You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2022 8:28 pm  #3511

Re: Movie night

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan’s POV:

Enid tells me that a close family reunion would suit her best. I give her the option of celebrating Christmas’ Eve with my family and on the 25th go with William’s family, maybe that could work for her.

Enid's POV

I tell him that would be perfect. I also tell him that Susan and Marie replied to their invitations to our church wedding and will be coming, I was just waiting for Robyn and Caitlin as they didn't know how their schedule worked out

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 11, 2022 8:31 pm  #3512

Camilla says: "I haven't really given it much thought, honestly with everything else going on, but throwing out some names to start: Your parents, William and Anna, My sister, my dad. Do you think Tristan and Enid would come?" I answer with a smile: “ I think they’ll be with their family, it would be more probable that they come on the 25th for lunch or earlier, maybe brunch “.

December 11, 2022 10:40 pm  #3513

William’s POV:

I stand up and give Anna an emotional and very passionate kiss. Once we break the kiss, I continue with Anna’s lower body, feeling a tent quickly forming as I feel Anna’s thighs jiggle in my hands. Once her thighs are clean and relaxed I continue to her calves, playfully jiggling them as I wash them. Finally reaching her feet, making her moan as I wash and massage her feet.

December 12, 2022 12:22 pm  #3514

Caitlin's POV

'Hi babe, slight change of plan. Gemma's car doesn't work so I'm waiting for you at the airport. Let me know when you have cleared customs'

Tears ran down my cheeks as I read Robyn's text. It would be so lovely to see her again.

The three of us had passed the time on the plane very happily, Kate had decided to watch Transformers Rise of the Stunticons not once but twice

'I like it!' she defended when I teased her about it. Rachel had received a lovely letter from the Premier of South Korea telling her how pleased he was that the Seoul Metro was her favourite system to travel on during her championship.

'Although that was largely because it put me back on track after London' she had confessed to me 'But then again, it was a lovely system to ride. He told me I'm welcome back anytime'

The queue to get through customs took about 90 minutes or so, but when the three of us were through, I sent Robyn a reply telling us we were through.

Tears streamed down my face again as I pressed the button. I had missed my girlfriend so much. Kate and Rachel put a comforting hand on my shoulder

'Let's go meet Robyn' Kate said, tears running down her cheeks. Me and my sister wiped away our tears and made our way to Arrivals

Robyn's eyes were full of tears as we met and so were mine. We hugged as they began to stream down our faces. We broke the hug wiped our tears away and passionately kissed

Rachel and Kate had tears streaming down their faces too and greeted Robyn warmly. Once we had cleaned ourselves up we went off to the taxi rank

December 12, 2022 3:17 pm  #3515

Billie's POV

Gemma volunteered to go outside and pay for the girls taxi

It didn’t take long for them all to troop into the house. They all lined up to give me a hug and stomped their boots on the mat to clear off the snow.

After Gemma and the girls had cleaned their boots, we all decamped to the living room where it was warm and I busied myself making Mochas for us all

'Is it a refined recipe, Bill' Robyn joked

'Yes it is' I replied shooting her a grin. Caitlin and Kate grinned at each other too, loving the sisterly banter

I handed out the drinks and we had a long chat discussing what we had done since we last saw each other and what we were doing next

We were most intrigued about Robyn and Marie's plans to get a Guinness record on the NY ferry system.

'When it gets a little warmer we'll start planning' she said

Caitlin asked Rachel if she had finalised her plans for the following year yet

'I'm thinking of doing Montreal' she said 'After that I'm still not sure. I can't decide between Delhi or Nagoya'

We continued to chat and then Gemma went off to start preparing our evening meal

December 12, 2022 5:13 pm  #3516

Tristan's POV:

I call my mom and make sure that Melissa and her girlfriend will be there for Christmas' Eve, so Enid and I go too. Calling Melissa afterwards, and asking if she would go to another Christmas reunion on Christmas Day, with good friends of ours (Enid and me). After receiving their answer I contact William to ask him if he would mind a couple more persons on the reunion.

December 12, 2022 5:38 pm  #3517

Jessica's POV

Me and Jennifer were getting ready for our Christmas dinner with Jarrod and Camilla and Sadie and her partner Liz. Jennifer was dressed in a White jumper and dark jeans and I had on a red jumper and green knee length skirt

We both tied each other's hair back, I was having my hair in my usual low ponytail and Jennifer had opted for an updo with a jumbo claw

We both put our boots on and drove to Jarrod and Camilla's house. We had just driven up when a taxi drove up delivering Sadie and Liz. Me and Jennifer greeted Sadie with a hug as tears ran down our cheeks. It was so nice to see her, even better that she was looking so well and happy

All three of us wiped our tears and me and my partner greeted Liz. She seemed familiar and then she told us, she had been our hostess a couple of years ago in Vancouver. We had both forgotten her and apologised profusely

Liz didn't seem to mind and we all trooped up to the front door and rang the bell. After greeting us Jarrod and Camilla let us in. We doffed our coats and hats, but wisely Jarrod let us keep our boots on. Since all four of us loved wearing black knee high boots it would have been difficult to tell which was who's!

We chose seats in the living room and started off with a sherry and a mince pie

December 12, 2022 10:18 pm  #3518

Jarrod seemed happy with my choices of people I wanted to invite for Christmas except he said he didn't think Tristan or Enid would attend as they probably had family obligations unless we did something earlier in the day. He then set out calling and texting everyone I mentioned (and a few I hadn't) to give me general numbers.

December 12, 2022 10:25 pm  #3519

Anna's pov:

I guess William saw the tears in my eyes as I did his and he gave me a very deep yet emotional kiss before removing his hand from my belly and continueing to wash my body. He moves lower to wash my thighs making them jiggle in his hand, then down to my calves also making them jiggle. He finally finishes at my feet. It feels so.good and so relaxing that I can't help let out a soft moan.

As soon as I'm clean William turns off the water and helps me step out of the shower. He then wraps me in a towel drying me as he goes. He spends extra time drying my belly presumably waiting for another kick. I take a deep breath and try to smile (as I feel there is no more loving gesture than this) but can't help as my eyes begin to fill with tears, yet again.

December 13, 2022 8:06 am  #3520

Jenny's POV

'Lois, darling please take a break' I begged my wife, tears running down my cheeks.

Lois stopped emptying the dishwasher her eyes filling with tears

'I nearly ruined Christmas for us both' she said quietly, tears streaming down her face. 'I wanted to make sure it was perfect'

'It will' I said wiping away her tears. 'I know we both have to work a few things out, but I don't want you to run yourself into the ground. I love you too much'

Another pair of tears streamed down Lois' face.

'I love you so much too' she sobbed, her face crumbling. We wrapped our arms round each other, tears running down my cheeks

We both cried in each other's arms for a few moments then when our sobs had subsided we wiped each other's tears and emptied the dishwasher together

Board footera