You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2022 9:55 pm  #2901

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

After William tells Jarrod and Camilla goodnight for both of us and we get to our room he asks me if I'd be interested in having one more round before going to sleep. He then tells me not to worry if any feelings I've been bottling up (and their accompanying tears) fall while we are having fun. I guess he did notice the tears in my eyes. Although tired I thought about it for a moment then responded.

"I'd love to, but what if that means I'll be too tired to join Jarrod and Anna at the gym tomorrow?" I asked, a single tear escaping my right eye and leaving a streak on the outer corner of my eye and down my cheek. I realized that being pregnant meant I'd have less energy to do everything like I used to and I just hated the fact that that meant that sometimes I would have to disappoint people.

"It's entirely up to you. I mean I know you hate disappointing prople, but I guarantee Jarrod and Camilla would understand." William said lovingly as he delicately used the pad of his thumb to trace my tear streak stopping mid cheek to also thumb away the still falling tear.

September 8, 2022 10:00 pm  #2902

As soon as we get back to William and Anna's place William tells me he thinks it would be lovely if we took Anna for a prenatal class at the local gym. He then said he would prepare their outfits for the morning, and then he said he thought it best if they turned in for the night as it had been a busy day for both him and Anna; more so for Anna.

Jarrod and I also decided to turn in early, heading straight to the guest room.

September 9, 2022 2:58 pm  #2903

William’s POV:

Anna says she'd love to have intimacy with me but that would mean not having enough energy for tomorrow at the gym, a single, shiny, thick tear escapes the outer corner of her right eye, I delicately take care of it following from the corner of her eye until I catch the tear, drying the streak on my way across her cheek. I smile at her: "Don't worry my darling, let's get some rest and, with as much energy, tomorrow start our physical activities to boost your health." I cup both cheeks, seeing her eyes are still watery: "It's ok my love, let it all out and have a replenishing rest, tomorrow we'll have a great day." I drop both hands on her thighs, lowering my eyes for a moment (to watch them jiggle as I pat them), looking once more into her eyes.

September 9, 2022 3:46 pm  #2904

As soon as Camilla and I enter into the bedroom we look at each other, seems seeing William and Anna so turned on turned us on too, without a word, we start slowly taking each others clothes off. I shut all my senses to any outside distraction, focusing on feeling Camilla's body and enjoying feeling her silky hands on mine. I caress her hair, take her top off, feeling her tight abs as I brush them with my fingers, then her well formed breasts bounce in my hands as I lift her top, finally I feel her strong arms and smooth forearms as I finish taking her top off. I feel her caressing my abs and chest as she takes my t-shirt off, I shiver in anticipation.

I guide her to bed. I continue with her shorts and panties, the tent that was slowly growing while I was taking her top off, quickly got to full attention when I feel her chiseled, defined thigh muscle sofly giving in as they are relaxed, I bend her knees to continue taking her shorts off, I feel about to finish without even starting, I can't resist her shapely calves jiggle in my hands as I take her shorts off. She notices I am extremely aroused, she gets up and pushes me to lie in bed, taking my shorts off, leaving my boxers on, teasing me as she, very slowly, takes them off too. I force my mind to allow my muscles to relax more than usual (I am naturally relatively tense), I blush when I see the reaction on her face when my usually tense thigh muscles give in to her touch. I am starting to like finally letting Camilla feel my body in its most relaxed state, at the end of the day even the most fit athlete's body jiggles, I, on purpose, position my toes as if standing on the tips, relaxing my calf muscles as much as possible, allowing Camilla to feel them jiggle in her hands.

At this point I am extremely turned on (I think Camilla too), as soon as all my clothes are off, I turn Camilla over and lie her flat on her back, bending her knees as I position myself between her legs. I become one with her immediately, both of us are more than ready. I grasp her upper quads as I start gently thrusting, not surprisingly, yet very pleasantly feeling her quads jiggling in my hands, her inner and posterior thigh muscles jiggling against my hips and thighs as they clash and a very sexy bonus is feeling her calf muscles jiggle against the sides of my abs as she has her heel cleaving into my calves. After a couple of minutes I hear her sexy moans, which drive me crazy, I start thrusting harder, her legs jiggling like jello, I switch my hands from her quads to her inner thighs, feeling an overwhelming lust and love at the same time, I can't help but explode in an intense orgasm, I feel shots so strong it almost hurts, I have never felt such strong pressure in my member. Seems she feels the same way, I see her abs and breasts jiggle hard as she bathes me with strong waves of pure pleasure. We both lay, spent and happy. I hug her tight, one arm across her chest, she places a thigh on my abs, I bring my hand to her thigh, feeling her outer thigh muscles jiggle against my hand, I love when the last sensation before sleep is my beloved wife's sexy muscles jiggle.

