You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2022 2:13 am  #3071

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

Anna smiles at me and places her left hand on my right thigh and jiggles it again making a slapoing sound as she drops it firmly. I instantly feel  a firm tent growing when I feel Anna’s small hand jiggling my thigh with a moderately loud slapping sound. I release the embrace and place my now free hand on top of hers, jiggling and squeezing my thigh with her hand.

I get so aroused I become bolder than usual and kneel in front of her, bringing her to heaven with my tongue. I lean my hands on her thighs for support, when she is about to reach the point of no return, I feel her thighs tense and become harder, once she is releasing they start jiggling hard and strong in my hands as she bucks her hips against my face. I almost shoot when I hear her emitting a loud moan, I am so concentrated in giving her pleasure that I think she said my name out loud but am not too sure, her thighs jiggling harder than I have ever felt them makes my liquid put pressure to be released, I tense my whole body, stop whatever I am doing and look into her eyes.

Is that a mischievous smile, what does she have in mind?

October 11, 2022 2:41 am  #3072

As soon as we're both undressed Jarrod begins to caress my already wet inner parts making me moan a bit louder than anticipated, but then I remember what he said about no-one being able to hear us. I immediately feel him caressing me faster as his other hand begins to squeeze and jiggle my breasts. As another loud moan escapes my mouth I feel his lips kissing the side of my neck. This almost instantly makes me nearly reach the point of no rerturn.

I can't help but feel the need to respond to his caresses. I lean over and start kissing his neck while running my hands from his pecs, to his abs, his thighs and stopping at his already excited member. I stop when he moves to sit next to me. He grasps my waist pulling me to mount him with my back facing him. This is not a usual position for us but I find it hot how he is trying to keep the passion alive. I get snapped out of my thoughts by the sensation of him caressing my quads as he starts thrusting slowly gradually getting  faster after only a moment of us thrusting I finally allow myself to reach the point of no return, screaming his name.

October 11, 2022 3:02 am  #3073

Anna's pov:

I gasp slightly, startled when I feel William's hand on top of mine helping me jiggle and squeeze his thigh. I can now see a tent forming in his pants. Before I realized it I see him kneeling in front of me. I can feel my breathing increase as I feel his tongue between my legs. He then begins to lean his hands on my thighs just as I'm about to reach the point of no return. After a few sec I finally feel myself reach the point of no return, involuntary bucking my hips against his face. I can't help but scream his name as I finish. As I'm screaming his name I feel his whole body tense as he looks deep into my eyes. I can tell he is near the point of no return.

I give William a mischievous smile as I  stand up, grab his hand and direct him to sit. I then kneel in front of him taking his member in my mouth.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 11, 2022 3:08 am)

October 11, 2022 3:42 am  #3074

After only a moment of us thrusting Camilla finally allows herself to reach the point of no return, screaming name as her thighs become hard as steel for a brief moment, jiggling harder than jello the next, she screams my name like I have never heard before, so loud and guttural, her voice is so sexy it’s making me reach the point of no return , I feel my whole body become like a rock, tense as I shoot load after load of what seems like endless amounts of life giving seeds. I bet this amount of life giving liquid will surely get her pregnant.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 11, 2022 11:57 am)

October 11, 2022 3:55 am  #3075

William’s POV:

Anna  stands up, grabs my hand and direct me to sit. She kneels in front of me taking my member in her mouth, I can’t stop my orgasm even if I tried, my thighs tense briefly, strongly jiggling in Anna’s hands afterwards as I shoot like a teenager pints of life giving seed, I am amazed how Anna keeps it all, not wasting an ounce.

I see her swallow and she sits next to me, I hug her and lay down in the couch with her. I bend my legs so she has easier access. I smile as I hear two simultaneous slaps, without thinking, we drop a hand on each other’s thigh, I am not sure what feels better: feeling her silky, soft thighs jiggle in my hand or feeling her small, yet firm hand jiggling my thigh. I have no energy left for another round, so we drift off to sleep, with a smile on our faces as the last sensation is one of her sexy thighs jiggling in my hand as my relaxed thigh jiggles in hers.

October 11, 2022 11:00 pm  #3076

It only takes a moment of me screaming Jarrod's name before I feel him reach the point of no return. He filled me up with what felt like an endless amount of liquid. As he was finally coming down and catching bios breath he began looking me lovingly in my eyes.

"I bet the amount of life giving liquid I just filled you up wiith will surely get you pregnant." Jarrod said with a smile on his face.

"I sure hope so. I can't wait to have a baby with you." I said now looking him in his eyes as I finished catching my breath.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 11, 2022 11:01 pm)

October 11, 2022 11:15 pm  #3077

Anna's pov:

Almost immediately as I took William's member in my mouth did he reach the point of no return. After I take what feels like an endless amount of liquid into my mouth I sit next to him. He gives me a hug and lays down on the couch with me. Next thing I know I hear two slaps. I realize a sec later we both dropped our hands on each other's thighs simultaneously. I guess we really are more in sync than we thought. Before I know it were drifting off to sleep with our hands still on each other's thighs. I couldn't imagine falling sleep to a better sensation. (My hand on his thigh and his hand on mine).

October 12, 2022 1:43 am  #3078

I have mixed feelings, on one hand I feel like making love to my beautiful wife one more time (making this round 3 today), but, on the other hand, I don’t think we would have enough energy to survive the rest of the day at work. My mind drifts for a second, thinking what if Camilla got pregnant, I wonder if I would be able to bring her to my next scheduled trips, not minding too much the fact that I also need her as my personal assistant (job she is doing wonderful so far). I feel my eyes fill with happy tears, knowing for sure we will spend the rest of our lives together and in love, hopefully we have babies soon.

I snap out of daydreaming and dropping my hand on Camila’s still soft, wobbly thigh, propose to her: “Wow, you surprise me, I would have never imagine making love twice in a workday, especially during work hours. How would a dinner at a great restaurant fit in your schedule after work?”. I  involuntarily jiggle her soft quads once more.

October 12, 2022 1:51 am  #3079

William’s POV:

After a couple of weeks I still have, fresh in my mind, the wonderful day I spent with my lovely wife, sleeping as we held each other’s thighs. I take her to the obgyn, she performs the routine tests, we go to the lab to get other tests, fortunately all is ok, her diet and exercise adjusted by the nutritionist and trainer. Seeing all good, I have an idea (maybe a stupid idea): “Do you think it would be a good idea to go on vacation to the beach or the countryside, I mean, all is ok and once the baby is born we won’t have time to do it at least in the next couple of years, so…”

I instinctively softly pat Anna’s upper thigh, feeling her sexy muscles jiggle through the fabric of her clothes, look into her eyes, hoping to get an answer…

October 12, 2022 4:09 am  #3080

I can't believe we had two rounds today, both at work. I'm not sure how much energy I have left to complete my work day. I then see Jarrod''s eyes seem to drift off for a moment. I wonder what he is thinking as I begin to see tears filling his eyes.

After a moment I notice Jarrod snap.out of his daydreaming when I feel him drop his hand on my thigh before saying how surprised he was that we made love twice in a single day at work. He then asked if I'd like him to treat me to dinner after work as he begins to jiggle my quads.

"I'd love to go to dinner after work." I begin as happy tears begin to fill my eyes. I'm not sure how I got so lucky to be with such a wonderful man. "I better get back to work then as the sooner we finish our work the sooner we can get out to enjoy our wonderful evening." I finish quickly.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 12, 2022 4:14 am)

Board footera