You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2022 10:26 pm  #3441

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

After only a few moments I could feel my breathing increase as well as my face flush. I know I am nearing the point of no return. I feel my thighs begin to jiggle against William's as he continues to slowly thrust. He then brings his hands from my breasts to my inner thighs and after only two more thrusts I feel my whole body shudder as I reach the point of no return. I can't help but feel him reach it too; our fluids mixing inside me.

We finally lay spent, catching our breath, intertwined in each bothers arms until we drift off to sleep to tired to even say a word.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 1, 2022 10:27 pm)

December 2, 2022 2:41 pm  #3442

I quickly text Tristan back: "I'm really happy for you on your marriage, I have already reserved the Cathedral, how about we celebrate next week when Will and Anna come back? We could go to a diner or a restaurant if you don't want to do it in your coffee shop. Let me know what you think, give Enid a strong hug and a kiss on our behalf. Hope to see you soon."

I turn to Camilla: "Is dinner almost ready? I can't wait to finally feel your silky, smooth skin on mine and indulge in your sexy abs and legs."

December 2, 2022 2:52 pm  #3443

William's POV:

After this wonderful love making marathon along the day we feel spent, all our energy depleted, we fall asleep with our bodies intertwined without saying a word. When we wake up the sun is already starting to rise, I ask Anna: "Ready to go hiking, you choose a little more than 3 miles, 5 or a little more than 6." I softly caress and jiggle her inner thigh as I look into her eyes waiting for her answer.

December 2, 2022 3:52 pm  #3444

Jenny's POV

I arrived home to see my wife sitting on the steps. I was a little surprised to see her back so early, but I saw tears in her eyes and so opted to sit next to her, slightly dreading her decision

'I am so sorry' Lois began, a sob escaping from her throat. The tears in her eyes started streaming down her face.  'I'm sorry, I was tempted to stray, but I promise it will never happen again. I was such a fool'

Seeing my wife cry so hard, did make my heart melt a little, but she had still hurt me a lot

'I know I did' she replied, wiping her streaming tears. Another pair ran down her cheeks. 'But I've learned from visiting Natalie and Emma what I nearly gave up, and I don't want us to split, please can you forgive me'

Her emotions were in a turmoil and she buried her tear stained face in her hands and sobbed brokenly

I put my arms round her and drew her close, my own tears now running down my cheeks. After a few minutes, Lois had stopped weeping. I cleared away her tears and passionately kissed her on the lips

'Come on' I said gently 'Let's get you inside'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 2, 2022 4:31 pm  #3445

Rachel's POV

I stepped onto the platform at Vaughn Metropolitan Center station in Toronto. I had made it, the conclusion of my championship. I got a little emotional at reaching the end and my independent adjudicator waited patiently for me to wipe my tears that had run down my cheeks before giving me my congratulations

I inputted my time onto the leaderboard. As expected the gap between me and Anthony was just too small, so I wasn't surprised to finish fourth overall. But truth be told, I hadn't done too badly, particularly when I thought I was down and out after my disastrous run through London

I was invited into a small office to arrange the transfer of my winnings. After sending £10,000 to Kate's Aunt Gemma and making a £20,000 donation to both Doctors Without Borders and Prevent Cancer Foundation, I was left with just over £113,000. Not bad for a year's work

I sent Anthony a nice message, congratulating him on his 3rd place and he sent me a warm message back saying he enjoyed having me as a rival, something I wasn't aware of until Stockholm as I hadn't checked my progress until then

I was looking forward to flying back and seeing my girlfriend's play. Kate had been worried before I had left for Toronto but her last message had been a lot more positive

December 2, 2022 10:23 pm  #3446

As soon as Jarrod texts Tristan back he asks me if dinner is ready. He says he can't wait until after where he'll finally get to indulge in my sexy abs and legs.

"It's almost ready. Would you mind setting the table to speed things up?" I ask "accidentally" dropping my spatula right in front of him. I wait until he looks down before I squat down to pick it up. As soon as I stand up I "accidentally" splatter some sauce on my shirt. "Whoops. I guess this will have to come off." I say removing my shirt and finishing cooking in just my bra and skirt

December 2, 2022 10:29 pm  #3447

Anna's pov:

We wake up just as the sun is rising. William asks me if I'm ready to go hiking today as he remembers how much I love it. He then asks me how far I'd lime to hike.. I then feel him softly caressing and jiggling my inner thighs as he looks me lovingly in my eyes waiting for my answer.

