You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 16, 2022 5:35 am  #3351

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

The days flew by again and soon it was December. I had some good news Alicia had agreed to be a bridesmaid at the church wedding, so she could see me and Tristan get married properly

I was still concerned about Audrey though. I had seen her back at the glaziers which meant only one thing. Laura was going to smash another window

'I'm worried Tris' I said to my husband 'I'm not sure Laura is controlling her urges well enough. In a few months It will be spring and summer. What happens if her addiction spirals out of control'

Tristan did mention that there wasn't much we could do, but agreed to speak to Laura

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 16, 2022 5:48 am  #3352

Laura's POV

'Hi Tris' I greeted happily as I opened the front door. Out of respect for Enid and Audrey I didn't give him a hug

'Are you window smashing today' He said looking over my overalls. I nodded eagerly.

'Just about to start, come through if you want'

We went through to the living room which was divided into two halves by a pair of doors and an interior window that was normally hidden by a curtain. It was this window that I was going to break today

Tristan sat down on a chair at the other end of the room so he wouldn't get hit by flying glass, and I put on my goggles and visor and began smashing the window

'Is this going to be a regular thing then' He said as I cracked the glass.

'Yes, I'm wanting it to be' I said tapping my hammer against the glass and smashing out a piece. 'I need to be careful though and not go too crazy, it's a bit of an expensive hobby'

I smashed out another piece of double glazed glass as I continued to talk

'I can't wait for spring so I can break our dining room window, that's going to be brilliant to smash. It's quite a big one'

I continued happily smashing the window until all of the glass was broken. I asked Tristan to stay where he was so I could clear the glass away

Once I'd confirmed there was no glass shards anywhere, Tristan helped me install the new pane

We talked for a few moments afterwards and then he said he had to get back to the coffee shop and Enid

Last edited by reptongeek (November 16, 2022 12:22 pm)

November 16, 2022 4:04 pm  #3353

Tristan's POV:

Time flew without me noticing, Christmas is near, my beautiful wife and I are about to finish premarital course and we would like to schedule our wedding for next month. My wife wants me to talk to Laura again, I honestly don't like the idea as Laura is not even close to the person I thought she was but I'll accept it just because my lovely wife tells me. I go to Laura, at least she seems respectful as she greets me in a not too emotive welcome, we don't even touch. I suggest she seeks professional help to work with that fetish, she just ignores me, we have a light conversation and I excuse myself, I have to get back to work.

As I am on my way to our coffee shop, Jarrod calls me, asking me about the wedding, I tell him our plans, he says his wedding gift will be the wedding at the Cathedral and the wedding night in Walden Pond, out in the nature. I am pretty excited, I thank him and as soon as I get with Enid I tell her.

November 16, 2022 6:36 pm  #3354

Caitlin's POV

I was in HMV choosing a new film for me and Millie to watch when I got Robyn's text and pictures

Tears began streaming down my face as I looked through them. My girlfriend was so thoughtful. I would show them to Millie on Friday. After wiping my tears I resumed my search and decided to choose The Manchurian Candidate

After buying my DVD, I went to meet Milly for a coffee

I told her about Robyn's text and the fact I had been in a long distance relationship for nearly a year

'You're braver than me' she said 'I'm not sure I could do that'

'Neither did I' I told her as tears ran down my cheeks. 'But I loved her too much to let her go. We both manage, thanks to our support system'

Milly smiled

'I'm glad I can be yours' she said

November 17, 2022 5:41 am  #3355

Billie's POV

'It's open' I called from my hotel bathroom. The door opened and I saw my guest enter. Only it wasn’t Jenny

'What are you doing here, Lois?' I asked her

Her eyes filled with tears that quickly ran down her cheeks

'To see you. To ask you if it's true you are in love with me'

My eyes began filling too, but I blinked them back not wanting Lois to see me cry

'I was in love with you. I was in love with you so much it hurt. But then I met someone else. Someone who I love even more than you and who loves me back'

Lois wiped her tears away, but more tears just ran down her cheeks to replace them

'I'm not going to have an affair with you. I'm the luckiest person in the world, and I'm grateful everyday to call Gemma my partner. And you are too. Jenny is a beautiful girl, you complete each other. That's why you married her after all'

Lois wiped away her latest batch of tears and a third pair streamed down her face

'I can't stop thinking about you' she said.

