You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 13, 2022 8:31 am  #2931

Re: Movie night

Billie's POV

I was walking through a castle with a torch when I smelt something. Something familiar and clear.  And then a voice in my head gently calling my name

I awoke from my slumber. I had been cleaning the living room ready for Gemma coming home and had crashed out on the sofa after finishing the vacuuming

I lovingly wrapped my arms around Gemma's neck as a tear escaped and ran down my right cheek

'It's so nice to have you back, I've missed you babe' Another tear fell from my left eye and ran down my cheek.

We broke the hug. Gemma had tears streaming down her face too. We wiped each others tears away and shared a passionate kiss.

'I've missed you too' Gemma said her eyes filling with tears again. We decamped to the kitchen for a coffee and filled each other in on our week

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 13, 2022 12:50 pm  #2932

Tristan's POV:

As we reach the board with the grades, Enid seems very disappointed, an average B, which in my opinion is not half bad, but still, her eyes fill with tears. I take her hands in mine to, first, show her support, taking her hands mean I will always sustain her, no matter what, and second, to prevent her from wiping her tears. She feels a lot of pressure from her mom, stifles a sob (as we are out in public), saying her family expects A's like Robyn, that's it, a stream of tears rush down both her cheeks. I don't know why she wipes her tears, she looks extremely beautiful with tear streaked cheeks, besides, that's what I'm here for, to take care of my beautiful fiancee's tears.

I try to comfort her telling her maybe Robyn didn't get straight A's this time, she sobs as she says she would have done as she spends more time at the library than at home. I can't resist anymore, I can't expose the love of my life's unchecked tears in public without being a gentleman, I release her hands and with utmost love wipe each and every tear along with its streak, kissing a few tear tracks as well as a couple of tears until I see her beautiful face a bit rosy as the only sign she has cried.

I take her to an ice cream shop and sit on a bench under a tree, caressing her thigh comfortingly, wiping any rogue tears that manage to escape her mesmerizing grey eyes, kissing her cheeks. I ask her if she wants to go with me to the coffee shop or if she would like to spend some time at my place alone...

September 14, 2022 4:18 am  #2933

Anna's pov:

I almost imediately feel William's hand on the small of my back was he walks me into to the bathroom. As soon as we enter he strips off his clothes before taking my top off caressing my belly on his way up. I could feel tears instantly stinging the backs of my eyes. My belly is a very sensitive spot for me. After a few sec I feel the tears that were behind my eyes quickly filling them up.  I then feel him caressing my breasts as he sensually finished removing my top. I then shiver as I feel kisses being placed along my back. As soon as the kisses reach my lower back I feel him slowly pulling off my shorts and underwear throwing them aside.

I then feel William kissing from my lower calf to my glutes then kissing the backs of my legs. He then pats my hamstrings. I know how much he loves to watch them jiggle. He then turns on the shower, gently takes my hand in his and leads me into the shower behind him. He grabs the soap and starts slowly washing me starting with my upper back, shoulders and back of my neck. I couldn't help but let out a low moan as shivers get sent down my body when he touches my neck. He continues washing my shoulder blades, the middle of my back, my lower back and the sides of my abs.

I let out a small gasp as I'm slightly startled when William turns me over washing my collar bone, and my breasts. He stays there a moment indulging himself bouncing and jiggling my breasts. I can't help but let out a loud moan this time as I'm getting extremely turned on. He then continues washing my belly from the middle to the sides of my abs. He looks up after a few sec looking deep into my eyes while his hands are still on my belly. I can't help but let a single warm tear run out my right eye and down my cheek. I hope he thinks it is just the water dripping as I want him to continue washing me.

William then moves on to wash my arms, upper then forearms all the way down to my hands and fingers. After a sec I feel him indulgeing himself by bouncing and jiggling my glutes before gently slapping both sides of my bottom.

William then surprises me by turning me over again as he starts washing my thighs making them jiggle. After a moment he moves down to my calves jiggling them. As much as I try I can't help my breathing begin to increase and my heart start beating a bit faster. Although a bit tired I am so relaxed and turned on I can barely think straight. That's when I'm started out of my thoughts by my inner parts being caressed if only briefly. I let out a small gasp followed by a loud moan almost begging him to continue, but he stops after a few sec asking me if I'd rather him finish me with his fingers or his member.

