You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2023 5:08 am  #3601

Re: Movie night

Emily's girlfriend's POV

'It was so nice of Enid to make us ushers' I told Emily, tears running down my cheeks as she tied my bowtie

'Yes it was' Emily said softly. She finished my bowtie as her own tears began streaming down her face

We wiped each other's tears away and looked at ourselves in the mirror. Our ushers uniform was a white blouse, morning stripe skirt, bowtie and black jacket. We both looked a bit like Ruth Cunningham from the newest Transformers film, but I couldn't deny we did both look rather beautiful in our outfits

To complete the look, I put my boots on.

'I don't have any other choice' I explained to Emily as I zipped them onto my legs. 'I don't have any other shoes'

Emily told me she would discuss it with Enid. We had one final look at ourselves in the mirror, before changing back into our regular clothes

The wedding was in two days time and we were both looking forward to it

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 7, 2023 5:07 am  #3602

Enid's POV

Christmas was soon over and we were racing towards our church wedding.

Me and Tristan couldn't wait, we were so excited. One day we got a text from Emily asking if it was okay if her and her girlfriend could wear knee high boots with their usher outfits due to her not having any other shoes

Tristan's eyes lit up as I read the text so grinning, I texted Emily back and said she could. I also told Jen who was also an usher that she could do the same

January 7, 2023 3:34 pm  #3603

William's POV:

Dinner surprisingly starts with tears from Enid as Camilla announces her pregnancy. Anna, fortunately, brings the tone of the conversation to a lighter mood. That is until It's a Wonderful Life starts, the movie gets emotional enough to make all girls cry, even the couple I had never met before and I can't help but smile when I see Tristan boldly wiping tears from the two girls on his left, not getting satisfied, when his wife starts to cry, he also takes care of her tears. I don't remember ever seeing someone take care of three girl's tears at once (in the same event). As I think about it I notice Anna shedding big tears, which surprises me, as she is not one to cry in front of people she barely knows, anyway, I quickly reach to her and as discreet as I can, wipe them with my thumbs, softly caressing through her thick, shiny tear streaks, drying them as well with the pads of my fingers and the back of my fingers.

As soon as Anna feels my caresses, she indulges the feeling of my hands on her cheeks, taking care of her tears, becoming self conscious about a minute later, burying  her face in the crook of my neck. I can't help but feel lucky and even a little aroused as her hot tears start to fall on my neck. After a couple of minutes they cease to fall and start to dry. I smile at her and, cupping her cheeks, finish drying her face clear of tears and streaks. We say our goodbyes to everybody, inviting Tristan and Enid as well as Tristan's sister and her girlfriend if they want to stay overnight so they don't go out so late at night.

January 10, 2023 2:02 pm  #3604

Enid's POV

William and Anna ask if we want to stay the night and we enthusiastically agreed

Melissa and Lisa said yes too. We walked upstairs and chose our rooms

January 10, 2023 4:55 pm  #3605

Tristan's POV:

I feel extremely happy my beloved wife decided to stay at William's before heading back. Knowing that we didn't bring sleepwear I assume we'll sleep naked. I can't help to feel the love of my life's sexy body against mine. As we go to bed, I get undressed and pull the blanket inviting Enid to join me...

January 10, 2023 10:32 pm  #3606

Melissa's pov:

William.and Anna ask Tristan and Enid to spend the night as well. We already had it planned Lisa and I were going on sleep in the guest bedroom but now we had to make other accommodations. William explained he felt it was too late and too cold out to let them drive home at this hr. Besides we were going to need to be together the next day to drive to Jarrod and Camilla's anyway.

William and Anna decided to take the sofa bed for the night so Lisa and I could have their room and Tristain and Enid could have the guest room. It felt nice to have some alone time with Lisa but we still had to be careful as we weren't exactly alone in the house.

