You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2022 3:51 am  #3091

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

Anna tells me she's glad I like her choice as she places the pads of her thumbs under my eyes, wiping tenderly from the inner corner to the outer corner, wiping both tear streaks from each cheek, then asks when we should be leaving: "I think it's best to leave 3 weeks from now, we notify our jobs we'll be two weeks in advance and leave a week after, so you're still 4 months pregnant, no risks yet, I'll surprise you with the destination but be sure to pack both beach and hiking outfits, we'll take 2 weeks on vacation".

I lean and kiss her silky cheek as she still has tears heroically resisting since a few minutes on her eyes, trying not to fall.

October 13, 2022 3:56 am  #3092

As soon as I finish drying Jarrod's tears I feel him lean in and correspond to my touch as he kisses a tear from my left cheek as he clears the rest of the tears from my cheeks with the pads of his thumbs.

He then pats my thighs and reminds me it is now time for me to get back to work. He then reminds me about our up coming dinner plans and advises me not to work too hard. I slowly get up, leave his office
and return to my desk to finish all the paperwork I haven't completed.

The end of the day arrives and Jarrod stops by my desk eager to get going. I can't help but wonder what he has in store as I clean up my work and get my things.

"Do you care to tell me what you have planned for our dinner out or is it a surprise?" I ask rather curious, finally ready to go.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 13, 2022 3:57 am)

October 13, 2022 4:05 am  #3093

I turn to look at Camilla: "I wanted to make it a surprise but I better ask, are you up for Italian cuisine, French cuisine, Spanish cuisine, cuban or American? It'll still be a surprise though, last thing I did before getting out of the office was to find the most romantic restaurants available nearby." I smile as I offer my arm so we go out.

October 13, 2022 4:05 am  #3094

Anna's pov:

William finally answers my question saying he'd like to leave for our vacation in about three weeks. That would give us time to notify his boss about our plans and give me time to let my boss know I'm leaving on maternity leave for the duration of my pregnancy. Then we'll still have a week to get things in order before we leave. He says he'll take my preference into account but will ultimately surprise me with the destination asking me to bring both beach and hiking outfits for our two weeks away.

I then feel William lean in and delicately kiss my cheek as I begin to speak. "You always know how to make me feel so loved and cared for. I'm excited to go away anywhere as long as it's with you."

October 13, 2022 4:10 am  #3095

Jarrod answered my question explaining he'd like to leave it as a surprise but did want my input on what type of cuisine I was hungry for. He explains that he's found the most romantic restaurants nearby that have just about any cuisine I could be interested in.

"We haven't had French in a while." I begin taking his arm as we walk out of the school and to his car "Unless you'd prefer something different." I finish quickly excited to see where we are going.

October 13, 2022 1:04 pm  #3096

Camilla chooses french, I walk with her, arm by arm, out of the office. I open the door for her to get in the car, I go to the driver's seat, I start the car and take highway, as soon as we get on the highway I move my hand from the gear shift to Camilla's thigh, dropping it with just the force of gravity. I'm surprised I feel a tent rising as I feel her perfect thigh jiggling against my hand, not because it turns me on but because we have already made love two times today. 

We arrive to Deuxave, which is strategically located between Commonwealth avenue and Massachusetts. The executive chef, Christopher Coombs personally welcomes us and guides us to our table, I order a 9 hour French onion soup, crispy duck confit and for dessert seared Hudson Valley foie gras.

October 13, 2022 2:25 pm  #3097

William's POV:

A couple of weeks go by, I get the tickets for Hawaii, I take Anna to the doctor for a checkup to make sure she is able to fly and not have any complications, all is well. I ask Tristan if he could take us to the airport, he says he would. Next day, I tell Anna to get ready and have an outfit prepared for sun, as the weather will be warm once the plane lands (I haven't told her where we're going). 

It's 4:00 a.m. I caress Anna's silky cheek and give her a kiss on her lips, she wakes up: "Good morning my love, time to get ready, Tristan will be here in less than an hour, get your t-shirt and shorts ready, don't forget a light jacket for the trip from home to the airport, remember, once we land you won't need a jacket during two weeks." I smile at her. "Let me prepare some oatmeal and fruit for breakfast". I softly caress her upper thigh, feeling her soft muscles react to my touch and look into her eyes: "Have I told you how sexy you look lately?" I give her thigh a soft squeeze and a soft pat, feeling her muscles jiggle in my hand then go to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

October 13, 2022 7:09 pm  #3098

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

We stop at the picture where I am wiping and kissing her tears as I kiss her, sealing our marriage, my beloved wife's tears overflowing from her eyes, forming beautiful rivers down her cheeks, I can't help but get emotional too and tears start to fall down my face unchecked. We wrap our hands around each other's neck and kiss passionately. When we break the kiss we lovingly wipe each others tears, that gesture makes me feel both, extremely comforted and extremely aroused, I feel the need to get my sexy wife naked and make love to her until we are both spent, but that will have to wait.

We get ready and go to eat brunch, as we are eating a cute redhead comes to my wife and hugs her, tears streaming unchecked down her cheeks, I slide my shin along my loving wife's shapely calf, I don't know if it's just me or her body is reacting stronger to mine since we got married, as I feel her calf muscles jiggle as soon as my shin touches her. I smile when we get complimentary cupcakes for our wedding. We talk about living above the shop temporarily, while I get a mortgage for a house we can call home.

We eat our sandwiches and a delicious pumpkin spice latte, then head off to our ordinary (now extraordinary) reality. We get all of Enid's stuff out of her parents' house and bring it to the shop, once the shop closes we get everything inside and upstairs. As soon as everything is up we set up a temporary bed, we leave the rest laying there and start making out. I quickly undress my wife, the first time since our "mini honeymoon", she corresponds, as soon as we are both naked I guide her to the bed and, becoming bolder now that we are married, I slide under her and have her mount me, her face looks extremely beautiful, as her bouncing breasts as she gains speed and force. What surprised me was that she arches her back, placing her hands on my quads, which I notice starting to jiggle in her soft, silky hands, we reach the point of no return relatively quickly in this position (compared to the traditional missionary) and, I have to admit, feeling her perfect thighs strongly jiggle in my hands and her calves swaying gracefully, I also reach the point of no return harder and stronger than I expected. I notice I leave my fingermarks on her calves and thighs and I feel my heart thumping as if wanting to get out of my chest.

My lovely wife slides next to me, placing her thigh on my abs, I drop my left hand over her thigh, feeling its sexy jiggle in my hand as I bring my right hand to her cheek.

Enid's POV

Suddenly I have a not very pleasant thought

'Oh my god!' I said 'Alicia! I never told her we were married!' I knew my best friend would be heartbroken if she found out I hadn't invited her. She was bound to find out, Robyn was sure to tell her pen pal Sadie, who would in turn tell Alicia

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 13, 2022 9:55 pm  #3099

Jarrod opens the car door for me and as soon as I'm seated he quickly starts the car and pulls onto the highway. I feel him drop his hand onto my thigh for the duration of the ride. We finally arrive. I see we are at Deuxave.

We are greated by the executive chef and he seats us. Soon after we see the menu Jarrod already knows what he wants. I guess he looked at the menu before we got here. I take a moment to decide then I order a spring salad and spiced long Island duck breast.

October 13, 2022 10:07 pm  #3100

Anna's pov:

A couple weeks later William tells me everything is set for our vacation as long as I'm cleared to fly by my obgyn. I'm cleared to fly. He tells me he already asked Tristan to take us to the airport so.we wouldn't have to worry about parking our car. I guess he rally has thought of everything.  Still never telling me where we are going, he tells me to have an outfit prepared for th sun  as our vacation destination will be rather warm, but to bring a light jacket on our way to the airport. Excited I make sure to go to bed rather early the day before our trip as he says we have to wake up really early to catch our flight.

I'm awoken the next morning by William caressing my cheek and kissing me on my lips. He sayssays our ride will be here in less than an hr so I should hurry and get ready while he prepares breakfast. I then fel him caressing my upper thigh as he tells me how sexy I look. He then quickly gives my thigh a soft squeeze and pat before getting up to make breakfast.

I quickly, yet sleepily get up and with a rather loud yawn begin to get dressed. I throw on a t-shirt and shorts, not forgetting my light jacket. I then slowly move into the kitchen to see a lovely breakfast of oatmeal and fuit.

Board footera