I can barely think straight as I say louder than I expected "I want...no NEED you inside of me!"

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 14, 2022 4:22 am)

September 14, 2022 4:43 am  #2934

As we continue driving Jarrod looks at me. I'm surprised to see him blushing as he says he now understands why I patted his thigh the way I did at the gym. He says he is finally alowing himself to let me feel him vulnerable and is finally starting to love the feeling of his thighs jiggling in my hands (a source of much embarrassment for him for a very long time). He says he is beginning to like it almost as much as he likes when he indulges himself feeling my thighs and calves.

A few sec later Jarrod pulls the car off into a rest stop, turns to look me deeply into my eyes as I still have my hand on his thigh. He responds in kind by placing his right hand on my left thigh. He begins jiggling it as he tells me how lucky he feels that I love him as he loves me too (with all his soul). He then tells me just how much he desires me and wants me to feel all his body as he gets to know every single place on mine. He says he'll never have feelings for another woman or even let his eyes go wandering as I fulfill and even surpass all his expectations both physically as well as spiritually. He then surprises me by reminding me how much he wants to have a baby (or two) with me. He tells me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, take care of my tears always and cause me nothing but smiles. He says he doesn't have enough words to truly express what he feels for me and that he trusts me with his soul.

I am taken aback, left nearly speechless. All I could manage to get out was an " I love you, too." As tears began streaming out the middle and outer corners of both of my eyes and began to flow down my now rosy cheeks. These weren't tears of sadness rather tears of pure joy, happiness and love and I hoped he knew that.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 14, 2022 4:45 am)

September 14, 2022 7:41 am  #2935

Rachel's POV

I was feeling much happier when I touched down at Heathrow

Chicago despite delays had gone really well actually. I had accidentally found out what the record was for visiting all the stations and it turned out I had beaten it by five minutes

Lois my independent adjudicator enjoyed herself too. I guess she must have had a bad experience because she got emotional several times during the run. A small part  of me did feel a little guilty about this as since I'd met Kate, I had grown to love watching girls cry

However nobody was more beautiful than Kate when she cried and I looked forward to our reunion in the arrivals area as there was bound to be some tears

And there was, right on cue they streamed down her face as I found her and gave her a hug.

'Are you okay' I said tears running down my cheeks. 'I was worried about you in Chicago'

'Yes, everything's fine' Kate said her face glistening with tears. She let me have a good look for a few seconds before wiping them away

I wiped my tears away and we decamped to a coffee shop to have a chat

It turned out that Caitlin was Kate's sister. Her mum had had a one night stand with Kate's dad a month before her parents met. But Caitlin's mum hadn't told anybody this and let her future husband think that he had been Caitlin's father for the past eighteen years. Kate's dad had no idea of this

'Dad doesn't want me and Caitlin to hate her mum' Kate continued, tears running down her cheeks again. 'But it's hard for us both. We can't stop thinking about all the years we missed out together'

I took her hands in comfort and we finished our coffee and cake, then went onto the Underground for our now traditional journey up to Chesham

September 14, 2022 8:00 am  #2936

Enid's POV

Tristan offered to take me back to his place, but I said no. I had to face the music

As I predicted my parents weren't happy that my grades weren't good enough. They really tore into me, they even banned me from seeing Tristan!

I was so angry and upset, I stormed out of the house slamming the front door, making sure the glass broke

I got back into my car, tears streaming down my face and started to drive back. On the long straight stretch of road, I pressed my foot down on the accelerator

Then I got a puncture. My car luckily didn't hit the guardrail but it spun like a top several times knocking me unconscious

I opened the car door to escape. I was reminded of the Transformers film that me and Tristan had seen on the beach which had a similar incident. Only in this instance my car wasn't a Stunticon and I wasn't going to get medical attention off a beautiful paramedic played by Laura Jabalee

Somebody did find me though. A pair of boots click clacked over to me and for a minute I thought it was Robyn. The girl walked up to me and I saw she had flaming red hair tied in a bun

'I'm Jen' she introduced, a tear running down her left cheek. 'Are you okay?'

'I think so' I said gingerly. I wasn't getting up yet. Stephanie in the Transformers film didn't let her father in law get up until she'd properly examined him, so I was going to do the same.

At my instructions, Jen took my phone and called Tristan to explain what had happened. Although still slightly woosy, I did get a good look at her tears streaming down her face as she relayed the message

September 15, 2022 10:49 am  #2937

William's POV:

I see a tear quickly slide down Anna's cheek, but I don't want to interrupt her much needed massage. After hearing her shout out loud she needs me inside her, I quickly tease her brushing my ready member across her inner parts, cupping her cheeks, lovingly wiping her tear streak. She moans as she tries to adjust, I lift her, feeling where the buttocks meets the thighs teasingly give in to the strength of my hands carrying her weight. I become one with her, slowly thrusting inside her, every muscle relaxed and giving in with the slightest touch. She quickly reaches the point of no return, pulling me to reach it as well.

September 15, 2022 12:37 pm  #2938

I see Camilla is almost speechless, all she manages to say, with a breaking voice, is: "I love you too". As soon as she talks tears stream down her now rosy cheeks in a couple of streaks. I feel an overwhelming feeling of love I can't help but lean and kiss a hot tear from each cheek, kissing their corresponding streaks about an inch above as well. I feel my right hand involuntarily jiggling Camilla's inner thigh briefly before bringing both hands to her cheeks, softly drying the tear streaks on her outer cheeks, lovingly caressing the wet paths until I catch the tears at the curvature of her chin. I instinctively lean and give her a passionate kiss on her lips, time stops as we kiss.

I don't notice how it happens but when I open my eyes we are naked and making out, I feel my inner thigh jiggling in Camilla's hand as she has her other hand caressing the full length of my hard member. I correspond jiggling her calf, guiding her to mount me as I push the seat all the way back (so the steering wheel is not an obstacle). I feel about to burst the moment we become one, she mounts me with her legs spread, my outer thighs touching her inner thighs. When she is stable and secure she takes the lead, starting to slowly bounce, jiggling her thighs and buttocks along the way. I get so turned on I start thrusting while I grasp her left calf and her right outer thigh, feeling them jiggle as our bodies clash. She brings a hand to my face and her other hand down to my inner thigh. That's it, I can't hold it any longer, the rush of feeling her tears in my hands and lips followed by the feeling of her perfect thighs and calves jiggle in my hands, plus the icing on the cake is her soft, silky hand jiggling my inner thigh as she slams her body against mine, makes me fill her completely as I deplete myself, all my life giving liquid emptied inside Camilla's invaluable womb.

Our bodies tremble in ecstasy as we both reach the point of no return, I look at Camilla's beautiful eyes, noticing in the reflection that life giving seeds is not the only liquid I am shedding, I see a small tear slowly leaving a thin trail down the middle of my left cheek, could it be that I am extremely hopeful to have a beautiful baby with my beautiful wife?

September 15, 2022 3:01 pm  #2939

Tristan's POV:

Enid decided to go see her family, I go to open the coffee shop, I call my employee to cover in case Enid needs me, besides I would rather work in couple, one preparing coffee the other at the cash register. I'm glad I did, as soon as she arrives I get a call saying that Enid had an accident, I ask the girl if she wants me to pick up Enid or if she needs a hospital, the shop's insurance would cover.

September 15, 2022 3:39 pm  #2940

Jen's POV

As I stand on the balcony overlooking Susan's garden, my eyes fill with tears that very quickly begin to run down both my cheeks. I was going to miss this view

I'd been such an idiot towards Susan, luckily over the course of the two weeks my silly crush had evaporated and we had become friends

Susan came down to me, her long raven hair loose down her back

'I don't blame you for crying at the view' she said, her own eyes full of tears. 'It makes me emotional too' She stood next to me and out of the corner of my eye, I saw them stream down her face.

We stood there silently for a few minutes, our tears continuing to fall. Finally Susan wiped her face and told me we needed to go

I wiped my cheeks as we got into her car. On the way back to New York, a car overtook us, possibly going a little too fast. Then we both saw black tyre marks on the road and the car in a spin.

I gingerly got out of the car and walked over my knee boots click clacking on the tarmac. A girl had just got out and was catching her breath against the guard rail. She sat down on the road, breathing heavily

A tear ran down my left cheek as I introduced myself and asked if she was okay. She said she thought so and instructed me to take her phone and ring her boyfriend. I did as requested as a pair of tears streamed down my face

I'm asked by Tristan if he should pick his girlfriend up and would she need a hospital. I relay the message to Enid

Board footera