You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 8, 2022 10:46 pm  #3491

Re: Movie night

I watch Jarrod intently as he begins to eat with my hand still on his tent.  I can't help but notice how his thigh snakes in my hand every time I stroke his tent. I take a bite of my food and notice how quickly he is eating. I think he wants to get to "dessert". I'm still eating as he finishes and begins to look my body and eyes up and down.

After another moment I finish eating.

"Care for dessert? We can always wash the dishes later." I say finally removing my hand from his tent and beginning to stand up, offering him my hand.

December 8, 2022 10:54 pm  #3492

Anna's pov:

William immediately begins to jiggle my thighs and calves as soon as we sit down and my legs ate across his lap. I notice people beginning to cross our way as I continue to let him jiggle my thighs and calves even knowing we could be seen. 

After a moment I can feel another tent forming in William's shorts, my legs still across his lap hiding it from public view. I'm dying to enjoy his tent one more time, but think better of it as more people start to cross our path.

"I'm glad I could indulge you in jiggling my thighs and calves in public. I can see how much you like it." I begin slyly pointing to his member. "I just wish there weren't so many people here (right now). I'd love to indulge in your tent one more time as I know you would also like." I finished noticing his breathing pattern had changed slightly. I'm wondering how long it would take him feeling my thighs and calves jiggling in his hand before he has a boy accident.

December 9, 2022 5:42 am  #3493

Kate's POV

I was meeting my drama buddies for milkshakes shortly before I flew to Boston for Christmas

The overwhelming topic was Beth's announcement that she was wanting to leave the group, citing the large amount of stress and worry of starring in and directing our previous production as the answer

'Liam you have to talk to her' Rhiannon begged, tears streaming down her face. 'She's our most talented member, we'd be lost without her'

'I need to give her more time' Liam advised 'Maybe in the New Year when we meet up again'

Rhiannon wiped her tears and sipped her milkshake. We all swapped our plans for Christmas. Everyone was jealous I was flying to Boston for Christmas

'I don't think Rachel will be wanting to visit the T system much' I told everyone with a grin

Last edited by reptongeek (December 9, 2022 12:53 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 9, 2022 3:50 pm  #3494

As I'm looking into her eyes, she says: "Care for dessert? We can always wash the dishes later." Inviting me over as she stands up. I'm so turned on I can't wait to reach the bedroom, I take her hand and pull her to the living room, pushing her to the couch, immediately kneeling on the couch, between her legs. I don't even give Camilla the chance to open her legs, I quickly grasp her calves and rest them on my shoulders, grasping her relaxed quads, feeling my fingers sinking in her relaxed muscles, as I start to forcefully thrust inside her.

I get turned on exponentialy, hearing her moans, feeling her hands, seeing her breasts forcefully bouncing, feeling her thighs jiggling like jello and her calves squishy as they bounce on my shoulders, makes me produce a loud moan and shoot what I could produce between the last two rounds and now, not diminishing the force that comes in waves as I ride the orgasm.

Camilla...

December 9, 2022 4:19 pm  #3495

William's POV:

As I am finishing massaging Anna's sexy legs, she says: "I'm glad I could indulge you in jiggling my thighs and calves in public. I can see how much you like it." She slyly poins to my member. "I just wish there weren't so many people here (right now). I'd love to indulge in your tent one more time as I know you would also like." As she finishes I feel my breathing pattern change slightly. I whisper to her: " My love, we better end this, I don't think I can last much longer before shooting again, I'd like to save my shot just for you." I pat Anna's thighs, feeling them jiggle one last time in my hands and I remove them from my lap, standing up (with a very visible tent in the front of my shorts) and offer Anna a hand to help her stand up ( I notice she has a slight wetness in the front of her shorts as well, seems I am not the only one turned on by caressing my loving and sexy wife).

We start our way back to our room to get a shower and rest a while.

