You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2022 5:00 am  #2891

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

We reach the car and Anna looks at me smiling, and asks me why I didn't share this with her before. I blush lightly (not that embarrassed anymore) as I smile: “Well, I didn’t want to have you feel obligated to do anything, I wanted this to happen naturally, and I can say I felt really comforted and I loved feeling your soft fingers drying my tears, as a matter of fact, I can even say I feel proud of having such a loving wife that’s so sensitive that she wipes and kisses my tears. I was thinking on going somewhere public to work on my other goal, but I don’t want you to feel obligated or do anything just because I say so”.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 7, 2022 5:15 am)

September 7, 2022 5:13 am  #2892

Tristan's POV:

...I smile as Enid places her hands over mine, as I slide her skirt and panties down to her ankles, she presses my hand against her body, I feel every muscle covered by warm, soft, silky skin, I feel my member fighting to keep its vital liquid in when I feel her relaxed muscles giving in, some even jiggling, with the contact of my hands. Enid flips me, turning me over, mounting me, her legs each side of my hips. I deliberately give a strong pat to her thighs, hearing an erotic sound as my hands make contact as well as feeling her breathtaking quads jiggle in my hands. I adjust myself to see if she is ready, feeling her more than ready, I become one with her and begin thrusting hard and slow, feeling her quads jiggle like jello with each thrust (she was resting on top of me with her muscles at rest), I realized how much I missed feeling my beautiful girlfriend this way.

After a few moments of indulging in seeing her breasts bounce and feel her thighs jiggle, she starts slamming in contrary motion, making her abs tremble and the rest of her body jiggle harder, she is making me jiggle as well, she places her hands behind her, resting them on my thighs to keep balance, when I feel my quads jiggle against her hands as she slams harder and her breathing becomes more shallow and faster, I feel about to reach the skies. I thrust hard and fast as I grasp her breasts, fondling in them for a few seconds, going lower to her trembling abs, giving them soft, sensual squeezes as I keep thrusting and she keeps slamming hard, I give her all my body and soul with a few more hard thrusts, lowering my hands to her calves, feeling them softly jiggle in my hands as Enid emits a loud moan and bathes my member, I correspond shooting seed after seed of life giving seed inside her womb.

We rest for a little less than a minute then I lift her legs and place them on my shoulders, strongly grasping her tender thighs as I gradually enter inside, she has no control at all of any part of her lower body. I start slowly thrusting, feeling her posterior thigh muscles jiggling against my hips, her quads and outer thigh muscles jiggling in my hands and her inner thighs jiggling with every clash of my hips and thighs against hers. It seems I finally found an angle to give her great pleasure as she reaches the point of no return quickly, I gain speed and catch up with her, indulging in her thighs that seem extremely soft and shapeable, and her calves that wiggle intensely on my shoulders,, enjoying the very rare occasions I manage to feel my vital seeds filling her womb. I feel her calves bounce one last time on my shoulders, I hold her inner thigh containing the jiggle in my hands until they stop jiggling. I remove her calves from my shoulders and we both lay spent on the sofa, indulging in our bodies, drifting off to sleep as we used all our energy.

Next morning Enid wakes me up, a bit late to open, but still, she is my priority. I brush her hair, it seems she perceived all the love I'm trying to transmit that a single, beautiful tear runs down her left cheek, I kiss it away, kissing the streak left as well. Enid reminds me of the window, I have an idea of who to ask. Enid gives me a kiss goodbye and tells me we'll see each other in the afternoon, I give her relaxed thigh a soft pat, keeping my hand there until it stops jiggling and tell her I'll eagerly wait for her to fill her with kisses and give her a well deserved massage.

September 7, 2022 11:59 am  #2893

As soon as we are all seated in William's car I whisper to Jarrod "What's up with you and Anna?"

"Oh, that. Don't think anything of it. I was just asking her if she knew about William's intentions of  letting his tears fall in public and letting her pat and jiggle his thighs." Jarrod whispered back quickly hoping neither William nor Anna heard.

"And...?" I whispered curiously.

"She was shocked when I asked her. She had no idea." Jarrod whispered back.

September 7, 2022 12:08 pm  #2894

Anna's pov:

As soon as we sat down in the car I told William what Jarrod had told me. I noticed him beginning to blush as I asked him why he didn't tell me what he was up to.  He said he just wanted things to happen naturally and not have me feel obligated to do anything. He also said he would have told me once he met his goals and was no longer embarrassed. But he thanked me for wiping his tears so gently and tenderly even though I didn't know what was going on; saying how proud he was to have me as his wife.

