You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 12, 2022 8:53 am  #3331

Re: Movie night

Robyn's POV

Tears ran down my cheeks as I read my latest letter from my girlfriend back in Oxford. Her and Milly were getting a better understanding of Calculus and she had formed a private film society with Millie so they could watch the films they wanted to watch. They had started as they meant to go on by watching 'Do the Right Thing' by Spike Lee

I had to stop reading as the pain was too much. I wiped my latest batch of tears that were now streaming down my face, and read to the end.

We both missed each other so much, but soon the pain will come to an end. We had agreed in the summer that once my course was finished, I would come and live in Oxford with her until she finished her course and if we still felt the same way about each other we would discuss getting married

I walked back to the house I shared with Susan and Marie and saw Laura at an intersection. She told me about her new job and how she waw enjoying it. I was more than a little staggered when she told me what Audrey had done for her

'You have to marry her now, you know that right?'

'Don't be sarcastic Robyn' Laura snapped. A tear fell from my left eye but I just let it run down my cheek

'I love Caitlin more than you will ever know' I told her 'But I'm not planning on letting her smash my bedroom window anytime soon'. My ex-girlfriend walked away and so did I. Why had I ever fallen for her in the first place

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 12, 2022 11:54 am  #3332

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan’s POV:

I finally complete the last SCA certification, becoming a master in coffee as well as the Tea Professional certification and start working towards the tea sommelier certification. I ask Enid if she would like to go on vacation, we can take it either as an anniversary of when we started dating or as a honeymoon, as soon as the semester ends we could leave.

Enid's POV

I said to Tristan I would love a vacation away with him, but I was concerned that we were neglecting our coffee shop a little too much. It's true as the owners we could hire people to look after it for us but as a fan of Kitchen Nightmares, I had seen two many episodes where the owners had no idea what was going on

I felt it was necessary for us to still be here to keep an eye on the place, at least until it got established

Laura's stint in jail soon ended and after a fortnight she started her new job as a glazier. At the end of her first week she invited us out to dinner, to say thank you for Tristan suggesting to the judge what would be appropriate for her

We both agreed and we had an agreeable time with Laura and her girlfriend Audrey. Tristan was very pleased she was doing well, and grateful to Audrey for giving her some practical experience before she started. I was quietly stunned to tell the truth. Her new bedroom window hadn't been cheap but she had an extraordinary amount of faith that her girlfriend could install the new pane correctly

'It was assessed by a professional afterwards' Audrey said proudly 'And he gave it top marks, and it did wonders for Laura's confidence. True my parents didn't quite like me wasting the money, but they will come round'

As soon as Laura was out of earshot she whispered;

'Although the truth is, I'd always wanted to see someone smash a window, it was on the bucket list. My original choice was the bay window in our living room, but my parents would never talk to me ever if I had let Laura smash that'

At the end of the night we said goodbye and parted

Last edited by reptongeek (November 12, 2022 2:30 pm)

November 12, 2022 5:38 pm  #3333

Jarrod gives me a big grin, then picks me up and carries my to the couch. He quickly undresses himself throwing his clothes in a pile on the floor. He then quickly undresses me throwing my clothes on top of his. I then feel him strongly grasping my quads and placing my calves on top of his shoulders as he then grasps my thighs. I can't help but let out a loud gasp as he begins to strongly thrust inside of me. My breasts are bouncing, my thighs jiggling. I've never felt a force from the clash of his hips and abs as I am now. My calves begin to jiggle as they bounce against his shoulders.

I strongly grab Jarrod's outer thighs and calves for support as he starts trusting harder. My thighs and  calves are violently jiggling against his body. His thighs finally start jiggling in my hands. I can't help but quickly reach the point of no return. My body shudders strongly as I bathe his member. Instantly I feel him reach the point of no return filling me up. I can barely stand from the force of our love making. I even begin to feel slightly lightheaded, yet extremely satisfied like never before.  He then looks into my eyes, bringing his right hand to my left cheek as he softly caresses it. He then leans in and gives me a tender kiss on my lips as he cups my cheeks.

