You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2022 3:54 pm  #2881

Re: Movie night

After my encouraging words to Anna I guess that was the point that put everything in perspective for her as the tears swimming in her eyes finally began to creep down her cheeks. I decided to let William take care of her tears totally as I also noticed tears swimming in his eyes. I figured they needed this moment alone (or at least as alone as they could as Jarrod and I were also at the table).

I tried to look away to give them some privacy but saw (out the corner if my eye) the tears in William's eyes begin to overflow. As I was about to completely look away I saw our waitress approaching. Instead of checking on us or asking us if we wanted to order anything else I was shocked when I saw the waitress wiping a tear from William's cheek then apologizing. I was even more shocked when he told her she didn't need to apologize, even asking for her name.

September 4, 2022 4:18 pm  #2882

Anna's pov:

After Camilla's encouraging words I guess they really put everything into perspective for me in a way that hadn't been up until that point, I felt the tears that had been swimming in my eyes finally making their way down my cheeks. I immediately began to look to William for comfort, but as soon as I looked into his tear filled eyes I noticed his tears finally begin to overflow. I was surprised when instead of wiping his tears away he left them falling unchecked and instead began to take care of my tears, cupping my cheeks.

I was a bit startled when I heard our waitresses shoes clicking on the floor indictating she was quickly approaching. Although normal, I was a bit embarrassed she was going to see William and I with tears flowing down our faces so vulnerably. As soon as she approached, instead of checking on us or asking us if we wanted to order anything else I saw her a place hand on his face and wipe one of his tear streaks away, then it's tear as it still clung to his chin. Before I could get over my shock she quickly apologized for being so bold. I was even more shocked when he told her she didn't need to apologize. He even asked for her name.

I could feel my emotions all over the place now. I was still in shock, but now I was also a bit angry that William would let anyone besides myself, Jarrod or Camilla take care of his tears; or at the very least say something to her about it. The more I thought about it the more I could feel my anger turning into sadness. That is until I heard William speak.

After hearing the waitress say her name was Enid I heard William speak. "I appreciate your kindness Enid. You seem to be very in tune with people and emotions. If i may speak honnestly, I think you would be much better suited in the field of psychology than in this place. But as for now I'm going to prefer my loving wife wipe my tears as they fall."

Enid smiled, removed her hands from William's face and politely asked us if we wanted anything else to eat or drink.

September 5, 2022 4:24 am  #2883

Enid's POV

It didn’t take long for Tristan to come back in and apologise and we both had an emotional hug as we both cried

We broke apart and wiped each other's tears. I was slightly more tentative as I had done the same thing earlier with a guy sitting in one of the booths and I got the impression that his wife or girlfriend didn't appreciate it too much. I don't know why I'd been so bold

Tristan asked what we would do next about Laura. He did suggest reaching out to Robyn, but I gently refused.

'She's waited all school year to spend an extended period of time with her girlfriend' I pointed out. 'We should let her enjoy her summer. At the risk of being unkind, Laura isn't her problem now'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 5, 2022 4:31 am  #2884

Billie's POV

I looked at the small box on the doorstep wondering what it could be

I took it inside and saw it was from Gemma

'Caroline told me off for not bringing you' the note said 'So here's some bubblebath and special soap for you to try'

My eyes filled with tears that quickly streamed down my face. My partner was so thoughtful

I put my box down on the table and went back into our living room. I'd noticed that there was some extras with the Transformers film so I decided to watch those. I returned to the sofa tucking my booted legs underneath me and pressed the button to watch Katie Stevens' video diary

September 5, 2022 10:41 pm  #2885

Feeling the girl who identified as Enid's silky thigh jiggle against my arm brought a flashback in my mind: I was in high school, one day after school I went to play basketball with some friends, including James, Joe, Loren and her sister, and ,of course, Camilla. I saw Camilla wearing a pair of black sports shorts, barely covering her upper thighs when she ran swaying them to and fro. It was a two vs two, boys vs girls, so it was James and I vs Camilla and Loren. I remember both girls were very competitive in this game, while we were not giving it that much importance. At one point Loren had the ball and James told me to block her, she attempted a throw, I jumped and blocked it, she recovered the ball and went closer to the hoop, I was still blocking her way. I heard Loren's sister cheer her and James telling me to recover the ball, she started bouncing the ball trying to get past me, I quickly try to reach the ball, she took a quick, hard step forward, passing the ball to her back side, receiving it with her free hand behind her, I blush as I feel my hand slapping Loren's inner thigh, I have my sight there along with my hand as I tried to steal the ball, making her attractive lightly toned inner thigh jiggle. She threw the ball and missed, the sound of the board behind the hoop made me react and I jumped to catch the ball, successfully obtaining it and throwing it at James.

