You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2022 3:50 pm  #2911

Re: Movie night

As I'm waking up in the morning I see Jarrod still in bed with me. I'm used to him going out and doing his usual exercises so I look at him curiously.

"Well I figured since we are already going to the gym I didn't need to wake up early to do my excercises. That and we have a bit of a drive home after. I wanted to make sure I wasn't too tired." Jarrod explained reading my mind as I hadn't even asked him anything yet.

We quickly got dressed. I guess the excitement was getting to us. We then walked out into the other room only to see Anna in a sweatshirt (a bit odd for the weather we currently have) and hear William giving her motivating words. We stood there for a few seconds listening to Anna explain her sweatshirt saying she wasn't quite ready for anyone else to know she was pregnant. And William encouraging her by telling her how much of a great experience this will be for both her and their baby.

We didn't want them to know we heard so we quietly returned to our room and waited until they finished talking before we came back out.

September 10, 2022 10:35 pm  #2912

William’s POV:

Anna tells me she is wearing the sweatshirt because she’s not ready to be seen pregnant. I smile at her and let it slide, she’ll love it at some point. We see Jarrod and Camilla in professional training outfits, ready to go. Camilla already prepared yogurt with fruit for all, just a light bite to not feel empty it not feel full, the just amount of energy we need.

We go to the gym and head straight to the maternity fitness group, Jarrod and Camilla choose to stay with us to give Anna support. Anna is in better physical condition than she would like to admit. The 30 minute class flies and we go to the main area to do some exercise ourselves. To my surprise we see the couple that works at the cafe working out in the bicycles as we head to the maternity class. When we head out I go to the machines and sit on the one that works out my quads, I see the young couple (from the cafe) doing sit-ups, the girl’s quads look very defined when she is flexing them, she looks in a better shape than Anna’s best, I look at her a few seconds then overpower temptation and turn to smile at Anna as I start working out: “Have I told you how sexy you looked working out in the class?”

I turn once more and focus on working out, I inevitably look at the couple, this time I try to see them both to avoid feeling tempted with the young girl’s legs. As soon as I finish the last set I notice the young couple is staring at us. As I am thinking if they recognized us I get a bit startled when I feel Anna giving me a firm pat on the curvature where my front thigh meets my inner thigh, keeping her hand on it until the jiggle stops, surprising me even more when she squeezes and jiggles my thigh once more, complimenting me my strong thighs (I know they’re not that strong but still love that she loves them) as the couple stare at us. I smile as I enjoy Anna’s soft, silky hand jiggling my thigh without any embarrassment at all. To celebrate, I pull her next to me, complimenting her sexy, pregnant body, and to prove it I give her outer thigh a soft pat, feeling it jiggle in my hand.

I go to workout to other machines and, just as I cross to the machine on front to workout my calves, I am in the middle of my repetitions when I see Camilla working her quads and the girl from the cafe working her hamstrings. I notice Jarrod is looking at the cafe couple, I turn to look to see what Jarrod is seeing. Just at that moment I see the young guy jiggling the girl’s toned thigh, making it jiggle briefly, I quickly turn to look back at Jarrod, I am in awe as I see him pat Camilla’s thigh, which leaves me completely dumbfounded, as I realize Camilla’s thighs are fitter than the younger girl’s. I think I’ll ask Camilla to help me with a routine for my legs (and Anna once she delivers the baby). I go to the machine adjacent to the one I was, casually standing in front of Jarrod’s machine and the coffee boy next to him. This time the girls are cheering the guys, Jarrod takes Camilla’s place and the coffee guy takes the machine adjacent to him also working his quads. I think I’m starting to become more aware of minor details as I, while I stretch my leg muscles, I am facing the guys, noticing that as soon as they get on the machines, first Camilla then the younger girl, give their guy a strong pat on their thighs, I quickly focus on Jarrod first…
Then I quickly turn and look at the young girl, who is staring at Jarrod and Camilla, giving her guy a firm pat, making his quads jiggle tenderly, his muscles are a little less developed than mine.

I decide to call it for a day, as we start heading out the couple catches up on us and the guy introduces: “Hi, I saw you guys yesterday at my coffee shop, my name is Tristan, I am the owner and this is Enid, my beautiful girlfriend, We would love to have you there anytime you want, I’ll make sure to give you the best experience, I have a wide variety of special teas for your wife, I noticed she didn’t drink coffee, she won’t regret tasting an exotic cup of tea. Hope to see you soon”.

