You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2022 10:58 am  #3521

Re: Movie night

Leanne's POV

'Thank you' I said softly to Kim as I accepted my Spiced Gingerbread Latte. I would have kissed her as well, but tears were running down my cheeks

Our Christmas Day together was indeed a lovely experience and opening our presents after watching Joe Biden's Christmas message we were now watching Serendipity together

On Robyn's instructions, I had briefly checked on her best friends Susan and Marie who were having fun playing a selection of boardgames together. That afternoon they were joining Susan's zucchini Edward and volunteering at a homeless shelter serving Christmas Dinner

Our Christmas Dinner was coming later. After we had watched our film we would make the final preparations and get dressed up especially and have our meal

Kim wiped away my running tears and we shared a passionate kiss. We then tucked both our legs up on the sofa and began watching the movie

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 13, 2022 4:10 pm  #3522

We finish the semester at school and Christmas Eve is here. We are going with my parents and my brother to mass, then we will have our dinner at home, for the first time. Camilla dresses up to the occasion. William calls me asking me if we could handle four more guests on Christmas Day, that is Tristan's sister with her significant other and Tristan's parents. I ask Camilla if its possible to make the adjustments, then answer William.

December 13, 2022 10:19 pm  #3523

William's POV:

I help Anna get out of the shower and start drying her with a towel, stopping once more in her belly, maybe I can feel another movement. It doesn't seem to be the case, but what I do feel is a big, hot tear landing in my hand. I look up, Anna has a thick tear streak on each cheek (she looks wonderful, pregnancy is suiting her good, I remember before pregnancy her tear streaks often were on the thinner end and her tears smaller).

I stand up and kiss a tear streak from her cheek, seems that caused her tear streaks to multiply, now there are three. I lovingly dry her tears with my fingers, she seems to like it.

December 13, 2022 10:39 pm  #3524

It seems time flies by as we finish the semester at school and it is finally Christmas Eve. We meet up with Jarrod's parents, William and Anna and go to mass then head back to our house. Im getting excited to host our first ever Christmas dinner the following day. I make a plan to dress up for the occasion.

As soon as we get home from mass we have a nice quiet dinner. While we are eating Jarrod gets a phone call from William. Jarrod says he wants to know if we can handle  four more guests on Christmas Day. He explained that Tristan and Enid only said they could come if we also had room for Tristan's sister Melissa and her girlfriend Lisa as well as his parents. Otherwise they'd host a small get together at their place.

"I'll have to get the card table and folding chairs out of the basement, but I think it's doable. I'll just make a note to double the amount of what I had already planned to make." I said barely giving myself time to think.

Jarrod told William then happily hung up as we finished our dinner. We decided to call it an early evening as we had a lot to do the next day. I was even more excited as I planned on surprising everyone (including Jarrod) with the announcement of my pregnancy. Me now being close to two mos (not trying to overshadow Anna who was nearly seven mos and looked ready to pop).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 14, 2022 4:04 pm)

December 13, 2022 10:46 pm  #3525

Anna's pov:

I feel thick, hot tears escaping my eyes and rolling down my cheeks as William spends a bit more time on my belly as he's drying me off. He stands up and kisses a tear streak from my cheeks as there are now two. As soon as his warm lips touch my flushed cheeks I feel another tear rolling down my cheek. I didn't realize how emotional I had become in just the last few mos. He brings his fingers to my cheeks and begins to lovingly dry my tears. I notice his fingers are a bit damp. I guess a few of my tears landed on his fingers earlier. I can't help but smile as I'm almost instantly filled with a sense of love for him I never knew I had.

"Don't worry these are happy tears." I say as he finally finishes wiping my tears.

December 13, 2022 11:27 pm  #3526

I get ready everything we need for Christmas, has to go to mass, our outfits, I get the extra bedrooms ready and go to Camilla to see if she needs any help, even though the obgyn told us she should be around two months, I bet she is not at 100%.

I look into her eyes as I smile.

December 14, 2022 2:02 am  #3527

Jarrod loved my ideas but decided he should help me as I'm pregnant. He said he'd finish getting everything ready for Christmas day and Christmas Eve mass. He got both our outfits ready and got the extra bedrooms ready for all our guests.

Jarrod then looked at me and smiled. I could feel his excitement get transferred to me as he always said he couldn't wait to host his family/friends for the holidays or even just a party. I had to admit with the news I planned to share I guess I was more of a mixture of excited as well as nervous.

"Thanks for helping me with everything. I can't wait for tomorrow." I said excitedly as we were going to bed.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 14, 2022 2:03 am)

December 14, 2022 2:13 am  #3528

William's POV:

Anna says: "Don't worry, these are happy tears." I quickly answer with a smile: "I love happy tears, I could wipe and kiss them for hours if they choose to flow long enough." I continue drying her wet body, going down to her thighs and calves, once again, I feel the now usual tent as I feel my beloved's thigh and calf muscles jiggle in my hands.

I motion her we go to bed, only in towel. We lay naked in bed...

December 14, 2022 3:09 am  #3529

Christmas Eve is here, we are reuniting with my parents, William and Anna, hoping other family members arrive as well. Camilla looks stunning, Mass is about to start...

December 14, 2022 3:41 pm  #3530

Anna's pov:

William told me how much he loved happy tears and could wipe and kiss them for as long as they flowed. He then continued drying my body going down to my calves and thighs letting them jiggle in his hand instantly giving him a tent.

William motions that we should go lay in bed. I smile and climb into bed with him my body facing his so we are looking in each other's eyes. I then intertwine my legs with his positioning myself so his tent is barely rubbing between my legs. I then grab his hands and place them on my hips letting his hands brush across my belly on the way. I let out a little gasp as his hands brush my belly but push my feelings aside and just try to enjoy the sensation of his hands on my hips.

Board footera