You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2022 12:37 am  #3061

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

Just as I hoped, William started thrusting harder making my thigh he had in his hand start jiggling and the back of my other thigh start jiggling against his. My bottom also started jiggling against his hips. I was getting turned on more with every thrust. With that I felt him start thrusting even harder making another (this time, rather loud moan) escape me. I can't help but bring my hand between my legs and grasp his jiggling thigh. I guess he is starting to like the feeling of his thighs being touched as they jiggle as, as soon as I grab his thigh he immediately reaches the point of no return filling me up. His newfound love for my touch instantly brings me to the point of no return as well bathing his member. After a moment he pats and jiggles my inner thigh as he lowers it. He then looks deeply into my eyes.

"Thank you for letting me touch your most vulnerable spot (your thigh as it jiggled). It was a turn on like I've never felt." I said trying to make William feel comfortable.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 10, 2022 12:59 am)

October 10, 2022 1:50 pm  #3062

Camilla goes to the bathroom to wash the sweat and fix her hair, in my eyes she looks beautiful, but I understand where she's coming from. When she comes back, some of the staff has already arrived but still, my office is soundproof and has reflective glass panels. I see her walking towards me, I smile as her legs are still wobbly and jiggly, even though she fixed her hair, she still hasn't fully come back from the point of no return completely. I motion her to sit next to me: "Seems I wasn't good enough, I was good, but not enough to bring you to moan loud. Do you think you'll have stamina for round two, around lunch? I hope I'm able to conceal my tent as I can still feel your strong, firm thighs and calves giving in, even jiggling in my hands as well as my rock hard thighs surprisingly jiggling in yours (hands), that's one feeling I never expected, yet it turns me on so much, that alone could bring me to the point of no return."

I check the clock and I have class in ten minutes, I lean on Camilla's thigh (feeling her relaxed muscles softly sink as they give in) and kiss her lips briefly, yet with a lot of love and passion. I give her thigh a soft pat and squeeze (keeping my hand there until it stops jiggling): "I'll keep this in my mind until lunch, can't wait to make love to you again, you look irresistible." I stay for a few seconds... then I get up and dressed to go to class.

October 10, 2022 2:09 pm  #3063

William's POV:

Anna surprises me when, still looking into my eyes, says: "Thank you for letting me touch your most vulnerable spot (I know she is talking about my thighs when they jiggle). It was a turn on like I've never felt." I'm not sure if she means it or she is just trying to not make me feel embarrassed. I sincerely reply: "Do you really find it a turn on, or are you just trying to make me feel more comfortable? Remember, I already worked that embarrassing feeling out with Jarrod and Camilla, I'm no longer ashamed or embarrassed, I still have the goal of working out more, but I'm no longer embarrassed. But now that we are on topic, I would like to know if jiggling my thighs turns you on as much as jiggling your thighs and calves turns me on. If I work out and my thighs become harder, would you like that better or do you like my relatively soft thighs more? I want you to know my body is yours, 100% yours to indulge in it, however the Love of my Life likes it, I'll do all in my hands to give it to you." I smile as I softly pat her inner thigh: "This is the best sensation your body can give me, I love feeling your worked out thighs softly jiggle in my hands."

October 10, 2022 9:44 pm  #3064

I return to the office after I've washed my face and fixed my hair. I know no-one will see me as I'm in the office but just incase...Jarrod  then surprises me when he mentions that he doesn't think this last round was good enough for me as he didn't make me moan very loud. I explained that although I did want to I just was worried about others being in the office and realizing what we were up to. That's when he asked me if I'd like to have round two on our lunch break. Although still a bit tired, I could never turn down a request like that.

"Sure I'd love another round." I said as Jarrod quickly began getting dressed.

"I have a class in 10min, but I'll keep you on my mind until then." Jarrod said quickly yet a bit seductively

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 10, 2022 9:46 pm)

October 10, 2022 9:55 pm  #3065

Anna's oov:

William questions the sincerity of my last statement asking if I really did find it a turn on or if I was just trying to make him feel better. He reminded me he's no longer embarrassed of his thighs thanks to Jarrod and Camilla. He then asks how much his jiggling thighs really turn me on. If I'd prefer him to leave them the way they are or to go through with his thoughts of working them out so they become harder. He then pats my thighs waiting for my answer.

"The thing is I think I like the fact that I can finally touch your thighs as they jiggle without any embarrassment from you. I like the fact that you are comfortable in your body, and it's a turn on to touch parts of your body that were relatively off limits due to your own personal feelings." I begin slowly hoping he understands. "If you want to work out to make your thighs harder, I'd like them that way too. It's your thighs I like, not how hard or soft they are. It's the unbridled access I finally get to them that is the biggest part of the turn on for me. If you'd prefer them a bit harder go for it. Whatever makes you feel the most confident in your own skin." I finish waiting for his reaction.

October 10, 2022 11:20 pm  #3066

I go to my first class 9:00-9:50, then 9:50-10:40, giving the last from 10:40 to 11:30. At that time I go to my office, I give Camilla a look, she follows me, as soon as we enter my office I remind her that the walls and windows are soundproof and it's impossible to see through from the outside. I close the door...

October 10, 2022 11:40 pm  #3067

William's POV:

I am stunned as I hear Anna say that she loves that I allow her to touch me, no matter how strong or soft I am, I always thought men should be strong to protect women, now I am finding out Anna loves me no matter how I am. I feel tears of utmost love starting to fill my eyes: "You are breaking all of the prejudices I had, first the one that says that men don't cry, then this one. I love you with all my heart, and I'll never cease to admit, I love your sexy legs jiggling in my hands, I have to admit I also love kissing and wiping your sweet tears and thick tear streaks from your beautiful face. I love you Anna." I cross an arm across her shoulders, holding her tight and I jiggle her thigh with my other hand.

October 10, 2022 11:52 pm  #3068

I went to my desk and started doing my daily paperwork and tried to regain some of my strength while Jarrod taught his morning classes. Almost immediately, as soon as his last class was done he showed up at my desk giving me a look that said he was ready for me. I followed him into his office where he reminded me that his office is completely soundproof and no-one can see anything from the outside. He quickly closes the door and before I know what is happening he has me lying on his couch undressed and is beginning to undress himself.

October 11, 2022 12:19 am  #3069

Anna's pov:

William lovingly looks into my eyes and tells me how much he loves me as I am breaking all of his previous prejudices he had about how men don't cry and how women only like men with hard tonned thighs/legs. He then tells me how much he loves my sexy legs as they jiggle in his hands as well as how I let him kiss and wipe my tears and their streaks. I then feel him place his right arm across my shoulders as he jiggles my thigh with his left hand. I smiled at him and placed my left hand on his right thigh and jiggled it again making a slapoing sound as I placed it down.

October 11, 2022 1:54 am  #3070

As soon as I see Camilla I start to get aroused, when we enter my office I quickly strip her, then myself, begin caressing her wet treasure, she immediately blushes and her breathing pattern rises, I begin caressing faster as my other hand caresses, squeezes and jiggles her breast as I lean and kiss the side of her neck. It doesn’t take long to have her ready to release her precious liquid.

She starts corresponding with caresses of her own, bringing me closer to the point of no return. I sit next to her and, grasping her waist, I pull her to mount me, her back facing me. I caress her perfectly toned quads as I start thrusting slowly, gradually gaining speed…

Board footera