I placed my hand on his thigh and gave it a little pat as he began to drive us home. I couldn't get enough of feeling and watching it jiggle. I left my hand there as I started to really process what he had told me. The more I thought about it the more I could feel tears stinging the backs of my eyes. By the time we got back to our house my eyes were swimming with tears of pure love for William, they were however, refusing to fall.

September 8, 2022 3:41 am  #2895

Camilla asks what happened with Anna, I explained and added that she was in shock. I smile at Camilla: "I have an idea, how about we invite Anna to the gym, I think most gyms should have prenatal exercises for the well being of the baby and the mother." After inevitably enjoying each other's body, we reach their house.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 8, 2022 3:41 am)

September 8, 2022 3:51 am  #2896

William's POV:

As soon as I get in the car Anna asks me what's going on, I explain and add that had she known she would have pushed herself to comply, not giving her the chance to be natural. Immediately after she gives my right thigh a soft pat, my thigh reacts jiggling against her hand as it is relaxed (about to drive), she keeps her hand there indulging in my jiggling thighs with all her senses, seeing them, feeling them and hearing the slapping sound. I don't even try to stop a tent forming in my shorts, Anna never removes her hand from my thigh, indulging in feeling it jiggle against her hand.

Once we reach home, Camilla says to us Jarrod has an idea and we are willing to go with them on their first day.

September 8, 2022 4:24 am  #2897

Jarrod asks if I think it would be a good idea if we invited Anna to go with us to the gym for a prenatal exercise class. I'm interested in seeing what Anna will say so I told Jarrod I really liked his idea and was happy he was thinking about Anna.

We soon reach William and Anna's house and I couldn't contain my excitement . As soon as we stepped out of the car I began to speak rather quickly. "Anna, Jarrod just suggested a wonderful idea to me on the drive back from the coffee shop. We'd go with you of course if you're interested." Anna gave me a look of confusion as I continued. "Would you be interested in attending a prenatal exercise class st the local gym in the morning before we head home?"

September 8, 2022 4:34 am  #2898

Anna's pov:

I was shocked when we arrived back to our house. We hadn't even gotten inside when Camilla blurted out that Jarrod had suggested something on the drive back and asked if I was interested. I gave her a confused look as she hadn't explained what it was they were suggesting. Camilla then explained that Jarrod suggested we accompany her to the gym for a prenatal exercise class in the morning before they drive home.

"That's really sweet of Jarrod to think of me." I began as I decided if I really wanted to go. "I guess it's worth a try." I finished waiting to hear William's perspective.

September 8, 2022 4:36 am  #2899

Kate's POV

I wiped away another tear that had streamed down my face. I'd just said goodbye to Rachel as she left for Chicago and was now going home.

As I entered my house, I could hear my parents having a small whispered conversation. They mentioned Caitlin and my ears pricked up. As I continued to listen, I learned that she wasn’t my friend at all.

But my sister!

'I should be the one to tell her' Dad said quietly. 'I just hope she isn't too upset, last time wasn't very pleasant'

Tears ran down my cheeks as I quietly went upstairs. My memory of getting angry at my Dad was seared into my brain (and presumably his too)

At the appropriate time, I came downstairs and quietly sat next to him

He explained that he and Caitlin's mum had been attracted to each other in high school and had acted on it, only to find that the attraction was lust and not love.

However their one night stand had meant Caitlin's mum got pregnant and she hadn't told him, until now

'I believe you Dad' I said comfortingly. My eyes filled with tears again. 'What are we going to do now?'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 8, 2022 6:09 am  #2900

William's POV:

I smile at Camilla and Jarrod: "Sounds nice, I'll get our outfits for tomorrow, Anna is a bit tired, we were out a good part of the day." Jarrod takes Camilla's hand and says good night as he takes her to their room.
I hold Anna by the small of her back and walk with her to our bedroom. As we get in bed I seductively tell her: "Would you like to end the night reaching the skies? Don’t worry if the feelings you are bottling escape through your eyes" (I see her still sparkling tears refusing to fall). As I am finishing talking I give Anna's quads a light pat, I love feeling her quads jiggling with such small effort. Anna...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 8, 2022 2:08 pm)

Board footera