The game went on, just before the end, Camilla teased me (I guess she knew I had a crush on her) and not very skillfully tried to get past me, I placed my body in front of her, she clashed her inner thigh against my quads as she threw her body against mine, bouncing back and landing on her rear. Most her soft places jiggled, I offered her a hand, she pulled so strong she made me lose balance, I gave a strong step forward as she got up, accidentally hitting my forearm with her outer thigh. I think this was the first time I felt Camilla's silky, toned thighs against my naked skin, I had to go sit down to hide the very notorious tent that quickly grew in my shorts as I felt Camilla's outer thigh muscles jiggle against my forearm, I hoped I could feel it again at least once more in my life. Never would I know I would feel it again until I started dating her. (End of flashback).

I am surprised this young girl so boldly wiped William's tears and brushes her thigh with my arm. Once she leaves and we finish the coffee, as soon as we cross the door I smile and ask William: "Was this your idea of allowing your tears to fall unchecked in public with no embarrassment? I'm surprised you allowed the young lady to take care of your tears, that is definitely quite some progress, what will be your next challenge?" I turn to Anna: "Anna, you knew about this, right? William promised to work on letting his tears unchecked in public, letting you pat and jiggle his thighs in public and do this with the least embarrassment possible until he masters it and has no shame on it." I look at Anna...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 7, 2022 6:56 am)

September 6, 2022 4:52 am  #2886

Tristan's POV:

As I am indulging kissing and wiping Enid's big, hot tears from her face, I feel a small, silky hand boldly wiping my tears, I feel a strong tent in my pants, I try to not think about it and ask about Robyn, Enid refused I contact her, I think about Laura but discard it quickly. Feeling Enid wiping my tears as I take care of hers is such a turn on that I kiss her lips passionately, running my left hand from her hair to her back, then rear, slapping it a couple of times, feeling her perfect jiggle and also pull her thigh up next to my waist, feeling her soft calf muscles jiggle a bit as well as her posterior thigh muscles sinking in my fingers.

Things heat up pretty quickly and I guide Enid to a couch we have in a private area, I take off her blouse, then I slide my hands to take her skirt off...

September 6, 2022 5:36 am  #2887

Caitlin's POV

Me and Robyn were still exploring London. We were doing the London Eye today. As we waited for our train I asked if she and her friend Susan would want to get a Guinness record through the tube as well

'No, it was nice to do the first one, but in some respects it was more trouble than it was worth' she explained 'Collecting all our evidence was actually quite stressful and took some of the fun out of it'

We climbed into out capsule and it gently rose over the city. As it reached the top, tears streamed down Robyn's face. We gently took each other's hand and I rested my head on her shoulder as tears streamed down my face too.

We wiped our tears away as the capsule descended then chose to have a nice walk along the Thames

September 6, 2022 1:49 pm  #2888

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

As I am indulging kissing and wiping Enid's big, hot tears from her face, I feel a small, silky hand boldly wiping my tears, I feel a strong tent in my pants, I try to not think about it and ask about Robyn, Enid refused I contact her, I think about Laura but discard it quickly. Feeling Enid wiping my tears as I take care of hers is such a turn on that I kiss her lips passionately, running my left hand from her hair to her back, then rear, slapping it a couple of times, feeling her perfect jiggle and also pull her thigh up next to my waist, feeling her soft calf muscles jiggle a bit as well as her posterior thigh muscles sinking in my fingers.

Things heat up pretty quickly and I guide Enid to a couch we have in a private area, I take off her blouse, then I slide my hands to take her skirt off...

Enid's POV

I awoke the next morning at just before 7am. I gently woke Tristan up and we got dressed again. We had a lovely night. After our love making session we had crashed on the sofa exhausted

After he gently brushing my hair, Tristan slowly and seductively tied my hair back in a ponytail. I closed my eyes as a tear ran down my left cheek

'We need to think about the broken window' I told him, once we had finished getting ready and my tear had been tenderly removed from my cheek. 'Luckily, it wasn't one of the branded ones'

Tristan said he knew who to call to fix it, so I left him to it. I gave him a final kiss goodbye and said I would see him that afternoon

September 7, 2022 4:04 am  #2889

Anna's pov:

I had a shocked look on my face after hearing what Jarrod told me.

"Honestly, I had no idea what William was up to. I mean I knew he was self conscious about his thighs and tears (especially in public) but I never knew he was working in it like that. I don't know...maybe he was too embarrassed to tell me and wanted to wait until he met his goal and wasn't embarrassed anymore." Anna said a bit confused as William and Camilla walked a few steps behind us.

September 7, 2022 4:09 am  #2890

As soon as we left the coffee shop and began walking back towards William's car Jarrod hurriedly walked up to Anna and began talking to her as they continued walking. He left William to walk next to me. I didn't mind, although I was curious what was so important he had to hurry away to Anna so abruptly. They walked just far enough ahead of us I couldn't hear what they were saying. I made a mental note to a ask him once we got back to the car.

Board footera