You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2022 4:31 am  #3081

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

After a busy couple of weeks we go to the obgyn, get routine tests done as well as lab tests. Once all is confirmed ok my diet and exercise are adjusted for optimal pregnancy. After my appointment William asks me if I'd like to take a relaxing vacation in the near future as once the baby is born we won't have a chance for quite a while. He suggests either the beach or the countryside. He then softly pats my thigh as he loooks into my eyes presumably waiting for an answer.

"I'd love to." I begin tears of happiness filling my eyes. "The beach would be rather relaxing sitting on the sand and getting some exercise swimming in the water, but the countryside would have more chances for us to take leisurely walks to relax and get exercise." I  continue contemplating my.options. "How about the..." I trail off having a hard time making up my mind.

October 12, 2022 4:40 am  #3082

Camilla answers quite enthusiastically that she would love to (even though I know we might be tired before the end of the day) as her eyes fill with what I now identify as happy tears, then quickly says that she has to go to finish her workload of the day to be able to get out on time. I stop her for a second, cupping her cheeks and kissing her lips with all the love.

I slowly swipe my thumbs across her cheeks…

October 12, 2022 4:54 am  #3083

William’s POV:

Anna says she would love to as happy tears slowly fill her eyes. She adds what she likes of the beach and what she likes of the countryside, having a hard time to decide. I swipe the back of my fingers (left hand) from below her eyes, slowly all the way across her silky cheeks, turning at her chin, softly turning my hand and brushing my thumb from the inner corner to the outer corner of her cheek as I tell her: “The beach would allow me to see your perfect body in a swimsuit as well as the possibility to indulge each other’s body and soul without the need to take clothes off, the countryside, hoping it’s not too cold, could allow me to see your sexy legs flexing as we hike, you know how sexy you look in shorts, as well as the possibility to enjoy a lot of nature’s beauty, maybe even make love out there…

I trail off with those pictures in my imagination…

October 12, 2022 2:51 pm  #3084

Jarrod cups my cheeks and gives me a deep kiss before swiping his thumbs across my cheeks. This loving gesture sent me over the edge and I felt hot tears finally begin to leave my eyes. I delicately placed both of my hands on top of his  (as they were still on my cheeks) and firmly yet softly held his hands so he could no longer wipe my tears. I wanted to let my tears run over his hands.

October 12, 2022 2:59 pm  #3085

Anna's pov:

As I'm deciding which destination I'd like to vacation in I feel William begin to swipe the backs of his left hands fingers starting below my right eye all the way across my cheeks. As he reached my chin I felt him turn his hand so he could use his thumb to wipe the inner corner and outer corner of my cheeks. He then adds his feelings about each destination so I have more to think about as I'm still having a hard time deciding. He explains that he'd love to see my body in a swimsuit at the beach adding that we could indulge in each others bodies without even having to take our clothers off. Then he explains that if it's not too cold he'd love to see my legs as we hike the country side as well as enjoy the beauty of nature and even possibly make love out there.

"I think the countryside would be a great place for a vacation." I begin getting ready to explain. "As you know I love hiking and can never get enough of nature, but the possibility of turning you on as I hike in shorts was what sealed the deal for me. The making love outdoors part is just an added bonus." I finish looking for his reaction.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 12, 2022 3:00 pm)

October 12, 2022 3:31 pm  #3086

Camilla's tears finally start to slide slowly down her beautiful cheeks, big, hot tears trail down her cheeks, leaving thick streaks behind, I wipe a couple, then Camilla delicately places both hands on top of mine, firmly yet tenderly holding them still. New tears begin their descent down her cheeks, this time escalating my hands, cooling and drying on my fingers and back of my hand. A last wave of tears flow from her beautiful eyes following the same paths the previous ones made, this time going all the way across my hands, some even made their way to our lips.

This gesture brings tears to my eyes, I push them to leave my eyes, I'd love to feel Camilla wiping and kissing my tears. As soon as we break the kiss I open my eyes, Camilla is looking into my eyes as a thin tear slowly starts its way down each of the middle of my cheeks.

October 12, 2022 3:36 pm  #3087

William's POV:

After giving my opinion on the destinations Anna decides for countryside, an immense happiness feeling quickly invades my being, still with my hands on her soft cheeks I feel a couple of tears begin their way across each of my cheeks, one from the middle and another from near the outer corner of each cheek. I feel silent tears as I smile, looking into Anna's loving eyes.

October 12, 2022 8:25 pm  #3088

As soon as we break our tender kiss I notice Jarrod now has tears starting to roll down his cheeks. I lift my hands from his allowing him to slowly remove them from my cheeks. As soon as he does I begin silently admiring his tears as he has a single tear rolling down the middle of each of his cheeks. I lean in slowly and kiss the tear still rolling down the middle of his right cheek while simultaneously using the pad of my left hand to wipe away the tear still rolling down his left cheek.

October 12, 2022 8:33 pm  #3089

Anna's pov:

As William is lovingly looking into my eyes I notice a couple tears have begun their decent down each of his cheeks, one from the middle and one from the outer corner. He gives me a loving smile continuing to leave his tears unchecked.

"I'm glad you like my choice so much." I begin tenderly as I place the pads of both my thumbs just under William's eyes wiping tenderly from the inner corner to the outer corner. "So when did you have in mind we leave?" I finish asking knowing this would probably be the start of my full time work leave (as I'm already three mos preg and know I need to take it fairly easy for the rest of my pregnancy).

October 13, 2022 3:41 am  #3090

As soon as Camilla sees my tears she leans and kisses the tear on the middle of my right cheek at the same time she wipes the tear from my left cheek. I smile at her, corresponding kissing a thick tear from her left cheek as I clear the rest of her tears from her cheeks.

I softly pat both thighs: " Well my love, it's time to get back to work, don't overwork so you have energy to go to dinner later today." I gently cup her cheeks and clear her remaining tear streaks from her beautiful face as she does the same on my cheeks. She goes to her desk as I go to the meeting room to give instructions to James and Eugene for the afternoon, we will start working on the Christmas recital.

The end of the shift is arriving, I get out of my office and stop by Camilla's desk...

Board footera