September 9, 2022 7:21 pm  #2905

Tristan's POV:

Good thing it's Monday morning, few costumers come on Monday, usually week really starts on Tuesday. After a very relaxing and intimate massage I gave Enid last night, she wakes up very relaxed and in an extremely good mood, I ask her to notify all costumers on social media that we would open late, so I get the window fixed and while that happens I take Enid to the gym, all her classes today are in the afternoon/evening.

I put on my black Rebook t-shirt and same brand shorts, Enid comes out in the outfit she wore when I met her, I'll never forget those red running shorts. As soon as we get to the gym, what is my surprise, we encounter with the pair of couples that went to the coffee shop yesterday. This time I don't stare at any of the girls, I focus on Enid. We go first to the bikes to work cardio, I see the couples go into a prenatal exercise class, I wasn't aware any of the girls was pregnant, I wonder which.

We finish with cardio and we go work a few minutes our upper bodies, we help each other with free weight and resistance (we don't want to bulk, just stay naturally strong), I am starting to get turned on seeing Enid's breasts in full display while she works pecs, not anticipating that she would be between my legs as she helps me work out pecs and triceps. We decide to work leg with moderate intensity. When we stand in the bar to do sit-ups we notice the couples going out of the class and taking some machines in front of us, one of the guys sits in the machine to work quads and his girl is next to him, Enid glances at me and I don't answer, I concentrate on my sit-ups. After a couple of minutes I see the guy finishes his repetitions and rests for a few seconds sitting, to my surprise, the girl gives the guy a moderately hard pat on his upper thigh, almost reaching his inner thigh, keeping her hand there as she, with a smile, compliments him for his strong muscles, and to prove him that she squeezes and jiggles his thigh. He smiles back at her and, pulling her right next to him he compliments her back: "You have a great body as well, in spite of the baby that's growing inside you", he gives her outer thigh a soft pat, making it jiggle. This girl is very beautiful, I would have never guessed she is pregnant.

I turn to Enid and ask if she wants to go work her hamstrings, she smiles and assents. The machine is right next to the one the other girl (the fitter one) is using, I see the guy turn toward us. This time it's me who wants to show off the girl, I cheer Enid as she is climbing on the machine: "That's my girl" as I pat her outer thigh, since she is adjusting it to the machine, it was completely relaxed, so it jiggles for a couple of seconds in my hand, I give it a soft squeeze just before releasing it, feeling my fingers sink in her firm muscles. I see the guy looking at us as his girl is lying on the machine working out her quads. I clearly notice he saw me jiggling Enid's thigh, he seems to have fallen in my game as he pats his girl's thigh letting her know that's enough, I am more than turned on feeling Enid's hamstrings at work, never taking my hand of them as I see this girl's perfect thigh jiggling in her guy's hand. They tease me going to the machine on the other side of us, giving her hamstrings a soft pat and squeezing them, cheering her telling her this is the last machine for today. I can't help feeling myself getting lightly wet, my member hurts because of the effort I am making to prevent a boy accident.

I get on the quads machine, not able to keep looking at them, but I hear them switching, the girl tells him: "last one, my love". As I hear a slapping sound, then to my surprise, I feel Enid's soft, small hand lightly patting and jiggling my thigh just as I am about to start tensing them.

After I finish my repetitions, I get up, only to see them going hand in hand next to the other couple. I try hard not to ask, but curiosity got the best of me: "Babe, what was with jiggling my thigh as I was about to start, not that I don't like it but, I heard a slap before, did it have anything to do with it? Just mere curiosity, did you notice if the attractive girl's guy's thigh resisted without jiggling?" I lean and give Enid a passionate kiss. "I can't resist making love to you right now, let's go to my place and have a quickie before you have to go to school".

September 9, 2022 9:26 pm  #2906

Anna's pov:

William tells me it's ok if I don't want to have any more fun as we can just get some much needed rest for tomorrow. He then tells me he'd love it if I finished letting my emotions out so we could have a peaceful night's sleep. I then feel him drop both of his hands on my thighs, looking down at them for a second then back up to my eyes.

I immediately noticed he saw the two new tears that were falling, one from each of my eyes. They were quickly rolling down my cheeks.

I took a deep breath and tried to explain "I love you. I love our baby but it's just hard that I know I can't do things like I used to. I'm very happy to make sacrifices for our baby, but also a little bit upset as it's something hard to get used to. First I had to sacrifice my coffee (despise my terrible craving) now I had to choose between having fun with you or going to the gym in the morning. I'm happy to do it. It's for our baby who I love dearly but it's also kind of frustrating at the same time." Just then I could feel another pair of tears begin to roll down the same path as the previous ones.