January 10, 2023 10:38 pm  #3607

Anna's pov:

William graciously, and to my surprise, asked Tristan and Enid to stay the night. We had only initially planned on having Melissa and Lisa but he explained he thought it was too late and too cold for them to drive home. I agreed seeing as how we'd all need to be together the next day anyways to drive down to Jarrod and Camilla's.

William suggested Tristan and Enid get the guest room, moving Melissa and Lisa into our room. I figured since we did have a softa bed one night wasn't going to be a big deal. Besides Tristan and Enid would be going home tomorrow after we got back from Jarrod and Anna's and Melissa and Lisa could spend the rest of their three days here in the guest room.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 10, 2023 10:38 pm)

January 10, 2023 10:46 pm  #3608

"I hope no-one minded we left so suddenly after mass." I said to Jarrod as we drove home.

"They'll understand." Jarrod began reassuringly, patting my thigh as he drove. "I mean my parents only have to drive down the street and my brother only has to drive an hr. Not only do we have to drive three hrs but I was hoping to get to bed a little earlier than usual so we can get up a bit earlier. We do have to prepare our house and a nice dinner for tomorrow night for everyone as it is Christmas Day." He finished finally resting his hand on my thigh as he gave me a reassuring smile.

We still had 2.5 hrs to go and I could already feel myself getting tired just thinking about it. I gave a quiet yawn and began to stare at the street lights out the window.

January 11, 2023 5:20 am  #3609

Enid's POV

Tristan the next morning wondered if I wanted to share a shower with him

'Is it big enough!' I giggled. It turned out it was. The bathroom was designed so the toilet and the washbasin was at one end and the rest of it was the shower

After we had showered we got dressed and went downstairs. Melissa and Lisa had finished getting ready too and came downstairs with us

Tristan and Melissa decided to make our morning coffee leaving me and Lisa to talk. It was good to have a chance to chat to my sister in law's partner as we didn't often get chance to

She asked me if I was looking forward to the church wedding and I said I was, but was concerned about my husband's ex Laura and whether or not she would be able to control her urges

'She has a fetish for breaking windows' I explained. 'Her partner Audrey allows her to break hers, but it's winter. She won't have smashed one for a while. I'm worried she might at the wedding'

'That sounds like a very expensive hobby' Lisa said

'Well yes it is' I replied. 'I tried explaining this to Audrey but she wouldn't listen. She pointed out there are Lego collectors who regularly buy expensive sets so what was the difference'

I paused and then asked Lisa if she would want to smash a window

'I don't have a deep passionate desire to' she said 'At least not for fun, I mean it would be very messy and you'd have to clean up afterwards and install a fresh pane. At least with a Lego Set you have something intangible to look at'

I nodded in agreement. Lisa offered to keep an eye out for me and I agreed

'Although not too much of one' she said with a small giggle. 'Melissa and I want to see Robyn and her friends cry too. Are they really pretty'

'They're beautiful' I told her. 'And so are their tears'

Lisa grinned. At this point Melissa and Tristan came back with our coffee and we started breakfast

January 13, 2023 5:10 am  #3610

Billie's POV

It was now January and the blizzard had thankfully passed. Together me and Gemma cleared the snow away from the driveway to allow a breakdown truck to take her car away to be fixed.

After doffing our coats and replacing our outdoor shoes with our knee high boots, we then moved onto taking the Christmas tree down

'It only seems like yesterday we were putting this up' Gemma said, tears streaming down her face as she removed a piece of tinsel

'I know' I replied. I was crying too, tears running down my cheeks as I carefully removed the baubles.

We continued to pack up the tree stopping every so often to wipe a tear. When we had finished and the lounge was decoration free, we slumped onto the sofa exhausted. Gemma then brought up the subject of our Valentine’s Day trip

'What do you think about Budapest' she said. Tears began to stream down my face

'That would be perfect' I told her

Last edited by reptongeek (January 13, 2023 1:10 pm)

Board footera