December 9, 2022 10:47 pm  #3496

I guess Jarrod couldn't wait to get to the bedroom as he takes my hand and pulls me onto the couch in the living room. He quickly kneels between my legs, grabs my calves and places them on his shoulders. He grabs my quads as he immediately starts thrusting hard.

I can't help but let out an involuntary moan as Jarrod continues to thrust. My breasts bouncing, my thighs jiggling, and my calves bouncing on his shoulders. I felt him tense as he let out a loud moan and began to fill me up. I couldn't believe he had anything left to give after our last two rounds.

Hearing Jarrod's moan was what sent me over the edge. I couldn't refrain from bathing this member any longer. I gave him everything that was left after our other two rounds. I'm surprised we had anything left. I guess being pregnant (5 weeks) meant my hormones are working overtime.

Jarrod slowly removed my legs from his shoulders and we both rolled onto the couch entirely spent.

December 9, 2022 10:53 pm  #3497

Anna's pov:

William stops massaging my legs and tells me that if he doesn't he's not sure how long he'll be able to hold out. He pats my thigh and waits for it to stop jiggling before he removes it from his lap and stands up. He then offers me a hand to help me stand up (the hardest part of being pregnant). We walk back to our room, wich takes a while as we were pretty far out.

As soon as we enter our room we both have the same idea and head to the bathroom, quickly undressing and hopping in the shower.

"I'd love you to wash me, if you don't mind. I'm kind of tired from all that walking and " fun"." I said in a sultry voice knowing how badly William wanted to get his hands on my body, as well as how badly I wanted this hands on my body.

December 10, 2022 5:13 am  #3498

Liz's POV

It was an emotional day for us, the day before the Christmas shut down. Alicia was leaving us and going to work with her girlfriend Ally at a homeless shelter

Over the past six months she had done both, but finally had to make a decision when it had got too much

'I've loved every second of these last 18 months' she had told me in November, tears running down her cheeks. 'But I can't do the two jobs anymore and working at the shelter is more fulfilling than working on a pot wash.'

Luckily me and Dean had found a great replacement for her, who was working out perfectly. On her last day we all gave her a good luck hug goodbye. Helen and Natalie had tears streaming down their faces as they both said goodbye

I wished everyone Happy Holidays and locked up until the 27th of December

As I walked to my car, tears streamed down my face too. I would miss Alicia as well. Even though she was just the pot washer she was still an invaluable member of our team and she had been more than helpful filling me in on cleaning schedules when I first joined

I met up with Sadie and our bags outside our building and we waited for our taxi to the airport to take us to Jarrod and Camilla

December 10, 2022 5:24 am  #3499

Billie's POV

We'd finished our preparations for Christmas and were now excitedly waiting for the 23rd of December when the gang would arrive

Unfortunately Gemma's car developed a fault meaning she wouldn't be able to pick the girls up from the airport. What's worse no one could tell her what was wrong with the car despite it throwing an error code at her

'Including the company that makes the car!' she grumbled. We quickly texted Robyn to tell her what was wrong and she texted back saying she would wait for her girlfriend and Kate and Rachel at the airport and take a taxi. It would mean waiting some three hours in the airport but my sister said she would be fine

'I'm remembering the first Christmas I had here' I reminded my partner on the 23rd stroking my booted legs that were tucked up on the sofa.'It was such a magical week' Tears ran down my cheeks as my mind flashed back

Gemma wiped them away as her own tears ran down her cheeks

'Yes it was' she said. After wiping her tears away we gently kissed

December 10, 2022 7:15 pm  #3500

As soon as I  moan it seems that was what sent Camilla over the edge. She lubricates only my member as there is not much liquid left. I slowly remove her legs from my shoulders and we both rolled onto the couch entirely spent, I lazily drop my hand and it lands on her thigh, bouncing on it as it rides her jiggly waves. We end sleeping for a couple of hours.

When we wake up I ask Camilla what are our plans  for Christmas, so we see who will be invited to our Christmas dinner.

Board footera