'Lois, please go' I said softly. Bursting into sobs Lois left. I sank into a chair and finally let the tears in my eyes stream down my face

November 17, 2022 3:32 pm  #3356

I indulge Camilla by washing her still sore muscles giving it a light massage, I feel the impulse of having our second round in the shower, feeling her toned arm muscles giving in to the slightest pressure, her back feels like a silk sheet with a few mountains of muscle and valleys where the muscles end, her perfectly round breasts bouncing and jiggling in my hands as I wash (and watch) them, her slim abs looks so sexy with my fingers sinking into her muscles marking a thin curvature as they slide, her breathtaking thighs turn me on so much I feel about to explode right there, I have to pause a couple of times to prevent reaching the point of no return then resume washing the love of my life's gorgeous body, I love feeling her outer thigh muscles giving in to my light pressure as I wash them, her quads molding in my hands, her inner thighs jiggling as soon as they feel my skin (I love the way her body reacts to mine) and her hamstrings softly allow my fingers to sink in them, making them jiggle when I apply pressure. I finally reach her shapely calves, I notice her usually firm muscles are relatively very soft (I would say average firm for an average girl but very soft for Camilla's usual), I sink my fingers in her front muscles then playfully jiggle her calf muscles as I wash them (they feel extremely feminine and sensual) ending with a well deserved feet massage.

When I finish washing Camilla I see her blushing, very turned on, I quickly wash myself as Camilla gets out and wraps herself in a towel as she goes to our room. I follow shortly after, when I enter the bedroom I see her sitting in bed wrapped in a towel, as soon as she sees me she looses the towel, revealing her perfect body. I walk to her and loose the towel covering my lower body and place it next to hers, teasingly placing my right leg between her legs, brushing her right inner thigh with mine, reaching her inner parts which I rub with my quads as I still caress her inner thigh with mine. I can't help but smile when I feel her inner thigh jiggle against mine as she starts getting wet with the stimulation my leg is giving her inner parts. That motivates me to continue stimulating her, so I keep it up (let's see where this ends) as I feel my member growing to full size (corresponding to her jiggling inner thigh) and starting to pulsate, just for Camilla.

November 17, 2022 3:38 pm  #3357

William's POV:

Never ceasing to caress Anna, I motion the waitress that we're ready. She comes and we order our dinner, as soon as the waitress leaves I put extra effort in my caresses, hoping Anna reaches the point of no return. It seems she has the same goal in mind as she doesn't stop her caresses either (Let's see if I make her achieve it before the waitress comes with the dishes).

November 18, 2022 4:06 am  #3358

As soon as Jarrod and I both loose our towels he surprises me by placing his right leg between mine. He smiles as I can't help my inner thigh jiggle with his as he brushes his inner thigh against mine. I then let out a low moan as he begins to rub my inner parts with his quads as he's still caressing my inner thigh with his. I see him smile again as I feel my inner thigh jiggle against his making me start to instantly get wet. I guess he notices as he continues to tease my inner parts as I watch his member quickly grow to full capacity.

I let out another moan, this time a bit louder. As I'm dreaming of Jarrod's member meeting my inner parts. I pat the bed next to me indicating him to sit down next to me. I feel if he continues I won't be able to enjoy him inside of me without exploding first.

November 18, 2022 4:12 am  #3359

Anna's pov:

Surprisingly William never stops caressing me as he calls the waitress back over so we can order. I quickly choose my meal as I'm barely able to concentrate. As we order his caresses seem to get stronger so I tease him with stronger caresses of my own making his member pulsars through his shorts. I don't want to reach the point of no return before we finish eating as the stain on my shorts would make it obvious as to what we're up to, but since it doesn't appear he has any plans of stopping I decide I'll just try to make him reach the point of no return before I do.

November 18, 2022 8:44 am  #3360

Emily's POV

Anna had come to NY to see me,  but so far I wasn't speaking to her

'You should speak to her' Poppy urged me 'Don't give up on love yet'. We had become very close over the last few weeks. Luckily for me, she was straight and had a boyfriend so I couldn't have a relationship with her if I wanted.

But I was still worried that even if I allowed Anna to be my girlfriend, I would cock it up somehow.

'I'm a cheater remember' I told my best friend, tears running down my cheeks. 'My two exes were gorgeous and I broke their hearts. I don't want to put anybody through that again'

'Please Em' Poppy begged. 'I want you to be happy, not torture yourself' Her eyes began to fill with tears. It had been a while since I'd seen her cry. During her mourning period when her friendship with Laura ended, tears would stream down her face everyday, some days several times

A tear escaped her right eye and ran down her cheek, but she wiped it away quickly. I took a deep breath and went to see Anna

She passionately kissed me on the lips, ran her fingers through my hair as she took out my hair tie and wiped my tears that ran down my cheeks.

'Are you sure' I told her. Tears began streaming down Anna's face. She nodded and I wiped her tears away and kissed her back

Board footera