You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2022 5:42 am  #3461

Re: Movie night

Billie's POV

I was decorating the tree with baubles and tinsel when Gemma came through bearing mince pies on a plate

'You're really good at this' she told me, sitting on the sofa

'Thank you' I replied, tears running down my cheeks, grateful that my partner appreciated my efforts

I wiped them away and joined her on the sofa where we ate our mince pies and discussed our plans for Christmas

We had invited Kate and Rachel and Caitlin and Robyn to come to us and had to decide how to fit then in

'I've found a couple of inflatable mattresses' Gemma said handing over her tablet so I could look. I heard her playing with her boot zips as I scanned the pictures

'They look perfect' I informed her. We then moved onto planning our Christmas shopping

Last edited by reptongeek (December 4, 2022 4:34 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 4, 2022 3:17 pm  #3462

As soon as I sit on the table Jarrod quickly drops his pants. As they fall I feel him sliding his hands from my knees all the way to my upper thighs. Then I feel his tent being softly brushed across my parts. I can't help my thighs from jiggling in his hands as I come to the realization of just how much I like my thighs jiggling. He enters and begins thrusting extremely slow.  I have to work hard to refrain from bucking my hips and impaleing his member as I'm dying for him to speed up and give me a rough experience tonight. I notice my thighs and calves jiggle like Jello as I try to move my hips slowly in contrary motion to his.

I can't help but let out a loud moan every time Jarrod's member slides in and out in this new position. After a moment my body can barely take the waves of pleasure and I, without realizing it, was starting to speed up our pace little by little, Jarrod following pace gradually increasing with me.

December 4, 2022 3:25 pm  #3463

Anna's pov:

I notice a big smile forming on Williams face as I continue to open and close my thighs on his hand teasing him with the jiggling of my thighs. I feel him begin to caress between my legs. I can't help but feel myself instantly begin building up. He then asks between ragged breathe if I'm really willing to make love right there and risk being seen.

I open my mouth to answer but can't seem to get any words out. If I speak or move in any way I'm afraid I'll explode before we even become one. Instead I take my left hand and place it on top of his shorts feeling his member strongly begging to get out. I begin rubbing his tent through the fabric of his shorts. I hear him moan a bit softly through his increasing breathing...

December 4, 2022 3:50 pm  #3464

...moans loudly every time I enter after each slow thrust. After only a minute, she loses the battle and starts gradually speeding up the pace, I feel I have to please her, so I keep up. A couple of minutes later her inner and posterior thighs are clashing against my quads and hips, with a grin on my face I tease her: " Seems you can't handle it soft, huh? I was trying to be gentle with you, it looks like you enjoy jiggling your thighs and calves in my hands. Would you like me to thrust stronger still until your thigh muscles wobble like jello in my hands as we reach the stars in ecstasy?"

December 4, 2022 3:57 pm  #3465

William's POV:

I see Anna open her mouth, not emitting a sound, she brings her left hand to my tent, strongly grasping it, making me moan. She starts rubbing it through the fabric of my shorts, making my breath increase. I unbutton her shorts then remove her jacket, hoping she finishes gathering the courage to make love out in nature.

December 4, 2022 7:06 pm  #3466

Kate's POV

It was the night of our first performance of Out of Focus. All of us were so much happier than we had been 10 days ago. Evie's decision to move the rehearsals into her own house meant we did much better. True the space was a little cramped and due to the fact we had to do it twice it meant they were very long but we got through it

In five days rehearsals we had gone through it ten times, and Beth was finally allowed to fine tune everyone's performances

Our Deputy Head had a final gift for us though and insisted that Beth greet the audience before the play started

'That is what Mr Johnson does' he informed us when we all protested

'Mr Johnson never had to be IN the play, dude' Jack replied. Our Deputy Head smiled nastily and told us that's what he wanted

'I want to punch him so bad' Liam said, glaring at his retreating back

'Then we have that in common' I replied, tears streaming down my face. Finally at 7:25 Beth returned and quickly got into her costume. The 7:30 start time came and went but Evie didn't care

''The Deputy Head can take a flying leap over a rolling donut.' she said 'I'm starting the show when Beth is ready not before'

At 7:35 Beth was ready at last and we got into our positions to start the show

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 4, 2022 11:23 pm  #3467

Tristan's POV:

As soon as I mention Enid her parents, her eyes fill with tears, a single thick, shining tear manages to quickly slide down her cheek, landing on her jumper, I look at her jumper as it absorbs her tear, then bring my hand, lovingly dry her thick tear streak with my thumb, as she says she wouldn't like to call her parents. She decides to distract herself calling Laura to invite her, I know she is just trying to bury the pain.

Surprisingly, tears stream down her face, I cup her cheeks, catching her hot tears, I ask her what's wrong, she says she is crying for Audrey. I tenderly guide her to talk about her parents, trying to find an agreement between her and her parents, especially I try to help her forgive her father. Rivers of hot tears stream down her face, I can barely take care of her tears as they mingle themselves, forming a wet patch of wetness on her cheeks making streaks indistinguishable.

I continue clearing her tears as I hear her starting to sob loud. I bring her into my arms, holding her trembling back as I feel her tears transferring to my cheek. I handle all her sadness, shedding a couple of tears for her, mingling with hers as our cheeks are against each other. I break the hug when her sobs start to subside as she washes away her sadness. I wipe her face clear of tears, asking her how she feels.

December 5, 2022 4:45 am  #3468

Jarrod teases me saying he can see I can't handle it gentle. He adds that he was trying to keep it soft but he noticed it seemed I rather preferred my thighs and calves jiggling in his hand. He then boldly asks if I'd like him to thrust stronger until we reach extacy together.

"Uh-huh!" I say loudly through my ragged breathing knowing I'll almost explode immediately.

December 5, 2022 4:53 am  #3469

Anna's pov:

I hear William let out a loud moan as soon as I  grasp his tent, not caring if anyone was around (luckily no-one was). He quickly begins to unbutton my shorts with one hand while removing my jacket with the other. I respond in kind by untying his shorts with one hand and lifting his shirt over his head with my other hand. I give him a sly smile (ever since I've become pregnant I've become extra bold).

December 5, 2022 5:21 am  #3470

"Uh-huh!" Camilla says loudly through her ragged breathing. I answer excitedly: “You asked for it.” As I start thrusting so strong her thighs and calves jiggle so strong that her muscle tone and definition are no longer noticeable, I have to admit even my thighs jiggle stronger than other times.

Not a minute goes by when we both reach the stars, our bodies violently shake as we reach heaven and come back. I stand still, inside her as my member starts to become soft, my hands firmly holding Camilla’s soft thighs, my eyes fixed on hers.

Board footera