You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2022 9:55 pm  #2921

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

As soon as we hit the gym we head straight for the maternity fitness class. Luckily we arrived just in time. After a nice easy class William asks me if I have any energy left for a bit more of a workout in the main gym. I agreed asking if I could watch for a bit first. William goes to work out on the quad machine first and after a moment comments on how sexy I looked during the maternity fitness class. I blushed as I still wasn't completely in love with my new body just yet.

As soon as William finishes his quads I decide to show him how sexy I thought he was. I gave him a firm pat on the curvature where his front thigh met his inner thigh, then I squeezed and jiggled his thigh once more. I then compliment his strong thighs. Almost immediately he pulls me next to him, compliments my pregnant body (which he thinks is insanely sexy), then gives my outter thigh a soft pat.

William soon moves to the machine to work out his quads. I soon notice he is staring at the couple working out next to us. They seem pretty familiar, from the coffee shop the previous day, I think, then looks to Jarrod. I glance quickly at Jarrod to notice he is also staring at the couple, but Camilla isn't taking much notice of it so I quickly put it out of my mind.

I guess William notices I'm a bit tired as he finally calls it a day saying we should head home. As we were leaving the couple next to us came up to us and introduced themselves as the owners of the coffee shop from yesterday saying we were welcome any time. Jarrod thanks them but tells them they are not from the area.  We thank them for their offer and head home.

September 12, 2022 12:07 pm  #2922

Billie's POV

'Thank you' I said to my Uber driver as I paid for my ride. I'd been having lunch in mine and Gemma's favourite coffee shop and had seen a flyer advertising a local drama group's latest production. It was The Spider In The Web, the play Kate had been in at her college

I did vaguely remember her telling me it had been published and was available for other groups to perform and I wanted to see it again, as it had been a really good play just spoiled by one of the actors

Kate had also told me that Evie the plays author had changed the central lovers into a lesbian couple, so pleased was she by Beth's performance of the part on the first night

It was a little strange seeing a new group perform it at first, but once it got going it was really enjoyable. The two girls playing Alex and Ruth were perfect and their reunion scene in the first act was so well performed it caused tears to run down my cheeks

I continued to watch and thoroughly enjoyed it, letting Kate know by text message when I got my Uber back to the house

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 12, 2022 12:35 pm  #2923

Tristan's POV:

I am in shock when Enid throws herself at me in a tight hug as she, with a pair of waterfalls of big tears streaming in multiple streaks down her cheeks, says she will marry me. I feel so emotional and overwhelmed with love and devotion from the most beautiful girl in the world, that I don't even have the opportunity to try to stop the hot tears that rush down my cheeks. At first I feel a single stream down the middle of my cheeks, a few seconds later a second stream draws on the outer corner of my eyes, I blink causing a third stream adjacent to the one in the middle of my cheeks, soon after followed by a fourth one between the one in the middle of my cheeks and the one in the outer corner, finally blinking once more, feeling a hot path of tears down each side of my nose.

When I notice Enid's tear streaks are about to become indistinguishable I cup her warm cheeks, feeling big, hot tears wetting my fingers, as I lean and kiss a couple of tears from each cheek, also kissing the streaks until I reach her eyes, she closes her eyes, sending more tears down her beautiful cheeks, I kiss her closed eyelids, feeling my lips completely wet with her precious tears. When I pull my face back she surprises me corresponding the same way, she cups my cheeks kissing a few tears and streaks on my face. Never in my life had I felt this, I mean, Laura had wiped my tears a few times but I had never felt anyone kiss my tears, less with such almost infinite love.

I start crying harder at the same time I become extremely aroused, I start sobbing and I brush my cheek against Enid's, gesture that had her over the edge and starts sobbing as well with a huge amount of tears and her sensual lips curling. I start caressing her (as we are still naked) surprisingly finding her ready immediately. For the first time in my life do I feel her muscles clenching me with each sob she makes, added to that that I feel my sobs also arousing when I become one with her as the pulsating of each sob connects with my sensitive fibers (and seems it hit Enid's as well) that we both explode like the Vesuvius, our life giving liquids mingling as well as our tears, as soon as we come back from the most intense and intimate orgasm we have ever felt, we both, tenderly, wipe each other's tears with such love and devotion I am sure this will be the rest of our lives.

When our tears subside I get a skirt from the wardrobe and softly put it on Enid, caressing her calves and thighs along the way, feeling my fiancee's silky legs for the first time as a fiancee. I also get a formal shirt and put it on, caressing her shoulders and breasts as I adjust it on her. She smiles at me. I take the car keys from her purse and open the door for her, getting in the driver's seat and before starting the car, placing a hand on her silky warm thigh. I take her to school while she has her eyes closed indulging in my caresses.

I walk with her, hand in hand to get her grades.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 12, 2022 2:00 pm)

September 12, 2022 5:37 pm  #2924

We arrive to William’s house, said goodbye and took the long way home, on our way back I look at Camilla: “I had a great time with Will and Anna, I’m surprised how much Will changed. Also, at the coffee, it had been quite a while since I thought about you in our high school years, that girl from the coffee shop really reminded me of you.” Camilla looks at me attentive, I continue: "I have to confess, at the gym the coffee guy tried to flaunt his cute girlfriend, he was so bold he patted and squeezed her thigh smiling at me, I don't know why, but I fell in his game, I, very confident of you physical constitution, patted your thigh when you finished your sets, to avoid interrupting. Obviously your legs are stronger, then, that's what I want to ask you, did the cute girl try to flaunt his guy, or did you just pat my thigh because you felt like it? Because when you did (I try to remember if my muscles were tense and resisted or relaxed and jiggled as they gave in) I quickly turned and saw the cute girl patting her guy's thigh making it jiggle as soon as her hand made contact."

Camilla looks at me, as if evoking the memory of earlier today, she answers...
I add: "You know what, I think we should visit Will and Anna more often now that she is pregnant and make an excuse to go to that coffee, I really liked it, what did you think of the latte you had?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 12, 2022 6:07 pm)

September 12, 2022 6:14 pm  #2925

William's POV:

Jarrod and Camilla leave, Anna and I are alone once more, I ask her if she wants to take a shower with me, I offer to soap her and massage her body so she relaxes after exercise.

September 12, 2022 9:25 pm  #2926

As we leave William and Anna's I notice Jarrod taking the long way home. I guess he wanted to talk as he told me how good of a time he had with William and Anna and suggested we visit more now that she is pregnant. He also said he wouldn't mind having an excuse to go to that coffee shop if we visited a bit more. He then informed me that the coffee shop guy was flaunting his girlfriend at the gym so he responded by flaunting me. He then asked me why I patted his thigh.

"Honestly I didn't notice them. I was to busy enjoying my workout and your hands on me. I figured since you patted my thigh I'd just respond in kind." I answered truthfully. "And yes I'd love to visit William and Anna more often. Going to the coffee shop is just an added perk of visiting them." I finished slowly.

I then placed my left hand on Jarrod's right thigh and began to pat it firmly feeling it jiggle in my hand. I could never get enough of feeling his bare thigh on my hand.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 12, 2022 9:26 pm)

September 12, 2022 9:29 pm  #2927

Anna's pov:

Soon after we return from the gym Jarrod and Camilla say goodbye and head home. Almost imediately William asks me if I'd like to take a shower with him adding that he would love to soap me and massage me.

"Who could say no to that? I'd love to." I said quickly a smile forming on my face.

September 13, 2022 1:56 am  #2928

Camilla answers naturally that she enjoys feeling my hand on her skin as much as she enjoys her hand on my skin. That makes me blush, I childishly fell into a game while my wife just enjoys being with me, as a matter of fact she didn’t even notice them, she just responded in kind. I feel a mix of an embarrassing blush and a turn on when, instead of answering me verbally, she places her left hand on my right thigh, giving it a pair of firm pats (similar to the one at the gym), causing my relaxed muscles to jiggle in her hand.