"How about we take it by ear. Can we just hike until I'm tired? I'm not sure how far my body will let me go. If it was regular circumstances I'd definitely say 6mi but right now I'm not exactly sure." I say hoping he's not too disappointed with my answer.

December 3, 2022 5:34 am  #3448

Robyn's POV

'So how have you been?' Leanne asked me. 'I feel like a rotten friend, I haven't seen you much since my wedding'

'Don't be silly' I replied, tears running down my cheeks. 'You needed to spend time with your wife. How is married life?'

'It's perfect' Leanne said, tears streaming down her face. 'I'm enjoying it so much, especially getting ready for Christmas'

We wiped our tears away and then I answered my friends' question

'I'm doing okay' I admitted, fondling my boot toes and the heels and scratching a zip with a nail. 'If it wasn't for Susan and Marie I would be just a puddle. Tears streamed down my face as I continued

'I don't have enough words to explain how much they mean to me. I'm so proud to have them in my life'

I wiped my second round of tears

'Was I crazy?' I asked. 'To have a long distance relationship'

Tears ran down Leanne's cheeks

'No, you followed your heart' she said. 'Just like Emma did. I don't blame her for choosing to be with Natalie rather than wait for me. In that respect she did me a favour really, I wouldn't have met Kim if she hadn't'

We wiped our tears again as my phone bleeped. It was time for me to meet Marie for Air Hockey. Me and Leanne gave each other a hug and separated

Last edited by reptongeek (December 3, 2022 5:34 am)

December 3, 2022 4:29 pm  #3449

Camilla answers: "It's almost ready. Would you mind setting the table to speed things up?" She asks "accidentally" dropping her spatula right in front of me. My eyes instinctively fix on her legs as she squats down to pick it up. I can't help the tent building in my pants when I see her calf muscles tense and her thigh muscles define when she squats. As soon as she's stands up she "accidentally" splatters some sauce on her shirt and says: "Whoops. I guess this will have to come off." I smile as she takes off her shirt and goes back walking in the sexy way only she knows how to walk, finishing cooking in just bra and skirt.

When I notice she finishes dinner, I go to the kitchen to "help her" bring dinner to the table. I walk close to her (her back facing me) and firmly caress from her back, sliding my hands across the sides of her abs until I wrap my hands on her firm, defined abs. I am getting very turned on feeling my fingers sink in her hard muscles. Camilla turns to look at me, I kiss the side of her neck as I slide my hands down her hips, until I reach her thighs. My heart starts beating fast when I feel her firm thighs through the fabric of her skirt, I wish I could take it off and feel them skin on skin.

December 3, 2022 5:07 pm  #3450

William's POV:

Anna answers: "How about we take it by ear. Can we just hike until I'm tired? I'm not sure how far my body will let me go. If it was regular circumstances I'd definitely say 6mi but right now I'm not exactly sure." I smile at her, get up and place our shorts on the bed, as well as our weatherproof t-shirts and jackets. We go to eat a light breakfast (avoiding being too full to walk) and head out to the hiking trail. We start at the crater of the volcano and walk down to the tropical jungle, I don't know what Anna is doing, I keep looking down at her sexy, shapely thighs as we walk, I don't know how I could have not notice them before our crisis, she has the most sensual thighs, I love the way they jiggle as she walks, trying to remember, they always have, no matter if on the fit or the pregnant stage, she looks sexy nonetheless.

When she makes a stop to rest, before going back up, I don't waste time letting her know: "Anna, I don't want to refrain my love thoughts, I want to let you know every time I think of you, how much I love you, how attractive I find you, smart, gentle, loving. I want you to know I'll be in love with you for the rest of my life." She sits to rest her legs, I kneel beside her and start massaging them, starting at her upper thighs (I can't help but feel a strong tent building in my shorts as I feel her muscles give in, sinking in my hands and jiggling when I release them), going lower to her mid thigh muscles, then adjacent to her knees, going lower to her shapely, soft calves, feeling them playfully jiggling in my hands as I relieve them from the stress of the walk.

I turn to look at her with all the love in my eyes: "Anna, even though we are out in the jungle, feeling your soft, smooth skin in my hands brings the desire of becoming one with you, I don't know if you feel the same." I smile at her as I softly pat her inner thigh, resting my hand there even after it stops jiggling.

Board footera