You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 25, 2022 3:59 pm  #3401

Re: Movie night

Jarrod quickly threw his shorts aside and climbed back into bed with me. He began caressing my body all over in the most erotic foreplay I had ever felt.

"I want to enjoy your every part just like this because in a few months your body is going to change with the growth of our newly forming life. I'm sure I'll love your pregnant body just as much, but I want to enjoy you just like this for today." He whispered as his hands began to slowly run over my still tonned belly.

I get lost in all the sensations of his hands caressing every inch of my body, as well as him leaving small kisses on the most sensitive part of my neck. By the time my focus turns back to reality I realize it has been a few min and his member is already pulsating inside my inner parts.

November 25, 2022 4:04 pm  #3402

Anna's pov:

William waits for me to make the first move to assure my comfort in this new position. I start slowly riding him, my thighs lightly clashing against his. He begins thrusting in contrary motion letting me change the pace. I slowly begin riding him just a bit harder/faster. My thighs are now jiggling like Jello as they bounce against his thighs and hips making his thighs jiggle more than usual. I feel his member pulsating harder indicating he's quickly reaching the point of no return.

November 25, 2022 7:11 pm  #3403

Jen's POV

Me, Susan and Marie were getting ready for our Halloween duties. I was dressed in Princess Anna's Frozen II travelling outfit - minus the purple cloak, which hadn't arrived, Susan was dressed as her favourite literary Susan from The Chronicles of Narnia and Marie was a Crunchem Hall student from Matilda The Musical

'Please thank your sister for our costumes' Marie told Robyn. 'She is so generous'

'I will' Robyn said proudly. Marie finished off her costume by arranging her white knee socks. She pushed down the left sock to her ankles and pushed her right sock about a third of the way down her leg in three places.

Marie and Susan posed for a picture and then we all said goodbye to Robyn who was watching A Nightmare on Elm Street with her girlfriend in the UK and left to travel to my old primary school

Last edited by reptongeek (November 25, 2022 8:52 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 25, 2022 7:21 pm  #3404

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma were outside our house, filling a bowl of candy for Trick or Treaters and lighting the pumpkin, our boot heels click clacking on the porch as we moved around

My phone bleeped with a message from Robyn, who had sent me a picture of her two best friends in their Halloween costumes I had bought for them. I typed out a reply as tears ran down my cheeks

'Glad to know they like them' I replied 'Hope they have a wonderful night. Enjoy your movie with Caitlin'

My mind flashed back to Lois and Jenny. Lois had temporarily moved out and gone to stay at her sisters house. At least I hoped it was temporary

'I'm sure they'll be fine' Gemma told me as we sat on our steps.

'I hope so too' I said, wiping my tears. The sun was beginning to fall so me and my partner went inside. Just like Robyn and Caitlin, we were watching a horror movie tonight too. The original Halloween by John Carpenter

We put the DVD in and sat back,  tucking our booted legs on the sofa

November 25, 2022 10:08 pm  #3405

I whisper in her ear: "I want to enjoy your every part just like this because in a few months your body is going to change with the growth of our newly forming life. I'm sure I'll love your pregnant body just as much, but I want to enjoy you just like this for today." 
I get lost in all the sensations of my hands caressing every inch of Camilla's perfectly sculpted body, kissing her neck as I get lost feeling the firmness and softness of her silky warm body. I gasp when I feel her hand grasp my member and guide it into her inner parts, I am so turned on I feel it pulsate at the slightest contact. 

I instinctively thrust hard, feeling her posterior thighs strongly jiggle against my hips and her inner thighs jiggle in my hands, her breasts bounce graciously and her firm abs tremble lightly. I refrain myself and continue softly and slowly, we both are slowly climbing to the top.

November 25, 2022 10:30 pm  #3406

William's POV:

Anna gradually increases the speed and force of her straddle, I instinctively bring my hands to her round, large (now that she's pregnant are becoming larger) bouncing breasts feeling them bounce and jiggle in my hands for a few seconds as her thighs start to jiggle like jello, very hard against my thighs and hips, making my thighs jiggle hard as they clash with hers. I don't hesitate to bring my hands to her beautiful, silky thighs, feeling the strong waves of her jiggly thighs in my hands, which make my member begin to pulsate strong as I feel the pressure of my life giving liquid fighting to escape as I feel her corresponding.

As we are in ecstasy, strongly clashing our bodies, I feel Anna drop her arms from my neck down to my inner thighs, feeling my inner thighs strongly jiggle in Anna's small, soft hands is the cherry on the pie, I feel in heaven, all my senses focus on Anna, her fast breathing, the heat she emanates from her body, the softness of her sexy, jiggly thighs, her silky, strong hands feeling my thighs jiggling. I can't hold on anymore, I reach the peak of my senses as I forcefully empty myself.

I feel Anna's soft body slump on mine. I catch her and receive her with all my love.

November 26, 2022 4:32 pm  #3407

I smile as Jarrod thrusts hard making my thighs jiggle against his hips, my inner thighs in his hands, my breasts bounce and my abs tremble. As much as I want to beg him to thrust just a bit harder I refrain as he continues to indulge my every sense softly and slowly.  I never really realized how much my body would change with getting pregnant. The sensations I used to feel now feel 100x stronger even with him only going soft and slow.

I feel myself reaching the point but try to hold off not wanting all these amazing sensations to end; but after another min my body can't hold back and I feel my whole body tense as I bathe his member.

November 26, 2022 4:44 pm  #3408

Anna's pov:

As our bodies continue to clash I can't help but drop my arms from William's neck to his inner thighs. I love feeling the way they jiggle in my hands and love even more that they only jiggle for me. I guess all these sensations were too much for him and I feel him filling myself up forcefully like never before. The warm sensation of him filling me up finally made me reach the point and I felt my body tense as I bathe his member (almost making me dizzy from the sheer force).

Finally as we're coming down I slump my tired body on his. He catches me (as he's still trying to catch his breath) and holds me with all the love he has; running his fingers delicately across my rather large belly. I feel tears begin to well up in my eyes with his contact but instead of letting them overtake me I decide to speak.

"Think our dessert is ready? I'm guessing our waitress is wondering where we ran off to."

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 26, 2022 4:45 pm)

November 26, 2022 5:15 pm  #3409

Jen's POV

'Are you okay?' Tasmine asked me shyly. I wiped my tears that had streamed down my face

'I'm fine honey, it was just the cold' It wasn't really, I'd been thinking of Robyn and her date with Caitlin. Susan hadn't told me much about their long distance relationship, but she had told me enough to know how hard it was

We dropped off the kids back at the primary school and then I said goodbye to Susan and Marie

'Thanks for inviting us' Susan said giving me a goodbye hug. As I watched them walk away, another round of tears ran down my cheeks. That was the first hug I had ever got off Susan. As someone who was an asexual girl she would only have done that if she was truly comfortable with me.

I got into a taxi and went home

November 26, 2022 5:23 pm  #3410

Enid's POV

Tristan had some more good news for me as Christmas approached

'Melissa and Lisa have asked if they can come up to celebrate with us. Would you mind'

'Of course I wouldn't' I told him, tears running down my cheeks. 'I would love them to come up'

My tears froze on my cheeks about halfway down. Me and Tristan continued to talk about our Christmas plans, my tears slowly drying on my face

Normally my husband would wipe my tears, however on this occasion he seemed content to just drink in my tear stained face for a few moments.

I didn't actually mind, as it was nice to feel the two streaks of wetness and tears

Finally I cleaned myself up and we got ready for tea

Last edited by reptongeek (November 26, 2022 5:47 pm)

Board footera