I turn to glance at her and smile as I blush lightly: “I understand, and I love you for being so delicate to let me know. It’s ok, I am letting you feel me vulnerable, feel free to let me know openly, I have to confess I am starting to love feeling my thighs jiggling in your hands, just as much as I indulge feeling your thighs and calves”.

Now I know the young girl got to see my strong thigh briefly jiggle in Camilla’s hand. I stop the car in a rest area, turn to look into Camilla’s eyes as she still has her hand on my thigh, I place my right hand on her sexy, silky, firm, left thigh, feeling it tremble in anticipation, I jiggle it in my hand as I tell her: “I feel extremely lucky to be the guy you love the most, I love you with all my soul, I desire you with every cell in my body, I want you to feel all my body and let me know every single place in your body, I’ll never have eyes or feelings for another woman, you fulfill all my expectations and even surpass them, not only physically, but spiritually as well. I would love to have a baby with you, maybe even a boy and a girl. I want to spend the rest of my life with you (that’s why I exercise, to stay healthy for you), I want to take care of all your tears, cause you a million smiles, bring you to heaven and hopefully we can stay there. I have no word for what I feel for you, I trust you with all my soul.”

September 13, 2022 3:57 am  #2929

William's POV:

Anna, more than gladly, accepts my offer, I place a hand on Anna's small of her back (between her back and her glutes) and walk her to the shower. I quickly strip myself naked and slowly take Anna's top off, making sure to caress her barely noticeable belly (I know that makes her emotional), as I go up, I caress her breasts, feeling them bounce as I take her top off, I seductively kiss a trail along her back as I am kneeling to take her shorts off. I get my thumbs inside her shorts and panties, slowly pulling them off, making sure to lean on her quads and outer thighs as I take them off, feeling her smooth silky skin covering her soft, relaxed muscles, against my hands.

I make a trail of kisses from her lower calf, all the way to her glutes, after kissing all the back of her legs I give her hamstrings a soft pat, seeing it jiggle just in front of my eyes. I start getting aroused, hearing the slapping sound of the pat and seeing her soft thighs jiggle. I get up and set the water lukewarm (still warm weather) and step in with Anna. I water the soap and start washing her upper back, her shoulders and the back of her neck, I smile as I hear her moan in pleasure. I continue with her shoulder blades and the middle of her back, continuing at her lower back and the sides of her abs.

I turn her over and start with her collar bone, then her breasts, I start getting aroused bouncing and jiggling her firm, round breasts. I continue down to her belly, devoutly and with a lot of love and attention wash it going from the middle to the sides of her abs, I look at her eyes...

I go to her arms, her upper arms still toned, her job keeps them in shape, going to her forearms, ending in a massage in her hands, all the way to her fingertips. I go back to her glutes, bouncing and jiggling them, I can't help but give a soft slap to each side of her buttocks, hearing a watery slap, seeing it bounce and jiggle and feeling it in my hands. I am getting more turned on.

I turn her over one last time, start washing her thighs, I feel both a lot of tender for my beloved wife and a big turn on feeling her thighs jiggling in my hands, taking the form and direction I choose. I go lower to her calves, indulging for a minute jiggling them. I hear her breathing pattern rising and her heartbeat increasing. I tease her caressing her inner parts briefly. I ask: "Would you like me to give you pleasure with my fingers or would you rather have me full inside you?"

September 13, 2022 8:22 am  #2930

Enid's POV

After the high of our engagement, I was rather brought down to earth with a bump.

I picked up my grades and whilst I was able to move into my senior year, they weren't what I (or my parents) would be expecting. One A, One B and One C

'It's not too bad really' Tristan said taking my hands in mine and fondling my fingers so he could watch tears running down my cheeks

'You don't know my parents' I said, stifling a sob. 'They'd want me to get all A's like Robyn'

'Maybe Robyn didn't get all A's' Tristan said comfortingly

'She would have done' I sobbed, as my tears continued to fall. 'She spent more time in the library than Hermione Granger last year'

Tristan released my hands and started to wipe my tears

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera