You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2022 6:03 am  #3471

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

Anna responds in kind by untying my shorts with one hand and lifting my shirt over my head with her other hand. She gives me a sly smile, reassuring she’s more than willing to become one with me, here and now.

I firmly grab her hips, gently guiding her to sit on top of me, in reverse cowboy, giving me the opportunity to see her sexy rear as she’s facing her n the same direction I’m looking. She has a big smile on her beautiful face as she begins to ride me. She starts strong from the start, making both our thighs jiggle strongly. I don’t wait a second to strongly ride the sexy waves of her jiggling thighs as she strongly slams on me.

She…

December 5, 2022 8:46 am  #3472

Caitlin's POV

'Rachel, it's so good to see you' I greeted, tears running down my cheeks as I gave my sisters girlfriend a friendly hug. We were both at opening night for Kate's play waiting to go in

'It's good to see you too' Rachel replied, tears streaming down her face. We wiped our tears away and I congratulated her on completing her championship

'Thank you very much, It could have been a higher finishing position but there we go' she grinned

'Robyn was telling me her and Marie are going for a Guinness record on the NY ferry' I informed her 'What are you planning to do next?'

'I have a couple of ideas' Rachel told me 'Nothing concrete just yet. Are you looking forward to Christmas'

'I can't wait' I told her, my eyes filling with tears again 'To spend Christmas with my girlfriend and my sister is going to be so perfect'

My tears began streaming down my face, but I wiped them away again and me and Rachel went in to take our seats

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 5, 2022 8:56 am  #3473

Robyn's POV

'You won't miss me too much will you' I said anxiously to Susan as we shared a hot chocolate. We were having a break as we were doing our Christmas shopping

'Of course we won't' Susan told me, taking my hands in hers and giving them a friendly squeeze. A single tear began to stream down the right hand side of her face. 'You enjoy your time with your sister and your girlfriend. Me and Marie will be fine'

She went onto explain, she'd started route planning for our Guinness record, starting with how to get across Manhattan between Midtown West and Stuyvesant Cove

'What did you think about Hudson Yards to Grand Central then down to the L line'

'Sounds about right' I said after a moments thought 'We'll check it out after Christmas'

We got up to go, Susan finally wiping her streaming tear. It reminded me of something Enid had said to me

'You have a beautiful pair of besties' she had said 'Especially when they cry'

December 5, 2022 10:42 pm  #3474

Jarrod excitedly tells me that I asked for it, he then thrusts stronger in me than I've ever felt before, making my thighs and calves jiggle like Jello along with his. I've never felt his thighs jiggle so strongly before.

After less than a min I reach the point of no return. My body tensing and shaking like I've never felt as I bathe his member. He reaches the point at the exact time quickly and strongly filling me up with more of his seed than I've ever experienced. As soon as we are coming down I can feel him still holding my thighs firmly as he looks into my eyes.

"Wow!" I breathe out raggedly still trying to catch my breath as I lock eyes with his.

After a few moments Jarrod removes his now soft member from between my legs and I stand up from the table. We nearly forgot about dinner. The only reminder was the sound my stomach made.

"Care to go eat? My stomach reminded me." I began as my stomach growled again. "Shall we get dressed or would you prefer eating naked?" I asked giving him a sly smile as I looked his still naked body up and down. I could never get enough of his bare skin.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 5, 2022 10:44 pm)

December 5, 2022 10:51 pm  #3475

Anna's pov:

As soon as I undress William he immediately and firmly grabs my hips guiding me to sit on him in reverse cowboy. I can't help smiling as I start to ride him strongly making both of our thighs jiggle.I'm so turned on I barely notice (or care) who else is around. I can feel my breathing increase as I begin riding him faster. I hear him let out a loud moan despite his usually quiet public demeanor. With that I can't help myself and I grab his hands that are still on my hips and place them on top of my breasts (wish are still under my t-shirt).

December 6, 2022 5:31 am  #3476

Kate's POV

It was the end of our third and final performance of Out of Focus and we were taking our final bows to rapturous applause

We had done it, we'd pulled together magnificently over the course of the last 10 days

However when the curtains closed and we were busy congratulating each other we noticed Beth wasn't with us

'You need to give her a few minutes' Evie said soberly.

When she did come back into the library where we were getting ready to go home, it was cleat she had found herself a quiet corner to let out all the worry and stress she had to burden herself with over the last two months, as her face showed the tell tale signs of recently shed tears

We all gave her a comforting hug, congratulated her on a job well done and left. I made my way across the street to my girlfriend's house my boot heels click clacking on the tarmac

As I did so, tears for Beth ran down my cheeks. I was glad she was now free of her massive load, but angry she had to go through it in the first place.

I wiped my tears and let myself in to Rachel's house

December 6, 2022 6:01 pm  #3477

"Wow!" Camilla breathes out raggedly locking her eyes with mine. We stand up and I smile as I hear Camilla's stomach grumble. She smiles back and says: "Care to go eat? My stomach reminded me. Shall we get dressed or would you prefer eating naked?" She asks giving me a sly smile as she looks at my still naked body up and down.

I play along: "Why get dressed if we'll get undressed after eating, you know I can't resist your hard, toned legs, especially when I manage to make them jiggle, I see it as the sexiest challenge you give me, but once it happens, it feels like heaven. I have noticed you have started to get to like it as well, as you tease me more than before."

I bring the food, sit and motion her to sit next to me.

December 6, 2022 6:10 pm  #3478

William's POV:

... grabs my hands that are still on the edge of her hips and the upper part of her thighs (indulging in her jiggling thighs) and places them on top of her still covered breasts. I pull her t-shirt out and fondle her generous, jiggling breasts as I continue pounding hard. I feel about to reach climax, I strongly bring both hands to her front/inner thighs, feeling the strongest and sexiest jiggle in my hands with a beautiful slapping sound. I don't care if anyone is seeing us, I feel her wash me over as I shoot hard and strong inside her as I feel her heavenly waves of her jiggling thigh in my hands. I exhale strong, trying to catch my breath as we are coming down.

December 6, 2022 10:28 pm  #3479

Jarrod says he'd prefer to stay naked while we eat as he plans on just getting me naked after we eat, anyways. He says he can't resist my legs especially when he makes them jiggle. He adds that he's noticed that recently I've started to like it as well as I've been teasing him more recently.

He then sets the table and brings the food before pulling out my chair. As soon as we both sit he immediately places his righgt hand on my left thigh making a slapping sound as it jiggles.  I try to ignore how good it feels as I serve myself and begin to eat.

December 6, 2022 10:38 pm  #3480

Anna's pov:

William quickly removes my shirt and quickly starts to fondle my breasts as they jiggle in his hands as I continue to ride him hard. After a few sec I feel him move his hands to my front/inner thighs making a slapping sound as they jiggle strongly. Almost immediately I feel myself losing all control and bathe his member as he also fills me up stronger than I think I've ever felt. We both exhale strongly as we begin to catch our breath after a moment I stand up and move aside so he can stand up. We then quickly get dressed (now fully aware of how close we were to getting caught if anyone had chosen to walk by).

"Would you care to relax here for a bit and enjoy the beautiful scenery before heading back, all this amazing love making has made my legs a bit tired." I say softly now looking into his eyes.

Board footera