We left the gym and headed straight home to get a shower.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 10, 2022 10:44 pm)

September 11, 2022 6:55 am  #2913

We get to the gym and head straight to the class Anna is attending, fortunately its about to start. I think I see the couple from the coffee shop in the gym, but I don't give it much attention. Anna's class goes quite well, she has better condition than we all expected. Once we get out, I start working chest along with Camilla, I start doing pushups as she gets to the pecs machine, between sets I look fo William and Anna, I see William working quads while Anna rests and cheers him up. After my final set, I get up and walk towards William and Anna, Camilla wants to work out legs. As we are walking towards them, I see Anna pat and jiggle William's thigh as he is in the quads machine, I see William is staring, we look at the direction he's staring, surprisingly seeing the couple from the coffee shop, the girl resembles Camilla a lot, wearing a pair of red shorts and a white t-shirt, the guy is in all black Rebook t-shirt and shorts. I turn to Camilla and smile, Will has reached his goal, he smiles as he pulls Anna and pats her thigh, her now tender thigh softly jiggles in his hand as the couple look at them.

Camilla sits on the machine to work her quads, I turn and see William and Anna nearby and right next to us are the coffee couple, the girl is about to get in position in the hamstrings machine, the guy locks his eyes with mine and smiling gives his girl a firm pat on her outer thigh, I immediately follow his hand, seeing her toned thigh briefly jiggle in his hand, it didn't jiggle more than 2 seconds, lean muscle with a minimum amount of fat, giving it a soft squeeze as soon as it stops jiggling. Since she is adjusting her legs on the machine, they are completely relaxed, her muscles giving in to his squeeze. I allow Camilla to work out, every now and then glancing at the couple (from the coffee), I catch him looking at us too. When Camilla finishes her last set there I smile at the young guy and show how firm Camilla's thighs are, I firmly pat her worked out thigh as she  relaxes it just before getting off the machine. Even relaxed it jiggles for a little more than a second, maybe 1.5 at most. The guy dumbfounded looks at her thigh as it jiggles very briefly in my hand. I take Camilla to another machine, she is working her hamstrings as Enid decides to work an extra set on her hamstrings. He shows off his extremely fit girl's thighs giving it a soft pat and squeeze, his fingers barely leave a sign as her thigh doesn't give in to his pat, it seems its pure muscle.

The girls get up and it's our turn, we both get on the quads machine, I don't plan on falling into the game of who lifts more weight, I am focused in strength and tone more than size, I take quick glances at the guy, whose thighs are still developing, he doesn't have enough tone to be considered a sportsman. After working my three sets I am surprised when I suddenly feel Camilla's silky, yet strong hand giving a soundly pat on my quads. I don't even recognize what I am feeling when I instantly turn and see the beautiful young girl's eyes fixed on my thighs, then turns and gives her (seems to be) boyfriend a light pat that, not surprisingly, makes it jiggle, and not satisfied, she jiggles his thigh with her hand, interrupting his last lift. We both get off the machines and they catch up with us introducing themselves (they seems pretty friendly), I tell them we are visiting my brother and his wife, we live in Boston but we won't forget to go to his coffee shop whenever we are in New York.

We head straight home as Anna is a bit tired, then we decide to leave on our way back to our home.

September 11, 2022 12:46 pm  #2914

Enid's POV

Tristan manages to find someone to fix his window, so he asks me to post a message to our customers that we will open late.

While the window is being fixed we decide to have a session at the gym and we run into the couples we met yesterday

We introduce our selves properly and we invite them back to our shop anytime they like. One of the couples, Jarrod and Camilla point out to us that they actually live in Boston, but would always remember us.

Tristan must have felt a little frisky after our gym session and asked me if I had time for a little quickie before I had to go to School.

As I was only going to school to pick up my grades for the year, I said that yes I did. I could wait a couple of hours

We decamped back to his place

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 11, 2022 12:56 pm  #2915

Robyn's POV

I was filled with sympathy for Caitlin as she learned from her mum that her Dad wasn't actually her Dad and her best friend Kate was her sister

'You should go see Kate' I told her, tears running down my cheeks as I stroked her hair. 'I'll be fine'

Caitlin's eyes filled with tears. She tenderly wiped my cheeks and kissed me on the lips.

'I love you so much' she said a sob breaking from her throat as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We held each other tight for a few minutes. I could feel spots of wetness fall on my back and when Caitlin pulled apart her cheeks were stained with tears

She gave me a final kiss and went off in search of Kate

September 11, 2022 1:05 pm  #2916

Kate's POV

Caitlin found me on a swing in the local park

'Hey' I greeted her quietly but warmly. We both swung without speaking for a few minutes

'What did your Dad.. I mean our Dad say to you' Caitlin asked after a while. I recounted the story and it matched up with what Caitlin's mum had told her

'It's a good thing we like each other, isn't it' I said, after another quiet bout of gentle swinging. 'Can you imagine what this situation would be like if we were worst enemies'

'I wouldn't want to' Caitlin replied as a tear streamed down her face. She wiped it away and paused for a minute

'I need time to think about what I want to do' she said after a while. 'Would it be okay, if I spent my time with Robyn and decide later'

'Of course it's okay' I informed her, tears running down my cheeks. 'You spend your time with your girlfriend. Let me know when you're ready'a

September 11, 2022 1:52 pm  #2917

Tristan's POV:

Enid let's my questions slide, she didn't tell me if the guy from Boston's thigh jiggled or if his girl saw Enid jiggling my thigh, but she also says she only has to go pick up her grades, therefore we could make love with all the time of the world. We head straight home, before she changes clothes I tell her as I guide her to bed: "Have I told you you look irresistible with these shorts? Every time you wear them I have to refrain myself from making love to you all the time, at least caress your breathtaking legs." I gently sit her in bed, slowly take her t-shirt off, feeling her abs muscles very firm and her breasts soft and jiggly, as she lifts her arms for me to finish taking off her top I feel her soft, silky, toned arms. I shiver in anticipation. I lay her down in bed and slowly take her shorts off, feeling a tent forming in my shorts as I feel her sexy, strong thighs giving in to my touch then her gentle calves jiggling in my hands as I finish taking her shorts off. I lean and kiss her passionately on her lips, as I feel her hands taking my t-shirt off.

I feel ready to have intercourse, my member pulsating strong against my shorts. I take her panties off, quicker than her shorts, I can't wait any longer, her thighs jiggle against my hands as I swiftly pull her panties, her calves sway through and fro in a very erotic way. She lifts her torso with her legs still bent and pulls my shorts down, releasing the full tent which bounced as it is released, she looks at it, her eyes widen (I don't think she has seen me this turned on before). I mount her, she nods letting me know she is ready. I become one with her, seeing stars from the moment I connect my body with hers, all my senses are exclusively focused on her, I smell her sweet scent, I feel her relaxed thighs jiggle in my hands, hips and thighs as I thrust into her. After a few minutes I see her cheeks turning rose (she is about to reach the point of no return) as well as her breathing pattern increase. I start thrusting faster and harder, my thighs involuntarily jiggle against hers as I brush my hands from her quads to her inner thighs all the way down to her calves, jiggling them stronger than they already are, giving them soft squeezes every now and then until I feel her whole body tremble in the most intense orgasm I have ever felt from her. I bring my hands to her inner thighs, feeling them jiggle against my hands, giving them soft squeezes as I explode inside her (I feel my life giving liquid filling her up, we forgot to wear protection once more).

I drop my body next to her, panting and catching my breath, I look at her eyes, they are quickly filling with tears, tears of pure love. I lift her from bed and take her head in one hand, pulling it to my shoulder as I lovingly wipe the tears that start to roll down her cheek (that is accessible to my free hand). I feel all the love she has for me and I, without thinking, say what is in my heart: "Baby, I love you with all my heart and, feeling your tears of pure love, I know you love me with the same intensity I love you. I have wanted to ask you to marry me, but I didn't think it was time, but now I'm sure I want to be with you for the rest of my life".

September 11, 2022 4:53 pm  #2918

Enid's POV

I gave Tristan a big hug, tears streaming down my face

'Yes, yes of course I will marry you'

September 11, 2022 5:06 pm  #2919

Lois' POV

As me and Rachel sprinted up the stairs to catch out next train, we heard the familiar sound of it pulling away

We gingerly opened the door and watched it leave. We both caught our breath and I pulled out my low ponytail - which was now terminally loose - and retied it

'Are you okay?' Rachel asked me. I nodded, my eyes filling with tears again. This was the third time my eyes had filled today, Rachel had been a perfect travel partner. She knew where she was going and didn't panic or get angry if things went wrong

'I'm fine' I said finishing my ponytail
'Are you okay?'

'Yes, I'm just worried about my partner back home.' Rachel told me 'She phoned me last night to wish me good luck, and I could tell there was something wrong'

The tears in my eyes began streaming down my face.

'I hope everything is okay for you' I told her

Rachel gave me a smile and we waited for our next train

September 11, 2022 9:37 pm  #2920

As soon as we enter the gym we spare no time going to the maternity fitness class as it is about to start. After a nice easy class William asks Anna if she has any energy for a bit more of a workout. She agrees and we enter the main gym. Jarrod and I go right to working out. I hear Anna ask William if he'd mind if she watches him for a bit before she joins. I can hear her cheering him on for a bit before we change machines.

I work my quads for a bit then get startled by a firm pat on my quads as I'm getting off the machine. We then move to work out our hamstrings. After a few min we get in the quads machine. As we are finishing I give Jarrod a firm pat on his quads. I guess we can never get enough of feeling each other's bare skin. If there was any other motivation for him to have been so bold during our workout I was unaware.

As we are leaving a rather cute couple comes up to us and introduced themselves as the couple we saw at the coffee shop the day before. They invited us to come whenever we could. Unfortunately, Jarrod told them we were just in town visiting his brother and we weren't from the area. They gladly told us to feel free to stop in any time we are in the area. With that Jarrod thanked them and we left to get Anna home as she looked a bit tired.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 11, 2022 9:38 pm)

Board footera