifting her leg from the ground after wiping William's tear.

William blushes as he continues wiping Anna's tears, I see Anna...

September 4, 2022 10:33 am  #2879

Enid's POV

I was understandably wary as Laura came out of the bathroom. She had clearly been crying and I was immediately wondering who had wiped her tears, herself or Tristan

She took a seat next to me her eyes filling with tears

'I need your help Enid' she said stifling a sob 'Everyone still hates me at college, including you. It's been over a year since I broke up with Robyn, and my life still sucks. Everybody loves her including all the boys in her class even though she's gay and her best friends are weirdos'

'They're not weirdos' I said sharply. Laura picked up a sugar shaker from the counter and hurled it over my head. It passed through the shutters and through the window behind shattering the glass

Laura started screaming and swearing at  me, and finally after she had used the F word enough times to her satisfaction stormed out

Tristan wasn't happy. He wordlessly followed Laura out of the shop, leaving me alone.

My eyes filling with tears I went to grab a brush to sweep up the broken glass

September 4, 2022 11:42 am  #2880

Tristan's POV:

After seeing Laura's misbehavior, I get serious and walk Laura out of the shop, I say in a not so friendly tone: "Don't make me choose Laura, I am your only friend right now, if you play with fire you're going to lose, I love Enid and that is not something that can be negotiated, so please think of what you have just done and think of your behavior, maybe you'll find the cause of your problems. I turn away from her and close the door, leaving her crying on the street. I return to Enid, she just cleaned the mess, I go and hug her and softly say: "I'm really sorry for what happened, I just told her to stop behaving like that if she doesn't want to end up alone, I also told her not to play with fire, I am truly in love with you and there is nothing that can change that. I love you." I break the hug, only to see huge, thick tears slowly rolling down her beautiful cheeks, I can't help feeling extremely sad for her leaning and kissing a tear as well as her tear streaks from each of her cheeks, bringing the pad of my fingers to wipe the rest of her beautiful tears and hot, thick streaks left by them.
I can't contain my tears inside my eyes, feeling a small tear leave a thin streak down the middle of each of my cheeks.

Board footera