You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2022 12:29 am  #3481

Re: Movie night

As soon as we both sit, I immediately place my right hand on Camilla’s left thigh making a slapping sound as it jiggles.  I clearly notice she really likes how it feels as I wait for the love of my life to serve her dish and begin to eat.

I keep my hand on her warm, relaxed thigh, enjoying the waves of jiggle her soft muscles make in my hand. Once she finishes serving her dish, as I start to serve mine, she surprises me dropping her delicate, silky hand on my right thigh, which, overworked as it is because of all the activity, resists as much as it can, finally giving in, jiggling in her hand. As I feel my thigh muscles jiggle in her hand, I see a smile forming in her face, I know she likes what she feels, as she confirms it giving my relaxed, soft thigh a gentle squeeze, sliding her hand to my inner thigh afterwards, indulging herself jiggling it.

I try to ignore her but I can’t stop a strong tent forming. I tease her sliding my hand to her inner thigh, jiggling it as I caress, sinking my fingers in her soft skin, my way to her “treasure” reserved just for me. I playfully complain: “Do you want to skip to dessert again? You know I wouldn’t mind, I’m addicted to your chiseled thighs that challenge me to make them jiggle as they stand firm until they finally give in”. I take her hand from my inner thigh and slide it all the way to the tip of my hard tent.

I turn to look at her.

December 7, 2022 12:38 am  #3482

William’s POV:

We both exhale strongly as we begin to catch our breath. After a moment shr stands up and moves aside so I can stand up. We then quickly get dressed, trying not to get caught naked. Anna says: "Would you care to relax here for a bit and enjoy the beautiful scenery before heading back, all this amazing love making has made my legs a bit tired." Her dazzling blue eyes lock with mine. I kneel in front of her and say in a rather babying voice: “ Want me to take the soreness away?” I begin to massage her thighs, I love seeing and feeling how they mold in my hands, jiggling at my command. I move slowly and teasingly to her calves, indulging in them for a few seconds, continuing to massage them as I turn and look into her eyes.

December 7, 2022 4:28 pm  #3483

As soon as Jarrod begins to serve himself I drop my right hand on his left thigh immediately I begin to feel it jiggle in my hand . I can't help but feel a smile forming on my face as this is one of the most wonderful sensations. I then begin to indulge myself squeezing and jiggling it before moving my hand to his inner thigh.

I then feel him slide his hand back to my inner thigh, jiggling and caressing it. He then asks me if I'd mind skipping dessert again as he wouldn't mind. He says he'd rather indulge in my thighs than any dessert. I then feel him move my hand from his inner thigh and slide it to the tip if his tent.

I begin to indulge myself in caressing his tent while I simultaneously begin to eat.

"I'd love to skip dessert, but let's see if we can even make it to dessert." I say in a sultry voice as I continue to caress his tent as I feel his legs almost immediately giving in and start jiggling just for me.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 7, 2022 4:30 pm)

December 7, 2022 4:35 pm  #3484

Anna's pov:

As soon as I ask William if he'd like to enjoy the scenery for a while he responds by asking me if I'd like him to take the soreness away from my legs. Before I even have a chance to answer he begins massaging my thighs, making them jiggle in his hands. He then moves slowly to my calves before turning go look into my eyes.

"This feels amazing. How about we sit for a while so you can reach easier." I say smiling at him.

He removes his hands slowly and we both sit back down, me throwing my legs across his lap so he can have easier access.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 7, 2022 4:35 pm)

December 7, 2022 6:31 pm  #3485

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

As soon as I mention Enid her parents, her eyes fill with tears, a single thick, shining tear manages to quickly slide down her cheek, landing on her jumper, I look at her jumper as it absorbs her tear, then bring my hand, lovingly dry her thick tear streak with my thumb, as she says she wouldn't like to call her parents. She decides to distract herself calling Laura to invite her, I know she is just trying to bury the pain.

Surprisingly, tears stream down her face, I cup her cheeks, catching her hot tears, I ask her what's wrong, she says she is crying for Audrey. I tenderly guide her to talk about her parents, trying to find an agreement between her and her parents, especially I try to help her forgive her father. Rivers of hot tears stream down her face, I can barely take care of her tears as they mingle themselves, forming a wet patch of wetness on her cheeks making streaks indistinguishable.

I continue clearing her tears as I hear her starting to sob loud. I bring her into my arms, holding her trembling back as I feel her tears transferring to my cheek. I handle all her sadness, shedding a couple of tears for her, mingling with hers as our cheeks are against each other. I break the hug when her sobs start to subside as she washes away her sadness. I wipe her face clear of tears, asking her how she feels.

Enid's POV

'I'm okay' I said taking deep breaths and allowing my sobs to completely disappear

'You have to understand my relationship with my Dad is complicated and I can't fix it overnight. Plus alcohol is after all part of a wedding. I wouldn't want him to relapse. As for my Mum, it's still too soon. She isn't taking my calls and probably won't for a while. I think it's best if my parents didn't come to the Church wedding'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 7, 2022 6:42 pm  #3486

Sophie's POV

I was in town with Samantha doing some Christmas shopping. It was necessary to do it early as Kate would be travelling to Boston and so we couldn't drop off her present on Christmas Day like we had previously. We had to send it onto her Aunt Gemma in Boston

We were both bundled up in scarves and bobble hats, but despite this the cold was still making Samantha cry. She didn't seem to mind though letting her tears stream down her face.

I was also having to buy a present for my girlfriend Kirsty. It had been a little strange for me at first to date the sister of one of my best friends but Samantha had been totally fine with it

'I know you'd never cheat on her' she had told me 'Because you would never want to put her through what Emily did to you'

Wiping her latest batch of streaming tears Samantha pointed out the Christmas markets and suggested we might find something in there so I  followed her in

Last edited by reptongeek (December 7, 2022 7:12 pm)

December 8, 2022 8:49 am  #3487

Robyn's POV

'Rob, it's so good to see you' Kim greeted. 'Come on in'

Wiping away my tears that had run down my cheeks because of the cold, I stepped inside and Kim closed the door behind me

'Your house looks amazing' I said to her 'The decorations are perfect'

'Thank you' Kim replied, tears streaming down her face, glad that I liked them

I pulled up a jeans leg, but Kim stopped me

'Don't worry about taking your boots off, just go straight through'

I did so and Leanne greeted me with a hug. We sat down together on the sofa and I handed over the small bag of presents from myself and my two best friends

'What are your plans for Christmas?' I asked Leanne after telling her mine

'Just the two of us' Leanne explained as tears ran down her cheeks. 'It's going to be wonderful. I want to remember it forever'

I then explained I needed to borrow her GoPro cameras again so me and Marie could visit every ferry stop

'She's already written the route for us both' I told her. 'She's so excited'

'Of course you can borrow my cameras again' Leanne told me 'I hope you do it'

We talked for a hour or so and then I departed back into the cold with my borrowed GoPro's back to my house

Last edited by reptongeek (December 8, 2022 10:14 am)

December 8, 2022 3:46 pm  #3488

Tristan's POV:

She answers taking deep breaths as her sobs subside: 'I'm okay. You have to understand my relationship with my Dad is complicated and I can't fix it overnight. Plus alcohol is after all part of a wedding. I wouldn't want him to relapse. As for my Mum, it's still too soon. She isn't taking my calls and probably won't for a while. I think it's best if my parents didn't come to the Church wedding'

I softly reply as I lovingly wipe and kiss the remainder of her tears and streaks left: " Are you ok with my parents and sister with her girlfriend being in first row?" I give her sexy toned thigh a soft, comforting pat, feeling it sexily giving in, jiggling just for me.

December 8, 2022 4:08 pm  #3489

Camilla begins to indulge herself in caressing my tent while simultaneously starts to eat. She adds in a sultry voice: "I'd love to skip dessert, but let's see if we can even make it to dessert." She continues to caress my tent as I feel my legs almost immediately giving in and start jiggling in her petite, silky hands, just for Camilla.

I take my fork and, with a shaky hand, start eating, I feel so excited, I don't know if I'm jiggling Camilla's inner thigh with my hand or if she is teasing me jiggling it herself, just for me. I try to eat fast, to finish quickly and get lost in Camilla's chiseled body and beautiful, sensitive eyes, which grant me access to the intimacy of her mind and soul.

December 8, 2022 4:22 pm  #3490

William's POV:

I can't help but smile at she responds saying, with a smile: "This feels amazing. How about we sit for a while so you can reach easier." I remove my hands slowly and we both sit back down, Anna throwing her legs across my lap, granting me easier access (not sure if she does it on purpose, but her hamstrings and calves jiggle hard as they land on my lap, she knows that is a huge turn on for me).

I am beginning to get more turned on than I have ever felt as I notice Anna is fully aware that people are now starting to cross our way, Anna wanting me to jiggle her thighs and calves in public is priceless, I don't hesitate for a second, as soon as I place my hands on her smooth, relaxed quads, two couples, one in their 20's and another in their mid 40's cross our way, all of them turn to look at us as I mold her muscles in my hands, feeling them give in and jiggle just for me, even if in public.

I lost count after 20 persons crossed as I soothe Anna's thighs and calves, giving her soft muscles a well deserved massage, indulging at the same time, feeling her muscles jiggle in my hands.

Board footera