"Wow! I guess I need a shower now." I begin giggling slightly as more sweat drips from my face. "Would you care to finish lunch or shower first?" I finish asking.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 12, 2022 5:40 pm)

November 12, 2022 5:47 pm  #3334

Anna's pov:

As my eyes began filling up with happy tears William kept caressing my face and body making it hard for my already emotional self to stop more tears from taking place of the last ones that just fell. After a few min I felt one of my tears land on his finger as he was caressing my cheek. I felt him lean in and kiss another tear from my cheek, this time before it landed on his finger. He then gave my thigh a loving pat and jiggle with his free hand.

"I love you." I finally sighed happily as I finally rested my head on his shoulder for a few moments before it was time to go in and eat.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 12, 2022 5:47 pm)

November 12, 2022 6:24 pm  #3335

Caitlin's POV

As the credits for Do The Right Thing scrolled upwards, tears ran down my cheeks. Now that was a film. Millie interestingly enough wasn't crying. Despite having a shy and introverted personality I hadn't seen her cry once since the beginning of our friendship

Once the credits had ended and Millie had respectfully waited for my tears to stop, the two of us engaged in a debate on who had started the riot.

'You see this was what I wanted from the film society' she explained, once our debate had ended. 'Nothing prim and proper, just a classic film with rough edges. It's your choice next week'

'I'll try and not let you down' I replied. Kate came in to tell us tea was ready so me and Millie trooped down for the evening meal

November 12, 2022 9:32 pm  #3336

Tristan’s POV:

Enid doesn’t like the idea, she says that as a fan of Kitchen Nightmares, she has seen too many episodes where the owners had no idea what was going on and feels that we need to be as involved as we are right now if not more, so she suggests we postpone our honeymoon trip until our business is more positioned.

Laura's stint in jail soon ended and after a fortnight she started her new job as a glazier. At the end of her first week she invited us out to dinner, to say thank you for Tristan suggesting to the judge what would be appropriate for her

We both agreed and we had an agreeable time with Laura and her girlfriend Audrey. I’m very pleased she is doing well, and grateful to Audrey for giving her some practical experience before she started. She told us about her new bedroom window hadn't been cheap but she had an extraordinary amount of faith that her girlfriend could install the new pane correctly

'It was assessed by a professional afterwards' Audrey said proudly 'And he gave it top marks, and it did wonders for Laura's confidence. True my parents didn't quite like me wasting the money, but they will come round'

As soon as Laura was out of earshot she whispered;

'Although the truth is, I'd always wanted to see someone smash a window, it was on the bucket list. My original choice was the bay window in our living room, but my parents would never talk to me ever if I had let Laura smash that'

At the end of the night we said goodbye and parted. I smile and tell Enid I’ll find something less fancy but still memorable to enjoy at least a couple of days (obviously not weekends).

November 12, 2022 9:42 pm  #3337

After catching her breath, Camilla says: "Wow! I guess I need a shower now. Would you care to finish lunch or shower first?" I smile: “Honestly, I am more hungry than dirty, so, how about we go, naked since we’ll shower after, and finish our sandwiches?

November 12, 2022 9:48 pm  #3338

William’s POV:

Anna says: "I love you." she sighs as she rests her head on my shoulder briefly. I lovingly jiggle her thigh, letting her know it’s time to get dinner. We walk back and go to the hotel to have dinner. Dinner gets steamy, booth Anna and I are quite turned on.

November 13, 2022 5:34 am  #3339

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma had only been back in our house for a single day when I got a text from Jenny asking me if I would like to meet

'You should go' my partner told me, as tears ran down my cheeks 'You should repair your friendship, it will be good for you'

I wiped my tears and agreed to meet her in Washington DC the following week

November 13, 2022 5:37 am  #3340

Lois' POV

My second phone bleeped with a reply from Billie. I read the text as tears streamed down my face.

She'd agreed to the meet, but what would happen if she realised I wasn't Jenny.

I didn't want to cheat on my wife, I really didn't. But I had to know if these feelings for Billie were real

Another pair of tears ran down my cheeks and I wiped them away, continuing my journey home

Board footera