You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2022 6:23 pm  #3451

Re: Movie night

Tristan’s POV:

Enid makes a point: 'Don't forget about Melissa and Lisa. Also, you can't invite Kim and not her wife and don't forget Susan. I know you and her don't have much interaction, but you don't want her to feel left out. After all she was very happy about our hotel wedding'

I reply: 'That's true'. I have a flashback, remembering Susan's tears that streamed so beautifully down her face. My lovely wife brings me back to the present when she adds: “Was it really good form to invite your ex to your wedding?”

I get the point, but then again: 'I don't want her to get upset, about not being invited, this way she can either say yes or no, but at least she won't be left out.”

I add: “Obviously our close relatives are on the list, are you forgiving your dad, I mean, it’s been a coup of years since last time you saw him, hopefully he left alcohol for good, would you like to try to reach him out?”

December 3, 2022 6:28 pm  #3452

As soon as I'm done cooking Jarrod goes into the kitchen to help me set the table. He walks behind me surprising me by firmly caressing my back sliding his hands across the sides of my abs until he wraps  them around them. I shudder lightly almost immediately starting to get aroused. I turn to look at him and feel him immediately start kissing the sides of my neck making me instantly moan out loud as intense waves of pleasure course through my body. I then feel his hands sliding from my abs, down my hips stopping at my thighs. I let out another loud moan nearly forgetting what I was doing.

I can feel my breathing begin to increase and my face flush. Without thinking I press my body against Jarrod's, pressing my breasts (still in my bra) against his strong pecs (still in his shirt). I feel his member pressing against his pants and against my skirt. I lean in just a bit closer, wrap my hands around his neck and pull him in for a deep kiss.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 3, 2022 6:29 pm)

December 3, 2022 6:53 pm  #3453

Anna's pov:
William places our clothes on the bed. After we get dressed we have a light breakfast then head out to go hiking. We start at the crater of the volcano and walk down to the tropical jungle. I decide to sit for a bit to rest before going back up. I'm still not entirely used to how tired I get now that I'm pregnant.

As we're sitting William spares no time telling me how much he loves me, how attractive, smart, gentle and loving he finds me. He finishes adding that he'll love me for the rest if my life. He then kneels down and begins massaging my tired legs starting at my upper thighs, going to my mid thighs, knees and finally my calves. I can feel the stress of the walk instantly melting away.

William then looks up at me lovingly and tells me that even though we are so far away in the jungle, just the feeling of my skin in his hands makes him desire to become intimate with me. He finishes by saying he hopes I feel the same. He then pats my inner thigh making it jiggle briefly.

"I can't help but love the way your hands felt on my skin, too; and you know how turned on I get with just your touch (even more so now that I'm pregnant). I would love nothing more than to become one with you in such an amazing setting." I say gazing lovingly into his eyes.

He then stands up and sits back down next to me...

December 3, 2022 7:25 pm  #3454

Camilla moans as I kiss the side of her neck, then, as I slide my hands to her thighs she lets out another moan, this time louder than the previous. Her breathing starts to increase and her face flushes. She reacts leaning her body against mine, I feel her breasts softly giving in as they press against my pecs, my member presses against her thigh as she pulls me in a deep kiss.

I correspond the kiss passionately, forgetting about the dishes.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 4, 2022 3:49 am)

December 3, 2022 11:39 pm  #3455

William’s POV:

"I can't help but love the way your hands felt on my skin, too; and you know how turned on I get with just your touch (even more so now that I'm pregnant). I would love nothing more than to become one with you in such an amazing setting." Anna  replies gazing lovingly into my eyes.

I  stand up and sit back down next to her caressing her now thick thighs, feeling them tremble reacting to the love we feel for each other, I happily absorb the jiggle in my hands.

I feel my heart skip a beat when Anna…

December 4, 2022 3:37 am  #3456

Jarrod responds to my kiss deeply kissing by back. Since the table hadn't yet been set as soon as we pull apart from our deep kiss I grab him by the hand and lead him to the table where I sit myself on the edge waiting for him to indulge himself.

