You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2022 8:11 pm  #3501

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

As soon as we reach the shower Anna says in a sultry voice: "I'd love you to wash me, if you don't mind. I'm kind of tired from all that walking and " fun"." I answer in the same tone: “Did your sexy muscles get tired after the walk? Or was it the exercise we made? Don’t worry, whatever it was I’ll ease the soreness and take the tension away.”

I soap her shoulders and start massaging them, making her muscles soft as a pillow, continue with her back, easing the tension the extra weight is causing. I go to the front, massaging her pecs and breasts, feeling her now more generous than usual breasts bouncing and jiggling in my hands, my hands slide lower to her pronounced belly.

I focus on her beautiful belly trying to feel any movement from the inside, a big smile forma on my face and a happy tears fill my eyes when I feel a kick or a bump from the baby on Anna’s belly. I keep my hand there and turn to look at Anna…

December 11, 2022 5:40 am  #3502

Emily's girlfriend's POV

Lifting up my right leg, I pulled the zip on my boot down to my ankle. I wiggled my foot out of my unzipped boot and did the same with my left boot

Emily was really jealous I was able to do this, but then she had boots with an ankle buckle

I had just picked my unzipped boots from the floor and was zipping them up again when Emily tenderly gave me a hug from behind. I zipped up my boots, gently dropped them to the floor, and turned my head giving her a kiss

I turned back to the mirror in our hallway, as Emily started stroking my ponytail. My eyes began filling with tears. Gently Emily took my hair tie out of my hair and let the loose fronds fall down my back.

She began to gently caress the strands as the tears in my eyes overflowed my lashes and ran down my cheeks. It was a new experience watching myself cry. Usually I just felt the tears as they fell but now I could see them as well.

I wiped them away and Emily continued to play with my hair. A third tear ran down my left cheek followed shortly afterwards by another running down my right cheek

Wiping away this second pair, I turned to Emily who stopped playing with my hair. I kissed her again more passionately this time and bumped her into the opposite wall as we had a nice make out session

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 11, 2022 5:49 am  #3503

Jen's POV

I couldn't sleep, so decided to empty the trash. While I was doing this I saw a girl walk past my house. I thought I recognised her so I called out;

'Poppy'

The girl turned and smiled at me as she brushed her loose hair out of her face

'What are you doing out this time of night'

'Working a Christmas party' she explained 'I'm just going home'

'On the subway?' I asked an idea forming in my mind. Since I had become friends with Susan she had printed out for me a copy of her and Robyn's route for The Ultimate Ride and I'd always wanted to try it.

And why not do it with a hot girl as a travelling companion

'Don't you think you would need better clothes' Poppy pointed out. Tears began streaming down her face, presumably because of the cold

'Can you give me five minutes to get changed?'

'Sure' Poppy said her streaming tears glistening beautifully on her face from the nearby streetlights

I raced into my house without another word

December 11, 2022 3:06 pm  #3504

Emily's girlfriend's POV

After our little make out session was concluded, I turned back to the mirror again, hoping that Emily would continue to play with my hair again, and it would make me cry. I'd loved watching my tears run down my cheeks

Emily's did indeed play with my hair again and once again my eyes filled with tears. I don't know what it was about Emily passing my fingers through my hair that made me so emotional but it did.

As my latest pair of tears overflowed my eyes and streamed down my face, Emily gathered my hair back into a ponytail and gently tied it back. I wiped away my latest batch of tears, rubbing a stockinged leg up against one of Emily's booted legs. I sort of half wondered if I could unzip one of her boots with my toes but my girlfriend stepped away and took them off herself

December 11, 2022 3:22 pm  #3505

Jen's POV

I quickly got changed into jeans, top and a jumper and of course my knee high boots even though my feet would realistically never survive the trip without blistering

Poppy did indeed wait for me and we headed into Far Rockaway Mott Avenue station feeling invincible, like we could conquer anything. We didn't have any food or drink, we didn't know where the hell we were going and both of us were really tired but we thought what the heck

It was only a few hours later when we were on the L line heading towards Canarsie Rockaway Parkway that reality set in and we sat on a bench at the station utterly exhausted

'Let's not do this again' Poppy suggested, tears running down her cheeks

'Yeah, let's not' I confirmed. Tears were running down my cheeks too and I could hardly move. Luckily from our point of view we weren't too far from where we started so after wiping our tears and getting up we got a L train back to Broadway Junction where we could eventually switch back to an A train to take us back to Far Rockaway

We gave each other a goodbye hug outside the station as tears streamed down our faces and we went our separate ways. Luckily the sun was up as I click clacked my way back to my home. I took my hair out of it's bun and let it fall to my shoulders, letting my streaming tears dry on my face

Maybe I won't try that again without the proper preparation

December 11, 2022 3:30 pm  #3506

Tristan's POV:

I receive a couple of invitations for Christmas, one from William, one from the Specialty Coffee Association and also my mom looked like she would do a nice dinner. I ask the love of my life, that is, Enid, where would she rather go, I tell her that I could ask my family to come with William, as he said I could bring my mom or other family members along. In the SCA I could only bring two guests.

December 11, 2022 4:11 pm  #3507

I didn't realize we fell asleep until I woke up and realized it was two hrs later. As soon as Jarrod noticed I was awake he began asking me a question I guess was swimming in his head for a bit. He happily asked me who we planned to invite to our Christmas dinner as I mentioned previously I'd love to start that tradition with him this yr (our first yr married).

"I haven't really given it much thought, honestly with everything else going on, but throwing out some names to start: Your parents, William and Anna, My sister, my dad." I begin continuing to think "Do you think Tristan and Enid would come?" I finish asking.

December 11, 2022 4:20 pm  #3508

Anna's pov:

William said he'd love to wash me and spared no time washing and indulgeing in my body. He started by washing my shoulders, continuing to my back moving to my front washing my specs and breasts. His hands then slide lower to my belly. I let out a little gasp as I don't let him touch that spot too often as how emotional it makes me.

William leaves his hands on my belly a bit longer than ususl. I feel my breathing increase and my eyes begin to fill with tears. He turns to look at me with a smile on his face as well as tears in his eyes (never taking his hand off my belly).

"I just felt a kick." He begins whispering almost in awe. "I don't usually have access to your beautiful belly to feel such wonderful things, although I understand why." He continues to whisper now looking deep into my eyes.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 11, 2022 4:20 pm)

December 11, 2022 7:21 pm  #3509

Enid's POV

After Tristan gives me all the options, I decide to go to my mother in laws for Christmas dinner. She is family after all and as my own parents weren't speaking to me lately that was the nearest thing to a family get together that I was going to get

December 11, 2022 7:47 pm  #3510

Tristan’s POV:

Enid tells me that a close family reunion would suit her best. I give her the option of celebrating Christmas’ Eve with my family and on the 25th go with William’s family, maybe that could work for her.

Board footera