You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2022 8:58 am  #3361

Re: Movie night

Robyn's POV

Sensing danger I did speak to Susan about my offer to Marie as she was getting ready to go to the movies with her friend Jen

'Of course, I don't mind' she told me. 'I'd love it for Marie to be a Guinness record holder like us'

I said goodbye to them both and went into our living room where me and Marie were setting up the board for our weekly Mousetrap game. We were still playing Air Hockey too, it had become such a tradition we had a standing appointment at the table

'Laura's out of jail, did you hear' Marie said to me as we both emptied the box

'So I've heard' I replied. She'd moved in with her new partner Audrey and according to Enid was allowed to keep on smashing her windows

'Enid's worried it's an addiction' I explained. 'She's worried that if Laura suffers an emotional trauma she'll go off on the deep end like her Dad'

'Because her Dad was an alcoholic' Marie said quietly, her eyes filling with tears. She stopped setting up the board and put her head up against the sofa

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 18, 2022 2:42 pm  #3362

Kate's POV

It didn’t take long for Beth to come up with a new rehearsal schedule for us and a plan to balance her two roles.

The idea was to do each scene separately so that we could rehearsal it twice, the first time through Evie would play the part of Evonne so that Beth could direct and watch, then play her part for the second run through

However we only followed this plan for a week and a half, because our Deputy Head stamped on this arrangement and forced us to go back to the old style

We were all really cross at him for this. True I wasn't sure how Beth's plan would work, but I was willing to give it a go

'What is he trying to prove' Caitlin said incredulous as she tied her long hair back into a ponytail

'That he's a complete light pole' I replied with feeling

'We knew that already' my sister responded, putting on her boots under her jeans and her coat on. She was going to Millie's house to watch their weekly film together and I was going to Rachel's house. She'd just come back from Berlin and Vienna and was going to give me her report

'You know, I think he's just being a git because of what happened last year' Caitlin said 'He's getting his own back on Beth for being better at playing Alex than Casey and also Liam and Evie, because he knows how close they are'

We gave each other a goodbye hug and she left taking her DVD with her

I put on my boots and coat too as I contemplated what she had said. I tied back my hair in a ponytail as tears ran down my cheeks. It would be very petty and vindictive if it was true, but I knew my sister wouldn't say something like that if she didn’t believe it

I wiped my tears and left the house to go to Rachel's

November 18, 2022 3:15 pm  #3363

Camilla lets out another moan, this one louder than the previous, I feel she is about to reach the point of no return, she reacts motioning me to sit down next to her. I put a big, mischievous smile on my face as I ignore her indication and concentrate in stimulating her in the most pleasant way I can. Her beautiful face flushes, her breathing pattern goes faster and irregular, her thighs begin to jiggle uncontrollably, even making my inner thigh lightly jiggle in response to hers as she violently shakes her abs and her body convulses in a strong wave of pleasure, resulting in my quads being washed by a river of hot life bearing water.

I sit next to her and slyly ask: "Your wish is my command, I am sitting here, next to you. I'd love to bring you to heaven and back, are you up to it?' I firmly pat her quads, feeling them jiggle in the most sensual way I have ever felt, sliding my hand to her inner thigh, feeling about to burst as it begins to jiggle once more as soon as it feels my skin. I take a glance at it (I can't resist seeing her legs jiggling in my hands) and return my eyes into hers: "I'd love to feel your sexy thighs and calves jiggling just for me as I give you the gift of becoming one with you."

November 18, 2022 3:27 pm  #3364

William's POV:

I am so focused in making Anna reach peak that I feel her caresses as secondary. I see her making a hard effort to make me finish but since I am so focused on her I successfully manage to get a scream out of her as her legs begin to violently jiggle, opening and closing them against my hand, I even feel her jiggly calf bumping against my shin. That brought me back to enjoy her hand strongly stimulating my full member, clashing against my inner thighs, making them jiggle with each clash. I stop refraining myself, I grasp her still jiggling inner posterior thigh as I erupt like a volcano, washing her hand and feeling my shorts gradually becoming cool with the wet patch that is forming. I turn to look at Anna: "I think our food will be here any second, did you like the appetizer?"

November 19, 2022 4:40 am  #3365

Jarrod ignores my inquiry to sit next to me as I feel him continuing to stimulate my inner parts. I can't help feel my face flush as I feel my breathing increase and my thighs begin jiggling beyond my control. I feel my thighs make his lightly jiggle. I can't control my body anymore and I reach the point of no return despite my best efforts. My abs begin to shake and my whole body convulses. I then feel myself washing his quads with my fluids.

He then finally sits next to me and asks if I'd like him to become one with me. I then feel him patting my quads, making them jiggle. He then finally slides his hands to my inner thighs making them jiggle almost instantly with just the slightest of his touch. He then looks deep into my eyes and asks me again if I'd like him to become one with me.

"I can't believe I'm still so turned on even after you made me wash your quads. I'd love to return the favor and let you fill me up as we become one." I say smiling as I notice how turned on he is. I doubt it will take long  for him to fill me up.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 19, 2022 4:41 am)

November 19, 2022 4:54 am  #3366

Anna's pov:

I can feel my breathing begin to increase as I try to bite my lip just a bit to keep myself from screaming. I loose the battle as William continues to stimulate my inner parts, making me scream out loud as my thighs begin to jiggle. I open and close them almost violently against his hand as my calf begins to bump against his shin. I try to avoid reaching the point of no return as I switch my focus to my hand that was still on his now full member, as I was still stimulating it. I clash my my hand against his inner thighs making them jiggle sensually with every clash. I guess he couldn't hold it together any longer as I feel him grasp my still jiggling inner posterior and wash my hand. He then turned to me and mentioned that he thought our food was going to arrive pretty soon before he asked me how I liked the appetizer.

"I'm glad I could make you feel so wonderful." I said patting his inner thigh with my still wet hand. I didn't want to mention that I wished I finished as well as I didn't want to make him feel bad. "I'm still wet and can't wait to get back to our room after dinner." I said with a slight air of lust in my voice.

Just then I saw our waitress walking toward the table with our food.

November 19, 2022 12:13 pm  #3367

Rachel's POV

Me and Kate gave each other a loving hug as tears ran down both our cheeks. Once we broke the hug we wiped at each others tears and exchanged a passionate kiss, before retiring to our favourite sofa where we could fondle our booted legs

I filled her in on my last two runs, I had a strong Berlin albeit 15 minutes behind the top time and an excellent Vienna due to me changing the route

'I decided to finish at Siebenhirten not Heiligenstadt' I explained. 'It cuts out that walk and the two trams back into town, I also dropped the S Bahn train to Praterstern'

Anthony my nearest rival by contrast had an awful Chicago coming home 90 minutes behind me on the top of the mini leaderboard. This meant my situation was simple; I had to complete Toronto in 2:45:00 or less. If I did I would be third, if I didn't I would be fourth. Considering fourth still paid out £162,500 which was more money than I would ever know what to do with I was happy with that

I was still planning to not do it again after this year. I hadn't wavered from my initial decision early in the year. Tears streamed down Kate's face when I told her this and my reasons why

'Promise you won't give it up completely' she said, tenderly touching my right boot. Her tear stained face was always nice to look at, she looked so beautiful

'I promise' I said thumbing away her tears and kissing her on the lips. Kate then recounted what was happening with her school play, her deputy head being a complete plumsack and what Caitlin suggested was the reason behind it

'What are you going to do?' I asked as we both played with each other's boot zips.

'At the moment nothing' Kate grumbled 'Whatever the camp commander wants is what he gets'

Last edited by reptongeek (November 19, 2022 4:00 pm)

November 19, 2022 3:15 pm  #3368

Camilla answers smiling: "I can't believe I'm still so turned on even after you made me wash your quads. I'd love to return the favor and let you fill me up as we become one." I'm surprised she still has energy after two rounds, not that I'm complaining. I quickly lay her on the bed, opening her legs, inviting me in, I kneel between her legs and softly ask: " Would you like it soft or rough like last time?" I slowly caress her quads and inner thighs.

November 19, 2022 3:44 pm  #3369

William's POV:

Anna answers: "I'm glad I could make you feel so wonderful." Patting my inner thigh with her wet hand, making me hard again as I feel my inner thigh jiggle in her small, soft hand. She says with lust in her voice: "I'm still wet and can't wait to get back to our room after dinner."  Just then I saw our waitress walking toward the table with our food. I turn and look into her eyes: " You're making me wet again, I can't wait to get back to our room and make you see stars as we go to the highest of our senses and back, you have no idea how sexy you are, I don' know why I didn't see it before, I promised to myself to make up for the lost time, you will be the limit, from now on, I'm 100% yours, I'm addicted to you, I love seeing your mesmerizing shining eyes, I want to take care of all your tears, happy or sad, I can't resist feeling your belly, knowing it is developing a new life, made out of our love, I am extremely attracted to your soft, jiggly thighs and calves, its the best sensation I have ever felt, I can't keep my hands off them, and you know what, I feel really honored and loved when you allow me to have these gestures for you in public, you know, show you my love for you wiping and kissing your beautiful tears as well as show you my physical attraction caressing and jiggling your thighs and calves. I don't think this will change as long as I live".

I give her quads a soft pat, resting my hand on them until they stop jiggling, patting her inner thigh, keeping my hand there, when in stops jiggling I caress and softly squeeze it feeling her muscles giving in to my light pressure. I smile at Anna: "Well, one thing at a time, let's eat dinner." I take the fork with my free hand, never ceasing to caress Anna's inner thigh.

November 19, 2022 6:39 pm  #3370

Billie's POV

Gemma was very concerned when I arrived home. Not only had I broken off my trip early, but I'd burst into tears as soon as I had walked through the door.

She tenderly led me into the kitchen and made me a cup of tea and patiently waited until I sobbed my way through my story

'Honey, I am so sorry' she said, tears running down her cheeks.

'Jenny's never going to forgive me' I sobbed a fresh round of tears streaming down my face

'Yes she will' Gemma replied taking my hands and giving it a squeeze. 'It's not your fault her wife fell in love with you, and you turned her down when she told you. You have nothing to be sorry for'

I wiped away my tears as another pair streamed down my face

'But I have' I insisted 'I've missed her friendship so much. We were so close about five years ago and I wish we could again'

'You will' Gemma replied gently. She wiped away my tears and gave me a passionate kiss 'Jenny will still want to be your friend, you have my word'

Board footera