September 9, 2022 9:51 pm  #2907

As soon as we entered the bedroom we immediately began taking each others clothes off. We didn't even bother to take the time to shut the door. Jarrod begins by caressing my hair on his way down to remove my top. I shiver as I feel his hands running down the sides of my abs. As he lifts my shirt I feel his hands brushing against my arms. I immediately start caressing his abs and chest as I slowly take his shirt off trying to let him feel the sensations for as long as possible.

As soon as Jarrod's shirt is off he quickly guides me to the bed. He quickly removes my shorts and underwear bending my knees. My calves jiggle in his hands as he finally finishes removing my clothes. I can't help but notice how aroused he has become with just a few touches. I decide to get up from the bed and I push him onto the bed so he is laying on his back. I slowly remove his shorts, teasing him for just a sec as I leave his underwear on. I can't believe how relaxed his thighs are, giving in to even my slightest touch.

I then slowly remove Jarrod's nderwear making him shiver. I guess he couldn't take it anymore as he quickly fliped me over lying me flat on my back. He slowly bent my knees to give him complete access to all my sensitive spots between them. He instantly became one with me grabbing my upper quads as he gently starts thrusting. My quads instantly began jiggling in his hands. My inner and outer thigh muscles began jiggling against his hips and thighs. My thigh muscles jiggle against the sides of his abs. After a couple min I can't help but let out a loud moan forgetting we had still had the door open. I guess that was all it took. His thrusts began to get faster and harder which made my legs begin to jiggle even more. He then switches his hands from my quads to my inner thighs. Almost immediately I feel him reach the point of no return and begin filling me up. That was it my abs and breasts begin to jiggle hard as I almost immediately reached the point of no return, too, bathing his member. As we both laid there trying to catch our breath I feel him hug me tight with one arm draped across my chest. I lift my leg up placing my thigh on his abs letting him feel my thigh rubbing against him. I feel his hand quickly move to my thigh. He then indulges himself by feeling my outer thigh muscles jiggle against his hand as we both drift off to sleep.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 9, 2022 9:55 pm)

September 9, 2022 10:10 pm  #2908

William's POV:

As soon as I lift my eyes, I see a pair of big, round tears quickly roll down her cheeks, landing in my hands (as they were on her thighs), I lift my hands to take care of her streaks, when she tells me the frustration the pregnancy is causing, I hold my hands to listen to her attentively, when she finishes talking another pair of tears follow the same tracks as the first ones. I quickly lean and kiss a tear from her left cheek, cupping her right cheek, below the tear, the tear stopped before reaching my hand, so I kissed it as well, kissing a saline trail clearing one streak and lovingly wiping her other streak. I notice her tears taste different now that she is pregnant, I wonder what else has changed. I lay her on her back and I lay next to her, pulling her thigh, feeling my fingers sink in her posterior thigh muscles: "Get some sleep my love, I can wait, let's go tomorrow to the gym".

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 9, 2022 10:11 pm)

September 9, 2022 10:37 pm  #2909

After a replenishing night, feeling extremely happy for trusting more in Camilla, we get ready to go to the gym,  I am wearing a Reebok gym t-shirt, I like it's breathable and keeps you cool, a pair of black 7 inch shorts, which are light weight and dry real quick, and sports tennis shoes. Camilla dresses with a black sports bra and a light white jacket, a pair of seamless scrunch black shorts and a pair of specialized sports red tennis shoes. She looks stunning, I think I'd rather make love to her again than go to the gym, I can't promise to keep my hands off her at the gym.

We get out of our room with all the attitude of going to the gym and see William kind of motivating Anna that it will be a great experience both for her and the baby, William seems fully ready, Anna just put on a sweatshirt (maybe she feels insecure about her barely growing belly) and a pair of shorts with regular tennis shoes.

September 10, 2022 3:32 pm  #2910

Anna's pov:

After my second set of tears fall down my cheeks William cups my right cheek while kissing a tear from my left cheek. A moment later he leaned even closer to kiss the tear that had rolled down my right cheek. He then rolls me gently onto my back and lays next to me resting his hand on my thigh.  I turn my head toward him and burry my face in the crook of his neck letting a few more tears fall, splashing on his bare skin as I slowly drift off to sleep.

Too excited to sleep and longer I wake up a bit earlier than usual quickly getting dressed to go to the gym. I then quickly put on a sweatshirt even though it is not cold. That's when I see William waking up. He rolls over and realizes I'm not in bed anymore so he gets up. Seeing me dressed immediately makes him start to dress.

I decide to wait for William in the other room just in case anyone else is up. I know Jarrod is usually up pretty early. Just my luck and everyone else is still sleeping. Soon after he comes out dreesed looking me up and down curiously.

"What's with the sweatshirt my love?" William asks me curiously.

"I just don't think I'm ready for anyone to know I'm pregnant just yet." I explain a bit nervously.

William tries easing my fears by telling me how much of a great experience this will be for both me and our baby.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 10, 2022 3:42 pm)

Board footera