December 4, 2022 3:40 am  #3457

Anna's pov:

William begins caressing my thighs. They jiggle strongly in his hands. As soon as they stop I feel him slide his hand between my legs to which I begin to tease him by opening and closing my thighs on his hand a few times so he can feel them jiggle again.

December 4, 2022 4:00 am  #3458

Once we break the kiss, Camilla takes my hand and since the table hasn’t been set as, she leads me to the table where she sits on the edge inviting meto indulge in her more than perfect body. I thank God for my eccentric taste in solid furniture, knowing the table will resist, I quickly unbutton my pants letting them fall, then firmly slide my hands from her knees all the way to her upper thighs (enjoying the way her firm muscles give in to my strong caresses), I feel my body shudder with the emotion of what I am about to feel.

I softly brush the tip of my tent on her parts reserved just for me, checking if we are in the same frequency. The answer is her upper body trembling in sheer emotion and her thighs jiggling in my hands, I know she wants a not so soft experience tonight. I thrust extremely slow, teasing her. I notice she tries to refrain from bucking her hips impaling herself in my member, a side effect is that she brings me to a very high state of sexual drive as her thighs and calves jiggle like jello strongly as she tries to keep the pace.

I can’t help but feel in heaven when Camilla…

December 4, 2022 4:37 am  #3459

William’s POV:

… teases me by opening and closing her thighs on my hand a few times making them jiggle again, this time they jiggle so strong I don’t remember Anna ever jiggling her thighs in my hands this hard consciously. I can’t stop neither the big smile on my face, my face blush and my wet member. I am in shock, not five seconds passed and I am about to explode, worse, we haven’t even become one.

I begin to strongly caress her most sensitive spots as she’s jiggling her thighs hard against my hand. I feel her quickly building up. With ragged breath, I ask: “Are you willing to make love here and now? Do you dare to risk us being seen? I know nobody’s here right now, but it’s still a public place.” I look at her intently, expecting a quick answer.

December 4, 2022 5:33 am  #3460

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan’s POV:

Enid makes a point: 'Don't forget about Melissa and Lisa. Also, you can't invite Kim and not her wife and don't forget Susan. I know you and her don't have much interaction, but you don't want her to feel left out. After all she was very happy about our hotel wedding'

I reply: 'That's true'. I have a flashback, remembering Susan's tears that streamed so beautifully down her face. My lovely wife brings me back to the present when she adds: “Was it really good form to invite your ex to your wedding?”

I get the point, but then again: 'I don't want her to get upset, about not being invited, this way she can either say yes or no, but at least she won't be left out.”

I add: “Obviously our close relatives are on the list, are you forgiving your dad, I mean, it’s been a coup of years since last time you saw him, hopefully he left alcohol for good, would you like to try to reach him out?”

Enid's POV

I thought for a moment as my eyes filled with tears. My parents still weren't speaking to me after our hotel wedding. They most certainly wouldn't want to come to the church one as well

'No' I replied as a single tear streamed down the left side of my face and dripped off my chin soaking into my jumper. 'I need to give my parents more time to come round'

Tristan tenderly wiped my tear streak and just silently nodded. I took responsibility for phoning Laura to ask her if she wanted to come

Audrey answered the phone. It was clear what day it was as I heard the faint sound of thumping followed by breaking glass. She was pleased to be asked to mine and Tristan's church wedding and moved towards the stairs to hand the phone over to Laura

The sound of smashing glass got closer and closer until it stopped and Laura came to the phone crunching glass under her shoes

'I would love to' she said. I could almost hear her beaming over the phone. 'Please tell Tristan it's yes' I thanked her and then hung up leaving her to smash what was left of her latest window.

Tears for Audrey streamed down my face. Did she really like this? Robyn's best friend Marie had been worried too. Her Uncle had been a gambler so she told me,  as tears had run down her cheeks. (I had to hand it to Robyn, she had a beautiful pair of besties, especially when they cried). We had both gone to see her, but she'd turned us down. It was Laura's hobby and that was that

I didn't broach any of this to Tristan, just told him that Laura and Audrey did want to come for the wedding

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera